“Vikings: Beyond the Gridiron” Is A Must-Watch

Posted by Mike Wobschall on September 11, 2012 – 7:29 am

New to Vikings Entertainment Network (VEN) programming this year is a documentary-style show called Vikings: Beyond the Gridiron. The show is off to a great start and will keep rolling throughout the season, so if you haven’t seen it yet, now is the time to catch up.

The show focuses on the rare inside access that a team network can provide, giving fans a true inside look at their favorite team and favorite players. Vikings: Beyond the Gridiron uses voice narration as well as the topic interview subjects to tell each story, rather than a traditional show “host.” The show followed rookie Matt Kalil’s arrival to the Vikings and has also chronicled Adrian Peterson’s rehab and return from injury.

Vikings: Beyond the Gridiron is co-produced by VEN and Elite Edge Productions, and airs Saturdays on KARE 11 and Sundays on FSN. Click here to see a schedule of when exactly each episode will air.

Below we’ve included a 5-part series that chronicles the journey Vikings draft picks Audie Cole and Trevor Guyton took as they tried to make the Vikings roster. From spare time off the field, to hard work on the field, to celebrating after a big-time performance, this 5-part series gives you an all-access look at what life is like for rookies in the NFL.

Tags: , ,

32 Responses to ““Vikings: Beyond the Gridiron” Is A Must-Watch”

1. By VegasVike on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Can I stream this off this site? KARE does not broadcast in Nevada.

2. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Amazing!

3. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Silly!

4. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Insulting!

5. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

FJDogg is talking about Espn, Fox, or any football show, except perhaps NFL Football Access which at least does some interesting top tens!

Otherwise what is it all of these TV stations have in common? They all talk about what we can see anyway.

Hey, anyone can see that Flacco which rhymes with WACKO had a good game on Sunday. BUT DID YOU SEE THE TIME HE HAD TO THROW THE FREAKIN’ BALL?

TALK ABOUT YOUR COMMON OR c’mon Man!!!

6. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

If you want to listen…

7. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

FJ Dogg will tell you that most teams have adequate QBs, the difference is primarily the PASS PROTECTION they get.

Is there really that much of a difference between Rivers, Flacco, Ryan, Kolb, Rodgers, Ponder, Gabbert, Newton, and etc.?

WHEN WILL THE TV STATIONS START SHOWING US THE THINGS THAT WE AS FANS CANNOT SEE?

8. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

fjdogg again,

We can see the good defenses, and we give glory to those guys.

We can see the good returns, BUT how about the BLOCKING that made those
    returns possibile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

All I had to do was turn on the TV, and I immediately saw 4 or 5 shows about QBs!

Hey, if I watched the game, I know what the guy did, tell me something I don’t know!

Frederick has begun calling himself Dogg, or Hound or other derivatives because I know some will use the drivel that he is being negative.

This is an issue I have been harping on for several years. I know you have to talk about the QB. But don’t obsess, give credit where credit is due. The O LINE deserves more credit than the QB.

This old hound dog knows when to run and hide. It ain’t time yet!!!

10. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

@VegasVike,

It’s good to know you are still using your original blog name!

11. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Maybe I should start referencing a cat instead of a dog becasue I am a big P__SSY!!!

12. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

OKAY JONES DID NOT WRITE THAT LAST POST.

SHE IS AN IMPOSTER!!!

13. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Frederick is so sad that he insulted your fantasy football mind!

The game is played in the trenches!!!

14. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

AND I TALK TO MYSELF ON MY FACEBOOK WALL..

15. By H.M.G. on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Thats great Freddy boy just don’t start answering yourself otherwise you will look crazy.

16. By H.M.G. on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

The impostor really has no life.

17. By H.M.G. on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

I sent my TIVO to record The Biggest Loser but it keeps recording Packers games.

18. By odark30 on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

@H.M.G.———-LMFAO

19. By H.M.G. on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

I aim to please

20. By H.M.G. on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

This site has gone dark. I wish to bring it light…
    Nah $crew this site and the Wobby thats ruined it.

21. By Spencer on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Seriously will you guys just shut the he|| up, Wobschall didn’t ruin anything.

22. By odark30 on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Have you been to GB or Chicago sites and read their blogs???? You wanna talk dead. They are lucky to have 1 comment on any of their blogs. I think there may be a serious problem computer literacy in Illinois and Wisconsin.

23. By xmasboy on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

SKOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

24. By Frederick Jones on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

This is what I wanted to say:

This old hound dog knows when to run and hide. It ain’t time yet!!!

25. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Titus is in DA HOUSE!!!

26. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

I saw the imposter on the loose saying he is Fred Jones on the other blog, but saying things Fred Jones would never say. Get a life dude.

27. By vegasvike on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Oh never mind, I’m guilty of just looking at the pictures…

28. By Josh on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

wow, i’m thoroughly impressed with this show. the production quality is amazing, great cinematography. please keep uploading these to the website, so those of us who are out of state can watch!

29. By frederick jones on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

all lower case becasue i have a case of lower iq oh yeah and im a cat

30. By DRG on Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Nobody cares about your stupid impostor

31. By WQS on Sep 13, 2012 | Reply

I really enjoy this show

32. By Leroy Hoard on Sep 13, 2012 | Reply

Agree with WQS man this show is must see tv & puts any other local sports show to shame feel bad for the other teams in town having to go up against this