Frazier Comfortable If Berger Has To Fill In For Sullivan

Posted by Mike Wobschall on October 21, 2011 – 1:58 pm

On September 12 the Vikings made a roster move that caught little attention, but is now a fairly significant factor in the Vikings upcoming game against the Green Bay Packers. One day after their first game of the regular season, the Vikings waived backup C Jon Cooper and filled his roster spot by signing C Joe Berger.

Berger hasn’t seen much of the field to this point, but that could change on Sunday because starting C John Sullivan did not practice all week and has been listed as doubtful for the game on Sunday due to a concussion suffered in last Sunday night’s loss to the Chicago Bears.

If the Vikings sit Sullivan on Sunday and start their #2 center, Vikings Head Coach Leslie Frazier sounds confident that Berger can get the job done.

“If it turns out that he is going to have to start he is going to have to play well for us,” Frazier said. “We talked about it this morning in our team meeting; as long as he doesn’t feel like the pressure of the world is on his shoulders, and that he has to do anything but his job, he is going to be fine.

“He has prepared well this week in practice, he has prepared well all along, and he is a smart and tough guy.  He knows our offense and he is excited about this opportunity and I think he will play well.”

Berger measures in at 6-5, 315 pounds and is a 7-year veteran out of Michigan Tech. He’s had 2 stints with the Miami Dolphins and a stop with the Dallas Cowboys in between during his NFL career, and now in Minnesota he might have a chance to make his 21st start. Berger started 14 games for the Dolphins last year and 6 the year before that.

The Vikings saw Berger as a player with good size and experience, which is why they signed him and waived Cooper. Berger also has some position flexibility because he can play guard if needed.

“A little bit of both,” Frazier responded when asked if Berger was added because of his size and experience advantage over Cooper, “along with the factor of the number of starts he had at center, along with playing at guard, but the bigger body definitely made a difference. He is a bright guy who has had some success and it looks like he will get an opportunity this Sunday.”

Tags: , ,

350 Responses to “Frazier Comfortable If Berger Has To Fill In For Sullivan”

1. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

2. By Kevin WI on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I thought it was the “I wear a strap-on” move.

3. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Kevin, it’s probably both !

4. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I think the “strap on” move is an audible.

5. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

And yet he won the Superbowl and MVP award. What has your team done lately besides go 1-5?

6. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Ask the writer of this blog. He will fill you in, starting with Allen’s sacks.

7. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

8. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

On Rodger’s commercials it looks like he’s about to.

9. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Strap ons and sacks?? Is that all you guys think about??

10. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

All those sacks and yet your team is 1-5. Impressive.

11. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Minnesota Vikings. The place where once great QB’s go to die.

12. By twr on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

go back to gb chezewize

13. By SaltyDog on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Dizzamn

14. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Back to the swamp now Cheesehead, before the best beetles are gone !

15. By Kody Wiig on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Funny part is your taking time to look on a viking blog we could give a f**# what your doin get a life cheese head

16. By SaltyDog on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

We dont have an impersonal bag o douche as our QB for one. Plus we dont put our nether regions in cheese, and we go on party cruised. So there.

17. By SaltyDog on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Lol, nice zinger

18. By SaltyDog on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Wisconsin, where everone wishes they were dead.

19. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

As dead as Green Bay on a Saturday night.

20. By Mt_Viking on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I LOVE the fact that the fudge packers are highly favored to win this game! The VIKES have, so far, not played up to their ability and I am hoping that this is THE GAME the team gets it together. Allen has a chance to break a long standing record and I think he”ll play at his highest level. Ponder has a chance to start his NFL career in a way that will be legendary. I’ve been a fan for 47 yrs. I have never been so excited about a Viking game in my life (except the 4 Super-Bowls of course). this may be one we talk about for a long time!!!! Skol VIKES!!!

21. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Oh, you guys. You know you’re scared. A 1-5 team as weak as the Vikings are NOT gonna beat the Packers. Minnesota, where junkies go to live. Have you guys had your “fix” today? Probably not. That explains the sour mood around here.

22. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Is Rodgers growing that beard so she can blend in with the other women in Wisconsin?

23. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Fudge Packers. How original there Mt. Viking. Ponder has NO chance to be legendary. A legend in your own mind maybe. I’m sure you junkies will be sittin’ around the crack pipe talkin’ about this one for a long time. Stall vikes.

24. By Shawn on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

25. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Better hurry back, I think your home is being dredged.

26. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I tried to be nice on your site. I tried to show class. All you’ve junkies done is be rude. No wonder nobody likes you or your sorry team. Washed up QB’s and lousy players. Wow. Go Vikings!! I’ll be enjoyin my Cheese curls why you guys weep and hit the pipe.

27. By Mt_Viking on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Good luck cheesehead, hope you can move out of your gramma’s house soon. If I were you I wouldn’t bet any of your Gammie’s Soc Security money on this game :)

28. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

if you think that’s rude, stick around.

29. By Mt_Viking on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I have to say, you are the classiest Cheese head that’s ever been here…..hahaha…BTW can you get me some of your Gram’s pain meds? or have you already done em all ? LOL

30. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Canada Sucks!!! Go back to your stink hole Nova.

31. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

What that noise ?????? It’s either A Cheesehead or a wolverine with it’s B@lls in a trap. I can never tell the difference.

32. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I was tryin to show class. But, typical vikes fan, don’t know how to respond to someone being nice. Let’s act like d***s.

33. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Canada sucks….what were you saying about originality,P3ckerhead?

34. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Just that statement alone proves you’re an idiot.

35. By VegasVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Cheesy head? Why would you creep on our site and expect to get treated nice? Yesterday you were accepted quite well and now today you have no reason to blog here. You call us crack heads but it appears as if your meds have wore out. So has your welcome. Go to packers.com and mis spell your words with all your other cousins

36. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Leave the NFL to us americans. You have the CFL, the NFL’s rejected step child to the north. Canada? What a joke, ey!! What are you talkin’ aboot?

37. By Roninmn.. on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

@Cheesehead. I do declare, looks like you have worn out your welcome. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. By the way, you do not need to be on this site in the first place. Remember. just like everything else, nothing last forever, that does include the pc packers.

38. By Shawn on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

39. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I’m not here to be original, I’m here to be a d*** like you fine folks.

40. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

It’s not about football. It’s about you a**holes. I came here tryin’ to show sportsmanship and class. I was tryin’ to get along with you guys. But, I guess once you’re a d***, you’re always gonna be a d***. Too bad.

41. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I think I’ll stick around P#ckerhead, I enjoy it here. Especially when there’s target practice.

42. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Yeah you tried and tried and failed. Now, I hear mother weasel calling you. Be a good boy and scurry home.

43. By Mt_Viking on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Cheese it seems you come here to see big di@ks, is that because yours is so little that is you cut a 1/4 inch off yours you’d have a scare on your A$$ the rest of your life???

44. By Mt_Viking on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

errr “if” :)

45. By JeffyK on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

SKOL!

46. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

That Cheesehead’s nickname must be “Herpes”, he just keeps coming back.

47. By SMH on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

@Cheeseheads Unite Go ahead and talk all you want about your team, just remember that this 1-5 team wiped the floor with the Packers two short years ago. The Vikings can get lucky and win this Sunday, it’s not impossible, just look at how the Packers got lucky and won the Super Bowl.

48. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

SMH…..I think he’s gone. I hope it wasn’t anything I said.

49. By Cesar on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Its a shame because Sullivan was having a decent year

50. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Yeah, with a concussion you never know how long he’s gone for.

51. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

KILL THE CHEESE,BERGER !………I can’t help myself.

52. By Titus on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Hey this Berger might play well- he has the size and has played with Dallas and Miami– you never know. He may want to prove himself and his resume. And with a fresh QB in, things are looking brighter. I am so confident we will win. Oh, I cannot wait– Cheeseheads Unite can come back Sunday around 6pm when we mop up and send the Pack home with their first loss.

53. By SoCal Vike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I have been to see the Vikings play the Rams in LA and Viking games in San Diego.There were as many Viking fans as the home team fans.We have a Viking nation.BTW California cheese is the best by far.We do not smoke crack.We smoke prescription weed. The Cleveland Brown Show cartoon implied Wisconsin is fatty heaven. I did not know it was a swamp too

54. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Smh. Two years ago. TWO. What have you done lately? After the fresh meat gets tossed, I’ll be here to watch you guys kick & scream. Then start pointing fingers at whose fault it was. Was it Ponder? Was it Frazier? 1-6. You’re the new lions. Next year you’ll go 0-16. And NovaScotia, nothing you could say will keep me from here.

55. By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I think all you vikings fans have concussions cause to root for that team you’d have to have something wrong with your brain. Wait, Minnesotians don’t have any brains. It’s alright. They have an app for that. Lets set sail guys!! I wore my best cheetah thong!! Yarrrr. ;-)

56. By Titus on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Cheeseheads Unite, you need help.

57. By billbobagons on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Could not be happier that Ponder is starting( even though it is not a rebuilding year at 1-5) but how about a few other guys to. Let this year go and start theyoung guys if they play good we will do better and if not you will know what you have and cut them and draft smart next year. I mean board hand Johnson is starting who likes to stay out till 2 AM and drink. Burger is starting at center who has been on 3 or 4 teams when you have Fusco who looked great in preseason and is the future. You have EJ who is having knee problems but they do not slide his brother over and get Emerson Griffen on the field. Griffin are corner gets beat on ever long pass but Sherels, Allen and Burton sit on the bench. The talent Joe Webb stand on the side line and even with McBads bad play Webb isn’t the number 2 QB. Toby also stands on the side line I know we have AP but how about making him a full back. You still have AP, Harvin, Rudolp, Allen Griffen and a few others in there prime. Will you waste next year to by leaving in your average players and not looking at the young players to get them game experience this year. Ya I am frustrated but have purple blood thru and thru.

58. By Cheesy on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Wisconsin – the land of the fat and Ugly

59. By Cheesy on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Rodgers is g a y

60. By Cheesy on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Cheesehead got a b j from ugly packers

61. By kyle on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I love it. So we’re all crack heads in mn? That’s funny. You can say all you want about the vikes, but the bottom line is Allen is going to have a hay day with that new left tackle because clifton is injured again. What a Shocker. Our secondary will play well enough to keep the game close. Not to mention, AP will run right over that pathetic packers defense. Good luck stopping all Day.

62. By partyhorn on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Cheesehead did you eat paint chips as a kid your way outa line to be talkin that smack

63. By partyhorn on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I say vikes will win by 7 new QB will fuel the fire GO VIKES

64. By PAUL M. on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

@ Cheeseheads Unite

How embarrassing it would be for Rogers if this green rookie QB takes the mighty Green Bay Packers & conspires w/ Harvin, Peterson & Rudolf to convert these Wisconsinites into something SWISS!

65. By partyhorn on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Allen gets 3 sacks n AP has a hay day with a cheez whiz defense

66. By Titus on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Cheesehead is fondue. He is toast, gone, nada.

67. By PAUL M. on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I’VE BEEN BLOCKED ABOUT 15 X THIS WEEK!!

68. By Mike R. on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I have a question….why has Raymond,Love,Burton,Reed,Fusco stuck on the inactive list week after week? If injured,ok. But if not, put them in!!! Let’s see how they do. It can’t be any worse than that b.s. coverage of Hester last game…

69. By rye on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Go Ponder! Put the packers down and start a run. finish up 8-2 or 9-1. Do something that hasn’t been done since 1970.

70. By rye on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

I like your thinking PAUL M

71. By jdude on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Hey coach looks like T.O could be open. Sign him to replace BB. Ponder will have more option’s that way.

72. By VegasVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Ya know one thing that’s been forgotten this year is how Musgrave developed Matt Ryan. If he’s been tutoring CP which he probably has been with CP’s intelligence they may blow the lid off this thing. We all know CP has seen what NOT to do as a QB (McSack)

73. By Cheese Heads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

74. By VegasVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Jdude I agree, we need that guy that demands respect (for streaching the field) and TO is that guy. He’s proven, boisterous and would command attention. Unlike that Moss dude that has worn out his welcome, not just in MN but the NFL

75. By Titus on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Okay, my real prediction. A tough game for sure. Vikings by 10.

76. By Rocksalt on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Cheesesheads unite is right ……he tried to show class and I respect that….shame on all you who chose to be abusive………especially (the Great Titus , Nova………et all)

77. By Billy on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

McBad acually said this to Pam Oliver: (But he CANNOT, for the life of him, understand why he lost his job with so much blame to go around for the Vikings’ 1-5 start. Nonetheless, the 34-year-old veteran on his third team in as many seasons is not about to let what he sees only as a temporary setback ruin his football future.) Ya in 1 sentence McBad says he is on his 3rd team. Knok knok pudin head that should tell you something. Watch the film you trow at the receivers feet when there 10 yards away or they have to make a diving effort to catch it. O ya way off target to many times. Can’t excape the rush, and no desire but to cash your $5,000,000 check. Then if Ponder gets hurt they want to put McBad in. Are you kidding me? All the Vikings talk about is how talented Webb is (do they mean on the bench) but he is not the second QB. Please get him a few more packages ang get him the reps in Practice behind Ponder so he is ready. Wkeup this is the future starting Sunday and please do not stop with changing QB only. We are faithful fans if We see a real effort on making the team better and not sticking with the status quo we will still support you. Frustratation with not starting the future now so next year these young players have games under there belt.
    O ya I just watch the NFL show and McBad said he has a lot of football left in him. He ment to say He has a lot of really bad football left in him. It is time for McBad to ride off in the Sunset !!!!

78. By VegasVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Billy- before you post paragraphs of info please proof your statements as they are very difficult to decipher. If you want to put your two cents in I would think you would want people to read them and be able to make sense of them. Unless you are vodka impaired then you are excused 

79. By VegasVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Frazier was also comfortable in starting McNabb for 6 games….

80. By glennisi on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Since ponder can run…I would run a few more bootlegs with him 2 start and delayed hadoffs..that will keep GB from sinking their teeths into our QB….AP will be more effective with a QB that has more mobility…my biggest concern for the game is our safties…johnson is like griffin….slow and poor tacklers…not good against these wide outs.

81. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Rock, CheeseheadsUnite initially came on here with a great attitude, then slowly but surely evolved into a pompous, blithering , typically Packer-like reptile. Read his posts in chronological order. Titus is right, this guy needs some professional help.

82. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

The guy calls everyone from Minnesota crackheads, junkies, dumps all over the Vikings, insults my home country and then says this…….By Cheese Heads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply
    I’m sorry all for my ignorant ways. I know my team has performed well lately but it’s wrong to creep on to a struggling teams site and act like a pompous pig. I hope your vikes pound the snot out of Rodgers like y’all did two years ago. I’ll go away now………..Rocksalt, you call this “showing respect”? I call it schizophrenia.

83. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Rocksalt, if that is supposed to be “showing some class” in your eyes, then it’s time to get to the optometrist, my friend.

84. By SMH on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Cheese, save your breath until the game is over. If the Pack wins, good for you. It’s a real accomplishment beating a team with a losing record. At least when the Vikings beat the living h e l l out of the Packers they weren’t 1-5.

85. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Kevin Williams isn’t that happy right now…

86. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@ Matthias…..thanks for posting that, you know we never hear about stuff like that on this blog. Now it looks like the D-line vs the secondary vs Frazier. Great, just what we need.

87. By Sir Greasy Panda on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Hey next time any packer fans come on our site just let them know that packer girls love viking boys. haha i had a “die hard” packer fan girl wearing nothing but my AP jersey… I married her.

88. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Sir Greasy Panda…….SKOL !

89. By borgis on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

when then snackers games are over mathews and hawk take turns shampooing and conditioning each others hair to the point that nobody can get them out of the shower

90. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

TO ready to GO ! let’s sign this guy to help Ponder with passing development this year
    Change ur style vikings organization
    Be Agressive
    Make Changes

Rebuild this team from the bottom up ^^ imo

91. By ozzinator on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

From Nova: That “celebration” that Rodgers performs is actually a sign to Clay Matthews indicating “After the game you get on your knees and I’ll part your hair if it gets in the way”.

Bwaaa ha ha ahha ahah a, what the h3ll??
    Bwa ha aha ahha aha awesome Nova!

92. By ozzinator on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@ Shawn- thanks for the Ponder videos, fantastic!

93. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Don’t sign TO or anybody else. Safe the money for the future. “Money” is a reason why we won’t draft Luck next year. I don’t want to know how much he wants to earn after his rookie season anyways…

94. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Oz, you missed all the fun. There was a psycho Cheesehead on here last night.

95. By Paul on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Chris Cook back in jail unreal!!!

96. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Can anything else go wrong?

97. By PAUL M. on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

THE NO-HUDDLE OFFENSE KILLS 3 BIRDS W/ ONE STONE: 1. BALL CONTROL EATS UP THE CLOCK 2. KEEPS THE BALL OUT OF ROGER’S HANDS 3. WEARS OUT THEIR D-LINE & HELPS OUR O-LINE

98. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Cook not maturing quick enough. partied all summer now in jail with a court date monday morning. Probably have to draft Dre Kirkpatrick!!
    Rookies that could be called in to action Sunday: Raymond, Sherels, and Burton

99. By Paul on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Dumb Dumb Dumb

100. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Heres the Chris ” I so Cool ” Cook story … were F’ed, Rodgers will pick Asher and the rookies apart

Lets not for get Tyrell Johnson is the Berrian of Defense ….

101. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

lol Paul you beat me

102. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

He sure didn’t look happy in that photo. I guess nobody asked him to “say cheese”.

103. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

So heres our secondary that will face Aaron Rodgers ….

CB- Asher Allen … becoming a decent 3 or 4
    CB- Ced Griffen … knees seem to have affected his quickness
    CB- Sherels … might be our best CB in this game and thats scary considering hes only seen action at corner in 2 games and now will be on the field battling the best pa-ssing game in the NFL

S- Abdullah … Average
    S-TJohnson … Has dropped 2 picks and missed countless tackles already this season, one of the worst players on our roster

I am now with drawing my victory prediction … Vikings lose but Ponder will play well and the offense will be effective

Rodgers make our defense look pee wee …

104. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Time to get these draft DB’s in the game 2nd half! J.Sanford was just emerging as a force in secondary , hope we get him back soon!

105. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Our team is awfull we need …

2 OLmen

3 DBs

1 WR

It will take a miracle to fix that in 1 offseason …

106. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

If the Packers go with 4 wide receivers our secondary will look like one of those old electric table football games.

107. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

lol Nova perfect visual

108. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Nova sometimes the pack uses 5 receivers. Not sure we have enough cb’s on the roster!

109. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

We should get percy trained at corner in one day … or just say Percy guard one guy dont worry about call just follow one guy all ove the field

110. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Sandiamond….if that happens, I know I wont have enough rum.

111. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I bet Percy could street ball cover Packer 3rd or 4th WR

112. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Yea all about the offense scoring td’s Nova. When the D is on the field, go take a shot of whiskey!

113. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I just called my bookie. He still has the total at 47.5. I bet the farm on the “over”.

114. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Shawn we do that one draft easy, get the number one pick, find someone to trade us their entire draft for it, we get all those needs and then some, win the super bowl 5 years straight, bam

115. By Meekay on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I think we should throw Burton out there. Not like we can stop Rodgers at this point anyway. Lets see what he can do.

116. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Meekay: That’s what I’ve been saying, same with raymond and sherels, Frazier seems to be giving our secondary the ole McJoke “Hope and pray” instead of actually changing personnel, he did say raymond would dress for this game though so hopefully that means something, but Griffin just gets embarrassed every single game he needs to be replaced, I understand the Knee stuff and all of that… so give him a year to rest and see what happens, I still don’t think he’s a good CB

117. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I wonder if Frazier can still cover anybody. He might have to put the pads back on.

118. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

He could cover Berrian, but Berrian’s hands are his best defender

119. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Haha Twoodsnvikes………..the original “look ma, no hands” !

120. By jdude on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Is he gone. Good I thought that cheese head would never leave.

121. By Mt_Viking on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I wish Cook was that aggressive on the field LOL

122. By Huy on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

It doesn’t get any worse. Our best CB Chris Cook got arrested.

123. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Wow well now we’re really f*cked, that means what griffin, asher allen and …. who for nickel?

124. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

It will be a victory if rodgers throws for less than 400 and 5 touchdowns I think sad to say

125. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

but maybe that’s what we need so we start burton, sherels, and raymond in the second half

126. By Roninmn.. on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Berger looks a tad big to be a corner. Don’t you think so, Mike Wobs?

127. By Mt_Viking on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I still feel this way guys! And I agree with you twoods :) what a story it would make if we win!!!!

128. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Now we need a top 5 pick and trade it back, maybe to the pats or the browns…

129. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Well ,I always kind of liked Cook, but now it is the second time he is arrested. Now the question is: Shall we keep him or trade him or cut him? I understand if we cut him though ( Please stay a viking )…

130. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Could Cook be a more selfish player? Even the young Randy Moss wouldnt get arrested on a Saturday everyone knows you cant see a judge till monday

But hey as long as Cook likes the catering all is well …

Well Cook makes all 4 of Sielmans 2nd round picks failures … Ryan Cook, Chris Cook, Tyrell Johnson …. Loadholt is the best of the bunch.

131. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Many a blogger would have wanted Joe Webb over Favre last season, if only because he is incredibly mobile. Favre was losing that. Same thing with McNabb.

Ponder could shock the Packers, mainly because GB doesn’t think it will happen. Some of the Packers are dreaming of personal stats versus the Vikings. Maybe this will open things up for a Vikings victory.

132. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Frazier was a good coach for defensive backs. Don’t believe me?

133. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I could understand a front office dealing with a dumb a** if they are freaks on the field but Chris Cook is ok and I knew this day was coming , wonder why our front office ignores it?

I know Berrian is going to suck … but our front office doesnt

I know Tyrell Johnson is worthless … but our front office doesnt

I know McNabb cant throw … but our front office doesnt

I know Everson Griffen is a moron …. but our front office doesnt

I know our secondary is awfull …. but our front office doesnt

I know our OL is less than below average …. but our front office doesnt

Fred Jones … your right Im wrong FIRE THEM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

134. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Shawn,

You are right… We need better OLs, DBs, and WRs to contend for a title next year.

Ted Glover of the Daily Norsemen said the Vikings should have a better secondary than the JETS, if we had DRAFTED the way we should.

Scout is a tough job according to THE DRAFT, written by Wil Mara. They spend a lot of time on the road. They MUST be shrewd judges of almost good enough talent vs good enough talent.

Maybe some of our SCOUTS are burned out. The consultants have been working too long and don’t do much of the right thing.

Then again, the guy pulling the trigger makes the decisions on whether we pick a QB, RB, TE, or the areas where we N E E D H E L P.

HOW ANY FOOL COULD NOT DRAFT OLs and DBs last year is beyond me ! ! !
    (And our free agent decisions were bad too, although not as glaring as the ones with DBs and OLs)

RIDICULOUS. Any two year old could have done better!!!

135. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

At least we will see Sherels and Burton more often… If it is going on like this we have to start Johnson at DB… “run away”

136. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Shawn,

I don’t think you ever disagreed with me. We had a slightly different approach towards getting it done.

If the Vikings keep losing, ALL the fans will be calling for change in the front office. I don’t know if it’s be Brzezinski, or one of the other VPs. Frazier will continue to feel heat, unfortunately. I don’t know how much he has had to do with the 2003-2007 draft debacle.

There could be a real moron involved according to THE DRAFT, written by Wil Mara. There have been cases of a dominant personality who is feared and hated by others in an organization. UNFORTUNATELY SOMETIMES THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALL THE POWER.

137. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Shawn your persistence to defend Spielman, made me look into the other areas of the front office. And I would not have picked up two books by Wil Mara about the NFL.

138. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Play the rookies… It doesn’t really matter anymore if we lose or not… I am sorry for AP…

139. By Animal26 on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Well, to find anything positive for the secondary is that we will most likely see Mistral Raymond get his first start.

140. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Marcus Sherels has QUICKNESS. He has always been able to jump well, which will often make up for his shortcomings. (Pun intended)

141. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

You know who has mad ups and speed? Joe Webb. You know what he does all game? Sit on the bench

142. By Viking Front Office on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Speaking of the DBs …. Heres how we went into Free Agency

1- Antoine Winfield … 34 years old, 5’9″ 180lbs and the most physical guy on our defense = no chance of injury ?

2- Ced Griffen … Was never the best CB in the league but was pretty good coming off back to back knee injuries = no problem ?

3- Chris Cook … rookie season plagued with knee injuries and pulls a gun on someone = sure thing above average intelligence ?

4- Asher Allen … Young 5’9″ corner who gives up a ton of completions = no worries ?

5- Marcus Sherels … found this guy playing street ball = should step right in ?

6- Brandon Burton … Rookie 5th round pick = were set ?

Obviously nobody would see any problems facing the Packers …. RIGHT ????

143. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

He could be the next HERB ADDERLEY, former hall of famer for the Packers and Cowboys. Herb was a running back in college, and started out as one in the pros. They needed a CB because of an injury, and the rest is history.

I think Joe Webb could be a great QUARTERBACK, but it really depends on his mindset.

WILLIE WOOD, HOF for the Packers was a college qb.

I maintain that there might have been some racial predjudice involve with those two HOF defensive backs. And it still goes on today, even with the Vikings.

144. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Vikings Front Office,

Well, I exaggerated to make a point.

I think there is SOMETHNG going on in the Vikings administration. Heck, I bet most of the coaches and administrators know what it is.

There is a much POLITICS going on with the Vikings as where you and I work !

It’s so bad, they are making MAJOR MISTAKES.

145. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

and dont get me started on TJohnson … A 2 YEAR OLD CAN SEE HES WORTHLESS !!!!!!!!

146. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Fred VFO was me being one of my sacastically point making personas ….

147. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

TWOODSNVIKES,

Joe Webb could be the next HERB ADDERLEY, former hall of famer for the Packers and Cowboys. Herb was a running back in college, and started out as one in the pros. They needed a CB because of an injury, and the rest is history.

WILLIE WOOD, HOF for the Packers was a college qb.

148. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Move Webb to Wr and switch him sometimes with the QB during our move. This actually could irritate the defense instead of the wild package, …

149. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I think he could be a good QB too and I thought they should give him the start and draft needs elsewhere, but since they didn’t and they are clearly not going to give him the try at QB I think he should be put to wide receiver. I don’t know that any other teams will give him a chance either with the little bit he’s put on tape in preseason. If he really committed, I think he could be a great WR, but I know he really wants to be QB, so you’re right it will depend on his mindset/attitude.

150. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Matthias … I agree, Webb needs to learn WR at this point and / to keep Berrian off the field

Webb is so awesome and rides the pine more than Percy … dont get me started

151. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

We need a new backup QB, too, if we cut McNabb.

152. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Maybe we can work a trade …

Berrian, Chris Cook, McNabb , Tyrell Johnson, and a 3rd round pick for Sydney Rice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

153. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

It sounds like the viking front office went into the season with no plan except keep your fingers crossed …. they would of been better off asking the magic 8 ball

154. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Oh, without Cook, I am not sure we can win.

155. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Next year: 2-3 Olinemen, 1-2 Wr, Safety (Armstrong if possible), 1-2 Cornerbacks

In 2 years: Olineman, a LB with speed if we still want to play the cover 2 defense, Cornerback, DT ( replacement for an aging Williams), Wr

156. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Shawn,

I thought VFO might be you, because you often give lists similar to that one.

I read the whole list, and I’m not going to argue with any of them.

NOW if we can just figure out what the Vikings are doing in the
    front office BESIDES PICKING EACH OTHERS NOSES ! :)

157. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Armstrong has so much tools to be a great safety.

Ray Ray Armstrong*, SS, Miami
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 220.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.57.
    Projected Round (2012): 2-3.

158. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

good point Matthias that we will need another qb next year. The 5th round pick is burnt with McNabb. Sage Rosenfels is available on the waiver wire now, save another burnt pick

159. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

TWOODSNVIKES,

Is right about about Joe Webb’s athletic ability. If he has the mindset, he could be UNREAL AS A DEFENSIVE BACK ! ! !

ARE WE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO RUIN A GREAT QB?

160. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Magic 8 ball … Will a 34 year old Winfield last 16 games running into guys 4″ taller and 30 lbs heavier than him like hes a LB?

Answer … Very Doubtfull

Magic 8 ball … Will Ced Griffen fully recover from back to back knee injuries in 1 year ?

Answer … My sources say NO

Magic 8 ball … Will Chris Cook learn from his offseason and mature as a human being ?

Answer … Outlook not so good

Magic 8 ball … Can Asher Allen at 23 years old and 5’9″ be a starting CB if needed ?

Answer … Ask again later

Magic 8 ball … Can Marcus Sherels go from street ball to Nickel back vs Aaron Rodgers ?

Answer … Cannot predict now

Magic 8 ball … Will our 5th round pick Brandon Burton be forced into action due to previous questions not having positive answers?

Answer … It is certain

Magic 8 ball … Can we stop the Packers pa-ssing game ?

Answer … Better not tell you now

161. By 408! VIKING!!!! on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Ponder better pound the packers. If he want’s to take over Mcnabb vikings team Go #7

162. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

WE DO NOT NEED YET ANOTHER QUARTERBACK ! ! !

C’MON MAN :( :( :(

163. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Vikings by 30.

164. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Fred: I’d like him to be something other than a benchwarmer!

165. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Titus, too late to change your predictions!

166. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Shawn,

Our best hope is for the Vikings, led by Ponder, and a renewed OL, to keep the Packers offense off the field.

167. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Pick up Sage(on ps) for next year. moving into the 3 slot when McSlab is cut

168. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@TWOODSVIKE,

Yes, I am also leading that way because I’m hoping for another win or two this season.

It’s getting hard to be optimistic. WE NEED MORE TITUS’

169. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Yea Fred I think our offense will look a lot better despite missing 2 of our starters on OL

But GB can score in 60 seconds on Tyrell Johnson , Ced Griffen , Asher Allen and Hussein Abdullah

some serious problems in our seconday … we will need 10 sacks to have a chance

170. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

McNabb seems done, but you never can tell.

171. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Shawn,

Even Titus might have a hard time arguing against that.

Maybe it will be fun watching Ponder look like Tarkenton !

172. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Joe Webb should be moved to #2 at Quarterback. Unfortunately, it might not happen.

173. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Shawn, and TWoodsVike,

Time to go for a run. You cannot beat this weather ! ! !

174. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Seems we have had problems in the secondary since Denny Green– it’s part of the Viking ship– time to throw it overboard. With an Improved O line, secondary, and a great field- stretching wide receiver, we would be in business.

175. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Fred– yes you can– I would add about 20-30 degrees.

176. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@ Frederick Jones

If we cut McNabb we need a 3rd QB => pick up an undrafted QB from a small college next year

177. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

yes Titus that is whats so Frusterating …. early in Denny Greens team we were decent with Robert Griffith and Corey Fuller and seemed the other safety was a solid cast off felix wright or some other brown can tremeber his name … Olando Thomas had a couple good seasons back then as well but its been awfully bad since then

Even with Sharper it wasnt a great secondary a couple of decent seasons

178. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Don’t forget that we need a faster LB, because E.J. Henderson (good, but slow LB) got beat several times in pass coverage.

179. By Matthias on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

We also could start switching our defensive sheme.

180. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

right, no room to draft another qb 1-5 or 4 due to McNabb trade

181. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Matthias … good point EJ is solid vs the run still but too slow to cover anymore

182. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I’m getting nervous about the game…

183. By sandiamond on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

well off to college football. Claiborne from LSU is on the tube and Kirkpatrick tonight. Hopefully we get a shutdown sec corner next year!

184. By MJH on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Way to go Chris Cook! Partying and getting arrested at 4 am the morning before gameday? When is this organization going to stop drafting thugs and idiots?? That is most of the problem with this team. No discipline, stupid decisions and zero focus. Another great addition to the love boat, arctic blast retreat, ticket scalping, DWIs, Bobby and Steves incident, the list goes on and on.

185. By DRS on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

MJH that is unions for you, the main problem in this country, jobs given to people who do not earn their jobs and are not fired when they will not or cannot do the job.

186. By DRS on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I am looking forward to Sunday’s game, with Ponder I think there is a good chance for a winning season, now let’s put players in that want to work for their money and play.

187. By DRS on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

SKOL Vikings now get the new stadium done and do not go cheep, please!

188. By DRS on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

later one and all.

189. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Going cheep is for the birds.

190. By Bigfan1 on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

The Vikes need to let Cook go, he’s not doing the team any good sitting in jail. They need to desperately draft secondary players this coming year along with offensive linemen and a few WRs, they need a lot.

191. By jman on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

BOO Packers BOO come on guys. BOO packers BOO.

192. By Mike B. on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

We are dealt a serious blow with Cook in the hooskcow. He was able to keep those blue chip WR from getting long TDs. This is not a good omen. I am still hoping for a Vikings Victory. Purple Reign Barrroooooh

193. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

We have 1 chance……we obviously can’t cover these guys so blitz on every down and maybe take Rodgers out, thereby slightly leveling the playing field.

194. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

DRS … Really ? Taking a shot at Unions because some dumb a** gets arrested? Your such a dumb a** yourself. Your are whats wrong with society. Ignorant … just Ignorant.

Every time you open your DumbRobotStinkhole all I hear is Rush Limbaugh nonsense. Unoriginal regurtitaded stupidity that only an Ignoramous incapable of thinking for himself chooses to spew from the wasted vessel you call a body.

195. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Wow, Shawn, you are very hateful. This is why every revolution in history ends the same way– the ones opposing the powers that be become the tyrant. DRS is a human being with rights to express his beliefs. What would you do to him if you were in power, considering you believe he is nothing but a wasted life? You are not as wise as you think, my young friend. Nor as tolerant as your ideologues preach.

196. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Titus … Im Union and the Republican war on Unions is corporate propoganda.

Did you know before Unions …. lets take the hoover dam for example. People just waited around for the next man to die to get a job. People were dying everyday because the poor poor billionaire was not interested in safety. Because safety costs money.

In Chicago before Unions and regulations the poor poor billionaires decided fire escapes were not worth the cost and people died when the city burnt down because the poor poor billionaire didnt have fire escapes.

I have over simplified these stories to save energy from my poor poor fingers but Unions have done as much for this country as any organization. If DRS had any knowledge he would know that and when you speak of things as if you know them and you dont know them than thats ignorance.

197. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

For the record DRS, Im Union … I ran 96 people and “fired” people all the time, its call a RiF ” Reduction in Force ” thats how you do it.

Again you only know what Rush told you to know … Ignorant

198. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Have to side with Shawn on this one. Using some as$ who was arrested for domestic abuse as an example to abolish unions is like using a car accident as an example to ban cars. Also, every NFL contract has a personal conduct clause to protect owners from these mistaken signings. This clause was agreed upon by the NFLPA.

199. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

In fact sometimes a guy you know shows up on the job and you tell him you dont need him as soon as you see him. Send him back to the hall … Rush didnt tell you that did he?

200. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Thanx Nova … I guess Corporate people must never get arrested

201. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I think Titus is just worried about your blood pressure, buddy. Are you still a banana?

202. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

203. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAH!!!!!!

204. By Viking Joe on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I just hope the game is close, GB’s defense isn’t all that, though their offense is very good. I’m kind of interested to see how Ponder does.Win or lose, SKOL VIKINGS !!!!

205. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I am getting a really bad feeling as we get closer to game time…

206. By Mike B. on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

What the heck was that.

207. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Just a long-running joke, Mike B.

208. By Mt_Viking on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Good omen for the game! 2 of A. Rodger’s college records for passing completions were smashed today by D. Davis of ECU!!! The VIKES will smash his 6-0 record tomorrow :)

209. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Matthias,

You make a good point about our linebackers being too slow to cover people.
    I feel that if we had better DBs, that it would balance that a little bit.

Perhaps the pass rush would be there in the 4th quarter.

210. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Shawn,

What was the point of the Banana? I could not watch the whole thing.

211. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

@Matthias,

We could pick a a Sage Rosenthal at QB, providing he doesn’t cost too much.

That is assuming one of our young QBs becomes a star.
    If not, yes, then we need to keep looking for a qb, but I cannot see wasting one on a high draft pick.

We just do not have a reliable front office right now. They could pick 7 running backs next year. :( :( :(

212. By Frederick Jones on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

If you are talking “best athlete” to our SCOUTS, that means pick running backs right?

213. By cali viking on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Rodgers has a parrot nose break that beak allen ride that donkey jarred and knock em off his heels #69

214. By cali viking on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

215. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Vikings by 21.

216. By Shawn on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Fred its from a long ago blog conversation about Vikings wearing yellow uniforms and Nova visualized them looking like banannas …

217. By rye on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

chris cook is an idiot. He is pretty much the best corner the vikings have right now. He does have potential, but the vikings should drop him down and trade him in the offseason for whatever draft pick they can get. There must be a team that would be willing to take a chance on a 24 year old that has proven himself on tape.

This is really going to hurt, hopefully young CB’s can step up.

218. By VegasVike on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I just got home and see all the blogs on Cook, that’s just great. What’s the matter with these guys?? The remaining players are gonna have a tough game. Maybe the should collect their paychecks AFTER the game and be paid on an incentive program. D O U C H E B A G S
    Titus, you spelled ‘cheap’ wrong, shame on you

219. By Titus on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Vegas, you seriously think I spelled incorrectly? One of my many hats is in education, university level, focused on writing. I was playing on DRS’ comments.

220. By PAUL M. on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

Chris Cook’s alleged behavior – if true – must not be condoned.

For Vikings Nation, the healthiest thing we can all do is to TOTALLY IGNORE him! We simply refuse to pay attention to a player who has “simply refused to pay attention” to his own team, his community, but most of all, to his own growth as an individual.

Do you need help, Chris? THEN GET IT NOW !! THIS IS YOUR CAREER CALLING! THIS IS YOUR FAMILY CALLING! THIS IS YOUR COMMUNITY CALLING! THESE ARE YOUR TEAM MATES CALLING!

AND IF YOU DON’T WANT TO HEAR THE CALLS, CHRIS, THEN DO US ALL A FAVOR, AND WALK AWAY FROM THE $$,$$$,$$$.00 !

221. By PAUL M. on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

I truly believe that now, more than ever, we need to try the no-huddle!

1. It keeps the ball out of Roger’s hands, while the Vikings play ball control & eat up the clock.

2. It considerably helps our depleted O-line by systematically wearing out their D-line.

3. It not only keeps Rogers off the field, but also keeps our Corners off the field.

4. When our D is on the field, we’ll be able to use a 3-deep coverage zone with a “tight net” & rely on our rush with various blitzes strategically peppered in.

222. By PAUL M. on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

OK, the facts are the facts — our Vikings along with all of us fans have been dealt an ugly hand this season.

Let’s cut our losses, along with all our “dead weight” — i.e. players & coaches.

Let’s start to rebuild from what I still truly believe is a powerful, championship quality core of players! I’m talking about Peterson, Harvin, Greenway, Jarrod Allen — & I believe Rudolf & Ponder — with possibly Gearhart, Webb along with some surprises included.

WE MUST 1st REBUILD OUR O-LINE & OUR D-LINE. THEN OUR DEFENSIVE BACK FIELD. THEN OUR WR’s & LB’s. In that order.

My opinion.

223. By cali viking on Oct 22, 2011 | Reply

i hate it when big nose rodgers springs when he throws the football so gay! go vikes!!!!

224. By Matthias on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

@ Frederick Jones

We won’t use a draft pick for our 3rd string QB at all, that is what I meant.

225. By Matthias on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

The Oregon Ducks headcoach let his player run all the time. Even the Oline has to run => these guys are freakin conditioned and they are a “team”.

226. By Matthias on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

A list with all arrests the vikings have suffered :

227. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

On Nov. 1, 2009 — not so long ago in geologic time or even measured by the growth of Jared Allen’s mullet — the Vikings whipped the Packers 38-26 in Green Bay.

It was a moment of triumph for Brett Favre and the organization that lured him to Minnesota, as he returned to Lambeau Field for the first time and triumphed over his replacement and the people who chose Aaron Rodgers’ promise over Favre’s legendary stature.

That day, the Vikings beat the Packers for the third consecutive time, then finished 12-4 and came within one Favre pass of advancing to the Super Bowl. At that time, NFL experts thought the Vikings, with their deep cast of dynamic veterans, might have the best overall roster in the league.

Less than two years later, as the Packers visit the Metrodome on Sunday, Green Bay is the class of the NFL, and the Vikings are spending a second consecutive season embarrassing themselves. The Packers have won 12 in a row, tying a franchise record, and one of those victories came in the Super Bowl. The Vikings have lost 16 of their past 23 and eight of their past 10.

How did this rivalry change so quickly from a healthy competition to a mismatch?

The lessons learned from this divergent rivalry are as simplistic as grade-school admonitions, and universal enough to be studied by CEOs.

The Vikings splurged; the Packers delayed gratification. The Vikings tried to win it all in 2009; the Packers built what could become a dynasty. The Vikings invested in a veteran quarterback edging toward retirement, in Favre; the Packers drafted and developed the best young quarterback in the NFL, in Rodgers.

The Vikings spent draft picks and copious cash on veteran defensive end Jared Allen; the Packers drafted and developed their star pass rusher, Clay Matthews. The Packers built a deep and talented cast of homegrown receivers; the Vikings invested in Bernard Berrian.

Jim Souhan,
    MPLS STAR TRIBUNE

228. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Nova-
    Sorry if the blogs continued to get nasy, but it appears to me that Cheesheads unite was civil and giving both teams props when he posted this first blog:

Ponder may have a decent game, but the pressure Capers is gonna bring to Ponder will defenitly test his skills. Expect full on blitzes with Matthews leading the charge. I bet McNabb wishes he retired after last season. Maybe Ponder is the answer to your guy’s QB whoas. We’ll see. This will be an exciting game. Can’t wait. Good luck to our teams.

After that some of our fans chose to be surly, at which point cheeshead remarked about that…….so I do not believe I need gla sses, my friend. Just keeping it real.

229. By Marc L on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

It isn’t the roster that is the problem with the Vikings. It never really is. They never make proper coaching decisions. Tomlin left and won a Super Bowl. Billick left and won a Super Bowl. Dungy left and won a Super Bowl. Get the picture.

Hire a proven winner. Gruden would whip these guys into shape. The real problem isn’t talent. It’s waste of it.

230. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Clearly, sportsmanship is in decline when you have 2 NFL coaches who nearly come to blows after a game and some of the idiotic sports pundits solution is to get rid of the handshake after each game. WTF
    This is a game, a contest, At the end of the contest, one contestant wins, one loses. The handshake symbolizes a congratulations and shows repect for your opponent and for the contest itself. Sportsmanship is when one can win without boasting and lose without complaining. Something we could all learn from.

231. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

You have good points, Marc L…..we have been a good trainig ground for head coaches.

232. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Shawn take your meds, the only people I see filled with hate is your kind! Your kind think the union is god, and fools you are. I was a union member, the company and the unions are the same thing, just divided for the appearances of the fools they lead. When Boeing ran out of parts they had the union go on strike. In the contracts Boeing had with its customers stated that if the unions went on strike the company could deliver it airplanes at a later date, So we went on strike and got our $100 a week while the big wigs got their limos and ate caviar with no reduction in their pay. All hale the gods of the unions, they will save us! What did the Union settle for higher medical cost in premiums for the so called c-h-r-i-s-t m-a-s-s bonuses! Some victory that was, someday you will get over your illness, I will P-R-A-Y for you my man.

Love and peace to you and everyone.

233. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Rock, we will see how civil he is if he shows up after our expected pounding by the #$@%&* Packers.

234. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Nova-
    Maybe he will gloat, I do not know, my point still stands he came on our site and gave both teams props, siad it will be an exciting game and wished BOTH teams well.

235. By Meekay on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

If Sage is available we should definitely bring him back as our second. He would be a great mentor for Ponder.

236. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

And then proceeded to insult my country, real classy. First time that has happened to me on any blog.

237. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I hope Ponder does well today

238. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Vikings 21, Packers 20.

239. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Nova-
    I do not condone where the responses turned into insults…….but Cheeseheads unite was chided from his firts posts, so it was clear that the whole thing spiralled downward,
    Of course, when some idiot bloggers made racial slurs some timne back, I was outraged, but most others simply said it is free speech……..not that all free speech is good……

240. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

NovaScotiaVike, do not blame you on the country thing, but you were hard him as well.

241. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Rocksalt, but it is free speach.

242. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Oops Speech. Sorry.

243. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Rock, it’s difficult to judge any person’s character (or lack of same) on a web page, I believe this guy isn’t playing with a full deck. Anyway, I’ve given him way too much free rent in my mind already………..KKKKKKIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL RRRROOOOODDDDGGGGEEEERRRRSSSSS !!!!!!

244. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

right on Nova, time to move on……..

245. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Go Vikings, a win is a win, by 1 point or a 100, it is a win, so go Vikings, faith is back in MN.

10 games to go, get the stadium bill done.

Love and peace to one and all.

246. By Titus on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Rocky, I am not so sure– why would you troll on the opposition’s site? I think he was subtly gloating and waiting to pounce– his true colors showed under pressure. Had Cheesehead been classy, he would not have reacted as he did–
    Just saying, I am suspicious of his motives. To attack Canada? What has that to do with the rivalry? I was practically born in Canada– a few minutes from the border in New York state– that was out of line– if he was a class act, even in anger, he would have kept the nasty remarks focused on the game, not nationalities.

247. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Titus-
    Agreed. the insults I do not condone, I also did not agree with how surly some of you were even though he wished both teams well. Putting the shoe on the other foot-what colors did you show? You guys seemd to instigate the insults, so you should not be surprised when it escalates……gasoline on the fire metaphor…….

248. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Time to move on…..

249. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Titus, you may be right, but you must admit every one got down a dirty in a short time. That seems to be human way; maybe we can someday overcome our natures and talk without being competitive. Who knows?

250. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Take care one and all, GO VIKINGS!

251. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I have no issues with being competitve…..competition is a healthy motivator….taunting, talking smack is anthor thing altogether

252. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

moving forward…….

253. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

be back later gonna make bread(not money) dough.(not money) staff of life epicurially speaking

254. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

@ Mark L

While I agree they have made poor decisions on coaching, it IS a lack of talent in some areas. Tell me that our RT, RG, LT, CBs, Ss would start for any team above .500. We need talent there…. I thought Cook might turn out to be something at CB… but if he can’t keep his fists off his old lady, he needs to find another job… like making license plates.

255. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

@ Paul M

I agree about cutting the deadweight and the guys you’ve selected to keep I agree with, with the addition of a few more. I disagree that our D-Line is a priority, though. We could use a DT, for sure, but Allen, Robison, and Williams are still good players. O-Line and DBs first priority…. with CBs a must. Winfield and Griffen are old, and Allen is horrible. Cook looks like a felon.

At this point, I think DB is our most glaring shortfall. You can shore up the O Line with TEs and RBs chipping…. DBs are on their own.

256. By PONDERTHEFUTURE on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

ITS GAME DAY!!!!! i have not been this excited for a game since 1998, yes 1998!

257. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

For the record, this is my FIRST response to CHU……By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply
    By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply
    Ask the writer of this blog. He will fill you in, starting with Allen’s sacks.
    By Cheeseheads Unite on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply
    Ponder at QB and Booger at center? The Packers D is gonna have a field day. Down, down, down, Ponders’ going down!!….my first response was a dig a Wobschall, not CHU……..and then “Booger”?….That’s when I got my back up.

258. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Thank you, Titus.

259. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

So you do not recall this post dated Oct 20, Nova?

Cheesehead, Vegas is right. Most of the GB trolls that come on here couldn’t spell “cat” if you spotted them the “c” and the “a”. Then they scurry back to their swamps, hoping they left some of their disease-ridden fleas on our site.

260. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I certainly do, rock. Now finish your homework and look at Vegas’s comment. He praised CHU as being a classy Cheese fan, and I agreed.

261. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

So please don’t start this sh1t by taking things out of context.

262. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I’lBy VegasVike on Oct 20, 2011 | Reply
    The Vikings are a Minnesota team… Cheesehead, thanks for showing class in your writing. You are the first rival to blog that deserves respect. Good luck to your team as well.l save you the time, this is what I agreed about with Vegas….

263. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

My homework, my friend, was to challenge your statement that Oct 21 was the first response to Cheesehad, which if you did your homework would have proved to be untrue.
    To me it was clear that none in the exchanges was squeaky clean, and that some of our MN fans were quick to begin insulting…..

264. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Whatever Nova….I shall leave the taking things out of context to you, my friend, since you seem to be good at it.

265. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

My first response to him was to echo Vegas’s praise. You can’t see that?

266. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

My second response, since you are counting, was not hostile either.

267. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Yes I do see that, but you earlier stated your first response to CHU was dated Oct 21……

268. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I haven’t done my homework, and don’t really need to. You shouldn’t go trolling on other teams blogs, but if you do, act like a gentleman. If you take some for being there, well, you gotta expect to in this day and age.

That being said, the hometown fans should treat these “guests” with respect like you would if they were in your living room. If they show that they are undeserving of respect by their posts, well, then pile on.

269. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Is this bickering I read? Tsk tsk…. you guys are good bloggers, lets just drop it, ok?

270. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Yes, You are correct in that it was not hostile……..my point is that none of you are innocent in the inflammatory and insulting remarks that ensued…..

271. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I’m sorry rock, that was my second. You are 100% correct on that. My point is, I only started getting “snarky” after he started dumping on Ponder and Berger? Got it?

272. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Yes, I agreed to move on long ago……..I am done with this subject.

273. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

If he comes on here later and starts talking trash, maybe you should turn your back, it could get REALLY ugly.

274. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Got it Nova. I am not at war with you, buddy.

275. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Nova-
    If he comes in swinging and hurling insults.I am not Ghandi, nor have I proclaimed to be a peacenick, pacifist. I will gladly jump into the argument if need be. If he gets surly, then I may indeed respond in kind.

276. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Vikings by 350

277. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Rock, just hope for the “over” 47.5. I’ve got 2 grand on it.

278. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

DRS … honesty … reality …. truth

These ar not words known by you or the people who program you …

First as a real Union member I know you are INSANE . There has never been a strike anywhere because people ran out of parts. How do ignoramous’ such as yourself fall for such stupidity?

So lets talk facts … facts are something you “leaders” removed from your program

Boeing 2008 strike …

A strike by about 27,000 machinists at Boeing over outsourcing, job security, pay, and benefits began September 7, 2008.

WOW the truth is so much easier to consume … YOU SAID THE EVIL UNION WENT ON STRIKE BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF PARTS … LIES

279. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

time for.in honor of George Thorogood……1 bourbon, 1 shot, and 1 beer!

280. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Regressive tax!!!!!

281. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

DRS … you are the problem with society. You consume nonsense then turn and vomit it on impressionable dopes. You are Ignorant.

I have hate for your ignorance … nothing else.

“Union strikes because they ran out of parts” … Your voting priveledges should be revoked. You are not smart enough to vote.

282. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Ooo I have always wanted an IQ test before anyone is allowed to vote…. but then Obama wouldn’t have been elected… so yeahhh….

283. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Rock that beer is so sweet after the bourbon :)

284. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Vikings by 2000

285. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Sweet before it too !!!

286. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Shawn, do you think between these two teams they can put up 48 pts.?

287. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Nova, Vikings 2050, Packers 50

288. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

LOL Nova … I think the Packers can put up 48 points

289. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Twoodsnvikes….LOL…my bookie must be Sh1#$@$% himself !!!

290. By Twoodsnvikes on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Ponder throws for 6000 yards today

291. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

That’s why I made this my biggest bet in 3 years.

292. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Packers are a 11.5 point favorite…. that’s a big number. In the dome with an unknown at QB, might be worth taking the points…. other than we are going to start Asher Allen :\

293. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

If the Vikings won 25-23 I would DANCE all the way to Minnesota!!!

294. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

@Twoods .. clearly you havent watched a republican debate yet. Obama would destroy any of those clowns in a battle of wits. Romney and Paul have some intelligence but the rest of those guys are puppets spewing the same nonsense DRS has been programmed with.

295. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Woodboat….take the “over” 47.5. I think that’s safer.

296. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I siad it earlier, we will be lucky to stay within 2 scores…..but I am anxious to see what Ponder can do……hope our O line can start to play like real men…..

297. By VegasVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Sorry Titus, I did not realize you were playing on words…. And I’ve notice that you immediately correct any spelling mistakes you make via autocorrect. That’s why I was surprised, my bad. Shake friend? 

298. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I figure Asher Allen is worth at least 14 pts. the wrong way.

299. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Thanks, Nova…. just did… though not for 2k :)

300. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I think the Chris Cook thing is huge … we are missing 3 of our top 5 DBs facing one of the top 2 pa-ssing attacks … possibly the best not sure how the patriots rank.

I think if our DL has their best game we have a strong chance of winning.

301. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Woodboat…..It’s never a lock, but this is the strongest I’ve felt about a bet in years…..hence the big bet.

302. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Agreed, Rock. We are going to get it handed to us, but I REALLY want to see what Ponder can do. I hope the coaches take a page from the Bears playbook and leave a guy back to help out on pass blocking.

303. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

hahaha … think about that for a second WE the great err not so great secondary are missing 3 of our top 5 … talents? not sure you can call it talent?

304. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Ageed, Shawn. With Cook out, we don’t have a chance to even make a game out of it. We don’t really have an offensive identity because of weak line play against a strong 3-4 defense. Our D Line doesn’t get much push up the middle at this point, which will give Rodgers a nice pocket to camp in to pick apart our deplorable zone played by sub par DBs. I will be surprised if we keep it within 2 scores….

305. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

maybe we could put Berrian out there in our secondary….nobody throws to him!

306. By cali viking on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

VIKINGS SHOULD WEAR WHITE HELMETS!

307. By cali viking on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

With mv on on the sides instead of the horns that would be rad!!!!!!

308. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

cali viking-
    ????

309. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Plug in that old electric table football game and watch our secondary HUSTLE!!!!

310. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

GREAT IDEA ROCK!!!!! BERRIAN AT CORNER!!!! Well… he won’t come off his own route to go after a misthrown ball, I’d hate to see what kind of cover skills he has… The basic idea might have some serious merit, though. They had all those good handed WRs in camp… might be worth calling them in to see if they can cover… we already know that Asher Allen can’t.

311. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

lol rock … now thats thinking, i love it

312. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Yeah, Nova, but it wouldn’t look any different than what we see on TV. Moving really fast… in circles with no real purpose…. :)

313. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

To bad we couldn’t pull the plug on this one.

314. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

*Too

315. By san jo vike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Mv on the sleeves fresh!

316. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

guys … we shouldnt have to pull the plug untill the second quarter

317. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Shawn…

Pffft… if we win the toss, we might still be in it at halftime…

Ok, probably not.

318. By san jo vike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

They should put the mv logo on back middle of the metrodome!

319. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Being completely serious, which you guys know is completely out of character for me, the only chance we have is to put Rodgers out of this game early.

320. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Whats with the helmet and uniform commentary? :)

Kind of like rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic… LOL

321. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I remember how unsatisfying and stupidly directionless that game was……..it never lived up to the packaging and expectations…..wait…….this beloved childhood toy just gave us a primer for our current team……….

322. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

lol woodboat

323. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

That will be The Monday Morning Mailbag topic…unless Jared gets a sack.

324. By Woodboat on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Nova… never going to happen without getting someone suspended, or at least heavily fined. Rodgers gets rid of the ball too quickly for our guys to get to him. MAYBE if someone shakes loose on a blitz we might clean him out, but I don’t really wanna see the guy get hurt. Well, not hurt BAD :)

325. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

He deserves it, Woody. Every time I see his commercials, I hurt.

326. By Shawn on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I think Ponder will make our offense a lot better and might even keep us in the game. and my plan for the game is similar to the coaches plan for the season.

remeber their plan … keep your fingers crossed

327. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Sanchez just gave up a quick pick-6. My God he is garbage.

328. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

My bad, it was a fumble….Sanchez still sucks.

329. By Animal26 on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

it all makes sense now to why. I really have lost all respect for McNabb. A huge disgrace to the Vikings. I just hope Ponder can clean up this mess.

330. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Animal26….It does make sense now, McNabb’s accountant said “one more gig and you are good to go”. Why not get in touch with your old buddy Frazier?..Disgusting.

331. By ozzinator on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Nova, please tell me again what Rodger’s signal on the field means……….

332. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

It means he’s a “gunslinger” and Matthews is “pistol-whipped”.

333. By ozzinator on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA ha ha haha ahhaha ahahah
    That just never gets old.
    thanks buddy
    hahahahahhahaha

334. By ozzinator on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

but what about the parting of the hair if it gets in the way, ha hahah

335. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Look closely today, Oz. I guarantee Matthews doesn’t have a crewcut, if you know what I mean.

336. By ozzinator on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Bwaaa ha hahah ahaha ahah
    Keep it coming…………………………………….

337. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Oz, Just keep your fingers crossed. I need a total of 48 today for 2 LARGE. If it turns out under, I pity any Packer fans on here later.

338. By Matthias on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

New blog…

339. By NovaScotiaVike on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Thanks, Matthias…..didn’t notice, just watching Rex Ryan look like the fat obnoxious d!ck that he is.

340. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Shawn, u is full of c-r-a-p. Did U ever work for Boeing bleep head, FOAD you p-u-n-k! Go and get your m-a-s-t-e-r-s permission to do anything. Did U get it to blog?

go get your master ok before U speak @ss.

Besides that have a great day, Go Vikings and win, win win.

341. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

I was not working for Boeing in 2008, try some time earlier then that my friend shawn, Comrade.

342. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Shawn I was working for Boeing in the 1980′s U FU. Your Union leaders that were the reason for the strike told me, Boeing was out of parts and the union wanted them bonuses to get extra funds in their coppers, know something before you speak @ss. This has nothing to do with your hate! It has to do with the truth, even if U do not like it my man. Get on your meds and shut up you Union loser! Because of them like U my man, there are teachers on the job because of time on the job, not because they can teach! Because of people like you, we have players who cannot play on the job and we cannot get rid of them even if we want to. You do not know me but you can hate me because of my view are different from yours.

Once more I will say, God bless you my man and God bless you all!!!

343. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Peace my man, and here is to a win in MN soon.

344. By DRS on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Sorry every one, lost my cool, have a great day.

345. By sandiamond on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

Here we GO! ap in the endzone beginning 2nd Q= packers on their heels overconfident!! hehehehe

346. By sandiamond on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

touchdown! packers D suks

347. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

WYF FRAZIER- WHY HAVENT WE HAD PONDER IN SOONER???

348. By Rocksalt on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

WHY HAVE WE NOT HAD PONDER IN EARLIER THIS YEAR?

349. By Old School on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

This team sucks!

TIME FOR NEW DIRECTION…FIRE FRAZIER!

350. By Old School on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

FIRE SINGLETARY…FRAZIER….ALL OF THEM!