How To Watch (Live or On-Demand) Tonight’s Game vs. Houston

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on September 1, 2011 – 6:00 am

Watch Live on TV: Fans in Minnesota can watch the game live on KARE 11.  For midwest affiliate stations airing the game live, click here.

Watch Live or On-Demand Online: For just $5 right now, you can watch the Texans-Vikings game live and then you’ll have access to all four Vikings preseason games in on-demand format via NFL.com’s Preseason Live.  To order, click here.

Watch Replays on TV: Probably will need to set your DVR as Fox Sports North will replay the game at 12:30 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 3.  NFL Network will replay the game on Sunday, Sept. 4 at 9 p.m.

Listen Online: Per NFL rules, KFAN.com cannot stream games.  However, NFL.com’s Audio Pass gives fans several subscription options (season pass, by team, by month, etc.)  To order, click here.

Posted in All | 16 Comments »

16 Responses to “How To Watch (Live or On-Demand) Tonight’s Game vs. Houston”

1. By Vikings4Life on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

I’ve ordered the full preseason on nfl.com it was worth it, next will be nfl sunday ticket, ready to get the season started.

2. By steven on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

the problem with bfl preseason some araes still cant watch it

3. By JADA VANDROSS on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

YEAP WE R GOING ALL THE WAY….THIS YEAR BABY!!!! SO MINNESOTA YALL BETTER BE READY TONIGHT!!!! *JADA*

4. By Amish Viking on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

If you watch game on-line at nfl.com does it freeze up? afraid to spend the $5 and find out picture quality stinks.

5. By bob on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

It’ll be live here in Houston! And I’ll be proudly wearing purple. In the Houston area watch on KTRK 13 ABC – http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/index

6. By James on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

It sucks living in alabama, I can’t watch any Vikings game on TV but thanks to my computer and my undisclosed website. I can watch any team I want. Take that NFL!!!!!!! lol Skol Vikings!

7. By steven on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

james thats what i had to do last week LOL

8. By vicki on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

I hate living in ny – unless they are playing jets or giants, (which they are not this year) I never get to see them! (hey james, what’s that website :) ?)

9. By VegasVike on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

James, it sucks living in Alabama period! I was in HSV for 10 months and couldn’t wait to get out

10. By mj on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

I broke down and got AudioPass this year. Can’t afford video. Only get Seahawks and Broncos here in Montana. I can’t figure out how to listen to AudioPass on my iphone, though. Anybody know? Is there an app like MLB AtBat?

And, James, I, too, would love to know your secret. I found a few places last year but they don’t last long!

11. By Viking Joe on Sep 1, 2011 | Reply

Just get the NFL Sunday ticket.

12. By DR on Sep 2, 2011 | Reply

Just do a little detective work. Almost every town (of any size) has either a Vikings bar or a sports bar with a Vikings section. If your city does not have one, perhaps it’s time for you and your fellow Vikings fans to start one – even if you have to hurt the feelings of the little green people.

13. By Billy on Sep 5, 2011 | Reply

Here are the preditions of the experts and 2 of them have the Vikings going to the superbowl

In the few short years I’ve been doing this, we had a first in 2010 with someone actually guessing right.

Two Express-News sports staffers brave enough to publish their Super Bowl predictions last September picked the Green Bay Packers to make the Super Bowl – Andrew Festa and Chuck Blount – and Festa had the Packers winning it all.

Blount blew his excellent NFC prediction by going with the Cincinnati Bengals (homer pick) to win it all. The author of this piece had Cincy going all the way, too. I have no such excuse, and no one is making that mistake this time around.

With the NFL season kicking off Thursday, the quest to reach Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis is on.

TOM ORSBORN – SAINTS OVER PATRIOTS:Saints upgraded their running game and defense in the draft, plus Drew Brees is too good not to win at least two Super Bowls in his career.

CHUCK BLOUNT – PACKERS OVER STEELERS:Historically, teams that follow a Super Bowl championship come out flat the next season after player departures and assistant coaches are promoted to head coaches. The lockout froze the Packers

ANDREW FESTA – PATRIOTS OVER VIKINGS:Donovan McNabb proves he’s still got it, on a team too talented to go 6-10 again. But he’s denied again by Bill Belichick’s Pats.

STEPHEN FONTENOT – SAINTS OVER JETS:With elite rookie QBs laboring on poor teams, Mark Ingram looks like the favorite for top offensive rookie honors.

HEATH HAMILTON – STEELERS OVER FALCONS:Since 2000, the Super Bowl runner-up has made the playoffs the next season only four times.

BURT HENRY – SAINTS OVER PATRIOTS:New England might steamroll to Indy, but with the Saints’ new-found running game, the first Sunday night in February will be all New Orleans.

BLAKE HURTIK – PACKERS 24, RAVENS 21:Green Bay has the best QB around and the right weapons around him. Baltimore’s ‘D’ is as solid as ever while Joe Flacco finally figures it out.

DAN MCCARNEY – PATRIOTS OVER PACKERS:Because Vegas says so? No, I just think Tom Brady as he’s more commonly known, has one more Super Bowl in him.

JAY NANDA – RAVENS 34, FALCONS 20:B-b-b-bird is the word in the NFL this year. Baltimore will shine and win another title 11 years after I covered their only other Super Bowl championship.

RICHARD OLIVER – EAGLES OVER PATRIOTS:Michael Vick’s journey to redemption, at least on the sports landscape

RICK TAYLOR – EAGLES OVER PATRIOTS:A rookie-infested offensive line will hold the Eagles back early.

TERRENCE THOMAS – JETS OVER VIKINGS:After falling short in the AFC title game the previous two seasons.

TRAVIS TINGLE – COLTS OVER EAGLES:With all the drama surrounding the health of Peyton Manning, he will milk that for all it’s worth and lead Indianapolis to another title.

BRENT ZWERNEMAN – TEXANS OVER COWBOYS:Typically folksy residents in Centerville draw lines in the dirt.

14. By Watch Vikings Online on Aug 3, 2013 | Reply

Great blog right here! Also your web site lots up fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
    I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

15. By New Tom Cruise Movie on Aug 4, 2013 | Reply

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, let alone
    the content!

16. By Texstar Oil on Aug 27, 2013 | Reply

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this
    I’ve found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help other users like its helped me. Great job.