Vikings List 8 On Initial Injury Report, All Practice

Posted by Mike Wobschall on September 12, 2012 – 2:56 pm

The Vikings listed 8 players on their initial Week 2 injury report, and all of them participated in practice on Wednesday.

Listed as full participants in practice are RB Adrian Peterson (knee) and CB Josh Robinson (hip). Those who were limited in practice were: CB Chris Cook (biceps), LB Marvin Mitchell (ankle), S Andrew Sendejo (ankle), C John Sullivan (ankle), WR Jarius Wright (ankle) and TE Rhett Ellison (ankle).

The Colts listed 6 players on their report. LB Pat Angerer (foot), LB Dwight Freeney (ankle), and G Joe Reitz (knee) did not participate in practice. OT Winston Justice (head) was limited and WR Austin Collie (head) and WR T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) were full participants.

Tags: , , , , , , ,
Posted in All | 36 Comments »

36 Responses to “Vikings List 8 On Initial Injury Report, All Practice”

1. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

2. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Lets hope Freeney sits out week 2

3. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Second!!! What’s up with the kindergarten mentality of announcing you are first?

4. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Third!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. By sdvikesfan on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

It would be better if both Freeney and Collie sat out, hopefully Allen can get a couple sacks and Jarius Wright can play, more offensive weapons for Ponder to throw to. Definitely need a better outing for our secondary though, Cook got burned on that last TD and to many players were uncovered

6. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

The Colts will lose. Detroit will absolutely lose. Green Bay will win and the Vikes will be in first place in the NFC North.

7. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Odark, you were first, so you cannot be third.

8. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

I was second so you cannot be second

9. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Chicago will beat the Packers– mark my words.

10. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

I gotta play the odds…..GB wins

11. By Titarse Flatus C-scar V-spasi-anus Augratin on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

You are wrong cuz I say so.

12. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

lol

13. By Woodboat on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

I think Chicago does win this weekend… Green Bay just played a very physical game vs. SF last weekend, and looked a little rattled as a team. Their defense looked pretty weak… Cutler ought to be able to find Marshall early and often when they aren’t running it down Clay Mathews throat.

I’ll be pulling for the Bears in that game. If it can’t be the VIkes winning the division, AND WE ARE NOT, then anyone but the Packers is my vote.

14. By Woodboat on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Although Titus’ name appears to have slightly altered, his arrogance is still evident…

15. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Woodboat, why oh why? Not you too? You, of all people, sitting on your high horse.

16. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

For once in my life I would not mind seeing GB win. I think seeing the Vikes at first in this division would do a lot keep the team fired up for the big SF game. More attention in the headlines as well. Every little bit will help against the niners.

17. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Flatus C-scar lol

18. By Spencer on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Dammit, I forgot the Colts have Vontae Davis.

19. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

I said it before the season started: Green Bay will not do well this year. Their psyche is messed up after last year’s ending and every team will be prepared– and have a blueprint to beat them. As they spiral downward, their collective team persona will come unhinged as individuals unconsciously begin pointing fingers. The larger organism called the grand puba cheesehead will melt into a bunch of disoriented egos. Look for the Pack to end at 8-8.

20. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

@Titarse Flatus C-scar V-spasi-anus Augratin———————I wont complain too much if that ends up being the case.

21. By edwin Mr. flamingo on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

@Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus AND Titarse Flatus C-scar V-spasi-anus Augratin – I like thee names. Thao yee Titarse Flatus C-scar V-spasi-anus Augratin , havet copied from thy real Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus. please ye cometh with different name. Arouse yee imagination and stop thee blundering and being down and bogus. i know yee ll are confused with thy tongue. So here cometh my easy tongue. Welcome back the real titus. we missed you. i like your comments, you speak the truth. a while ago we had a fake Titus- poor guy couldn’t even spell to save his life. OK enough of my ye-epee yadas. back to football. Whom do you think is gonna have a great game this weekend – Ponder or the rookie Andrew?

22. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

This upcoming game may be much harder than it looks on paper, but it is a must-win if we are to do anything this season. Indy will play hard at home and want their first win. It will be a very close game– we need our D to win this one.

23. By RichardA1 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Did that say the whole Colts team is on a initial injury report after playing the Vikings? thats what I’m talking about! “oh yes I did”

24. By odark30 on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Its a win. I Predict our record at 8-2 at the bye week. After that things take a hard turn. Its fun watching our power rankings rise from 31 post draft to 23 after week 1. Should be 19 or better after we destroy the Colts

25. By JE on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

This is another big game for the Vikings. Looking at the schedule i see this as a game we really need to win. I know its on the road and it will not be easy but we need to find a way to get the win! Rookie QB needs alot of pressure so this one is on the defensive front seven. Cmon pass rush! Get us the big W!!!

26. By Texvike on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

I think it will depend on the Vikes’ O-line. If those guys can open holes and cover Ponder, the Vikes should dominate Time of Possession. Luck can’t stroke without the ball!!!! But, the Vikes need TD’s! Rookie Booter can’t be the savior so soon! I hope the coaches let Ponder go downtown some. If the Vikes can get some rainbows to the endzone, it will un-nerve the Ponies. Can’t crowd the line to stop AP, can’t drop back n play deep zone….. THEN Musgraves two TE O will really work! I wanna see Ponder swingin for the fences in the first quarter!!!!! So, O-Line, do yo thang!!!!

27. By Texvike on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

O’Course…. If the Vikes can get up by bout 17 early… D-Line, Have some Cake!!!!!!

28. By team purple-bud-grant on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

i have a feeling the colt’s will try and throw the ball all over the place while mixing in donald brown. Our best chance to winning on the road is keeping the ball out of Lucks hands. Sounds familiar with some guy named Manning doesn’t it? Scary……..SKOOOOOL VIKES!

29. By Ozzy on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Let’s hope our Defense can get 2 INT’s or more!

30. By likejoeybrowner on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

@Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus~ This comment might engender a smart -a@@ response but that prediction of a blueprint be given and etc., is my prediction. In fact, I remember writing, let me be the first to say. You added “collective team performance,” and “Grand Puba Cheese Head,” EVERYTHING ELSE WAS WRIITTEN BY ME (for the most part ). You’re very popular and will jump-all-over me I’m sure. Just don’t steal my predictions, you know I said that first..

31. By Woodboat on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Heh… Ok, you win, Wobbs.

I just spent more time trying to edit my post to get it to submit than it took to expound upon my Titus/Arrogance statement. You bloggers are pretty cool, but this site su cks.

32. By JIMA on Sep 13, 2012 | Reply

I wish the Vikes were playing in SF so I could be there, but I guess it’s better to be playing good teams in the dome. Glad to see commenters who realize the Vikes aren’t on the bottom of the NFL food chain. Go Vikes!!

33. By New Vike on Sep 13, 2012 | Reply

34th

34. By JE on Sep 13, 2012 | Reply

WOW!!! Way to go New Vike!! To be 34th is not easy.Being 1st is not as big a deal as some people on this site seam to think. BUT 34TH!!!! NOW THATS HITTING THE LOTTERY. You might want to go buy a poweball today.

35. By rory from n.w.ark on Sep 13, 2012 | Reply

DOES IT MATTER, yes it does ,obviously we want the Bears to go in and beat the Packers,honestly, who do you think is going to be there at the end ,,why would you not wnat them to be 0-2 to start the season ?????

36. By tomcat on Sep 13, 2012 | Reply

need encore by CP and lotsa heat on luck!!