Maxwell Football Club Names Peterson Its Player Of The Year

Posted by Mike Wobschall on January 16, 2013 – 9:22 am

Maxwell Football Club President Ron Jaworski announced on Tuesday that Vikings RB Adrian Peterson has been selected as the winner of the 54th Bert Bell Professional Player of the Year Award. Peterson, a unanimous 1st-team All-Pro selection who became just the 7th player to rush for 2,000 yards in a seson in 2012, also won this prestigious award in 2008.

Click here to view a running tally of the postseason awards collected by Peterson and his fellow teammates.

Also on Tuesday, the Maxwell Football Club announced that the tandem of Chuck Pagano and Bruce Arians of the Indianapolis Colts have been selected as the winner of the 24th Greasy Neale Professional Coach of the Year Award.

The formal presentation of the 54th Bert Bell Award and the 24th Greasy Neale Award will take place at the Maxwell Football Club National Awards Gala which will be held on Friday March 1, 2013 at the Harrah’s Atlantic City Resort. Several other awards will be presented at the event as well. Event tickets are available on the Maxwell Football Club website www.maxwellfootballclub.org or by calling 215-643-3833. Tickets for the event are available on a first come first serve basis and seating is limited.

Tags:

11 Responses to “Maxwell Football Club Names Peterson Its Player Of The Year”

1. By vikingbob136 on Jan 16, 2013 | Reply

Hopefully AP can rush for at least 1500 yards next year. Teams are going to focus on him and i would expect a little less yards than this year. Ponder will have to improve some more to take the load off of AP.

2. By vikes- or - die on Jan 16, 2013 | Reply

Peterson got his 2000!!!! Awesome year from an awesome running back. I love watching Peterson play. Can’t wait to watch AD get the ball next year for our own MINNNESOTA VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. By vikings rule on Jan 16, 2013 | Reply

the Vikings will be playing outside next year, 2,000 yards would be very tough outdoors

4. By Parkway on Jan 16, 2013 | Reply

I read we won’t be playing TCF til the 2014 season I thought?

5. By Parkway on Jan 16, 2013 | Reply

Can expect the Eagles to be a great team now after hiring Chip Kelly

6. By liito on Jan 16, 2013 | Reply

Congratulations Adrian!

7. By Visit Website on Aug 3, 2013 | Reply

Very good Web page, Maintain the good work. Appreciate it.

8. By chin ups on Nov 5, 2013 | Reply

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours these days,
    yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just
    right content material as you did, the web can be a
    lot more useful than ever before.

9. By www.youtube.com on Nov 27, 2013 | Reply

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this
    post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem.
    You are wonderful! Thanks!

10. By mobile games for sony ericsson on Apr 6, 2014 | Reply

For newest information you have to visit internet and on the web I found this site as a finest website
    for latest updates.

11. By micromax mobile games on Apr 21, 2014 | Reply

I comment whenever I especially enjoy a article on a site
    or I have something to contribute to the discussion.
    Usually it’s a result of the fire displayed in the article I browsed.
    And after this post Maxwell Football Club Names Peterson Its Player Of The Year | Vikings Blog.
    I was moved enough to leave a thought :-) I actually do have 2 questions for you if it’s okay.
    Could it be only me or do some of these responses look like coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I’d like to keep up with anything new you have to post.
    Would you list all of your social sites like your
    twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?