Cornering The Market On Vikings DBs, WRs

Posted by Mike Wobschall on August 10, 2011 – 3:24 pm

This week on the vikings.com Blog, we’re breaking down the Vikings roster position-by-position to give fans a comprehensive assessment of the team as the first preseason game – this Saturday night in Tennessee – approaches. We’ve already looked at the offensive line, defensive line and tight ends. Up next are the defensive backs and wide receivers.

The DB position, especially as it relates to CBs, is much like the defensive line in that playing time will be distributed among several players this year for the Vikings. Just as the DL has a couple of starters cemented in their positions (DE Jared Allen and DT Kevin Williams), the CB spot has the same with Cedric Griffin (assuming he’s healthy enough to play) and Antoine Winfield. After that, though, there is some intense competition for playing time.

Garnering most of the snaps with the second-team base defense at CB are Asher Allen, Chris Cook and Marcus Sherels. All three of these players have different strengths; Allen is a smart player, Cook might have the most raw ability and Sherels has grit. If you characterize Winfield and Griffin as CBs #1 and #2, then Allen, Cook and Sherels comprise CBs #3-5, in some order. Because Cook gets first-team looks in the nickel package (three CBs on the field), I’ll give the edge to him as being the #3 CB. Allen and Sherels get primarily second-team looks in the nickel package, with Allen playing the slot and Sherels on the outside.

After the five aforementioned CBs, the next guys in line (in my opinion) are Brandon Burton, Cord Parks and Devon Torrence. Burton, a rookie fifth-round pick this year, and Parks got third-team reps on Wednesday morning, so perhaps they are slightly ahead of Torrence. But don’t count Torrence out, either. He’s a tremendous athlete (was drafted to play pro baseball) and will challenge for a roster spot this year. Burton has gotten some run with the second-team nickel, so that puts him in the top six CBs.

Let’s slide up to the safety spot, where it looks like Husain Abdullah will have one starting spot and then Tyrell Johnson and Jamarca Sanford will battle for the other. Right now I’d give the edge to Sanford, partly because Johnson is dealing with a hamstring, but this is a close race and won’t be decided for a while. We’re going to need preseason games to figure this one out.

After those three players, I think you’ve got to look at rookie Mistral Raymond. I’ve talked about the eye test on the blog a lot this training camp and Raymond is a guy that passes the eye test. He measures in at 6-1, 194 pounds and he is a fluid athlete. He played both CB and S in college, but with the Vikings I think he’ll be a safety. Abdullah was not at practice on Wednesday morning, and it was Raymond who filled in by taking first-team reps. So I’d put him as the #4 safety right now, with special teams star Eric Frampton right behind. He’s a capable, reliable player, no matter where you put him on the field.

Guys not yet mentioned are Chris Adingupu, Simeon Castille and Ryan Hill. It’s important to not count those guys out because we’ve only seen them for eight days and we haven’t even played a preseason game yet. Adingupu made a great play during 7-on-7 Wednesday morning, displaying great closing speed on a deep pass.

Again, the important thing to remember as we breakdown the roster position-by-position is that the depth charts are not well-defined yet. Coaches are still experimenting with rotations and combinations and we won’t have a clear indication of who will make the roster until we get closer to the end of August.

Let’s move on to the WRs, where we have a bunch of guys competing for what should amount to five or maybe six spots. As is the case with several other areas of the roster, we know a couple of the established starters – Bernard Berrian and Percy Harvin. Beyond that, though, there is some intense competition for playing time and roles.

Let’s start with Michael Jenkins, who was brought in just before camp and is, in my mind, a sure thing to make the roster because of his knowledge of the offense, leadership and versatility. After that, there’s a deep pool of players battling for depth chart position, including free agent pickup Devin Aromashodu, Greg Camarillo, Juaquin Iglesias and Jaymar Johnson. After those players, it’s Manny Arceneaux, Andre Holmes, Dominique Johnson and Stephen Burton battling for position. Return capability could become an important factor in roster decisions at WR. Camarillo was the Vikings punt returner last season, Johnson has return ability and I’ve also seen Burton take reps at returner during camp.

A lot of fans were worried about the WR position when Sidney Rice chose to leave and sign with Seattle, but I actually think this is a deep position for the Vikings. Do they have an embarrassment of riches? Maybe not. But they do have a deep group of capable players and I’m certain that Vikings coaches and scouts will have to make some difficult decisions that will land some pretty good football players on the street and eventually on other rosters.

59 Responses to “Cornering The Market On Vikings DBs, WRs”

1. By Parody on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

@Mike Wobschall – Can you expand on why you think Berrian is already a lock at his position? I didn’t see anything on Saturday at camp from him that impressed me enough to consider him a sure thing. Adding in his poor performance from the last few years, I’d like to know what it is about his play that makes you certain that he’ll be on the starting lineup. I think that Jenkins has the skills to contest Berrian for the top deep threat, but you still have him listed as one of the guys fighting for a position. What does Berrian bring to the table that Jenkins doesn’t?

2. By govikes on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

I think the top 3 cb’s are correct, but the WR’s are a little off. Percy is the obvious starter in the slot.On the edges Jenkins is our best option, but we can;t leave Berrian out at this point. We have to much invested.Aromashudu is my favorite other receiver, and he will find a way into the mix.

3. By purp28 on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

I think we need to improve our safety situation we should try to trade for someone like taylor mays who has plenty potenlial to become a playmaker with his size and speed. it would also give the db’s some more muscle which we been lacking ever since we lost Darren Sharper.

4. By Daniel on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

I hope Raymond jumps to starter through preseason. I will be rooting for him and Abdullah. Those two seem to be a good fit. Raymond reminds me of Reggie Nelson from the Jags. Looking at Raymonds draft tape, the guy has some great upside. Smart of them to throw in in the mix so fast. Big ups to Spielman for getting him, and all our good picks this year as a matter of fact. I hope to see Cook move up some more on experiance and playing time. Burton has been a disapointment so far. Looks way to fresh and confused. Torrance has good acceleration and a better QB reader than Burton. I wish we would have picked up Kendric Burney when we had the chance. Whats up with Allen? I thought he would be neck and neck with Cook. He has slid.

5. By Daniel on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

From what I have seen of the WRs, I like Camario as a stokley/Collie kind of guy. His hand are good and he has alot of heart. I still feel like they are making a mistake not throwing Webb at wideout more. He very easly could be a Ward or bowe kind of guy. They should alternate Jenkins and berrian and on the other side switch Webb and aromasadu.

6. By Jason on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

Berrian took a pay cut, and Rice and Farve had a thing, along with Jackson and Rice (Part of the reason he went to Seattle). Before that Rice had major issues. Rice also ran a lot Berrian’s routes while Percy went to the slot. So I think it is unfair to rule Berrian out just yet. Let Mcnabb and Ponder find there favorite guys and keep them!!!!

7. By skol patrol on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

the vikes have good receivers that can all play on different sides, catch, and will improve. so, it doesnt really matter that much who plays where and when. its if they can play as a team that matters.

8. By Matt on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

after doing some research and math, the vikings have around 30mil in salary cap, give or take. why are they not being more agressive in FA to get a player like Darren Sharper?

9. By Troy on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

I dont understand why the vikings let Rice go and kept Berrian.Why didnt they cut Berrian and sign Rice to a new contract.Tyrell Johnson could be a good safety if he could hold on to interceptions.

10. By sandiamond on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

matt someone stated the other day the cap left was just under 1 mill

11. By Woodboat on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

@Jason… I think that the reason behind the relationships built by Rice and his QBs was that he wouldn’t let them down. If they were off with their throws, Sydney would go get it, or at least defend the pass if he was out of position. Berrian typically will continue on his route without making the necessary adjustment, leading to incompletions and interceptions. If the ball is thrown right where he thinks it should be, he gives up on the play. That is the primary reason I’d rather see him in the stands then on the field.

12. By Woodboat on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

Sorry, if the ball ISN’T where he thinks it should be… I need to proofread before I hit submit.

13. By Woodboat on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

@Troy… I think the VIkes tried very hard to resign Rice, it just didn’t happen. The only reasons I can come up with for him choosing Seattle over Minnesota would be money and division strength. Right now, the VIkes are probably ranked 3rd or 4th in division with an uphill fight on their hands to take the crown from GB, while Seattle has to contend with SF, Ariz, and the Rams. I’d rather shine in the NFC west rather than get pummeled in the NFC north, but hey, that’s just me.

Also,evidently he believes in Pete Carroll and the direction he’s taking the ‘hawks.

14. By Carl K on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

WR Stephen Burton has been the biggest disappointment out of our rookie draft class this year. I don’t know if he even has a shot to make the practice squad? The biggest rookie surprise, goes to DeAundre Reed. He wasn’t a standout at Arizona but he is standing out now. I think Ross Homan or Mistral Raymond… one of those guys could lead the team in “preseason tackles”. They should be fun to watch! Can B Burton, D Love and B Fusco improve as camp goes on? After 10 days of practice, I have high hopes for our top 3 draft picks – Ponder, Rudolph and Ballard.

I can’t wait to see our rookies play Saturday night. Good Luck Vikes.

15. By Parody on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

I think that Rice liked Bevell’s style of playcalling. Much more often than not, I saw our QBs sitting back in the pocket waiting for someone to get open, generally staring deep down field. This bodes well for Rice, who is a deep threat above anything else. The problem is that Jackson was never able to get the ball down field. It looks like Rice is rolling the dice, hoping that TJack can change while knowing that McNabb is much more likely to spread the ball around the field, and include his whole offense much more equally in the effort.

16. By Frederick Jones on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

@Daniel,

How hard would it be for someone to learn two positions in the NFL?

Expecting Joe Webb to play both wide receiver and qb this early in his career would be a big mistake. (Actually wide receiver is at least 3 positions !)

Leslie Frazier said they want to give him every opportunity to win the QB job.

That doesn’t mean they can’t change their minds later on in the season. I hope they give him a shot at the QB job every year, unless he loses desire for it.

17. By Frederick Jones on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

Marcus Sherels is a leading player for one of the cornerback positions. He is a very quiet person, yet very confident. He has the quickness that we need at the cornerback position.

18. By Carl Brodin on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

Rice is in it for the money. I dont think he was ever a team guy. He was just looking out for Sydney Rice thats why he held off on the surgery plus he has a greedy sports agent name Drew Rosehousen. He really must be kidding himself as are the Seahawks if they think they can be a succesful team with T. Jack throwing the ball. I think the coach Pete Carroll is the most delusional one of all. I have not really seen any of the practices as a whole but have heard bits and pieces on Vikings.com. However i heard concern in two areas OL,S. Otherwise the word is we pretty good in all other area’s.

19. By Frederick Jones on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

My top two choices for BEST NEW BLOG NAMES are:

Stu’s Shadow…I assume you are referring to former Viking TE Stu Voight.

Give Me The Sauce….lol

20. By Frederick Jones on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

@Carl Brodin,

I prefer to think that the doctors gave Rice some options.

Personally I would have probably elected to go without surgery as Rice did.

Apparently he chose the same money to go to Seattle. That’s confusing to me, but maybe he knew some of the coaches, like Bevel.

21. By jenny on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

I know Rice was pretty good but i think we should be able to replace him somewhat easily. I mean weve got Michael jenkins in the mix now and alot of young ones like Andre Holmes that over time can improve and become alot better. I also think Devin Aromoushodu is pretty good and will be close to becoming a starter. And if Joe Webb ends up being third string at QB I think we could probably try him at WR. Cause you never know he could be really good out there. And even if he is 3rd string QB if he is good enough at WR he could have a good chance of getting somewhere at WR.

22. By Frederick Jones on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

@Jenny,

Coach Frazier said they don’t want to distract him with the wide receiver position. They want to give him a chance at QB.

If you force him to try to learn too much, he will be mediocre at both spots.

Why would you want to do that?

23. By Frederick Jones on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

He’s also more likely to get hurt !

24. By fuzzy on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

Honestly, I look at our depth at each position and think there’s a lot of potential. Maybe not talet right from week 1, but I think we’ve got a very deep roster. I hope Mistral Raymond wins a starting job, I really like Tyrell and I think he’s got an amazing skill set, but he’s been given quite a few chances and hasn’t been able to really get out there and prove it.

Definitely impressed by D’Aundre Reed. He and Love (I think) sort of got into a little skirmish today, but I think that’d be a lot more disturbing if they weren’t rookies trying to make the roster.

K-Rudy is gonna be a boss, needs to work on staying low through blocks, but he’ll get better. Ponder will start before the end of the season. At least I hope.

25. By Rice likes rain! on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

@Carl Brodin: You have to understand Sydney was a USC guy too. University of South Carolina. #18 played very hard, he wasn’t known for taking plays off, and went into heavy coverage to get the ball. As a fan, I can’t complain about the value the Vikings gained from having Rice. Favre brought out a higher level in Rice’s play. I think the Vikings have covered RIce’s departure well with their acquisitions. I just hope Rice has sticky hands for the football in Seattle, and doesn’t go soft in the rain.

26. By Arrow86 on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

@Frederick Jones:

Didn’t Joe Theisman start off returning punts with the Redskins? ( I might be wrong). If the Vikings see that he’ll be 3rd on the depth chart, if you were the head coach would you consider putting Webb back to return punts? He seems to have the hands and speed, plus with a little open field he could be a real threat.

27. By Parody on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

@Arrow86 – I’d be a little hesitant to throw Webb into the punt return game. We put him back to handle kick return duties once and he got injured pretty quickly. He has a lot of admirable traits, but so far durability doesn’t appear to be one of them. Maybe he’s toughened up over the offseason, but with guys like Jaymar Johnson and Lorenzo Booker on the team (among others), I think we’re already solid at the punt return position.

28. By RandellCunninghamFAn on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

Dont you all see what is going on????

29. By RandellCunninghamFAn on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

We have built our offensive roster very well and with a plan. There is a reason we didnt go after some of the bigger named WRS. Does any1 recall the season the PATRIOTS had last yr.? It was quite a surprise and amazing. We have built our roster to resemble theirs. We have 2 pass catching TES we have ^ deep WRS ..none of then all pros but all solid and with different strengths. We will be spreading ball around and subbing jus like the PATS. Remember the NFL is a copy cat leauge. Sure Mcnabb is no Brady but the PATS didnt have any ! like ALL DAY.

30. By john on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

well all in all mcnabb will start the first couple games unless he blows but joe webb will be no.2 no matter what …ponder hasn’t seen the speed in nfl real games …he’ll be no 3…webb has and perform well beating the eagles at home and loseing one i believe they could won at detroit…..webb is mutli -talented guy with 4.3 speed, and a 46 inch jump…he can play safty or reciever….all i know it is not easy to win in eagles stadium ,they were 10 -6 and a 14 point fav in that game…he did and awesum job best game they played all year!

31. By RandellCunninghamFAn on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

Mcnabb will have 1 of his best seasons along with Jenkins and Berrian…..The redskins best player on offense last yr was really theit TE Chris Cooley. They had no WRS at all. Santana Moss had a great yr because Mcnabb was throwing to him for most of it. He was sorry the yr before Mcnabb arrived so look for the same affect on Jenkins and BB….Even in a bad yr Mcnabb made ok WRS good!

32. By RandellCunninghamFAn on Aug 10, 2011 | Reply

When Ponder gets his chance to start either nexy yr or whenever he will be very good I really think he will be like Jore Motana not as good acaorse but close. He has all the attribute Montana had…..sature smarts weak arm lol but he will be Good.

33. By Alex on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

Okay get rid of Bernard Berrian, go and get a corner, go get T.O. and go get Langston Walker to replace Bryant McKinney, and go get a safety as well. we are set at the QB position, i say we go get Deon Grant at safety, and i am not sure who is left at the Cornerback position, and i also go and get a lindbacker, and a offensive guard, Leonard Davis is awesome go get him. The reason i an say T.O. is he and McNabb had played together and was a good hook up. So you do these moves and we will be a playoff caliber team. I also think we need that we need to move Gerhart to fullback and go after Westbrook as our 3rd down back. Some of these guys we will get cheap because they just want to play and will play for cheap. Lets go Vikingslets do this this year. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS.

34. By CA Norwegian on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

@Frederick Jones
    How is it WR is more likely to be hurt? Or were you thinking punt returns? I think you are very wise, having been right about Mckinnie before it was revealed. Maybe things are more complicated now, but in the past guys like
    Fridge Perry or Deon Sanders used their “Talents” from more than one position to oontribute to the team.. Naturally, they did not assimilate all that needed to master the other positions. Mastery need not be in the cards. My guess is LT has thrown more TD’s than Webb, yet he has not learned the QB position either. At worst he could be a mind game decoy with little to no effort.

35. By CA Norwegian on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

One example of how Webb could be used, is to take or fake a reverse. If you can stop LBs for a step while a reverse is being faked to Webb… AP play. (Adrian payoff) Webb also can take a reverse and turn it into a PASS/RUN option. It seems to me that he out Vicked, Vick last year doing the same. You can have another signal caller and still get Webb into the mix with a very limited playlist and allow his talent to get results. My guess is he would like to work his way up the payscale no matter where he lines up.

36. By CA Norwegian on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

The tone is very optimistic from the coaches. The talent pool seems very large. But these other teams still have me worried. Rivers and tall receivers have me worried, but I think the possession game will work for us. If they can force some drops and turnovers, we can start 1-0. Since they all know each other and the system in SD, it may be our toughest game, as our guys are in th8inking mode.

37. By CA Norwegian on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

Just a couple years ago we could have sent out, “Taylor, Rife, and Young” for the coin toss against SF. That,s Chester, Sidney, and Albert… it would have been funny. No more chance for that.

38. By Mike B on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

@Fred Webb’s chances are zero with McNabb playing I can’t imagine the Coaches aren’t going to use Webb in some type of Wildcat play. He is too talent to be riding the pine. Of course at start of the season they are going to have him focus on QB. He gives a measuring stick to measure how Ponder is going to work out. The fact that no postion spots for number 2 QB have been decided. I think that competition will not be decided till season opener. I still think it will end up Ponder #2 and Webb #3. Webb will not be converted to WR but there will be plays developed for Webb beyond sitting on the bench waiting for McNabb to get hurt. Take Care

39. By Mike B on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

Vikings have an investment in Berrian now so that’s a dead horse. Farve never got in sync with him and is possible that Berrian couldn’t catch Farve’s hard throws. Many WR have commented how hard Farve throws. There is no reason that McNabb and Berrian could gel to a good combination. We will have to wait and see. I would for get TO I don’t see Frazier adding an “it’s all about me type of player”. From what i have seen so far you can put that one in the bank.

40. By bleedpurple11 on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

1.jenkins 2.percy 3.jaymar, who can stop dat!!!!!!!!! BERRIANS NAME SHOULD NOT BE SAID IN THE SAME SENTENCE WIT THESE GUYS,ENUFF SAID……….

41. By Rocksalt on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

Berrian had beeter step it up.big tgime

42. By Rocksalt on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

better, not beeter

43. By Rocksalt on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

I still have concerns about WR and safety positions,,,,,

44. By Frederick Jones on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

@Mike B, CA Norwegian, and Randall Cunningham,

Anything is possible.

Like Arrow86 said, Joe Webb got hurt last year trying to return punts.

Joe Webb is tall, fast, and has big hands. He is not really the ideal punt returner physique-wise. That, and he hasn’t done it that much.

All of these things take experience; punt returns, kick returns, and playing wide receiver.

Quarterback is the toughest position to learn. They want him to concentrate on that right now. That does not mean he will not be involved in trick plays in the future. Our opponents already know that. But why advertise it?

45. By Frederick Jones on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

@Parody,

Sorry, you were the one that reminded us that Joe Webb got hurt returning punts last year.

46. By Frederick Jones on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

@Arrow86,

Yes, Joe Theismann did return punts, briefly. Remember Theismann was the 3rd string QB behind Billy Kilmer and Sonny Jurgensen. Jurgensen is in the Hall of Fame.

They could afford to gamble.

I do think they will use Joe Webb on some trick plays eventually. But why advertise it?

47. By lilwildwolf21 on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

Berrian had a bad year last year we all know that. The year before he had one of his best years stats wise. Every pro has up and down years, Berrian more then others. However, doing some research it is clear that Farve did not like throwing too him. Why know one really knows. Mc Nabb may or may not be the same way. It all depends on how the QB feel when throwing to a WR. Look at Moss (no I’m not comparing Moss to Berrian) when he started his career he had Randle Cunningham as QB who showed everyone the he still has some stuff left in the tank. Culpepper had the same strengths the Cunningham had but was still raw. Then Moss went to the Raiders, with campbell and the other guy. Rookies each time no veteran QB that knew what they were doing. Then Moss went to the Pats and shined. Went back to the Vikings with Farve having a horrible year (One year later then I thought he would) then he finished his career with young again another young QB. My point is that the QB usually makes or breaks a WR. Now as for the QB’s for the Vikings, am I the only one that likes Joe Webb and thinks he is a underrated player. To me he is better then all the first year QB’s that started last year. I would love for us to use him more he has the talent and the smarts its funny that when I watch video’s of Mc Nabb and Joe Webb Nabb is throwing wounded ducks while Webb is throwing tight spirals to the WR’s and is accurate at that. I also like the fact that Webb is a threat to run the ball. That will come in handy to keep the defense honest when it comes to the pass. However, the Vikings have always been a run first pass only when need to team. Even with Moss, which is why Moss was acting up a lot he wanted to feel needed more and wasn’t very team oriented. But any ways SKOL VIKINGS should be an interesting year and I hope they prove me wrong with the 5-11 that I think they are going to do.

48. By lilwildwolf21 on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

Almost forgot the reason why the Vikings lost Rice was because he wanted to see what was out there as a free agent. Try as they might have the Vikings had really no say where Rice went as he was a free agent and could go where ever. All I have to say is thank god he didn’t go to the Packers.

49. By Mike Noschall on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

How is our wr group better than the Redskins? Santana Moss and Chris Cooley are better than Harvin and Shancoe.

50. By Mike Noschall on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

We have a horrible offensive line much like the Redskins I don’t see an improvement by Donovan. He has old legs, he isn’t accurate, his footwork stinks. 4-12. Thanks Vikings.

51. By RJ on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

trade mcnabb, 1.jenkins..2.aromoshadu..3/slot. harvin…4. johnson…kleinsasser in at FB. madieu shouldve been cut like 2 years ago. y didnt we get a safety in free agency? preseason will be interesting. skol vikings!

52. By skol patrol on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

@ RJ
    the vikings have everyone they need. they have good players in every postion. the only thing that really matters is if they can play as a team instead of being independent. we dont need to trade mcnabb. and the coaches will handle the depth chart. Skol vikings!

53. By dreskee on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

the vikes need to trade for asante samual and and trade for a safety are secondary needs to start getting int and jared allen and kevin williams need to step up this year and be leaders we have to have a string d so that would take alot of pressure of mcnabb defense wins championships

54. By dreskee on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

please get asante please

55. By vikings done gun on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

@ dreskee
    we dont need no asante. you done gun be suprized when the vikings done win super bowl. we done gets winfield, griffen, tyrell, abdullah, and done gun need no more free agents till we done gun win the super.

56. By vikings done gun on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

bowl

57. By e on Aug 11, 2011 | Reply

would be nice to have a more veteran presence at safety to help the youngin’s out a bit.. surprised Deon Grant hasn’t been picked up by anyone yet. 70+ tackles a year steady player.

58. By vikings done gun on Aug 12, 2011 | Reply

vikings done gun needs only coaches to go to done gun super bowl and done gun win

59. By king of skol on Aug 12, 2011 | Reply

viking gonna win dun dun dun win superbowl…….;…… and is proud of it. vikings 99999999999999999 vs. titans0