Vikings And U.S. Bank Offer Fans 24-Hour “No Service Fee” Ticket Promotion

Posted by Mike Wobschall on October 23, 2012 – 4:25 pm

In partnership with U.S. Bank, the Minnesota Vikings are offering Vikings fans a first-of-its-kind, 24-hour “No Service Fee” ticket promotion, beginning tonight at midnight.

From midnight to midnight on Wednesday, October 24, this unique offer allows Vikings fans to pay only the ticket price and eliminates all service fees – including processing/convenience fees, service charges and standard delivery costs – on single-game tickets for the following 2012 regular season home games:

Thursday, October 25 – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, November 11 – Detroit Lions
Sunday, December 9 – Chicago Bears

The promotion also includes a very limited number of two-game packages available for:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10/25) and Green Bay Packers (12/30)
Detroit Lions (11/11) and Green Bay Packers (12/30)

Fans looking to take advantage of this promotion can contact Ticketmaster at 800.745.3000 or visit either Ticketmaster.com or vikings.com. Vikings single-game ticket prices start at $39 and the 2-game packages start at $78. Visit www.vikings.com/stadium to view the single-game ticket prices and the Mall of America Field map.

36 Responses to “Vikings And U.S. Bank Offer Fans 24-Hour “No Service Fee” Ticket Promotion”

1. By GrandDaddyPurp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

RB Jackie Battle
    WR Mike Williams
    WR Golden Tate
    TE Jermichael Finley
    D/ST Patriots

3. By iaVIKE on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

I expected more outta you GDP…..Rodgers as your QB?…..

4. By GrandDaddyPurp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Rodgers has been my fantasy QB since the year he started for GB. He is my favorite QB cuz he is the best. I only hate him for 2 weeks out of the season. I always did terrible until I got him, I’ve won 3 times since and collected alot of money bcuz of him and I’m in first place in my league so far this year.

I just respect the great ones. I still hate the Packers.

5. By GrandDaddyPurp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

iaVIKE- would you rather me start Ponder over Rodgers?

6. By GrandDaddyPurp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Isnt it funny I have Rodgers as my QB and the Bears D/Special Teams? Those two have been my top scorers so far. One thing I know about fantasy; Draft NFC North and you will win lol.

7. By chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and
    let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure
    why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

8. By vegasvike on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

GDP- how many teams in your league? 4? That’s a pretty strong lineup!

9. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

10. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Okay, you can change the blog, but you cannot run from common sense or logic Wobbs. Sill waiting on the in-depth logic of why Tampa Bay has a disadvantage by sitting on a charter plane for a few hours where they can bond, study, watch film of the Vikes. I still don’t see, how this is a disadvantage– could be an advantage. Also, we must remember, this is part of these professionals normal routine year in and year out– they play half their season and half their preseason games on the road.

11. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

SPENCER-and all YOU LANCE HATERS– First off 5 time Tour winner Miguel Indurain came out today that the whole thing seems not right– that he believes Lance rode clean– AND about the seemingly stronger Lance after 98– well there is a lot that happened to explain the change in performance:

– Lance Armstrong left the Tour in 98, not feeling well. At the time, he was considered an extremely gifted rider, but lacking in motivation. After he survived a horrible almost all body cancer– it was in his brain, his privates, his lungs, etc— where he was on the edge of death, he came back with what anyone would have— an insatiable attitude to live and an insurmountable advantage over others in perspective and ability to handle pain. So many who say Lance must have doped never experienced a second chance in life like he did– that can change a person a thousand times over. If he did dope– the whole field doped too, so what then? Where is the logic that his achievements are any less? But there is also a lot of suspicious tactics in the latest witch hunts — including immunity for anyone testifying against Lance– that kind of testimony is hardly without bias.

12. By TheHighschoolChamp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

A highschool fight!

13. By T.HARRIS on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Let me say this in reference to a response this team has the potential to be an explosive team i’m talking about putting teams away at any given time with Adrian,Percy,Rudolph,Simpson,Gerhart i saw him at Stanford i know what he can do.Offensive line is doing ok but get Swartz in there.And defense keep showing up EVERY week on the road and at home.Make them remember the Minnesota Vikings.Oh and Blair put them away Walsh.Need i say more about this guy.QB or play selection could be our stumbling blocks but the direction looks good if every one stays healthy this year and years to come.VIKES ON 3,123…VIKES.

14. By Spencer on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Including Armstrong 20 of the top 21 cyclists have been linked to doping. So you’re meaning to tell me Neil wasnt on the juice? Please.

15. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Child, don’t make me get my wooden spoon!

16. By novascotiavike on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

I believe Neil Armstrong wasn’t on the juice…..he was on the moon.

17. By Spencer on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

HA. Neil/Lance you get the point.

18. By Spencer on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Marion Jones gets caught doping, she goes to prison. Lance does it, he loses a few sponsors.

19. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Lance was never tested positive– hundreds of tests, at any hour day or night. All the testimony against him bribed with immunity. Hm. Something fishy around here.

20. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

21. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

If Ponder does not show up Thursday, time to bring in MBT.

22. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

You don’t mess with a 5-2 start- — we can make the playoffs this year if our coaches are smart.

23. By GrandDaddyPurp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

@vegasvike- 12 teams in my league.

24. By GrandDaddyPurp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

@Titus the disadvantage is having to spend a day traveling AND settling into the hotel you are staying at in a week in which you only have 3 full days in between games. We get to stay at home and use the time Tampa spends traveling to game-plan and prepare for them.

25. By GrandDaddyPurp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Our players/coaches are studying and watching game film in the film room. The time spent traveling is time lost in the film room where the players get coached up. You cant do what they do in the film room on a plane.

26. By GrandDaddyPurp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

PAY PERCY!

27. By GrandDaddyPurp on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

F-CK NO D BOWE!

28. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Granddaddy– thanks, but I am addressing Wobbles to make him think. You should see how much I got done last time I flew to Europe. You can study on the plane– you just need a different strategy, I say the advantage is slim to nil. These are professionals– they travel all the time– and they can watch film on the plane.

29. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

Josh Freeman is six foot six– as big as Allen!

30. By shawn6464 on Oct 23, 2012 | Reply

31. By Ozzinator on Oct 24, 2012 | Reply

He is not funny in the least!

32. By RichardA1 on Oct 24, 2012 | Reply

Berzerk Gang drinking the Purple flavored cans of whoop ass! run for your lives Bucaneers, your doomed, nobody can save you!

33. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 24, 2012 | Reply

He is a very lost man–

34. By chicosdrive.org on Dec 13, 2012 | Reply

Hi, I’m new to blogging and internet sites in general and was wondering how you got the “www” included in your web address name? I see your web address, “http://blog.vikings.com/2012/10/23/vikings-and-u-s-bank-offer-fans-24-hour-no-service-fee-ticket-promotion/” has the www and my web address looks like, “http://mydomain.com”. Do you know the way I can change this? I’m
    using WordPress platform. Thank you very much

35. By www.you-ng.it on Mar 12, 2013 | Reply

Hi! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I needed
    to ask. Does running a well-established website
    such as yours take a massive amount work? I am completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my journal everyday.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

36. By how to buy solar cells on Mar 16, 2013 | Reply

It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.