Tentative Rookie Minicamp And OTA Schedule Set

Posted by Mike Wobschall on March 4, 2013 – 11:12 am

The Vikings have tentatively scheduled their rookie minicamp and Organized Team Activities (OTA). The dates are not yet official and are subject to change. Dates open to the media have not yet been determined.

Rookie mini-camp: Friday, May 3 – Sunday, May 5

OTAs #1-3: Tuesday, May 28 – Thursday, May 30

OTAs #4-6: Tuesday, June 4 – Thursday, June 6

OTAs #7-10: Monday, June 10 – Thursday, June 13

Mandatory Minicamp: Tuesday, June 18 – Thursday, June 20

7 Responses to “Tentative Rookie Minicamp And OTA Schedule Set”

1. By Frederick Jones on Mar 4, 2013 | Reply

Foist!!!

2. By Frederick Jones on Mar 4, 2013 | Reply

@Dr. Remulak,

Good analysis, and jones would have to agree that Cooper may be available at #23. The question would then be if Spielman and co. would take a guard that high.

3. By RichardA1 on Mar 4, 2013 | Reply

They have to see if they have the Gone Viking Berzerk gene, they prod them with Viking swords, make them row boats, take commands!

4. By Terry Newsome on Apr 22, 2013 | Reply

To whom it may concern,

My name is Terry Newsome I attended the university of Mary and I am a free agent WR and KR. To my knowledge the Vikings will host a rookie mini camp I am wondering how to be selected in being a tryout player for the mini camp? If you have any information about that, please let me know it would e highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Terry Newsome

5. By Brian Gillman on Jun 13, 2013 | Reply

Are the OTA’s & Mini camp something the public can attend? I have two boys that are HUGE Vikings fans and thought it would be fun to take them to see what OTA’s & Mini Camp is all about

6. By unique Childrens bed on Sep 11, 2014 | Reply

certainly lijke your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several
    of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform tthe truth nevertheless I’ll definitely
    come back again.

2. Aug 19, 2013: Vikings Announce Tentative Dates for OTAs, Minicamp - The Viking Age - A Minnesota Vikings Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.