Did you know that roughly three out of every four visitors to vikings.com live outside the state of Minnesota? So for those fans, watching any Vikings game, and especially preseason ones, can be particularly tricky.
But thanks to vikings.com and the NFL, fans can watch each of the four Vikings preseason games (plus all other NFL preseason games in 2012) either live or on-demand and in high-definition with PreSeason Live for just $19.99, which is $10 off the 2011 price. Click here to buy now.
With PreSeason Live, you can watch the games on either your laptop or your iOS or Android device. Plus, if you choose the on-demand version, you can either watch the full game or the condensed version, which shows you every play from an entire game, from opening kickoff to final whistle, commercial free in roughly 30 minutes, including penalties, coaches challenges, and plays under review.
The progress bar marks the big plays, so you can skip ahead to the game’s biggest moments. You can also watch two videos at once with Picture-in-Picture, or watch four videos simultaneously.
Posted in All | No Comments »
There’s a long way to go before NFL teams have to make roster decisions, but there’s not a long way to go before teams take the field for their first preseason game. So while there’s still plenty of time for players to make their case for a roster spot, NFL teams began releasing their initial preseason depth charts this week.
You can find the Vikings initial depth chart by clicking here.
There aren’t any major surprises or developments in the depth chart, but here are a few notes…
– As expected, Brandon Fusco is listed as the starter at RG, with Geoff Schwartz as his backup. Chris DeGeare is listed as the backup at LG behind Charlie Johnson.
– Lex Hilliard is listed as the 3rd-team RB, with Derrick Coleman and Jordan Todman stacked evenly behind Hilliard.
– Veteran Joe Berger is listed as the backup center, with undrafted college free agent Quentin Saulsberry listed with the 3rd team.
– D’Aundre Reed is lasted as the backup left DE and Nick Reed backs up Jared Allen at right DE.
– Tyrone McKenzie is in the lead for backup middle LB duties, with Audie Cole listed as the 3rd-team middle LB. Everson Griffen is also with the 3rd-team, listed at the weakside LB position.
– Marcus Sherels backs up Antoine Winfield at one CB position and Chris Carr is behind Chris Cook at the other CB spot. Based on my observations at practice, Carr would be ahead of Sherels in any 3-CB defensive alignment.
– Mistral Raymond and Jamarca Sanford are listed as starters at safety, with Harrison Smith behind Sanford at FS and Eric Frampton behind Raymond at FS. This is a fluid position, and Smith has been getting more and more reps with the 1st-team.
– Percy Harvin is listed as the top kickoff returner and Sherels is listed #1 at punt returner. Sherels also backs up Harvin at kickoff return and rookie WR Jarius Wright is listed as the backup punt returner.
Tags: 2012 Verizon Vikings Training Camp, Audie Cole, Brandon Fusco, Chris DeGeare, D'Aundre Reed, Derrick Coleman, Eric Frampton, Everson Griffen, Geoff Schwartz, Harrison Smith, Jamarca Sanford, Joe Berger, Jordan Todman, Lex Hilliard, Marcus Sherels, Mistral Raymond, Nick Reed, Percy Harvin, Quentin Saulsberry, Tyrone McKenzie
Posted in All | 145 Comments »