Peterson (Questionable) A Game-Time Decision; Other Injury Report Notes

Posted by Mike Wobschall on September 7, 2012 – 12:39 pm

The Vikings and Jaguars released their final injury reports of the first week of the season today, a requirement of teams who have Sunday games. Here are the details…

Vikings
RB Adrian Peterson (knee) is listed as questionable, and Vikings Head Coach Leslie Frazier said he’d be a game-time decision.

S Robert Blanton, TE John Carlson (knee), DT Letroy Guion (knee), OL Geoff Schwartz (abdomen) and CB Marcus Sherels (ankle) are listed as probable.

LB Marvin Mitchell (ankle), S Andrew Sendejo (ankle) and WR Jarius Wright (ankle) are listed as out.

Jaguars
DE Austen Lane (foot), DE George Selvie (knee) and LB Daryl Smith (abdomen) are listed as out. Lane and Selvie are reserves, so there absence means the Jaguars could slide DTs Tyson Alualu and D’Anthony Smith outside to play DE at some points in the game. Smith is a starting outside LB, and it’s likely that Kyle Bosworth will get the start.

CB Derek Cox (hamstring) was listed as doubtful. He’s a starter, so expect Will Middleton to get the start at CB along with Aaron Ross. Rashean Mathis will be the Jaguars nickel CB. Also, CB Mike Harris (hamstring) is questionable.

WR Justin Blackmon (ankle), C Brad Meester (not injury-related), DE Aaron Morgan (not injury-related) and G Uche Nwaneri (ankle) are listed as probable.

Finally, expect RB Maurice Jones-Drew to play.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

125 Responses to “Peterson (Questionable) A Game-Time Decision; Other Injury Report Notes”

1. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

FIRST!!!

2. By Maurice Jones Drew on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

We gonna beat the Vikings like they owe us money.

3. By Spencer on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Frazier should show play this video during the team meeting. Very inspirational.

4. By PurplHaze on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

By Maurice Jones Drew on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

We gonna beat the Vikings like they owe us money.
    *******
    Keep Dreamin’!

Don’t make us bring in Audie Cole! =)

5. By Spencer on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

So Cox isn’t playing most likely? That’s a pleasant surprise.

6. By SkolVikes98 on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

What are the four options? Probable, Questionable, Doubtful, and Out?

7. By sandiamond on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Blanton injury?

8. By sandiamond on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

CB A.J. Jefferson and Asper, who joined the Vikings on Saturday, are unlikely to suit up against the Jaguars. “Just too much ground to make up for the both of them,” Frazier said.

9. By iaVIKE on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Sand – Blanton injury was hamstring

10. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Jaguars could beat us– we must acknowledge the possibility and not take it lightly. Then DOMINATE!!!!

Vikings 38, Jaguars 14

11. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Peterson will not play. And Rocksalt will continue to play imposter.

12. By Baba-Kluwe on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Players suspensions for Bounty Gate have been suspended. What a joke.

Every teams defense should go after Drew Brees head!!!

13. By RichardA1 on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Where’s my money Jaguars! where’s my money!

14. By RichardA1 on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Toby and one of them rookies who worked there ass off to make the team should be in there, perfect chance for them to prove themselves. Save AP, maybe one play.

15. By MrVikings on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Toby is a beast, I think our game plan should be send AP out, and pass it just having AP out there will change the tempo of the game for the jags. Have Toby out on run plays and passing plays, if AP is feeling good enough let him prove to everyone he is coming back stronger then ever. Everyone I talked to think he is not going to come back the same, I have a feeling he will be better then ever. JUST my opinion on the subject, plus I think ponder will play good, and he’ll find the other receivers.. I mean most people will be focusing on harvin anyways.. plus kyle is going to be a beast this season.

16. By RichardA1 on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

@Mr.V Inteligent , just having AP out there will change the focus of the game, good idea, use him as a decoy, they will have to give him the special attention he deserves, meanwhile the Vikes should be able to do something!

17. By H.M.G. on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

@RichardA1
    Thanks for the answer on the name. Unfortunately it just makes me more hungry.

18. By H.M.G. on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Pound on the Jags with the ALBINO RHINO for most of the game then send Peterson in to finish them.

19. By H.M.G. on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Tobey can carry the load till Peterson is full go. It may take 3-4 games for that to happen but AP deserves a chance to fully heal.

20. By H.M.G. on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Vikings are gonna win.

21. By JE on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Could not agree more. This is why we drafted Toby Gerhart!!! His job is to back up AP. Give him the ball and let him do his job!!!! HE HAPPENS TO BE VERY GOOD AT IT!!!!!!!

22. By JE on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

This will also be a good test for our O line.Run to the right behind Fusco and Loadholt.Pound the ball behind these two big daddys and just move the chains!!!

23. By JSG on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Jacksonville is gonna make us prove Adrian is healthy if he plays and even if they do put 8 in the box can Ponder hit any of these playmekers left? Childs is out Simpson can’t play yeah they can hit Harvin deep on play action but they’re gonna have to prove they can run. I like Gerhart a lot he can carry the load. I just hope if Adrian plays everybody knows what they’re doing because Adrian is a guy you gotta protect from himself if he tears another legament like Ced Griffen did we might have a Bo Jackson like situation

24. By MrVikings on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Toby is a excellent back, he offers competition to AP. Whats better then having two backs striving to stay better or become better then the other. I wouldn’t mind watching toby get a lot of carries in. but AP FAN over here! Let him play if he feels up too it ! ! ! One thing that is irritating me is everyone is forgetting kyle! He will be a threat in the passing game!

25. By chris_b on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

what a joke the saints players win their appeal. them stupid f***rs should be out of the league for good all of them plus the coaches. I wish brees would shut his stupid mouth for awhile two. Hes acting like he owns the team lets put a bounty on him and listenin to him cry. I use to like him but cant stand him the last couple years

26. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Game 1…No AP…Albino Rhino !!…

Game 2…No AP…Albino Rhino !!…

Game 3…First half Albino Rhino…second half (of a close game)…

UNLEASH THE BEAST !!!…AP all day in the second half !!!

AP and the crowd erupt in the second half of the 49ers game !!!…

CAN YOU HEAR THAT ROARING CROWD ????…

Game 4…AP and Albino Rhino share carries…Simpson comes back to help Ponder in the motor city !!!…

Can the Lions be an upset too ???…

Patience and game planning !!!…

Sit AP the first 2 games !!!…

27. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

3 things that need to be addressed….(1)…..I think HMG dislikes Wnobschall as much as I do..(I knew there was something about HMG that I liked)…….(2)……Wobschall has an abnormally misshapen neck. I believe the medical term is “Foster’s Beer Can Neck”…..(3)……KKKIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL GGGGAAAAAABBBBBBBBEEEEERRRRRRT!!!!!!

28. By Ozzinator on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Bwaa ha ha – fosters beer can neck! Too funny (I knew there was something about Nova that I liked).

29. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

OZ….Touche !!

30. By HCG. on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Blaine Gabbert Hates Turtles.

31. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

vikingsfootballblog.com

32. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

33. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Vikings by three touchdowns.

34. By jameshoffa on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

“My hate for the Pink-Bay Packers and my Love for my Family” These are my Horns!!!

Skol Vikes!!!

35. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

http://vikingsfootballblog.com/ Titus, every week predictions are recorded here, and you can WIN A VIKING HELMET !!!

36. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Nova, what am I going to do with a Vikings helmet?

37. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

What do you win here, a date with “The Sprinkler” ???????????

38. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Cherish it.

39. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

A planter?

40. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Ok Titus, if you wouldn’t like a Vikes helmet, maybe free dance lessons with the Wobsprinkler will suffice.

41. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

I used to win a lot when I worked in a hotel way back– the bartender would collect all our money and we would predict every game each Sunday. But when I am only predicting the Vikings games, I get a little biased.

42. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Titus, and all the bloggers on here that remember me. I just want to say that AP. was arrested in Houston , months ago….??. There was NO MENTION of this occurrence on this site. ????????????????

43. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

It was odd. Maybe that is why Wobbles did not win the Pulitzer?

44. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Titus, maybe some day, he will “break” the news that Tark has retired…..Meanwhile, might as well do the “Sprinkler”.

45. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Nova have fun on the “collective yacht” on Sunday– sounds cool.

46. By VegasVike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

You gotta check out Kluwe’s article on deadspin, wobbly won’t let me post the link

47. By novascotiavike on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Titus, this is one of the the few “boat parties” left on the docket for this year. This is a special one, but it is just music, BBQ, booze and fun with a bunch of boats tied up together.

48. By odark30 on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

Musgrave confirmed AP as a starter in his last presser. He is a no BS kinda guy so you can always count on him for a spoiler or two….

49. By mjbvikeme on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

OT kalil… I’m a little late, but I can visualize your last comment. Make it happen coaching staff.

50. By JE on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I hope they do give the strart to AP. Hes worked his tail off to be ready for the opener so we should reward him with starting the home opener! Wow would the fans go wild if AP trotted out to start the first series!!!

51. By JE on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Im expecting a big game out of Kyle Rudolph. Hes going to have a huge year.

52. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I think my prediction for the Vikings Sunday…Is
    Vikings 28 – Jags 17…

Now for my upset prediction for the week…

Yes, it is the Packers…49ers 27 – Packers 16…

53. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I think my prediction for the Vikings Sunday…Is the

Vikings 28 – Jag’s 17…

Now for my upset prediction for the week…

Yes…it is the Packers game…

49ers 27 – Packers 16…

54. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I guess the first prediction did post…Sorry for the double post..

55. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

The 49ers over the Packers is an upset? Hardly. They were just in the NFC Championship Game..

56. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Cris Carter on ESPN is predicting the Jaguars to win. Really? Seriously?

57. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Oh really Spencer ??…

Check out any sports analysts out there on any blogs..

How many are picking the Packers to lose tomorrow in Lambeau field ???…

I bet you can “hardly” find one choosing the 49ers…

58. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

How many on this panel of “so called” experts is choosing the Packers ???

59. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

ESPN– all pick the Packers against the 49ers– and many of them pick the Packers to win the Superbowl, while one chose Dallas! But Spencer makes a good point, which really states the obvious– these experts know nothing.

60. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

The experts also believe the 49ers are a Superbowl contender.

61. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

All of you should come to vikingsfootballblog.com
    Where the men are men, and the sheep are scared!

62. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

True enough Spencer…

The point is these experts are thinking…

No way can any defense contain the Packers offense for 4 quarters…

I think the 49ers can…

Should be a good game…

Titus…

The Vikings game is not going to be any walk in the park for the Vikings…

If the Vikings come out with trying a bland running attack to control the clock and tempo of this game tomorrow…

They will have their hands full…The offense better be creative tomorrow…And keep scoring points if they get a lead…

If they pull the Childress “slow the game down” with a small lead stuff ???…Vikings will be in trouble…

63. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

@Titus.
    You can wear the helmet to games! True fans dress up like idiots for football games.

64. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

65. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Nova, I have been thinking of coming into your neighborhood, but what if I want to change my username? I am getting tired of Titus.

66. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

You can call yourself Sally

67. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

OT– I agree– this game is no picnic and the Vikes better come out to impose their will, or we will have a lot of angry fans around 3pm CST.

68. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I will leave that one for Spencer– both begin with “S.”

69. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Whatever, you have been a pain in the rear about our site for a long time, I don’t see you making the move. I think you are just being “clever”. Whatever, stay here with the faithfull morons. Maybe them you can convince your “cleverness” to.

70. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I don’t even know why I still plug vikingsfootball.com on nazivike. All of the real fans are already there. Those left here are pretty much the rejects anyway.

71. By Fred Smoot on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Then take your ball and go home, cry baby.

72. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Up yours! That is why this site sucks. All of you morons don’t even get it! If any of you had half a brain, you would already be at vikingsfootballblog.com

73. By novascotiavikelikeslittleboys on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

@ NovaSO TAKE YOUR BALL AND GO HOME. CRY BABY

74. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Oh, you are so clever Titus. That is so funny. I though you had more class than this.

75. By REALnovascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Titus was the imposter all along. Not hard to figure. He gets mad at me and then there is an imposter me. Nice try Titus. That might work on your little kindergarted students, but not on me.

76. By TAKEYOURBALLANDGOHOME on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Oh My God. If this site sucks so much for you, Nova. GO AWAY!

77. By novascotiavike. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I’m already gone you jacka$$

78. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Kinda disappointed, no big college football games on today.

Cant wait till Sunday. Ball out and get that W!

79. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Alright, wich one of you has been using my name? None of these last posts were from me.

80. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I can’t move to the new site yet…

I have to be here for Spencer when Cook gets that first interception for a TD !!!… : )

I want to be here when Fred quits worrying about Webb…And gets his attention back on the offensive line…Where we do need help yet…

Or start getting 3 wins in a row…And start believing in Titus prediction of a 10+ win season for the Vikes !!…

etc…etc…etc…

But do miss some of our fellow blog members who have moved on to the new site and wish you all well !!!

SKOL VIKINGS !!!…

81. By TAKEYOURBALLANDGOHOME on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Ok. so you realize that your behavior is that of a five year old, so now you try to wash your hands of it? Those posts are all from you, Nova. You are the only one who is that repeatedly harsh on other bloggers. Get a life.

82. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Up yours Titus.

83. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

What?? Nova, you know those aren’t me. Very clever now on your part to try and get me over to the other site. Rocksalt, stop imitating everyone.

84. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

If Cook were to get a pick-6 to win the game, I will faint.

85. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I would faint, Spencer, not will.

86. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

You can’t spell “Pretentious” without “titus.”

87. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Titus would be capitalized, Spencer.

88. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Why are you such a pr!ck? Someone stole your tricycle?

89. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

You cannot spell “Spencer” without “offended.”

90. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Im not offended, I just dont understand your constant need to correct people. It gets old after a while.

91. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Constant? I have not corrected you in months, if ever. What you talkin’ bout Willis? Remember, there is an imposter on the loose. I don’t correct very often at all– besides, I make a mistake here and there (yes, it is true).

92. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

As for the game tomorrow, I predict a huge win for the Vikings. At least a two touchdown lead.

93. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Well if the Vikings pull off a huge win tomorrow…

I can not say “I will faint”…Or “I would faint”..

But seeing as a Vikings win is a futuristic event which has an ending that has yet to unfold ???…I can only say…

“I could faint”… ; )

Just having fun guys… : )

GO VIKINGS !!!!…

94. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Well, I will say, if Cook grabs a pick-six to win the game, we all SHOULD faint.

95. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahahaha…

96. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I think Cook does have a big play in him tomorrow…

Players on my (hot list) to make big plays against the Jag’s tomorrow…

Cook,Allen, and Toby…

Hoping the Vikings D is in Gabberts face all day…

97. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Wow, the Penn State Kicker went 1-5 and just missed the game winning kick.

Make his sorry ass walk back home, and cut him the second he reaches campus.

98. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I usually feel bad for kickers missing game winners, but missing 4 FGs and an extra point in 1 game is absolutely ridiculous.

99. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Wow !!…Doesn’t sound like that kicker is getting lucky tonight…

Or maybe even the rest of the school year ???…

100. By novascotiavike on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

After my comment last night about boat parties, none of the following “novascotiavike” comments were me. I see that children still patrol this site, one of the (many) reasons that I don’t come here often. Any blog you see on this site from now on with my name isn’t me, it’s just some child desperately trying to find a life. Have fun, kiddies.

101. By Parkway on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Realistic Score:

Vikings 17 Jags 13

102. By Matthias on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

21 hours… Time to wear my #28 jersey… As long as Peterson stays healthy and the vikings will win the game I will be happy. See you.

103. By oDIm on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Everyone outside of fans and org people here are picking the Vikes to stink.
    Make the pundits stink please!

104. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Young secondary…Yes…

But early in the first half of the season…That young secondary will be seeing plenty of young QB’s also…

105. By vikingbob136 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I predict the Vikes will play at 100%.
    I predict the Vikes will win or lose.
    i predict both teams will score.
    I predict that The Vikes will win or lose.
    I predict Obama will win or lose.
    I predict that no one will like my posting.
    I predict that people will make predictions the rest of the year.
    I predict that most predictions are guesses that are a waste of time.
    Are you getting the point yet?
    Just root your butts off for the Vikes and stop with the future!!!
    Live for today. A win today and move on to the next game.

106. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Why o why will the impostor not die?
    The answer is simple he is a soulless Packer fan and wishes to destroy the Viking fan base by causing in fighting.
    The only why to rid our selfs of the stain that is the impostor is to exorcise the site of this demonic entity.
    Anyone know a good non-kiddy rapping preacher?

107. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Maybe a Buddhist priest will work.

108. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Wobby is this poltergeist a relative?

109. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

The ghost is in the machine and must be eliminated.

110. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

111. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Why o why will the impostor not die?
    Anyone know a good non-kiddy rapping preacher?

*correction* way not why.

112. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I have talked with a Holy Man and he said there was no way to get this evil presence out of this site with out destroying the man responsible for its creation.
    What that means is the darkness will continue to thrive unless Wobschall is removed.

113. By OTKalil2012 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

The Vikings have hired former Super Bowl referee Bernie Kukar as a game consultant to assist with decisions on replays.

114. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Fire the dingo!

115. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

The dingo ate my baby!

116. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Burn the dingo at the stake!

117. By H.M.G. on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Wobdigo is his name-O

118. By RichardA1 on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I was just down town, there are Vikings storming the streets, drinks, shields, swords in there hands, up and down the streets, chanting, beat the Jaguars. It was to scary, erie, I had to leave! if the Vikes don’t find the hotel they are staying in its going to be a masacre tommorow, the place is going to go Berzerk.

119. By Frederick Jones on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

FredHoodDogg just found out he will miss the first two Vikings games because of work/school.

Someone keep PoorShoesJones up to date with how the Vikings perform in those games.

120. By dylan on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

I think Harrison Smith is going to have a great game

121. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Wow, what a game!

8th ranked Arkansas is going into overtime with UL Monroe!

#UpsetAlert???

122. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

TOUCHDOWN! TOUCHDOWN!!!

UL WITH THE UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

123. By Spencer on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Cant wait till tomorrow.

BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

124. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

Fred– can’t you tape it and watch it later?

125. By josh k on Sep 8, 2012 | Reply

IMAGINE SOME RICH SAINTS HATER DROPPIN 20K FOR A DREW BREES CART OFF. WOULD BE EPIC. #CRAIGSLISTADD