Vikings-Titans Game Kicks Off At 3:25 CT, Televised By CBS

Posted by Mike Wobschall on October 7, 2012 – 10:12 am

Fans who stick to their normal game-day routine today of turning the television to FOX at noon to watch the Vikings game are going to be greeted with a surprise. No Vikings game. But there’s no need for panic, just patience. The Vikings and Titans will play at 3:25 p.m. CT, and the game will be televised by CBS.

Bill Macatee will handle play-by-play duties and Steve Tasker will provide the analysis. There will be a national radio broadcast of the game, too, with Sports USA handling that job and featuring Bob Fitzgerald and Charles Arbuckle with the call.

Vikings Radio Network Game Broadcast
You can also catch today’s Vikings-Titans game on the Vikings Radio Network – KFAN-FM 100.3/KTCN-AM 1130 locally. Paul Allen and Pete Bercich will call the action from the booth and Greg Coleman will handle sideline reporting duties. The Vikings Radio Network pregame show, with Mike Mussman as host, begins at 1:00 p.m. CT.

22 Responses to “Vikings-Titans Game Kicks Off At 3:25 CT, Televised By CBS”

1. By Spencer on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Mike Wobschall- What time is the inactive list released?

2. By Spencer on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Also I dont care how bad of a season hes having, Chris Johnson scares me. He has the speed to take it for 6 on any carry.

3. By celticvikingwarrior on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

I think his bad season ended last week when he put up something like 146

4. By celticvikingwarrior on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Tenn. has given up more points than anyone in the NFL by 20 (plus?)

5. By BlueBird7 on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

MW, you are late! I allready told everybody on the other Blog!

6. By celticvikingwarrior on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Is Jenkins blackmailing someone?????

7. By sandiamond on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

packers on rabbit ears in the parking lot while fans pound cold ones! Dome will be rocking

8. By Frederick Jones on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Any time an amendment is changed it opens up things for further change.
    The question then, jones must ask, should smith live with a goat, and be considered married?

9. By Frederick Jones on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Call it a civil union, but don’t call it a marriage. Marriage it there to produce children so that our country can survive.

10. By Frederick Jones on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Jones thinks that some of the offensive linemen should be rotated into the game, to keep them fresh, and to get a higher quality of play. This is especially true for the p@a.s.s.i.n.g. game.

11. By Frederick Jones on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

What happened to these great bloggers? In 2011, jones stated these were his favorite bloggers.

Titus…a steady blogger for years, always has your back, and seems to get along with everyone. I appreciate your knowledge of the game, and people.

NovaScotiaVike…known as much for his dog, Nova also packs a punch with his dry humor. He also is supportive, and we have never had a battle.

DRS…The stadium guy. The DRS does not always agree with me, but allows me to have my freedom of speech.

Shawn…we had a legendary battle once, but now find we seem to have many areas in which we agree.

Carl K., ….not a frequent blogger any more, but man this dude made sense.

Viking61: I just love the fact that this guy enjoyed the days of Eller, Page, Marshall, and Larsen. He knows what it takes to win football games when it comes to the draft, free agency, and trades.

Parody: Parody actually has helped me with my college cla s s es. He is a cla s sy dude, even though I do not always agree with him!!!

Vegas Vike: Another guy who makes a lot of sense, but whom I have not heard
    much from at all.

12. By BMF on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Jones… whatever. I though this was a blog on sports, not religion. The U.S. is not a theocracy.

13. By celticvikingwarrior on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY; ESPN developed their own QB rating system(?)
    Andrew luck is the #1 rated QB in the league according to that system.

14. By BMF on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

“thought”

15. By vikefanforlife on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

does it depend on where i live. because it says its not on………percy hybrid harvin

16. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Fred, I am with you, man.

17. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Poor reporting once again. Poor timing. If you want to be of service regarding the time/channel of the game, tell your constituency in advance– not the day of.

18. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

COME ON COLTS!!!

19. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

YAY !!!

20. By Frederick Jones on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Thank you Titus.

21. By BlueBird7 on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

I done it for him, this time Titus Next time, ?

22. By BlueBird7 on Oct 7, 2012 | Reply

Actually the NFL.Com site has had it on for some time now, That’s where I found it.