MVC Swimsuit Calendar Voting Update

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on June 30, 2011 – 11:34 am

As it turns out, in order to get the 2011-12 MVC Swimsuit Calendar to print on-time, we had to end the voting process a little earlier than we wanted, so we wanted to apologize to all of those who were looking forward to the end of the voting process over the next week.

The cheerleaders will be out selling calendars this weekend across the Twin Cities, and we’ll post the actual calendar cover picture on vikings.com early next week.

Thanks again for your support of the Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders.

Posted in All | 43 Comments »

43 Responses to “MVC Swimsuit Calendar Voting Update”

1. By DRS on Jun 30, 2011 | Reply

I am sure the calendars will be exciting to see.

Now there is no NBA, they are on a lock out. This is a boom for semi-pro teams.

2. By Titus on Jun 30, 2011 | Reply

Sounds like someone dropped the ball…

3. By Titus on Jun 30, 2011 | Reply

I just don’t buy it…

4. By Titus on Jun 30, 2011 | Reply

If you want to write some PR copy, try better…

5. By big daddy on Jul 1, 2011 | Reply

I think season ticket holders should get a free copy!

6. By kevin sheerin on Jul 1, 2011 | Reply

More Pam….Please more more…

7. By CA Norwegian on Jul 1, 2011 | Reply

The CBA is keeping the NFL in the news. Hey mike even if Plaxico is a little old, we need role players. I think after jail, he would happly go out and block. I think if we can get Sidney that is a good show, but AP would benefit from more touches and downfield blocks. ChadO said good things about Plax after working out with him. Is the price right?

8. By Titus on Jul 1, 2011 | Reply

mike did not write this blog

9. By Weight Conversion on Jul 1, 2011 | Reply

If you are looking for new recipes then it is a good idea to get yourself a cook book that teaches you how to make simple dishes with affordable ingredients.
    =====================
    Weight Conversion

10. By DRS on Jul 2, 2011 | Reply

Mike has not posted the last 3 postings. What is up with that?

11. By DRS on Jul 2, 2011 | Reply

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on June 30, 2011 – 11:34 am

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on June 29, 2011 – 3:22 pm

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on June 28, 2011 – 12:00 pm

Is Mike on vacation or what?

12. By Craig on Jul 2, 2011 | Reply

. Seems like a socialistic excuse.

13. By Frederick Jones on Jul 2, 2011 | Reply

Man, we don’t have much to talk about do we?

The players probably don’t mind the strike that much.

HEY, NO TRAINING CAMP, NO PRE-SEASON GAMES, NO ROOKIE CAN STEAL MY JOB!!!

The owners thought they had something with this strike. But it blew up in their fat faces. Now they will have to crawl down to where the players are and give them what they want.

I don’t feel sorry for the owners even one little bit.

14. By Titus on Jul 2, 2011 | Reply

Tomorrow is a team time trial– does not happen very often, not every year– in the second stage of the Tour de France– channel 11 at 2pm– should be exciting to watch– if you don’t watch much cycling, time trials are some of the most interesting — and a team time trial can be downright dangerous. If the NFL does not want to play, there are plenty of other sports.

15. By DRS on Jul 2, 2011 | Reply

Frederick Jones, I do not feel bad for them over paid players as well. They get too much to play a game and do little to earn their paycheck. The way it is going, they should call the NFL the NFFL, (National Flag Football League). It is hard to feel sorry for the rich, Players or owners.

16. By DRS on Jul 2, 2011 | Reply

Now Pro-basketball is going the way of Pro-Football, what is next, Pro-Baseball, The rich V the rich.

17. By Frederick Jones on Jul 2, 2011 | Reply

@DRS,

Flag Football. Now their is a good idea. We bloggers should get together and start a professional flag football league.
    Titus: Head of Advertising
    DRS: NFFL Films President
    Nova: FBI
    Shawn: Pro Sports Agent
    Carl K: Head of Officiating
    Stoney: Crowd Control
    Jones: Rules Commitee
    Dr. Ossap: Punching Bag

18. By Carl K on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

Titus – I don’t know much about the Tour de France – but I would enjoy reading more of your commentary and updates on it.

19. By DRS on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

Frederick Jones, sounds good to me.

20. By DRS on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

We could play in open door stadiums, built for pennies on the dollar, and all players get the same pay, the owners get a 50/50 cut with the players on the revenues gotten from all aspects of the games, even from the player’s endorsements, Sounds good for me.

21. By DRS on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

I think the first team in the NFFL should be the Vikings touch team.

22. By DRS on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

They could play in the suburbs somewhere.

23. By DRS on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

How many games a year would we have, 10?

24. By DRS on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

I have to go for now, later every one.

25. By Frederick Jones on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

@DRS,

Did you see this year’s version of the Pro Bowl. THAT was like Flag Football.
    The men never hit the ground !!!

Apparently I am the only one who feels that way, or I am the only one that saw the A. Peterson highlights.

26. By DRS on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

No, I did not. I feel it is a waste of time.

27. By Frederick Jones on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

@DRS,

Well, you are certainly right, it is a waste of time to watch the pro bowl. I don’t think I had watched it for several years. I just happened to tune in last year. It makes me wonder how long these “touch” or “flag” pro bowl games have been going on.

I was shocked when someone told me that all NFL games were fake, just like pro wrestling. If he only watched the pro bowl, I could see why he might think that !

28. By Frederick Jones on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

I also read in a book where the players get together and agree not to hurt anyone in these games.

All of that’s okay, as long as they are open about it. They should play flag football in the pro bowl, and call it that.

The most dangerous man is THE LIAR, and that is what they are doing in the Pro Bowl.

29. By Titus on Jul 3, 2011 | Reply

The deceiver is also the deceived.

30. By DRS on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

This is from,

It would appear that Coleman doesn’t want to hear from the public, now that his mind has been made up and a decision has been made. We’d like to ask for you to join us in showing your support for a Vikings stadium, regardless!
    Here are the details for the hearing, please attend if you can!

St. Paul City Council Public Hearing – Wednesday, July 6 – 3:30 p.m.
    Council Chambers – 3rd Floor
    15 Kellogg Blvd. West
    Saint Paul, MN 55102

31. By DRS on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

Vikings Team Report Kicker Ryan Longwell will be a free agent once the lockout ends, but told FOXSportsNorth.com that his priority is to re-sign with the Minnesota Vikings.

32. By Titus on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

where are vikings.com– on vacation? no new blog since June 30th and it is July 6th.

33. By Frederick Jones on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

We missed 3 days of blogging.

Why didn’t Titus write us a book?

34. By Parody on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

Maybe if something was happening they’d be able to come up with a topic for a new blog, but everything is frozen solid right now. No movement in the CBA, the state is shut down keeping stadium talks off the table, and (on the positive side of it all) no players are getting in trouble with the law!

Of course, they did just complete the top-100 player list, with AP falling in at #3 behind Brady and Manning. But Mike et. al apparantly decided that it was enough to represent this news without the assistance of the blog pages.

If anyone is sorely in need of something Vikings related to do, I just learned that they’re giving away snippets of the old roof from the metrodome. If you go to msfc.com, click on the contact link at the top, and fill in the boxes letting them know that you’re interested in getting a piece of the old teflon. They replied to me today asking for my mailing address, and I got the impression that they’ll send me a chunk at no charge.

My hopes are that it will turn into an esoteric decoration within my Vikings cave. Maybe I’ll even get it signed by a few of my favorite players before the team runs off to a new state. It could create some fun conversations 40-years down the road!

35. By Titus on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

Parody, I have heard it all now.

36. By Titus on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

Fred, I am pretty busy right now– I have to keep my writing time for real writing.

37. By Titus on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

Congrats to AP! He is the best in the league.

38. By Frederick Jones on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

From reading about the Larry Fitzgerald workout camps, it’s very possible the team that wins this year will be the one that has a lot of guys who are self-starters when it comes to working out.

Perhaps we should pick up Syracuse’s Ryan Bartholomew. He’ll be strong and fast for sure!!!

Marcus Sherels is working hard, re-sign him!

39. By Frederick Jones on Jul 6, 2011 | Reply

Tarvaris Jackson was at the Fitz workout camp.

I know he won’t be a Viking. But some team will pick him up, when the bidding starts. He will prepare himself, and his chance will come

40. By Mike B on Jul 7, 2011 | Reply

Some analysis started Farve Watch 2011. I am hoping it’s just someone guessing and Brett isn’t truly considering one more year. It probably best at this time to retire and enjoy life. Brett you have nothing left to prove. Enjoy Your week

41. By Parody on Jul 7, 2011 | Reply

That Favre watch is all just publicity hype created because there is NOTHING else in the NFL that can create publicity until the lockout gets closer to an end.

42. By Spencer *Day 1 Of Trial* on Mar 5, 2012 | Reply

261695.gif

Larger view

43. By hd on Apr 15, 2012 | Reply

Bold text code
    text that you want in bold here.

Italics text code
    text you want in italics here

Font size X is a number, the higher the bigger
    Text you need to be bigger or smaller here

Underline text
    text here will be underlined

Blink code
    The text here will blink on and off