Join Us For Tonight’s Live Chat

Posted by Mike Wobschall on September 1, 2011 – 5:30 pm

As we have for all of the preseason (and will continue to do for the regular season), we’ll be hosting a live game-day chat for each Vikings game. The fourth chat of the year will be tonight, beginning around 7:00 p.m. CT as the Vikings and Houston Texans square off at Mall of America Field at the HHH Metrodome.

Remember, the live chat won’t start until right around kickoff.

To join the chat at kickoff, click here to go to the Vikings Game Day page.

10 Responses to “Join Us For Tonight’s Live Chat”

1. By Rocksalt on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

WHY is Brett Favre and Brad Childress still on the webnsite tags??????Ridiculous!

2. By Rocksalt on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

we need to chat ……call me

3. By Arrow86 on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

Our O-line tonight is our 2nd string against Houston’s 2nd string. Our QB’s are great runners otherwise they would be planted. Despite that, other areas of the team look decent, and I’m hopeful for the season ahead. Oh, and Rocksalt is right, why do we have Chilly and others in the tags. It’s a fresh start!

4. By Parody on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

Vikings put up the blowout/shutout! Can’t ask for much more than that.

5. By Parody on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

Carry this successful mood into the regular season.

6. By Parody on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

…and make it last for a good 5-months!

7. By Frederick Jones on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

@Titus,

When I turned on the TV, Ponder stiff-armed a wide open rusher, and then
    ran up the sideline for a gain.

Ponder did look like Tarkenton on that play.

Hopefully Webb and Ponder will be ready if McNabb goes down.

The offensive line looks much better. The team looked good.

Everything will look different once teams start playing there top 5 or 6 guys full-time. Regardless, I do see the Vikings as contenders.

8. By Woodboat on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

Frederick… your optimism is refreshing. I fear your second to the last line is prophetic. Everything WILL look different when we are playing against they opponents starting front 7… I hope that Coach Frazier gets his wishes fulfilled and our boys DO improve each week.

That being said, good job on the victory tonight, Vikes.

9. By jerry on Sep 2, 2011 | Reply

good job vikes good win 28-0

10. By campfrazier on Sep 2, 2011 | Reply

@Rocksalt, I read your comment and it made me laugh my A- – off. thank you I needed that, I have had 2 surgeries in the last week and have been pretty miserable, CHEERS!!!