We are locked and loaded for Day 3 of the 2011 NFL Scouting Combine, where the action will go full-throttle on the field and here at the media center. Let’s go over what we can expect to see today…
– vikings.com Videographer Jordan Struck and I will focus on defensive linemen today in the media center. We will put together package of interviews with the players and post that to vikings.com this afternoon.
– Group 1 (PK, ST, OL), Group 2 (OL) and Group 3 (TEs) will be on the field going through timing stations and skill drills. This is basically what you see on TV when you turn on NFL Network during the Combine.
– Group 4 (QBs, WRs), Group 5 (QBs, WRs) and Group 6 (RBs) have an NFLPA meeting, psychological testing and interviews with teams.
– Group 7 (DL), Group 8 (DL) and Group 9 (LBs) will go through measurements, medical exams, a media session, psychological testing and interviews with teams.
– Group 10 (DBs) and Group 11 (DBs) will arrive in Indianapolis today and go through the orientation and registration processes.
Posted in All, Mike Wobschall | 1 Comment »