10 Vikings Off To Fast Starts At Training Camp

Posted by Mike Wobschall on August 2, 2012 – 4:28 pm

The Vikings are now a week into training camp and it’s full speed ahead for the team as they begin preparing for the 2012 season. Now that we’re gaining a better understanding of the roster after six days of practice, let’s take a look at 10 players who are off to fast starts at 2012 Verizon Vikings Training Camp.

TE Kyle Rudolph
Rudolph’s combination of size, strength and speed is unique, and it presents big-time mismatch problems for the defense. QB Christian Ponder is not afraid to look Rudolph’s way, and until someone finds a way to slow the 6-6, 258-pound beast, he’s going to keep catching passes.

LT Matt Kalil
You would naturally excuse a rookie – even a third overall choice – if he were making mistakes during training camp. Add in the fact that the rookie is going against the best defensive end in football, and you’d allow even a few more perhaps. But Kalil hasn’t been guilty of many miscues. Sure, Jared Allen is winning his fair share of the matchups, but all things considered, Kalil has looked the part of a player who could develop into a cornerstone LT.

CB Antoine Winfield
We wrote in this space multiple times about how great Antoine Winfield looked during the offseason program. He’s continued to look great during training camp.

“We were talking about that as a staff last night, he really seems to be into this training camp more than any other. You see him out there taking one-on-ones and all of the reps,” Vikings Head Coach Leslie Frazier said. “We will have to monitor that a little bit, he is not 22 years of age anymore, but he is definitely invigorated in a lot of ways, which is good for our young players in our secondary to see the way he works and how he approaches things. It’s great for them.”

CB Bobby Felder
One of those young players in the secondary is Bobby Felder, an undrafted college free agent out of Nicholls State. I’m asked about Felder more than most players for some reason, but maybe Felder will show us all why he deserves to be noticed. He didn’t have the best day of practice on Wednesday, but other than that he’s been solid. Felder is a player to watch in the preseason.

WRs Percy Harvin and Jerome Simpson
I like what the Vikings have going at WR. Entering the offseason, WR was a position that needed an upgrade. And it got one. The Vikings look much better at the position, and the addition of Jerome Simpson is a big reason for that. Simpson has tremendous speed and is terrific after the catch. He’s not strictly a vertical route receiver, either. Simpson can run intermediate/deep crossing patterns as well, and he’s hard to stop on comeback routes.

Simpson looking so good likely has Percy Harvin upping his game as well. Harvin is already one of the most dynamic receivers in the game, so watching him rise to the challenge in competing with Simpson for passes from Ponder has been great to watch.

DT Letroy Guion
When the defensive coordinator singles you out as having a good camp, you’re going to make this list.

“Letroy has been one that has been phenomenal in camp,” Alan Williams said. “It may not seem to the naked eye but there are some clips of him just getting off blocks, running to the ball and pursuing. Day two he made a play outside of the numbers running to the football so we are very pleased with him.”

LB Chad Greenway
We listed Chad Greenway as a stand out from Tuesday’s practice, largely because of an athletic pass breakup (PBU) he registered on an end zone fade pass to Kyle Rudolph and also because of a couple plays he made in short-yardage and goal line periods. Greenway is a leader on the Vikings defense and will be a three-down player for the Vikings once again this season.

TE Rhett Ellison
During the Vikings rookie minicamp in May, Rhett Ellison emerged as a stand out thanks in large part to his fluid pass-catching skills. Billed as more of a physical, blocking-type of TE, Ellison displayed a natural ability in the passing game during that camp and has continued to do so in training camp. He’s also a physical player in the trenches. That type of all-around ability could yield a long, productive career for the rookie from USC.

RB Derrick Coleman
Undrafted this year and joining the Vikings for their rookie minicamp, not many paid much attention to Derrick Coleman this spring. But it’s hard not to notice him during training camp. He is running with the third-team, so it’s appropriate to temper the enthusiasm. But you can only beat the people put in front of you, and right now Coleman is winning more than he’s losing when he’s on the field. He’ll be another player to watch during the preseason.

GM Rick Spielman
We’re only a week into training camp, but you’ve got to give GM Rick Spielman and his staff, along with head coach Leslie Frazier, credit for attacking the task of reforming this roster over the offseason. The Vikings were coming off consecutive seasons of 6-10 and 3-13, plus they had tough roster decisions to make on valued veteran players. On top of that, the team had 10 draft choices to execute.

The Vikings have had a good training camp to date and the talent level on this roster is going the right way. There is a clear sense of direction the team is heading in, and there’s no question Spielman and Frazier set out to make this roster younger and more talented. Judging by one week of training camp, they did a good job. There’s a lot of work to be done, but the progress is encouraging.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

99 Responses to “10 Vikings Off To Fast Starts At Training Camp”

1. By Tman on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

2. By andrew neighbors on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

so far so good let keep up good work

3. By Spencer on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Bobby…Felder? Hmm, never heard of that guy before. An undrafted rookie is standing out? Thats fantastic news, and its funny, I bet there was at least one Viking fan that was high on him from the time we signed him. And I bet who ever that guy is a very humble, beautiful person. Where ever you are, I tip my cap to you sir. You are truly a remarkable human being.

4. By Spencer on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Wobbs- theres been lots of positive talk about Reggie Jones, so im a little confused for why hes not in there. But anyways, is he a CB or Safety?

5. By Richard1A on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Bobby Felder…the steal of the undrafted!!! The team can really shape up into a great team, especially on Defense, I hope they don’t blow it.

6. By peever on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

matt kalil…the “waste” of the draft……….ha ha

7. By Jessie on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Spencer, you seemed to have been so knowledgeable in the past that I’m surprised you haven’t heard of Felder. Regardless, I’ve been anxious see how he and WR Kamar Jorden are doing. They could both be good players, but I’d have to tip my cap to Felder as I believe he could make an impact as a rotational player in nickel and dime packages. He also had a nose for the ball in college. Not lightning fast, but certainly a player to watch. Good size as well. You should look him up.

8. By Bluebird7 on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

@Jessie. Spencer was just pulling your leg, on Felder…He is also patting
    himself on the back………….

9. By Spencer on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Yea Jessie, it was sarcasm.

10. By JP-Weapon of Mass Reduction on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

notice that Ponder is not on the list…i heard he is already shaky. im a Ponder supporter and i truly hope he does well.

11. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Spencer, you are a remarkable human being.

12. By Parody on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

I count 11 guys in that list. Do Simpson and Harvin count as just one guy since they are being mentioned in the same paragraph? Maybe Speilman doesn’t count, since the article is talking about Vikings who are off to a fast start, but why is he displayed in such a way to lead readers to believe that he is the final member of the list?

13. By Spencer on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

I wouldnt call Spencer remarkable- admirable would be the better adjective. But most of all Spencer is humble.

14. By OTKalil2012 on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Very happy on how the coaching staff and Spielman have addressed many of the problems on the team…

There is one area left I would really like Les to look into…It would be awesome for Frazier to get a replay booth adviser…Someone to help him make those critical decisions on when to throw those “red flags” on the field…

Way to many times red flags are thrown with negative results by the Vikings…Losing crucial timeouts before half time or nearing the end of the games…

To many times the head coaches have made some emotional poor judgement calls…Sometimes also by listening to players advice…etc…

And if Les has someone doing this already…Then get somebody new…Because who you have now is not getting the job done…Or the Frazier is not taking the advice given…

Whatever it is…A change is needed…And should be addressed…

15. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Parody, I wondered about Spielman in that list, but you know, I am becoming more humble day by day, just like Spencer. I am less and less critical of Wobschall. For all we know, he works so hard to craft these articles.

16. By Bill on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

I really like these articles, but you have to read them without believing them too much. They are based on one man’s opinion, and he can’t see everything at once. If you look at last years training camp articles, Jamarca Sanford passed the “eye test” a few times in the first week of training camp. I don’t think the same can be said about his play during the season. It is great to read about guys that stand out, but sometimes the best players are the ones that don’t make big plays. They are solid on every play and rarely make mistakes.

17. By Smith on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Rob Gronkowski last year had 1327 yards recieving, beating the record of 1290 yards set by Kellen Winslow in 1980.

How cool would it be if, one year later, Kyle Rudolph breaks that record?

18. By Smith on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

I think Kyle can do it……….

19. By Smith on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

……If Tom Brady is the one throwing to him.

20. By Smith on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. By Danny Boy on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Can i get a re cap on how Greg Childs is doing. how is he been looking in camp

22. By César Beligni on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

I’m excited to see Greg Childs playing, he could be the steal of the draft

23. By xxvikings4lifexx on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

cute list but not enough meat in it…. Im concerned with the lack of reports on Harrison Smith. I was so excited when we moved up to grab him but now im nervous because i thought he would be a definite standout by now. anyone know if he is looking good?? is he shakey??? is he having rookie woes??? anyone can answer

24. By ponderthefuture on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

@vikings4life harrison smith is doing fine he also got an interception off of sage rosenfels on tuesday.

25. By shajda on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Write this down….By this time next year Bethel Mcleod will be the no.1 QB.

26. By ponderthefuture on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

bethel mcleod will never be anything!!!!!

27. By xxvikings4lifexx on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

@ponderthefuture thanks man that very good to hear
    @shajda write this down…. Bethel Mcleod WILL be the no.1 QB this time next year…….. if ponder, webb, and sage fall frm the face of the earth!!!!!

28. By Spencer on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Bethel Mcleod a future #1 QB? LOL.

That comment was asinine.

29. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Thank God all this conjecture and mindless chatter will soon be over and we can see the season unfold. One week till preseason and five from the opener.

30. By ponderthefuture on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

i will be surprised if bethel mcleod doesn’t get cut before the first regular season game.

31. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

How about Lochte and Phelps?

32. By Tark on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Spencer-you may have an eye for under the radar talent, but humble my A$$. If you were truly humble, you wouldnt have to draw attention to yourself. But anyway, nice call.

33. By Tark on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

I’m interested to see what Bethel Thompson is going to do. According to QB coach, Craig Johnson (I think that is his name), he has a cannon arm and can make all the throws, only needs to learn the game at a professional level. It will be interesting to see if he makes the cut. If he does, one can only wonder who will be cut in his place.

34. By Jeff L on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

This is an informative and encouraging update! Thanks Wobs! Can’t wait for the preseason games to start and see what we’ve got!

35. By ponderthefuture on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

the vikings aren’t going to keep 4 qb’s so at the best bethel mcleod will be on the practice squad

36. By Tark on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

He does wear the number 4! I’m sure we will get a good look at him during the preseason.

37. By Tark on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

What is his name exactly? Is it Bethel McLeod or Bethel Thompson. It’s hard to keep track of three names, especially when he’s number four on the chart.

38. By Tark on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Ha, shajda must have watched the same interview that I did.

39. By snookj on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Well.. I wonder how Spencer and I missed Felder.. I actually thought I was a pretty good evaluater of talent.. maybe i should have watched his highlight video.. i neverwould have imagined his talent could translate to the NFL.. especially coming from a small school and playing against lesser competition..Lol I thought just like these guys:

By KoN on May 19, 2012 | Reply

Felder has pretty good instincts and he knows where o position himself to make the play. The thing that sticks out to me though is the fact that a majority of his INTs came on bad trows from the QB, the kind of throws that almost never happen in the NFL. He could develop into a really solid backup or nickel CB, but I don’t see him ever being a starter.

By Parody on May 19, 2012 | Reply

I disagree Spencer. That video you posted looks decent, but I doubt that he can translate those skills to the NFL. Guys are going to be faster, taller and better at exploiting his weaknesses. Watching that video, I noticed a few times when he turned around and started running before the ball was snapped. If he does that in the NFL, he is going to get owned!

But wait, I did say this back in May:
    By snookj on May 19, 2012 | Reply

Spencer.. I agree.. I told you guys a couple days ago, I saw this kid Felder in person and his skill and talent just jump out for real!! Its even more amazing in person.. His ball skills are ridiculous! I saw him against ULL and Lamar and he was the best DB on the field hands down.. The team he played on was terrible especially offensively, but his talents shined through all that.. He had very few opportunities becuz they would not throw his way after he made a play on the ball when they did come his way.. I think this kid has a chance to be special..

KoN.. The video I see, this kid is making plays on the ball!! His instincts are scary along with the ball skills.. Those throws arent bad, hes just making plays on them.. Granted the ball will be placed better in the NFL, but Felder looks like he knows how to get hisself in position to make a play on the ball.. If he’s hungry and really goes to work, this kid can be a starter sooner than we think and possibly the next undrafted STAR!!

Parody.. A player is a player!! This kids talent is evident and if he gets better this offseason developing the skills I see on that video, there’s no doubt he can translate that skill set and talent to the NFL!! I’m sure he didn’t have the coaching or resources he has now coming from Nicholls, so that only tells me he’ll get better.. And the bail outs on the video looked like great instincts or good film study cuz he looked like he knew exactly what the play was and had a better bead on the ball than the receivers..

Guys… I did some more research and this Felder kid was the #2 CB in the state of LA last year behind Claiborne and #2 the previous year behind Patrick Peterson and I think the level of competition had a factor in those rankings.. But thats huge!! I also hear he’s a better CB coming out of college than former Nicholls S Ladarius Webb whos now a starting CB for a pretty good Ravens defense..(Not to mention he just signed a $50 million dollar Deal) So there’s a lineage there!! We may have gotten our hands on the next great undrafted CB who could be a potential STAR!! Let’s see how he shakes out in camp though..

Cook + Felder + J-Rob + Smith + Winfield sounds like a pretty good group to put up against the likes of GBay, Detroit, and Chicagos now pass happy offenses.. Sounds good, but lets see what happens!!

40. By Richard1A on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Feldler sure can be a superstar, why? because he wants to play, he’s out there playing his heart out wanting to play, there is’nt a coach riding him, just him taken names and opening up the whoop ass cans and kicking it!!!

41. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Richard it isn’t as you say.

42. By mlove on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Seems like Felder has a lot of heart. If you going to make it in the NFL you have to be your own worst critic and have the drive which it seems like he has. I do think he is a potential star

43. By Frederick Jones on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them,

If THE X-MAN harps on your sentence structure, complains about your spelling, or harps on your word useage, that’s okay.

What ticks me off is when the person lies about doing so!!!

If you are going to criticize someone that’s fine…just be willing to admit that you did it.

44. By rogerthevikefan on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

This should be the Vikings creedo: We’ve got no place in this outfit for good losers. We want tough hombres who will go in there and win! -Admiral Jonas Ingram 1926

45. By ruffkutt on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Strange enough my co-worker went to training camp today and said that Ponder looked the best, confident and quite accurate, plus he beefed up a little with some muscle.

46. By outdoormagazines on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

I hope these small steps helps into the regular season and these players work hard so it’s a great year. Go Vikings!

47. By ozzinator on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Fredward, fast on Titus’ heels I see………………

48. By dejuan on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

I’m from mccomb also. His nickname is Snoota. bobby felder I’m talking about. He been the truth since high school. We are all proud of him down here.

49. By Matt on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Kalil was the 4th pick not the “third overall choice”

50. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Fred Jones, you are entitled to your opinion.

51. By jackwagens on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Felder is too pretty to play in the NFL!
    Why does he get all the love?????
    Reggie Jones is having a great camp too!

Reggie! Reggie! Reggie!

52. By MIke B. on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Sounds like the team is getting good work at camp. I am hoping it translates to good field play. Since the experts have written us off, we can play pretty free. I am hoping for a better than 5-11 season. Ready for that first preseason game.

53. By Bluebird7 on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Mike B…..5/11 Maybe, but I think that goes right up against Titus and his 12/4.
    and my 10/6,,Time to start playing and find out.

54. By Spencer on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

7-9.

55. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Hey now– I said 10-6 for certain– beyond that is gravy.

56. By Matthias on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Wow… what a catch :

57. By Spencer on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Brandon Burton is gonna get cut.

58. By Tark on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

wow 10-6!! I really hope so, but I’m predicting anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7, give or take. If Ponder can play this year, 9-7, if he prooves the doubters right, 6-10 or less. Webb can step in to take over, but I don’t think he is the “guy” either. So in other words, it all comes down to the QB. The line looks better, the recievers look better, the Defense looks outstanding. So, it all comes down to QB play. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

59. By Frederick Jones on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

@Ozzinator,

You were the first to recognize my struggles with a fellow blogger on here. Thank you for recognizing it.

Jones has changed his mind on some things, no doubt. F.L. Jones has been critical, with the GM chase being the best example. But he admits to it! That is the difference between us, and it’s not opinion…ITS A FACT JACK!!!

Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them

60. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Calling me a liar, Fred?

61. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

I really believe 10-6 is very probable. The team was so close to winning a lot of games last year– and this year is an easier schedule. We should win at least 5 or 6 at home– with our defense and a better clicking offense, that should happen. A couple of our road games should be wins– a couple very so so teams are on the road schedule. Add two more road wins (4 of 4) and 10 wins does not look so far fetched. AND THAT AIN’T NO LIE.

62. By Spencer on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

NBC is garbage, Missy Franklin and Michael Phelps just won Gold in swimming but instead of showing that race…we get US Womens Water Polo.

63. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Water polo? Do the horses swim?

64. By ponderthefuture on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

25 days until madden 13!!!

65. By OTKalil2012 on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Childs makes a good play..

But agree with Spencer…

What was Burton doing on that play…A simple body spin before Burton loses his helmet breaks up that play…

And Childs was completely covered…Why is Webb throwing to him in the first place ???…

66. By ponderthefuture on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

webb under threw that ball completly and got lucky on child’s catch

67. By Spencer on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

I have no problem with Webb throwing that- it tells me that he has trust in Childs. Favre did it with Rice, so why cant Webb do it with Greg?

68. By OTKalil2012 on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Childs was covered…

Webb did 3 things wrong on that play minimum…

1. Tried forcing the ball into coverage…

2. Under threw the ball…

3. It was a touch pass that didn’t have enough arch on the ball for Childs to catch at its highest point…

4. That pass should have been thrown to the back corner of the end zone…Not on the one yard line…

Poor decision on Webbs part…

And an even worse throw…

69. By Spencer on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Watching the live practices are so boring- why dont they show us the 11 on 11 drills?

70. By Bluebird7 on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

@OTKalli 2012 Yes, I have seen Webb throw much better..We have to wait till the REAL games start, then we will see what he can do.

71. By OTKalil2012 on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Soon we can a least watch some preseason games…

Usually not that excited about the preseason…But with so many new players on the team…

Just want to see what they can do…

72. By OTKalil2012 on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

@Bluebird…

Webb plays well in real games…

Webb plays relaxed in real game situations…

Maybe he just gets to relaxed in practice ??…

73. By OTKalil2012 on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Rats…Minor dings keep adding up on the O-line ??…

74. By ponderthefuture on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

ponder is rated 75 in madden 13

75. By Spencer on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Who the He|| is working the live stream?? I dont want to see linemen hitting pads for 10min!

76. By Spencer on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Solomon Elimimian doesnt look much bigger than Antoine Winfield….

77. By Bluebird7 on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Yes, I know Ponder is driving the horses, but I still want to see Webb.
    Maybe Frazier will put him in every once in a while so as to keep him ready in case he is needed.

78. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Still waiting for the swimming horses Spencer talked about.

79. By Spencer on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Water polo isnt horses…its people!

80. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

I think they should ride hippos.

81. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Ponder will be phenomenal this year.

82. By oDIm on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

The Spielman/Frazier mention is evidently not a footnote,
    but a nosenote, a brown-nose-note. Hey! they executed the 10 drafted guys and I missed it!!!!!!!

83. By Carl K on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Wobby, great job with the Ponder Pick 6 segment.
    Very Nice!
    I am feeling pretty good about our offense right now.

84. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

That Gabby is phenomenal.

85. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Water polo with hippos. Imagine that.

86. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

Holy Cow!!! We are about get walloped in Minneapolis– looking at the radar the whole state of Minnesota from Canada to Iowa is under a storm.

87. By Bluebird7 on Aug 4, 2012 | Reply

Holy Cow! Is right. You mean the Weather Channel actually showed Minnesota?
    Most of the time all they show is either Atlanta,GA this, Atlanta that, or 90% East Coast.

88. By Dueyz on Aug 5, 2012 | Reply

After watching some preseason vids; still concerned about Ponder. Accuracy, timing, speed, INSTINCTS. I’m still not getting that ‘warm and fuzzy’ watching his executions. I understand that QBs need time to grow, but their skillset builds upon a platform. I haven’t YET seen enough of that solid platform to believe. I hope he changes my mind, but…..

89. By Dueyz on Aug 5, 2012 | Reply

I really like the new DC, thus far. Seems sharp and motivated.

90. By Garry on Aug 6, 2012 | Reply

I’d prefer to wait before giving High 5′s to Speilman or anyone else until I see them in action on the field.

91. By Stoney on Aug 6, 2012 | Reply

@Smith, love the Bazinga!

92. By Parody on Aug 11, 2012 | Reply

For anyone who wants to watch all the Vikings games but lives outside the state of Minnesota or doesn’t have a television plan that covers the team, and doesn’t want to pay that outrageous price that Wobby is advertising…

93. By Parody on Aug 11, 2012 | Reply

…I can provide you with a live streäming site that plays ESPN, NFL Network, and EVERY NFL game for one low single payment!

94. By Parody on Aug 11, 2012 | Reply

…Mind you, once you get to the site you may notice a dîsclaîmer at the bottom that says…

95. By Parody on Aug 11, 2012 | Reply

…But the site is only FREE once you have the web address…

96. By Parody on Aug 11, 2012 | Reply

…and who’s going to just give that away?

97. By Parody on Aug 11, 2012 | Reply

That’d be as stupîd as giving away the secret to lösing weight and building müscle fast, instead of chärging $200 for a 6-DVD set!

98. By australia-ru.com on Jan 13, 2014 | Reply

Perfect Smokeless cigarettes Methods for Disposables Rechargeables how
    do electronic cigarettes work (australia-ru.com) Electric cigarettes Best Personal taste Best Value best e
    cig Most effective E cigarette The highest E cig Brand 2013