Roster Rundown: Offensive Line

Posted by Mike Wobschall on July 24, 2012 – 7:00 am

Few position groups will be as heavily scrutinized early this season more than the offensive line. The Vikings have been one of the NFL’s best rushing teams over the past several seasons, but the combination of a need for improvement in pass protection and multiple new starters in the group will have many keeping close tabs on the men up front.

The offensive line is the subject of today’s Roster Rundown…

The Vikings will bring 15 offensive linemen with them to training camp, probably a standard number in League circles. While we can be fairly certain on four of the five starters heading into training camp, there will still be plenty of competition up and down the line in both the starting lineup and especially for the reserve spots.

John Sullivan is solid at center and has developed into one of the best five or so players at his position in the entire League. Sullivan began his career as Matt Birk’s understudy and eventually rose to starter status, where he snapped to Brett Favre in his first season as the starter and has progressed nicely ever since. There are two other players listed as centers on the Vikings roster who will compete for a backup role behind Sullivan – Joe Berger and Quentin Saulsberry. Berger is a returning veteran with seven seasons of experience and Saulsberry is an undrafted college free agent out of Mississippi State.

The Vikings should be set at both OT positions as well. Phil Loadholt returns at RT and should be sufficiently motivated in a contract year. Fans have grown tired of his penalties and occasional pass protection letdown, but my sense is Loadholt is sitting on a nice season. At LT the Vikings of course have 1st-round pick Matt Kalil. Sullivan has described Kalil as a “freak” athletically. Other OTs listed on the Vikings roster are: Pat Brown, Levi Horn, DeMarcus Love, Geoff Schwartz and Darrion Weems. Brown and Love are returning from last year’s team, Schwartz was a free agent pickup for the Vikings this offseason and could compete for the starting RG spot, and both Horn and Weems are undrafted college free agents.

The addition of Kalil at LT allows the Vikings to move Charlie Johnson over to LG, perhaps his more natural position. Johnson has the athleticism to play OT, but Vikings GM Rick Spielman explained to me earlier this offseason that his arm length is not ideal for the position. Moving him inside to LG will put Johnson is a better position to succeed, and it will allow Johnson to help Kalil transition to the NFL game. The RG position is up for grabs at this point. I expect Brandon Fusco to open camp as the starter, but both Schwartz and Chris DeGeare should have their sights set on winning the job as well. The two other OGs listed on the Vikings roster are Tyler Holmes and Austin Pasztor, a pair of undrafted college free agents.

A lot of names to go over there, but it just means more competition for the position group as a whole. The top three aspects of the offensive line I’ll be watching at training camp are…

– Who looks the best at RG? Fusco has the early edge based on the offseason program, but both DeGeare and Schwartz are in the mix as well.

– How does Kalil adjust to the NFL? Going against Jared Allen every day will help Kalil a ton if the 1st-round pick can strike a balance between taking his medicine from Allen and others on defense while also establishing himself as Ponder’s blindside protector.

– Does Loadholt take a big step forward this year? He was solid as a rookie in 2009 when he helped the club go 12-4 and play in the NFC title game, but since then he’s produced mixed results. Loadholt is one of my favorite guys on the team and I know he takes pride in his game, so I expect him to take a big step forward in his second year working with well-respected OL coach Jeff Davidson.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

96 Responses to “Roster Rundown: Offensive Line”

1. By OTKalil2012 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

First !!!!

2. By OTKalil2012 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Nice article Wobbs…

The O-line will do just fine this season…

AP has been making his own holes in the defense the last few years…

This year look for some big numbers for AP and Gerhart…Because of a much improved passing game also…

The Vikings have a good chance to start strong because of schedule…But need to keep playing hard in every game…And not just play safe with small leads in games…

GO VIKINGS !!!

3. By OTKalil2012 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

4. By OTKalil2012 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

5. By OTKalil2012 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Yo Spielman…

How about getting Kalil and Robinson signed to a contract…

Lets not have any more negative press going into training camp !!…

6. By Troutdaddy on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

I agree OTKalil- I think our O-line is going to be very good. I think they are going to help Ponder become what we all want him to be. We don’t want a QB that is running for his life like last year. This will be the true test for this team. We could have any QB here but if we can’t protect him then it doesn’t matter how good he is. Really- it is all riding on this O-line to start us off. We know that our defense is going to be better- our secondary especially and so we are already poised to do some better stuff. I see it this way- we lost som many games last year by 3 or less points and many of them after we had hefty leads. I see us scoring even more points with our offense and doing better stopping the passing game so either way I feel more hopeful that we can have a winning season. Just my take, but that is how I see the cards stacking up.So O-line needs to come out firing on all cylinders and we will see some amazing stuff happen…

7. By Viks8&8 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@OTkalil212

Why not bring in Marcus McNeil, He could give a good competition to Loadholt and be able to protect Ponder throughout the season. I realize he isn’t part of the youth movement we are going for, but the added protection would allow us to get a good feel of Poder’s potential.

8. By Viks8&8 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

We also need to discuss our new black jerseys.

9. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

We have black jerseys Viks8&8? Would told you that?

10. By VegasVike on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Every year a couple of cellar dweller teams shock the league. This year it will be CP7 and the Vikes.

11. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Thats what I like to hear..

12. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

I think the blog articles are too long– generally they should be a couple paragraphs at best to then focus the discussion.

13. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

You’re really trippin’ now Titus. Cant you just give Wobbs a break?

14. By VegasVike on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

I doubt that’s Titus, he’s not that petty.

15. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Vegas, no, I am not that petty– but it is the real me. Remember when I asked about cycling in the Henderson area?

16. By VegasVike on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Oh ok Titus, sorry I called you petty. I haven’t blogged much for two reasons…
    A. Too busy
    2. Too much hub bub on this site.
    Do you blog at the new, uncensored site touted by many?

17. By Parody on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Titus – At least this breakdown is focused. Based on previous ones, I was expecting this one to be a breakdown of OL and CBs, and then next a breakdown of RBs and Kickers, and then maybe a breakdown of the DL and Hot Dog Vendors after that. It just wasn’t making any sense why Wobby was placing certain groups together in the same article.

18. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

No, Vegas, no blogging on the other site; I am also too busy. Parody, my bad, but I didn’t even read the article– I usually don’t.

19. By Troutdaddy on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

So, now I am curious about the black jerseys. I don’t believe that. The Purple is never going away!!!!

20. By Parody on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

In that case Titus, maybe another new blog name is in order. I’m thinking something starting with Hippo…

21. By Parody on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

So I’m still curious why Johnson is being guaranteed the spot at LG. I thought it ws laughable that he was advertised as a player who “has the athleticism to play OT” when he was the worst in the NFL at the position last year.

Now that we’ve moved him to guard, and have so many players fighting for a spot on the line, we should make it an open competition all across the line, and let everyone know that none of their jobs are guaranteed. That goes even for Kalil. We need to put the best line on the field, even if it means putting a top-10 first rounder on the bench.

22. By Parody on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

I don’t think the black jerseys was anything other than some blogger just making up news. I did a google news search for “Vikings black jersey” and the first article that appeared was Peterson’s arrest. Another article was on the sentencing of Sensor’s wife. Nothing about a new uniform.

23. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

There are no black jerseys.

24. By sandiamond on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

glad you said that parody! not one soul believes kalil should have to fight for a starting spot
    CJ can win the LG spot hes a beast. He just doesn’t have long arms to stop outside edge rushers

25. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

As the days go by my respect for Josh Robinson is diminishing- sign the dam contract. You are a 3RD ROUND pick! He||, he isnt even gonna start over Chris Carr! Hes most likely gonna start the season off as the 4th CB!!

26. By Carl K on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

C Johnson and Geoff Schwartz are just stop gaps for the time being.
    I think the Vikings may go Oline early again in the draft next year.

OG Barrett Jones from Alabama is high on my wish list. He is 6-4 305 and can play guard, LT and he might even move to play center this year. Barrett is the best Olineman in this class draft. Can you imagine if the Vikings landed the best olineman to years in a row?

Don’t worry people, I don’t think Speilman is done with the oline just yet.

27. By Carl K on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Spencer- out of the top 10 picks in the 3rd round only like 1 or 2 have signed contracts.
    It is not all on Josh Robinson.

28. By Carl K on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

And yes, I think he will be starting by the end of the year.

29. By sandiamond on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

where is fred l. jones? the expert on offensive lines

for now you can blame it on Robinson’s agent and the market. He has the power tho to go ahead and get the deal done for camp thursday

30. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Spencer, calm down– the first pick of the entire draft just signed a few days ago in Indy.

31. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Well, we have a young competitive team with what appears to be a positive chemistry– I am going to say we upset the Packers at home– big time. And we win the division. You heard it here first. Titus speaks.

32. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

I think we should take Titus’ predictions with a grain of salt..

By Titus on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply
    Berrian is the next Moss.

33. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Another gem lol.

By Titus on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply
    Except for Favre in the 2009 season, McNabb could be the best quarterback we’ve had since Jeff George.

34. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Dam what were you guys smokin that day?

By Frederick Jones on Aug 29, 2011 | Reply
    Donavan McNabb is a great player, and I am glad we signed him.
    He automatically became one of our leaders when he came here.

35. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Lol Titus you’re killing me man haha.

By Titus on Aug 28, 2011 | Reply
    McNabb has incredible accuracy and velocity to his throws– quite impressive

36. By Viks8&8 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

There is a black jersy, and i’m not talking about the cheap knockoff ones either, They were on the actual sight at one point in time the closest version I can find now is the lights out jersy. Search for it adrian peterson lights out jersey. Its not the actual version but close. Could this be an alternate for the upcoming season. We go throwback every so often which we should do more but i’ve seen multiple teams in the past few years using alternate colars as well.

37. By Viks8&8 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

A nike source has reported that the Vikings are one of the teams that have already reached out to go for somthing different like what the seahawks did!

38. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Sigh, even I was high on McNabb..

By Spencer on Sep 11, 2011 | Reply
    Am i the only one who was p1ssed when they first heard Mcnabb was inactive?

39. By Viks8&8 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

I have a hard time with that as well, but we would know more about Ponder or Webb if he never would have been added to the team, and just think of who we could have drafted with the pick we gave up for Moss

40. By DeerTracks on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Titus

Are you up on your Latin? Then solve this puzzle.

Is the real Spencer an Incubus or an Incubuo? Or both?

41. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

in·cu·bus/ˈiNGkyəbəs/
    Noun:

1. A male demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women.
    2. A cause of distress or anxiety.

Dont know what to say to that Titus…

42. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

I meant DeerTracks, not Titus.

43. By Herr von Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Acht Der Leiben!!-Imposter Alert-there is an imposter among us. Bloggers-I’ve already noted-I will forever be known as Herr von Augustus.
    Imposter-you are almost convincing. Yet, you lack the intellect to prove to most-I am suprised at some of you-Spencer most of all. I thought you would have seen through the imposter.
    BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

44. By Frederick Jones on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@Sandiamond,

Thanks, but I am not an expert on the O Line. But I do panic when I see it overlooked.

45. By Herr von Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@imposter-I am suprised with you. You are posing with some class-all the while talking Vikings football-I had you pinned as one who only wants to cause problems for the blogging faithful-Use whatever name you wish. You will not confuse the best of the bloggers.
    OPTIMUS VOIBUS!

46. By Parody on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

My guess is that he is referring to the first definition of the word Spencer. He must have seen those videos of you…

47. By Herr von Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@Spencer-you are likely being referred to as option two-causing distress and anxiety-not for us-for Deer Tracks. In other words-you are the man!

48. By Frederick Jones on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@Carl K,

I hope we are not done with the offensive line yet as you say.

Wow, there may be lots of work to be done there. We have been one
    of the best rushing teams in the NFL for three reasons:

1. Our QBs can run
    2. The run is not emphasized in today’s NFL
    3. We ran a lot.

Any fool knows we didn’t block well for the run!!!

49. By DeerTracks on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Herr Titus

Why not answer the question?

Spencer==You didn’t look up “Incubo” Maybe Titus will.

50. By Parody on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Give it up Herr. Whether or not he’s an imposter, I like him better than you.

BTW – Your Baroo is getting shorter. You might want to check with your doctor and find out if it’s anything to worry about…

51. By Frederick Jones on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Did I mention A.D. was the best RB in the NFL last year.

Yet he was SACKED by the defensive line several times last year.
    Those SACKs are 99% the fault of the OLine.

52. By Frederick Jones on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

While I cannot say that we sat on where we were with the OLine, they do have a lot to prove!!!

53. By Parody on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Viks8&8 – The team sells Pink Jerseys as well. That doesn’t mean that they will ever wear them on the field. It’s just a marketing ploy to mix up the product line a bit and increase sales.

54. By RichardA1 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Solomon Elimimien fever………..catch it!

55. By Parody on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Fred – I just did some research on the Vikings’ drafting history and found out that you are more correct about the team’s OL drafting policy than I realized. I divided the picks into groups of starters with 21 for the entire team under the understanding that 1 flex position is generally on offense for a FB, 2nd TE or 3rd WR which doesn’t really qualify as a starter.

With that in mind, 24% of the team’s effort should go into finding offensive linemen (5/21). In the top two rounds since the beginning of the franchise, we have only dedicated 15% of our picks to the OL. However, that number has improved slightly in the past decade or so, as it sits at 17% since the beginning of the century.

Nonetheless, another first or second round pick next year should be in order to help level it out more.

56. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Rich- im starting to catch the fever…

UNLEASH SOLOMON Elimimien!

57. By animal26 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

I’m kinda confused. Why isn’t the left guard position also an open competition? Last year at Left tackle Charlie Johnson sure didn’t do anything to give me confidence that he can play left guard. both guard positions should be up for grabs and not just right guard. Besides, and open competition at both would truly tell us who should be starting.

58. By Carl K on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Frederick – Here are the averages for the Viking rushers last season.
    Percy – 6.6 yrds per carry
    Gerhart – 4.87 yrds per carry
    AP – 4.66 yrds per carry.

I think the oline is much better at run blocking than p.a.s.s blocking.

Frederick, those rushing numbers are pretty solid.

But I still would take OG Barrett Jones next year if we get a chance at him.

59. By OTKalil2012 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@ Carl K…

What you have are numbers of very good RB’s…

Not from good run blocking from the O-lineman…

Check out the statitics of contact behind the line of scrimmage for the Vikings RB’s per running attempt…I bet that stat will rank one of the worst in the league…

Vikings RB’s fight for every yard they get…Breaking plenty of tackles…Our O-line has stunk up the field…Passing or running the ball…

But that will change this season… : )

60. By OTKalil2012 on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

And what I mean is “first contact” being behind the line of scrimmage…

61. By campfrazier on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Phil (the Matador) Loadholt is in regress mode, yeah it may be a contract year, but he only has one good year. So if he doesn’t bring it, Shwartz, Brown, and, Love are gonna be competeing for his spot next year. I mean really lets face it he has one of the best Oline coaches in the business, and last year was his worst so far. If your gonna fix the Oline then do it right, can’t have one bad wheel.

62. By tdurfeightyeight on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Wobbs your crazy man…CJ’s natural position should be “not playing for the vikings anymore” not only that but Kalil hasn’t signed yet,and it could take months rather than days,so you really cannot count him in yet.

The other question i had is why didn’t you group the o-line with another position like with the cheerleading squad?…kinda like linebackers and quaterbackers or kickers and cornerbacks…that would have been in stride with all your other posts…im jus bloggin here.

63. By tdurfeightyeight on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

sorry everyone i meant “you’re crazy”

64. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Spencer, as I recall you also thought McNabb would do well– in fact, he did look good on a few throws in pre-season– I think a lot of us were fooled.

And Deerpaws, sorry, but I am not sitting on the blog all day, so relax waiting for a response. Unlike some domesticated and wild animals, I have a life.

65. By DeerTracks on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

OK, Herr Titus.

Still haven’t found “Incudo”? That’s OK, Mine Hair, Spencer will.

66. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

DeerTruck, I have enough to do without teaching you basic survival skills.

67. By Frederick Jones on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@Parody,

Thanks for your statistical analysis on the history of drafting offensive linemen for the MN Vikings. I wonder if that stat also applies to the rest of the league. It’s gotta be tempting even for a head coach to feel that the Running Back sprung himself.

Even Jim Brown had Hall of Fame blockers.

68. By Frederick Jones on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@OTKalil,

There seemed to be more “Running Back Sacks” in 2011 than almost any other year in Vikings history.

Perhaps we made up the rest of the yardage with 3rd and 15 running plays, and QB scrambles.

We were NOT a powerhouse blocking unit for the run or the p.a.s.s. last year!!!

69. By Frederick Jones on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@Titus,

I thought McNabb would do well, but I never saw him play in 2010. McNabb may yet come back and win a Super Bowl for somebody!

Don’t laugh: Doug Williams, Jim Plunkett, etc. also did that after being considered washed up.

McNabb had an irritating habit of drilling the ball into the turf. Why, I don’t know.

70. By Frederick Jones on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

@Carl K,

You have to admit that Percy’s and the QBs’ numbers were sometimes inflated because they surprised the defense. Those were not grind it out numbers.

We were unable to grind out yardage for the length of a game.

Blame that on your 2011 offensive line!

71. By Carl K on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Frederick-
    I will admit Percy’s rushing average and also AP’s rushing average went down last year from previous years. Toby’s average went up because he improved from a rookie.

Kalil will improve the Oline. A high Oline draft pick next year (Barrett Jones) and the Oline will be one of the best in the NFL.

Rome wasn’t built in a day.

72. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Fred, now you really are a comedian!!

@Titus,

73. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

McNabb in the Superbowl! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

74. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Fred, stop, stop! Don’t you know it is a crime to kill someone with laughter!

75. By Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Why are there no captions to the photo gallery from past training camps? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE???? Please, some journalistic professionalim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76. By Spencer on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Lol Titus, whats up with your hatred of Wobbs?

77. By Nordeast on Jul 24, 2012 | Reply

Levi Horn was with the Bears last year, he isn’t an undrafted college FA this year.

78. By rogerthevikefan on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

Wobschall wants going on buddy? You gonna fix the site soon? Please buddy I would really like being able to discuss Viking football with my fellow Viking fans.

79. By OTKalil2012 on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

80. By DeerTracks on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

Hair Titus

Teaching Survival tatics? I believe you are better suited to teach evasiveness.

example: Your non-defination of “incudo”.

81. By Viks8&8 on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

“DeerTracks” How old are you. Repeating stuff over and over agian to get someone to do what you want is somthing an 11 year old would do. Some of the other non football related talk is humorus but you my friend are just aggrivating. Please learn a basic social lesson and when someone doesn’t respond to what is going to be a lame joke JUST LET IT GO MAN!!

82. By DeerTracks on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

Well, Viks8&8 Old enough to know better

Got you to respond! At least that’s something.. Hair Titus’s next project.

Digging holes has rules. When deep enough, STOP.

83. By DeerTracks on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

Viks8&8

OK, Now stopped..Happy as Lark?

Now Football.. I want to see Joe Webb on the field! Alot!

84. By Viks8&8 on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

I wanna see you no longer exist

85. By Deer Tracks on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

Only in your dreams, or nightmares, chickenlittle, or Vikingsfool.

Viksb&b, stands for bull$hit and more bull$hit.

86. By celticvikingwarrior on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

AND “DEERTRACKS” STANDS FOR….MULE (DEER) “$HITE”

87. By Deer Tracks on Jul 26, 2012 | Reply

Viks8&8: I see you like more then one post name,

Niether one does you any justice.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

88. By chaturbate generator 2014 on Jun 22, 2014 | Reply

Another advantage that we need to point out is the fact that the conversation is safe.

There are lots of chat rooms that allow sending and receiving instant messages.
    You do not need to know personal details and just talk to people that are looking for the kind of person you are pretending.

89. By sims 4 keygen on Jun 29, 2014 | Reply

The new “Oregon Trail” app has officially gone live on Facebook in the Beta phase as of February 2nd, 2011.
    How many of these would like money to receive messages.

Most are short lived, but a few (like Follow
    Friday) happen once a week.

90. By google on Jul 7, 2014 | Reply

Howdy! This blog post could not be written much better!
    Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this post to him.

Fairly certain he’s going to have a great read.
    Thank you for sharing!

91. By ps2 emulator android galaxy s2 on Jul 29, 2014 | Reply

but it just doesn’t have enough quality titles comking out.
    Durability of a product is also quite important, as defects and problems with
    a system can become troublesome and very annoying.
    If itt has been more than a year since you bought it, you are out of warranty and will
    need tto pay $149.

92. By Omar on Jul 30, 2014 | Reply

Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing if you are not understanding something totally,
    except this piece of writing presents pleasant understanding even.

93. By 24 hour plumbing service on Jul 30, 2014 | Reply

It’s an awesome article for all the internet users;
    they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

94. By Lincoln on Aug 16, 2014 | Reply

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on we buy houses. Regards

95. By how to get pregnant positions image on Aug 16, 2014 | Reply

If some one needs expert view on the topic of blogging after that i advise him/her to visit this
    webpage, Keep up the pleasant job.

96. By how to get pregnant naturally with fertility food tips on Aug 16, 2014 | Reply

I am genuinely happy to read this web site posts which contains lots of
    helpful information, thanks for providing these data.