Coming In At #2 Is…

Posted by cjsiewert on January 6, 2011 – 1:16 pm

Over the course of the week we’ll take a look back at the Top 5 bright spots of the 2010 season and what we can look forward to in 2011. I’ll post what I feel have been the most exciting features of Vikings football during their 50th season, from #5 this past Monday to #1 on Friday.

Today’s installment – E.J.’s resurgence
#3 – Veteran leaders control the defense
#4 – Adrian Peterson’s ball security
#5 – The impact of the 2010 rookie draft class

Check back tomorrow for #1 on the list.

Tags:
Posted in All, CJ Siewert | 11 Comments »

11 Responses to “Coming In At #2 Is…”

1. By Robins on Jan 6, 2011 | Reply

Thanks E.J., you are amazing!

2. By paul on Jan 6, 2011 | Reply

Are you going to show the TOP DARK SPOTS of 2010?

3. By moorevikes on Jan 6, 2011 | Reply

i bet #1 is chilly getting canned

4. By Tanner Mathis on Jan 6, 2011 | Reply

E.J. Henderson… toughest LB in the NFL!

5. By mr smiff on Jan 6, 2011 | Reply

EJ was solid this year. I voted for him to go to the Pro Bowl. I’m not happy he didn’t make it. He should be Comeback Player Of the Year.

6. By Arrow86 on Jan 6, 2011 | Reply

E.J. and Chad need a third amigo. I was glad Leber had a decent final game, but I feel that his statistics have diminished now for 3 years in a row, it’s time for an upgrade at that spot.

7. By favreflavoredwaffles on Jan 7, 2011 | Reply

Correct, EJ is a solid player. That always happens when the team doesn’t fair well for the season, and LB’s in the NFC North alone are pretty stellar. I think it’s a joke that both Briggs and Urlacher make it year in and year out. Proof that the whole Pro Bowl voting set-up is a sham and nothing more than a popularity contest. What bugs me about the whole MN season is how the Oline was all world last year and this year they turned into a set of turnstiles.

8. By Ricefield on Jan 7, 2011 | Reply

With everything that went wrong this season, it was easy to overlook E.J.. His comeback was truly awe inspiring. Good job, E.J.!

9. By Tom on Jan 7, 2011 | Reply

Baldy getting canned WILL be #1. E.J coming back this good this soon was turly amazing. Paul, I don’t think there is enough time between now and the start of next season to count down all the dark spots from 2010.

10. By Tom on Jan 7, 2011 | Reply

A lockout would enable us to count down the dark spots from this season, though.

2. Jan 6, 2011: Coming In At #2 Is… | Vikings Stop Blog