Get A Sneak Peak Of The Vikings New Nike Equipment

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on September 4, 2012 – 9:56 am

As most fans probably know by now, Nike has taken over from Reebok as the league’s exclusive maker of licensed on-field apparel, including uniforms, sideline clothing and fan gear.  Nike is also taking this opportunity to supply some unique team-specific equipment for all teams starting with week one of the regular season.

The Vikings received their shipment of cleats and gloves from Nike on Tuesday morning.  View photos of the gear the team will be debuting this weekend at Mall of America Field vs. the Jaguars via the photo gallery below.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Posted in All | 17 Comments »

17 Responses to “Get A Sneak Peak Of The Vikings New Nike Equipment”

1. By RichardA1 on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

T e s t 1

2. By RichardA1 on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

Will they make it thru the season after the Vikings pound there opponets into the turf? opponets blood wash out? will they look nice next to the Superbowl trophy the Vikings get this year?

3. By jason on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

Will this look cool with mvp adrian peterson

4. By H.M.G. on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

Why did you post this?
    We seen it during the Nike fashion show bullcr@p.
    Ran out of ideas to blog about Wobby?

5. By H.M.G. on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Sep 3, 2012 | Reply

If we don’t win, Titus will not watch any more games this year. And will not appear on this blog until 2013.

Do you mean just as Titus or all your personalities?

6. By H.M.G. on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

Bring back Gomer!
    We need Gomer’s perspective!

7. By H.M.G. on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

Teddy boy is talking. Can’t hear him but sure he is ripping the Vikings. FING DBAG!

8. By H.M.G. on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

Suprised they don’t have Trent”I want to have Andy Dalton’s babies”Dilfer as a follow up DBag.

9. By H.M.G. on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

With the giant stack of boxes it looks like there is a lot of over stock.

10. By odark30 on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

That really big box on the top right contains Webbs new super absorbant purple and gold diapers with improved leak guard technology.

11. By shelton calhoun on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

I emailed roger saying that the vikings had an rough last year and I would for nfl network to show us some love. Cause I’m an die hard vikings and I’m tired of hearing about the jets and peyton maNning I wants some viking love on tv leslie give me an call and we can talk lol G0 VIKIES shelton from knoxville tenn

12. By odark30 on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

shelton shelton shelton……………………… I am stunned by your ranting. I pray this post is some sort of haux from another regular posing as an undereducted backwoods gump. (Titus?) If so this impersonation is unbridled genius. KUDOS……or F***-off whichever the case may be.

13. By modchip wii melbourne on Sep 4, 2012 | Reply

Hi! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established website such as yours take a massive amount work?
    I’m completely new to blogging but I do write in my journal everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my
    experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any
    kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
    Thankyou!

14. By dee jay born on Sep 5, 2012 | Reply

Ooooo those gloves look too hot.gots to get me a pair soon…

15. By jokendave on Sep 5, 2012 | Reply

I have no idea who’s incharge of the uniform design, but I would say”Fire them”. These are a pathetic attempt to make the jerseys look like shirts. They are jerseys, not shirts. They look horrible and I will not invest in such rediculous looking gear. I will wait for the next design. And wear my already purchased gear. Just sayin, you can do better.

16. By Austinbri on Sep 7, 2012 | Reply

UGLY. Just like the uniform in general for the Vikings. Nike certainly has made an impression on the new uniforms, and everything is butt-ugly. The worst has to be the Nike collars, which make it look like the players are wearing a polo shirt for a jersey. Here’s a tip, Vikes, go back to the original uniforms you wear on throwback days and you will improve your look by a million percent.

17. By Nike Free on Mar 19, 2013 | Reply

It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.