Greenway Awards Equipment Grant To Hometown High School

Posted by Mike Wobschall on April 1, 2013 – 5:58 am

chad

Vikings LB Chad Greenway was named to the USA Football 2012 All-Fundamentals Team this past January, and as part of the award the community-conscious Greenway received an equipment grant valued at $1,500 from USA Football to donate to the youth or high school program of his choice.

Last week it was announced that Greenway will donate the grant to his high school  alma mater’s football program – Mount Vernon (SD) High School.

“We had a genuine need to upgrade our equipment for safety reasons, and this grant not only allows us new compression girdles and knee pads but frees up money to be spent in other areas as well,” Mount Vernon High School Athletics Director Eric Denning said. “We are very ecstatic to receive the grant as it will provide the safest equipment for all boys in our football program.”

More on USA Football
USA Football is the official youth football development partner of the Vikings and the NFL. The USA All-Fundamentals Team honors 26 NFL players who employ proper technique, particularly when blocking and tackling, which fosters inherent safety benefits and better on-field performance.

Employing core football fundamentals advances a youth player’s performance and safety, particularly in the areas of blocking and tackling. USA Football has educated more than 100,000 youth football coaches in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., through its online courses and single-day coaching clinics. Approximately 3 million American children age 6-14 play organized tackle football, placing it among the country’s most popular youth sports.

Tags:

188 Responses to “Greenway Awards Equipment Grant To Hometown High School”

1. By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Any body try Google Nose yet? It’s the latest new craze! Google is actually able to make you think you can smell things straight from your computer screen! If you have Google Chrome, it’s already ready to go on your machine.

Just type in “Adrian Peterson’s toilet” to your search bar and give it a try.

2. By BlueBird7 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

OK, let’s get at the bashing again on this brand new chi-chat..(smilely)

3. By BlueBird7 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Yes, Parody, I can smell Ponder from way over here.

4. By BlueBird7 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

And Kluwe, but he forgot to use his hair spray.

5. By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Go figure, I typed in BlueBird7 and it smelled just like a Packers fan.

6. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

7. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Te’o is not first round worhty…

Don’t get caught up in the “hype”….

8. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Patterson is a “project”…I agree…Vikings do not have time to develop project WR’s…

AP’s window is closing…Vikings need WR talent that can start and be effective immediately…

9. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I like Tyler Wilson…Always thought he would be the third QB taken in the draft…
    Would the Vikings pull the trigger at pick #25 ???…

Trade the #25 pick ???…

Watch for the Cowboys- in relation with QB Wilson…Jerry Jones is alumni from Arkansas (Razorbacks) college…And is said too think very highly of Wilson…

QB Tyler Wilson…A sleeper late first round QB pick of mine…

Read the full article below…To get too the football info…

10. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

April fools !!!…

The Chili tree !!!….hahaha…

11. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

12. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

13. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I’m sorry !!!….This has got to be an April fools joke !!!…
    If not ???…This guy is completely lost….

14. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Teo was projected to go top 5 so he is 1st round worthy. You dont just have 12 unbelievable “fluke” games.

15. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Te’o and Rogers would be great for us.

16. By Champ Henson on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

What do you guys think of a “Belicheck” type move where the vikings would have three slot receivers on the field (Jennings, Wright, Austin)at the same time instead of the traditional two wideouts and one slot guy? Being that Ponder can’t throw long it might be a workable new stategy to have three slot guys all running around at the same time.

17. By Danish Viking on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I would really like to see CB, LB and WR addressed with our first three picks and then DT. I project a BIG season, if we can address CB, LB and WR with succes.

18. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Rankings…

19. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

More rankings…

20. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

@Champ…

If we end up getting Austin ???…

No complaints here…Love the kid !!!…

21. By VikeNasty on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I agree @Danish Viking I was thinking that same thing last night. I was thinking maybe go CB and WR in the first, ILB in the second, and Guard in the third. Then in the fourth go right back to CB and WR.

But, I also started thinking maybe use one of the 4ths and the 3rd to move back into the 2nd round and grab the Tyrann Mathieu S out of LSU. I like Raymond and love Sanford, but I think a defensive backfield with Cook, Robinson, Jefferson, and Trufant at corner with Smith and the Mathieu at S would make the Vikes secondary top notch.

If I am wrong with the picks please correct me. I couldn’t remember if its 2 3rds or 2 4ths or both that they have this year.

22. By iaVIKE on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Go figure, I typed in BlueBird7 and it smelled just like a Packers fan.
    ——————————————————————–

Hahahahaaaa!

23. By iaVIKE on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

If Ogletree is available at #23, take him!

24. By Mike B. on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

It’s a big leap to go from just getting in the playoffs and getting in the Superbowl. Do the Vikings have a shot of course, but I don’t think it’s likely. A very young team with lots of potential. Things would have to fall in place just right. I am hoping they go deeper in the playoffs this year. I want to see Ponder make big improvents and quite some of these naysayers. IMO.

25. By iaVIKE on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Jay Cutler stats after two years in NFL – 21games 378 for 604 4,498yds 29TDs 19INTs 7fumbles.

Sam Bradford stats after two years in NFL – 26games 545 for 947 5,676yds 24TDs 21INTs 12funbles.

Joe Flacco stats after two years in NFL – 32games 572 for 927 6,584yds 35TDs 24INTs 12fumbles.

Eli Manning stats after two years in NFL – 25games 389 for 754 4,805yds 30TDs 26INTs 9fumbles.

Drew Brees stats after two years in NFL – 17games 335 for 553 3,505yds 18TDs 16INTs 4fumbles.

Christian Ponder stats after two years in NFL – 27games 458 for 774 4,788 31TDs 25INTs 10fumbles.

26. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Mock draft…

27. By Shawn on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I think that mock is pretty standard. Id be good with Keenan Allen and Sylvester Williams.

The question is Steelers lost OLB Harrison and WR Wallace. IMO they will look for OLB b4 WR … Which means Rams are the other WR needyist team will they go Patterson or Austin and could Patterson or Austin fall to us. Id take any of them.

28. By Spencer on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Hope we get J.Hunter in the 1st RD

29. By liito on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

1. Very nice of Chad to donate his equipment grant to his high school alma mater.

2. Lotulelei drops to Vikings at 23. Te’O also drops to Vikings in early 2nd round, plus get the best available CB / Safety, and Woods / Patton / Hunter.

3. May the Vikes have a great draft this year.

30. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Looks to this fan…The safest place to take a LB of any kind ???…
    Is the 3rd round or later… :-(

31. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Great work Greenway! Thank you for your fine example of humanity.

32. By Spencer on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Anyone else hate Baseball?

33. By BlueBird7 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Yes, Spencer, but not as much as I detest the pig farmer.

Parody, must be something in the air if you smell Packer fan.

Only thing I hate worse is a Pig farmer from Hog Valley, Iowa.

34. By Smith22DMVP on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Lets go back to back D in the first round, then trade up in the second to grab one of the WR’s that falls out of the 1st. Then take an OG if a good one is there in the 3rd.

35. By Troutdaddy on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Greenway is a stud. He is going to leave a great legacy. What a great example.

With that said, it is Monday and we had the whole weekend to get all uppidy about stuff and only one new blog post??? Bring on the draft already…. I am done hearing about how bluebird smells like a Packer fan…

Ok- new topic. Our 23rd pick should be who or what? I am saying WR- maybe Austin….

36. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Michael Jenkins – WR – Patriots Michael Jenkins’ one-year contract with the Patriots has a max value of $855,000 and includes no guaranteed money.

He didn’t even get a signing bonus. Jenkins can earn $15,000 by reporting to offseason workouts, but will have to win a roster spot in training camp before locking in his $840,000 base salary. If the Pats see anything they don’t like from Jenkins in the offseason or training camp, they can release the 31-year-old essentially free of charge. He’ll be squarely on the roster bubble.
    Source: ESPN Boston Apr 1 – 4:43 PM

37. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Jenkings- Sounds like he will get paid 15 grand…
    For handing over the Vikings playbook to the Hoody…

Get rid of Burton now also…
    Before you change ant wording…Or else some team will pick up that b u m also later on…For his version on the changes…

38. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I hate MLB Baseball but not the sport. I hate how there is no salary cap in MLB.

39. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I reached 85 mph back when I was a freshman in high school.

40. By Shawn on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

41. By Shawn on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I loved MLB until about 2 years ago. As a Cubs fan one thing I know is the Cubs will sux. Anyone criticizing the Vikings front office should be a Cubs fan for 5 seasons … I was a Cubs fan for almost 12 years but … only 2 playoff runs. Can you imagine being a Lions fan?

42. By Shawn on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

WOW ever realize time flies … Its been about 17 years of following the Cubs. I lost about five years somewhere.

43. By Richard1A on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I think we should draft 11 of the meanest defensive players in the draft, have a fearsome “D”! It took a lot of beer to think of this!

44. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Shawn…

Watching NFL networks show “game changers”…WR’s today…

Changed my mind on C Patterson…Like the young fellow now…
    I still like a couple more as a scheme fit for the Vikings…
    But see plenty of value in Patterson after watching him today… :-)

45. By Goldvike on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Any 1 here anything in Heyward – Bey

46. By Shawn on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

WRHopkins …. yea I was like you and sort of ignoring him. Because I didnt think we had a chance so why get hopes up.

47. By Vikings1 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

@By VikeNasty on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

______________________________________________________________
    We have the following draft in this order:

1. Two 1st rd picks – 23rd & 25th
    2. One 2nd rd pick – 52nd
    3. One 3rd rd pick – 83rd
    4. Two 4th rd picks – 102nd & 120th
    5. One 5th rd pick – 155th
    6. One 6th rd pick – 189th
    7. Three 7th rd picks – 213, 229 & 231

11 picks total

48. By So Cal Viking on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Aaron Rodgers navy seal tryout goes horribly wrong lol http://img2.catalog.photos.msn.com/Image.aspx?uuid=61db6c87-8fe3-488c-bfaf-369e3ee63cae&w=628&h=498&so=2

49. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Shawn I’m an Indians fan. There is really not much else I can say lol.

50. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I cant wait to see these new uniforms!

51. By VikeNasty on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Thanks for the clarification @Vikings1

@Richard1A hahahahahaha I like your style. Maybe we can get Speilman and you in the draft war room with a case of Brown Ale and let you two mold the future.

52. By john61 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

HAWKS need a backup QB,trade JOE W. for a pick,give him a chance,great job chad

53. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

@Goldvike….

Darrius Heyward-Bey – WR – Colts

Colts agreed to terms with Darrius Heyward-Bey, formerly of the Raiders, on a one-year contract.
    Related: Raiders
    Apr 1 – 9:24 PM

54. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Redskins had interest in Winfield…But were strapped for cash…This signing most likely ntakes them out of the running for Winfield…
    _______________________________

The Washington Post reports the Redskins and free agent CB DeAngelo Hall are “finalizing” a one-year contract.

Returning to Washington at a reduced rate has always been a possibility. The 29-year-old has drawn zero interest on the open market since his release three weeks ago. Although Hall is easily burnable on the back end, teaming him up with Josh Wilson and E.J. Biggers would be a decent cornerback trio. Related: Redskins
    Source: Mike Jones on Twitter Apr 1 – 9:13 PM

55. By mexicovikingsamigo on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

23 MLB!!
    25 DT!!

VIVA MEXICO!!!

56. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Oakland realized time to clean house of Palmer– what did I tell all of you about him? Overrated.

57. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Winfield doesn’t want to play for Washington.

58. By TBurbs44 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Vikings helmets would be awesome if they had this concept. Norseman on one side similar to this boise state helmet and then the traditional horn on the other side. Fun new twist while still keeping part of the old…what do you guys think?

59. By Shawn on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Dang … I wanted DHB

60. By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Deangelo Hall was on the market? I would have liked it if the Vikings got him. Maybe he isn’t much good in real life, but I always found a way to make him into a Super Star when I got him on my Madden team!

61. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Horn on one side? We are not unicorns!!!

62. By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Since when does a unicorn keep its horn on the side of its head?

63. By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

I don’t know why people are getting so worked up about the new uniform. Chances are the only change it’s going to have is replacing the old logo with the “new” one. Maybe making the stripe down the side a little slimmer, or bulking up the accent around the numbers.

64. By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Or maybe they’ll just replace all the horns and replace them with one covering the jock strap.

65. By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Or maybe they’ll just *remove* all the horns and replace them with one covering the jock strap.

66. By dryes on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Yes, Mexocovike, best idea i’ve heard yet. just don’t reach for overrated teo and if the bpa is a wr take him

67. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

The best addition would be to have actual horns– then we can see what happens with the new rule when AP rams a defender with his head.

68. By Richard1A on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

The uniforms need on the shoulder a little viking guy with shield in one hand, sword raised in the other, running!

69. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

NO, that is the worst idea– reminds me of the Buccaneers old helmets. Our helmets are perfect as they are.

70. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Oh, I didn’t see you said on the shoulder- maybe that is okay.

71. By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

A sword? No thanks. Too European. Give him an axe or a hammer. Something big and blunt. We don’t want to kill our enemies, just make the pain so brutal that they wish they were dead.

72. By Richard1A on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Cheers to VikeNasty!!

73. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

The uniform is the least of are concerns.

74. By Parody on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Oh Titus, please don’t. I understand what you’re doing, but others don’t. You’re only adding straws to back of the proverbial came’s back which by all means should have snapped years ago without your help.

75. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Okay, okay.

76. By pondersucks07 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Harrison and Rudolph think teo fits in well with vikes.

77. By 1vikingsfan on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

What I noticed about most people is that if players are talented they will be great but some players do not know how to use their talent. Some people have talent but do not know how to use it.

78. By Shawn on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply
    The uniform is the least of are concerns.
    ______________________________________________________________

Titus … Our you serious ???

79. By dryes on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

a brown, ogletree, before teo. he’ll get beat by wrs and tes over the deep middle like we saw last year.

80. By Shawn on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Te’o will be slightly better than Brinkley and possibly a solid ILB but never great. The first round is meant for greatness.

I also dont think there is a lot of greatness in this draft class. Seems to be enough 2nd round quality to fill 2 rounds of the draft but true number one talent is about 10 deep.

81. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Shawn, stop it. I don’t want Parody to become upset over what we our talking about.

82. By Frederick Jones on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

“I’ve been playing this game for 18 years, and I haven’t yet figured a way to get into
    the end zone when you are on your rear end.”
    Francis Asbury Tarkenton

83. By Frederick Jones on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Titus, Shawn, Parody,

Yes we probably need a top-flight WR more than anything, but let’s not forget that the offensive line has to be able to hold off the top rushing teams for us to throw the long ones (longer than 5 yards lol) !

84. By Frederick Jones on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

@Titus,

The jones is very upset! No, April Fools!!!

85. By Frederick Jones on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

It might be noted that Tarkenton was not always popular with his O Line. You can’t throw teammates “under the bus,” and expect them to play all out for you!

Praise goes out to Webb-Ponder for not criticizing the O Line!!!

86. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Jones, look to the hills.

87. By Parody on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Frazier is too pleased with his O-line to address any issues they may have this year. Both guard positions could definitely use an upgrade, but don’t expect to see it happen until contracts of the current guys expire.

Personally, I’m in the group that thinks the WR selection can wait until the 2nd round, but o-line still isn’t the direction I would go in the first. We need defensive starters in 3 positions. The best time to find starters is in the first round.

I’d still be happy with BPA though, so long as it’s not at a position that is already deep with talent (DE, RB, TE, K, OT, QB).

88. By vikingbob136 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@ Hopkins
    I also watched the NFL show on college WR’s last night.This is what i got out of it.
    Robert Woods 6’00” 200 lbs Not fast but real good hands.
    Keenan Allen 6’2” 210 lbs Coming back from knee injury.Good size
    Da’rick Rogers 6’3” 217 lbs Failed drug test. Needs a lot of guidance.His muscles have muscles.Built like Anquan Boldin.
    Kenny Stills 6’00” 195 lbs 4.38 in 40 Had DUI but seems like he has learned from his mistake.
    Cordarrelle Patterson 6’3” 205 lbs 4.42 in 40 Also needs guidance to avoid from being a talent that throws it away by hanging out with wrong crowd.
    These guys are late 1st round or second round choices, but we need a burner on the outside.I don’t think we can gamble and hope that one of them is a available later than the second round.
    I wish they had another show with other WR’s to look at.( ie.Hopkins)
    The QB show and the DL show is coming up soon.

89. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I think the Vikes will target 4 WR’s in the first round…That fit what the team likes to do on offense…

If at least 2 of those four WR’s are still left on the board at pick 23…I think Spielman may well trade down with that pick…
    Unless there is a “blue chip” player at another position that has dropped down to #23…That is too hard to pass up…

Best scheme fits at WR for our offense look like to me is…
    Hopkins,Allen,Woods, and Patterson…In that order…

Not one of those receivers receivers mentioned above- will be there in the second round where the Vikes are selecting (as of now)…

There are so many teams that will be watching who the Vikings take at WR just below us…Which team will (maybe) try to grab a player at WR by moving uo ???..

Colts could use a WR…Packers lost Jennings,Pats lost Welker,Ravens lost Bolden,etc…These teams lost major weapons that were on their teams last season…And will be looking to replace them early in the draft…
    Just like the Vikings…

I will be shocked !!!- If the Vikings do not take a WR in the first round…

90. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@vikingbob136…

Patterson made me cringe a little…When he was all smiles when coach referenced what a diva is ???…

Patterson doesn’t look “serious” about things…I worry about his work ethic a little…He is a hard read…For being slotted as a high first round talent…But he does have talent…

Stills did look totally sincere…I think he did learn his lesson…

D Rodgers does look good…But another hard read…

There are some talents receivers in this draft…Wish Hopkins would have been there also…

91. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

QB mess around the league…
    Yet- some Viking fans are upset with having Ponder ???…

92. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I’m going to play a little “Paul Harvey- with the rest of the story” here…

If a GM takes Te’o in the first round…With all the media exposure that pick will draw…If Te’o “busts”…And there is all the chance in the world this guy could…

The over exposed “media darling” Te’o draft pick…Will ruin a GM’s job who ends up choosing Te’o…

The only way the media exposure goes away for Te’o and the team drafting him???…Is if he is choosen in the middle of the second round area…

The best thing for Te’o…And the team that drafts him…

93. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

*chosen

94. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

95. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

96. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

97. By vikingbob136 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@ Hopkins

98. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

By vikingbob136 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@ Hopkins
    ___________________________

You are welcome- Sir… ;-)

99. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I honestly believe testing to get your driver’s permit/license should be much, much more strict.

100. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I finally got my car repaired after it got hit because of terrible drivers only to almost get killed today by someone who thinks red means go.

101. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I need to move to California where its warm all year so I can ride my bike all year.

102. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Okay i needed to get that out of the way…… 23 DAYS!

103. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Who the Vikings have coming to visit winter park- for the
    Top 30 player event…

104. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

#23 Hopkins…
    #25 Allen…

RD 2- LB- Te’o/Brown/Moore…

RD 3- T/G/C- Quessenberry…

RD 4- DT’s- B Williams & A Spence…

Round 5~7- LB,CB,DE,S, & Punter…BPA… :-)

105. By Vikings1 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@By pondersucks07 on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

Harrison and Rudolph think teo fits in well with vikes
    _________________________________________________________________
    Why wouldn’t they, being they came from the same school, but I say no to Teo, he wouldn’t fet well into our scheme, he is to slow to cover the faster TE’S and RB’S.

106. By Frederick Jones on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@WRHopkins,

What chance do the Vikings have to get Hopkins? Why are you so sold on this guy?

The jones would like to believe that you have found the square peg for the square hole, but more information is needed!

107. By Frederick Jones on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@GranddaddyPurp,

Thank you for the warning about other drivers. The biggest secret to staying accident free is to concentrate on driving. Jones likes to listen to Kfan and gets upset at the reception sometimes.

Then again if I don’t have that stimulant I could nod off! Driving is tough.

Boy I sure don’t think having the car do the driving for us is the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

108. By Vikings1 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@ Hopkins
    Thanks for all the info you supply us with. I appreciate the work you do on this site. Either you are a true Vikings FAN are you don’t have a life, in any event, I really appreciate your insight and I value your knowledge!

109. By Vikings1 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

_________________________________________________________________
    You are welcome here in San Diego, always room for 1 more Viking’s fan.

110. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Frederick Jones …

Hopkins & Allen would both be great fits for the offensive scheme the Vikings run…This is a “run first” offense going into the draft…And will be a “run first” offense with the best RB in football- coming out of the draft…

But the passing game last year did not support the running game at all !!!…
    Receivers were not getting open…Harvin did fine when on the field…
    There was just not enough options at WR to have the passing game be a “legitimate” threat…

That all changes this season…Jennings will (help) fill the void left by Harvin…

That still leaves plenty of WR holes to fill because of…
    Jenkins,Aromashudo,Burton, and (oft injured) Simpson…

Hopkins and Allen have very similar talent levels…

Both run well…But not blazing speed…
    Both get very good separation from the defense…
    Both are very good route runners…
    Both attack the ball at its highest point- shielding defenders from the football…
    Both are very physical receivers…
    Both started playing full time as freshman…EXPERIENCE….
    Both have good size and height…But are not towering…

Both are going to be very good WR’s in the NFL !!!…

The only reason I give Hopkins a slight edge going into the draft ???…
    Allen is getting over a mysterious knee issue…
    But still believe Allen will be fine…

I like other WR’s in this draft…Don’t get me wrong…
    But think Hopkins and Allen are perfect !!!…
    For what will be asked of them in our run first offense…

If you think that means…Little or no big plays this coming season ???…
    Not at all…

Because when the other teams play to go after AP…The Vikings will kill teams this fall with our passing game !!!…If they play max protection against Ponder…
    AP will kill the defenses…

Its all in the “balance” the offense will have…And Spielman will make sure that “balnce” happens this coming season !!!…You can count on that !!!…

111. By Richard1A on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I’m sold on Tyrann Mathieu, I think he’s got what it takes, 2nd or 3rd round! he got arrested for having some marijuana, bjg deal. It is legal in some states, and half the states sell it for medical purposes! Carter the HOF receiver had a drug problem, it didn’t stop him! You got my O’K on this one Rick Speilman-make a note for draft day!

112. By Johnny on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Allen and Hopkins are both good recievers but we want a guy that can stretch the field with deep speed. Justin Hunter and tavon austin would be good picks

113. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Vikings1…

Your welcome…I am a true Vikings fan…And semi-retired…

____________________

GDP…Haven’t been in an accident in my life…One speeding ticket though…
    When I was MUCH younger…I have done some cab driving…
    Sometimes avoiding 3 accidents in a half days work !!!… :-(
    People driving down the wrong side of the road…Going through stop signs or stop lights…

Drivers are really nuts this time of year…SPRING FEVER !!!…
    Young kids burning rubber from stop signs…People crossing the road more often…Kids on bikes again…People driving across the center line ???…Avoiding potholes ???

You just swear people forget how to drive ???…Starts all over next winter with the first snowfall…

114. By Johnny on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Someone above mentioned the Patriots offense featuring all slot receivers, maybe we don’t really need a prototypical tall outside receiver. The nfl scheme is changing and i think that receivers are not valued based on height but by play making now a days. Look at the Washington redskins and Indianapolis colts offense. None of their receivers are taller than 6’0

115. By Johnny on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

i Love Arthur brown. He’d be a great pick. They project him to be an outside linebacker but he can play MLB. I like ogletree but watching his Tape u can tell he doesn’t attack the line of scrimmage like Arthur brown. I think Arthur brown is a bit faster but Ogletree seems to be more explosive. either would be good picks in the first round to pair with Tavon Austin.

116. By Johnny on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I think that if w take a great, athletic smart MLB, it would take our defense to the next level. Just look what Harrison Smith did for our secondary last year. A athletic mlb (Ogletree or Brown) would vastly improve our defense. Tavon Austin would give us that percy harvin threat and Justin Hunter would Add that Deep threat. I like tryrone mathieu And he’d be a ballhawk for us. Also Poyer would be a good DB for us also.

117. By Johnny on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I think the defensive line issues are overblown but we can take a Young Run stuffer/ pass rushing DT in the later rounds. MInnesota is known for stockpiling on DTs, i think its time for this team to be a little more explosive passing the ball and defending against the pass. Adress MLB and Cb before DT. Man Draft is around # weeks Away!!!!! CAnt wait!!!

118. By Frederick Jones on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@WRHopkins 2013,

I read every word of your post on Hopkins and Allen. It all sounds great, and you should be a newspaperman or write books!!!

You did not answer one of the freds questions. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE BY PICKS NUMBER 23 AND 25?

The fred heard on KFan that Austin would be picked long before #23.

119. By Frederick Jones on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Johnny,

You may be right about the DLine’s problems being over emphasized. In the process we concentrate less on the DBackfield needs. Obviously we need a good CB or two to bolster and STOP opponent “throwing” games.

Can’t say p a s s!!!

120. By Johnny on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I watch this kid Tavon Austtin and imagine him doing the amazing things he does in a purple jersey. Man that would be something else….Guys this a full on man crush excuse me

121. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Fred…

The numbers game…

Patterson and Austin are getting the most WR media attention…For their “big play” abilities…And versatility…And is well deserved…Both can play WR and play on special teams…
    I believe they will be gone by the time the Vikings pick…

Many of the other teams above us have other major needs at QB,DT,etc…

Patterson and Austin still are not the best options for what the Vikings do on offense…Even if they are still available when the Vikings pick…Austin is a slot receiver…We have both Jennings and Wright to handle that position…Patterson is raw…Runs poor routes…More of a outside WR deep threat “one dimensional” type player…

Hopkins,Allen,Woods, and Patton- would all be 3 dimensional type outside WR’s…Willing to go “short,intermediate, and deep” on their passing routes…
    And all are not afraid to go into the middle of the field !!!…Fearless…

Vikings need receivers like that are…
    Versatile…
    Run sharp- crisp routes…Get open quickly…
    Have a quick twitch in their step…
    Be willing to go across the middle of the field…
    The ability to fake a CB out to get separation…

Never know if they will be there ???…But hoping one of that group is…

122. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Titus, Vikings1, & Hopkins,

It wasnt almost getting into an accident that inspired that little rant of mine, but instead the fact that the kid had the nerve to honk at me when he was the one going through a red light. What can I say, I live in a city full of Steelers fans.

@Vikings1,

Ha I appreciate the hospitality but I actually got some family down there in the San Diego area. Its nice to know you are representing the purple and gold down there in Cali!

123. By vikingbob136 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Vikings1
    I am jealous. San Diego is only nice every day of the year.
    Wish i could buy a little bungalow by the beach.

124. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

23day 3hours 55minutes

125. By Richard1A on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Austin looks great. Webb is nothing but a showhorse! we all were told he is the best athlete on the team….will…back in the closet he go’s, they don’t apparently have a need for his talent on the team, lets get rid of him, trade, cut….let’s move on!

126. By Goldvike on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Thanks WrHopkins 2013

127. By Alex on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Not sure if anyone had mentioned this but the Steelers pick should play a large impact on who we can select. They could go Wr or LB and they pick in between the rams and cowboys. The Rams will likely go Wr with one of their picks and the Cowboys could go for a LB. IF the Steelers take the Lb the Cowboys want the Cowboys could trade down or just pick something else.

If Brown isnt available in the first round I think we should trade down or pick a DT/Wr.

wrote that rather quickly might not make complete sense.

128. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Alex it makes sense. I agree Rams will take a WR either Patterson or Austin. Im thinking Steelers go OLB because its the Steelers. I mean the Steeler philosophy hasnt changed since I started watching football. Strong defense Strong Defense and Strong Defense backed by a running game. Steelers just lost Harrison and need an OLB. Last season they gave their #1 WR a decent contract. Believe it or not Wallace was their #2.

129. By Vikings1 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@By vikingbob136 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Vikings1
    I am jealous. San Diego is only nice every day of the year.
    Wish i could buy a little bungalow by the beach.
    ______________________________________________________________
    No problem if you have $1M-$10M or more to spare for beach front property, man the weather may be worth it!

130. By Tomcat on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Hey GrandDaddyPurp– It`s game time in an hour! (Indians) Go Tribe! Wahoo!

131. By Danish Viking on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Man, it’s a long wait for the draft. I feel like I visit the blog multiple times a day and repeat myself about wanting CB, LB and WR every time.

132. By mjbvikeme on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

nnamdi signs with the 49ers…. is the NFC west going to stop!

133. By pondersucks07 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Kenny Stills can be had in the third round faster than Patterson.One of the better pass route runners.Great blocking wr.Catchesthe ball with his hands.Red flags from drinking on campus and dui.Draft defense 1st. two rounds then go after your wrs.Patterson another troy.

134. By pondersucks07 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

66 degrees in San Pedro,about to grab my dewy weber hit the beach.Catch some sets. 6-8 ft waves. Have fun shoveling snow tomarrow to go to work.

135. By Richard1A on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Spielman meet Urlacher-Speilman give Urlacher a contract!!!

136. By pondersucks07 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Don’t need beach front property.250,000 gets you right there .
    .TWO BLOCKS AWAY

137. By pondersucks07 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Urlacher looks at contract laughs as he shove it up spielman a$$.

138. By pondersucks07 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

shoves.sorry grammer&spelling police.

139. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Honey badger….

140. By vikingbob136 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

#Ponder sucks
    $250,000 i can do. It’s when you get into the 2-5 million range that scares me.

141. By john61 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

something tells me that we are going to pick 1st rd a DE,2nd rd DT, and free up 25 millon,sign some FA

142. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

– 1st round – #23 (#23 overall) … WR- Cordarrelle Patterson
    – 1st round – #25 (#25 overall) … DT- Sylvester Williams
    – 2nd round – #22 (#52 overall) … MLB- Arthur Brown
    – 3rd round – #21 (#83 overall) … WR- Aaron Dobson
    – 4th round – #5 (#102 overall) … CB- Tyrann Matheiu
    – 4th round – #23 (#120 overall) … OLB- Gerald Hodges
    – 5th round – #22 (#155 overall) … OL- David Quenssenberry
    – 6th round – #21 (#189 overall) … DT- Akeem Spence
    – 7th round – #7 (#213 overall) … WR- Aaron Mellette
    – 7th round – #8 (#214 overall) … RB- Cierre Wood
    – 7th round – #23 (#229 overall) … Trade for a 2014 6th round pick

143. By pondersucks07 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Vikingbob136-I live in San Pedro it is next to Long beach. there are plenty of beach communitys under 300,000 between Redondo beach and San Diego it all depends where.some of the communtiys like Malibu parts of San Diego like Lahoya Beach your looking at a couple of million.location,sq. ft. of house,arces,.if its on a golf course.Gated community all comes in to play when you are spending millions.The averge joe can live near or on the beach with house between $200,000-$500,000 .Most people out here have two income familys.Best take up Spanish its becoming the first language used in so. cal hablo espanlo amigo?poquito espanlo por Roberto.

144. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Antoine Winfield – DB – Free Agent The Washington Post reports the Redskins “remain interested” in free agent CB Antoine Winfield despite re-signing DeAngelo Hall.
    Related: Redskins
    Source: Washington Post Apr 2 – 7:53 PM

145. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I wonder why we couldnt draft Sylvester Williams and move Kevin Williams to Pat Williams old spot.

Take the young SWilliams put him in the more athletic position KWilliams has played wonderfully and then move KWilliams the the less athletic position PWilliams played until age 38 … That would extend KWilliams career for another 3-4 seasons.

And who didnt love the “Williams Wall”

146. By vikingbob136 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@ Ponder sucks
    I am spoiled with my “little”house (5000 sq feet).
    But if and when my mom kicks the bucket, i am selling and moving to a warm part of the US. My wife is Spanish so i got the language thing already covered.
    Not a fan of sand but i can make a sacrifice for the right property.

147. By WRHopkins2013 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

“There is high mutual interest,” a source said. “Re-signing Hall didn’t change that.” According to the source, Hall’s return may actually make Winfield more likely to sign with the ‘Skins. “At this point in his career, (Winfield) wants to win, and (Washington) has made moves to further solidify the roster, and re-signing Hall only helps.” What’s unclear is if the Redskins have the money to sign Winfield. They reportedly had just over $1 million in cap space before signing Hall. Winfield hasn’t made any other visits since visiting Washington last Wednesday. Related: Redskins
    Source: Washington Post Apr 2 – 7:53 PM

148. By VikeNasty on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Shawn

I think your draft is very optimistic. I don’t think Patterson is there in the 1st and I think Matheiu goes in the middle 2nd round. He is a playmaker and some team will over look his off the field issues and take him there. I wouldn’t mind it if it was the vikes.

On another note I don’t like how your draft ignores CB until Mathieu and he would be a converted safety. I see the key needs as CB, WR, and ILB and would like to see some combination of the 3 in the first 3 rounds.

There is always a DT late in the 1st round that can play so I think that can wait until next year. Also WR and CB take 2-3 years to develop and DT can pretty much step in and play. Thats why I like taking WR and CB this year so next year they can take DT and DE in 1st and 2nd round and be set to compete in 2014.

149. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I’m moving to the riviera.

150. By john61 on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

patterson is picked to be a bust

151. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Matheiu Is being projected 3-4th round by everyone I have heard. I know Dobson and Mathieu are ranked in about the same spot so likely have to trade up to get both. I want both.

Also either Patterson or Austin is very likely to reach 23. VERY LIKELY

I said Kalil and Harrison Smith last year and heard the same “wont happen” talk but it did. Spielman knew and got it done.

Also Winfield is holding out hope to return or he wouldve signed with the skins. When Cook and Winfield are on the field the secondary is good … so your concern is odd to me. Plus JRob played well until he hit the “rookie wall” and he will be improved as will Harrison Smith. Jamarca is hitting the peak age of peakness. I dont have great concern for the secondary. There is concern but its not as imprtant as WR or ILB.

152. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

The only time the secondary is weak is when AJ and Sherels touch the field. So adding Mathieu who is a late first talent will be enough.

153. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Dont be surprised if Jared gets an extension which would save about 5million enough to sign Winfield.

154. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

We need 5 million to sign Winfield?

155. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Maybe, we cut him at 7.5million … So Im assuming its around that price.

156. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

And Uralcher cannot even get 2 million. Are they that far apart in terms of what’s left in their tanks? And to top it off (no pun intended), Urlacher is younger than Winfield.

157. By VikeNasty on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Shawn

I just saw them say Mathieu is a 2nd round talent that may be pushed into the 3rd due to his issues. I think even if no one pulls the trigger on him in the late second he will not be there for the vikes 3rd round.

As for the CB’s that is if Winfield returns and even then we can expect at least one injury to the secondary since that is the way it has been since I can remember so I would like to see at least one more corner get taken in the later rounds even if Mathieu’s was picked to play the nickel.

I definitely agree on the WR and ILB need and Speilman getting it done.

158. By VikeNasty on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Shawn

Almost forgot to say good call for the Jefferson and Sherels comment. Jefferson is just good enough to be around the receiver to make the tackle after the catch and Sherels cant even do that.

159. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

The Elephant Bird went extinct only about 300 years ago– you should see the size of their eggs.

160. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I agree that mock I made requires the stars to align perfectly but I also think its possible. I agree the Mathieu at 102 is likely the biggest reach and think we could trade up. I could also swap the Dobson and Mathieu pick but like I said they are ranked about the same spot … so trading from early 4th to mid third shouldnt be too expensive. Maybe trade the 2-4ths or 4th and 5th … to move around 80

161. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

then there is alway the likelihood I guessed 100% wrong … o well.

162. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

This bird lived on Madagascar and was ten feet tall.

163. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

And no, Boston is not the capital of Madagascar.

164. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Des Moines?

165. By GrandDaddyPurp on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Haha Tomcat got the first 1!

166. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

WR-Hopkins
    WR-Allen
    DB-Matheiu

Were in MN for pre draft meetings …

167. By Richard1A on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

I’m moving to Scandianavia and live like a Viking! sharpen my sword all day, drink beer, eat like a animal and go berzerk all night long! where grunts, groans & fighting is the only language!!! grow my hair out, stop shaving!

168. By Frederick Jones on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@Shawn,

The jones likes your mock for the most part. It seems that we need to get a little bit lucky with the WRs so that’s probably a good idea.

The Defensive Line is not that bad. We could get an additional CB instead.

169. By Frederick Jones on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

@WRHopkins,

Thanks for the update on Hopkins. The jones cannot argue against the fearless, short route runners. The only guy who ran a crossing pattern for the Vikings last year was that guy we traded to the Seahawks (we cannot say his name).

Crossing routes seem to work frequently.

170. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Richard, I think you already do all those things, except for:live in Scandinavia.

171. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Jones, nice to see you stopped yapping on Webb.

172. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

So, Parkway, explain what this North Korea situation is really about. Is Dr.Who aboard one of the naval destroyers headed there?

173. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Titus NKorea is real. KJU is a spoiled child trying to be a player in the Big Boys world.

Parkway does make some reasonable assertions. Some he takes a little to far. However maybe not. Its not like the media or the President would come out and tell you GWB imploded building 7 of the WTC. Which is more believable than the official story.

Look up … Operation Mockingbird (our media is censored , run by the CIA)

Look up Memorandum 200 … which is the real reason we are in the Middle East.
    Everyone except the ma’sses in America knows the CIA is AL Qaeda. How many people need to say it publicly before you say wait a minute the lied about WMDs , which is also undeniable.

Everything in the middle East is a takeover for resources and has nothing to do with “Terrorists”

174. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

We have many officials who have publicly spoke of the US deception and manipulation of the ma’sses. MSM wont cover anyone telling the truth.

175. By Shawn on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

176. By pondersucks07 on Apr 3, 2013 | Reply

Loading icon

——————————————————————————–

Loading icon

——————————————————————————–

Alert icon

You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video.
    Download it from Adobe.

Biased Officiating in Saints/Vikings Game Spurs Change to OT Rules
    vana0058vana0058·14 videos
    51,020

Like 157 Dislike 47 .

I dislike this

About Share Add to

Transcript Statistics Report .

Uploaded on Jan 27, 2010

If 5 turnovers, an inexplicable “12 Men In The Huddle” penalty AFTER a timeout, and the worst overtime in professional sports (sudden-death based on a coin flip) wasn’t enough to make you sick; Apparently the refs just couldn’t bear to let the Saints fans down. They failed to call the “Tom Brady Rule” which would have negated an interception and overtime. They made THREE bad calls in overtime and only had enough “indisputable” evidence to overturn the most insignificant one of them all, the other two would have lead to a change of possession. On top of that, they called a phantom pass interference which put the Saints in field goal position. Saints fans should feel blessed, but I feel sick. Roger Goodell, pony up and get these refs the same technology that the average fan has, a high-definition, big-screen T.V… AND CHANGE THE BLOODY OVERTIME RULE TO FIRST TO 6 POINTS.

Category

Sports

License

Standard YouTube License

177. By pondersucks07 on Apr 3, 2013 | Reply

178. By pondersucks07 on Apr 3, 2013 | Reply

179. By pondersucks07 on Apr 3, 2013 | Reply

Sorry for the mistakes.Football conspiracy.

180. By Richard1A on Apr 3, 2013 | Reply

Vikes and the fans deserve a superbowl victory-why are we settling for less!!!

181. By Parody on Apr 3, 2013 | Reply

Hey Shawn…what’s the countdown to the draft looking like today?

182. By changing project management on Apr 17, 2013 | Reply

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    There has to be a means you are able to remove me from that service?
    Kudos!

183. By dieta da proteína on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

It is easiest and most effective to make moving your body a habit.
    However, the human body was specifically designed to move, not to sit, like so many people do today.
    You’re not going to eat 5000 calories a day, drink a cup of green tea and make it all disappear – it is simply not happen.

184. By comermelhor.tumblr.com on Nov 19, 2013 | Reply

wonderful points altogether, you simply wonn a brand new reader.
    What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply
    made a few dayhs ago? Any certain?

185. By maisdietas.tumblr.com on Nov 19, 2013 | Reply

You’ve made some really good points there. I checked on the web to find out more about the
    issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

186. By Barbara on Nov 22, 2013 | Reply

Pretty section of content. I just sstumbled upon your blog annd in
    accession capital to assert that I acquir in fact enjoyed account your blkog posts.
    Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you
    access consistently quickly.

187. By http://amsuplementos.blog.com/ on Dec 14, 2013 | Reply

Valuyablе info. Fortunate mme I discovered your website accidentallу, and I’m surprised why
    this twist of fate did not came about in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

2. Apr 1, 2013: Greenway Awards Equipment Grant To Hometown High School – Vikings.com (blog) | Mt Vernon High School