Off To Indianapolis To Kickoff Combine Coverage

Posted by Mike Wobschall on February 21, 2012 – 5:02 am

It’s an early morning for vikings.com, but we’re set to head to the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport to board a quick flight to Indianapolis for the 2012 NFL Scouting Combine. Our coverage live from Indianapolis begins on Wednesday and will go through the conclusion of the event.

I am slated to arrive in Indianapolis around 10:30 a.m. ET. Assuming all goes according to plan, I’ll be settled into the hotel room and will then begin to provide updates via the blog on a regular basis. Aside from the blog, though, I’ll also provide updates on Twitter, where you I’ll be tweeting from my account (@wobby) as well as the Vikings official Twitter account (@VikingsFootball).

So for now, I’m off to the airport. But in the meantime, you can refresh your memory on what the athletes will be doing on the field at the Combine in front of NFL coaches, executives and scouts by clicking here to watch NFL Network draft analyst – and Vikings preseason TV analyst – Mike Mayock demonstrate the drills.

That’s it for now. Next time we check in it’ll be live from Indianapolis at the 2012 NFL Scouting Combine.

Tags:

7 Responses to “Off To Indianapolis To Kickoff Combine Coverage”

1. By Vikinglore on Feb 21, 2012 | Reply

Will the Vikings be talking any negotiations with present Viking free agents or players to restructure at combine?

2. By Frederick Jones on Feb 21, 2012 | Reply

Spielman,

Do not listen to Mayock. He only has eyes for “skill” position players.

We need OLinemen and defensive backs.

Badly!!!

3. By andrew neighbors on Feb 21, 2012 | Reply

vikings need everything

4. By Vikingsfool on Feb 22, 2012 | Reply

Seriously Fred??? C’mon man. The gm does not read blogs you moron.

5. By austin55wood on Feb 24, 2012 | Reply

I think you guys should pick up Peyton Manning, then pick up either Justin Blackmon in the draft or Moris Clayborne in the first round. Then if he’s available I would pick Dre Kirkpatrick.

6. By dr martens ドクターマーチン other その他 ブラック on Jul 15, 2014 | Reply

I am really impressed with your writing skills as well
    as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme
    or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice
    blog like this one nowadays.

2. Feb 21, 2012: Off To Indianapolis To Kickoff Combine Coverage | VikesCity