Posted by Ryan Cardinal on November 2, 2012 – 6:52 pm

The Minnesota Vikings and the Wilf family are pledging $100,000 to support Hurricane Sandy storm recovery efforts.

“Being from and living in the affected areas, our family has seen first-hand the destruction of Hurricane Sandy,” said Vikings Owner/Chairman Zygi Wilf. “As an organization, it is important for us to help raise awareness and support for those impacted by this disaster. Every contribution is critical to helping families and individuals in the region.”

The $100,000 contribution from the Vikings and the Wilfs will go to the American Red Cross and other local relief efforts in New Jersey and New York. The team is encouraging Vikings fans throughout the world to also contribute by visiting the American Red Cross web site.

Please continue to check Vikings.com in the coming days for more ways to contribute.

Posted in All | 9 Comments »

9 Responses to “Wilf Family and Vikings Pledge $100,000 To Support Hurricane Sandy Recovery Efforts”

1. By HCG. on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

2. By HCG. on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

I will contribute.

3. By vikingbob136 on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

All of my family is in NY so i thank you Mr Wilf.
    Luckily none of my family was greatly affected. Some loss of electricity for 3-4 days but otherwise OK.
    If you can’t give any money then say a prayer.Some people are without anything.

4. By H.M.G. on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

Well I am back seems the impostor had some fun. But as for the topic it was obvious that the Wilf family would contribute something to try to help out for 2 reason.
    1. The Wilf family is from the Jersey area.
    2. The Wilf family is filled with good respectable people.

5. By H.M.G. on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

Hopefully everyone affected can be helped out as quickly as possible. This type of thing usually brings people together lets all pray it does this time as well.

6. By 1vikingsfan on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

This makes me go over there and help them. I hope everything gets back to normal quick there. Just wish you the best. And man i wanted the Brooklyn nets play but they have a very good reason they canceled that game. Wish you guys the best

7. By H.M.G. on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

Being the matter of this topic this will be my last post till a new blog comes up(Not wanting impostor to start stuff). Again thank you Wilf family for showing everyone what matters in times of need.

8. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

All of my family is out east–I originally am from out there– this matters way more than football.

9. By HCG. on Nov 2, 2012 | Reply

Couldn’t agree more, you are great and sincere humans, and I support what you support. I still like turtles. And why doesn’t the reply button work? Where are the thumbs up thingys. Still let us all give something! Let us help those in need!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.