Vikings-Lions Broadcast Info

Posted by Mike Wobschall on January 2, 2011 – 8:32 am

Unable to score tickets to this Sunday’s Vikings-Lions game in Detroit? No problem, because there are several other ways to take in the action.

– As usual, we’ll have a live chat here on vikings.com during the game. We’ll launch the chat just before kickoff, so be sure to join us.

– The game will be televised by FOX as Bryan Biederman will handle play-by-play duties and John Lynch will be the game analyst.

–I recommend tuning in to either KFAN-AM 1130 or KTLK 100.3 FM for the game to hear Paul Allen call the action and Pete Bercich handle the analysis. Greg Coleman is the sideline reporter. Also, Mike Mussman will anchor the pre-game show, which begins at 10:00 a.m. CT.

KFAN and KTLK serve as the flagship stations for the 72-station, 5-state Vikings Radio Network.

Tags:

13 Responses to “Vikings-Lions Broadcast Info”

1. By TW VIKE on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

Whos going to be listening anyway?

2. By TW VIKE on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

Numbskull I thought you left with your brother Chilly.

3. By Mari Loomans on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

They are not on Fox in WI but guess they are only broadcasting games that will make a difference

4. By Nancy Barrett on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

Disappointed that Fox isn’t broadcasting Vikings game in LA, but they’re not boradcasting it in Wisconsin either.

5. By Millers on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

Fox isn’t broadcasting it in Iowa either :(

6. By Allen on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

Very frustrating here in the Des Moines (Ankeny), Iowa area:

1. The game is not broadcast here.
    2. I was able to listen to it driving in Des Moines on 570 but not at home in Ankeny
    3. I can’t locate a streaming broadcast of the game on the internet.

7. By Richard on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

It’s not broadcast in Montana either.

8. By Allen on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

One other point:

For those who don’t care about this game … go find another team to follow! It is important to me that they win this so they don’t end up at the bottom of the NFC – first time in nearly 10 years!

Love ya Vikes!

9. By Allen on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

oops. I meant bottom of the NFC – North.

Guess I got caught up in the emotion of the game.

10. By Allen on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

Seek and ye shall find:

Yeah!!!!

11. By Mike Blake on Jan 2, 2011 | Reply

This has always been an issue, however…the Saints are reigniing champs and they have an ever dwindling chance at getting the number one seed. TB also has playoff aspirations. For once the Vikes have no other NFC North games being played now. I would have preferred that Fox cover the NFC North in these markets…I am in Illinois, and every Vikings game is important.

12. By Jim on Jan 3, 2011 | Reply

Happy to say goodbye to this season, what a terrible disappointment for a fer vent fan. What I want to really say is “goodbye” to Brent Farve. You are unquestionably the greatest QB that I have ever been able to watch. I admired you as a Packer, and hated you when you beat us, but never, ever did I have anything but the greatest admiration for you! This year was terrible, but I watched every game (not every minute, though) and know that quite a few interceptions were not your fault. I am sick of listening to the whiners about you! I feel you gave it your best and that’s all we can ask of you. Have a great retirement and if you ever come back to Minnesota, and I hope you do, I’ll buy you dinner if you get to Miesville. Thanks for all the great moments, even as a Packer. Get on with your life and thanks for handling the New York stink the way you did. The Jets are now my least favorite and least respected team in the NFL. They couldn’t carry your jock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jan 2, 2011: Vikings-Lions Broadcast Info | Vikings Stop Blog