Thoughts From Vikings Players On Moving Game To Tuesday Night

Posted by Mike Wobschall on December 26, 2010 – 1:18 pm

As you know by now, tonight’s Vikings-Eagles game has been postponed due to weather and is not scheduled for Tuesday night. The Vikings gathered as a team earlier this afternoon to go over details and we were able to catch up with a bunch of players following that meeting to hear their thoughts on the situation.

Here’s what they had to say…

Adrian Peterson: “Hey, at least it’s another couple of days to heal. We just have to handle this like we have everything else that has gone on this season. Coach Frazier told us to continue to stick together, to stay focused, and that’s what we’ll do. This is just another bump in the road.”

Jared Allen: “What else can you say? Just add this to the list for the 2010 season. But you know what, we have to remain together as a team and keep a positive mind frame. It’s important to be a professional and be ready to play on Tuesday night.”

Chad Greenway: “It’s just another interesting twist to our season. It’s been tough to deal with all the distractions and this just adds to it. We’ll be staying here for a couple nights, so we’ll treat it like a (college) bowl game. In a bowl game you’re typically there for about a week and we’ll be here for about three days. But it has that feel. Everybody is here together; we’ll be hanging out. I’ll probably go get a cheese steak tonight and just hang out.”

“At this point, there is so much time. We have to take some time just to relax, watch a couple movies and hang out. When it comes down to it, tomorrow we’ll get back into our game planning. We’ll watch some more film and keep interested in what’s going on instead of getting lost in the craziness.”

Ryan Longwell: “It’s tough, especially in a season that you didn’t think any more curve balls could happen. This is a rough one being away from our families during Christmas and being stuck in Philly. At the same time you realize that you’ve got to reconfigure the mind for Tuesday night and show up ready to play.”

On what the leadership committee discussed with Interim Head Coach Leslie Frazier: “A couple different angles. One is the logistics of being stuck in a hotel. Usually we’re a hotel for one night so guys bring one change of clothes and that’s it. Now we’ll be here for three days and we have to figure out how to take care of guys. So the logistics is one thing. Two is keeping your mind right. We have every reason, because of the season, to say ‘this is the last straw and I’m checking out.’ But this is the NFL and you can’t do that. You have to show up ready to play Tuesday night and that’s what we’re trying to get the young guys and everybody to understand.”

Percy Harvin: “Football is football, no matter what day you play it. They’re accommodating us very well at the hotel. We get to wash our clothes, there are movies to watch and we can eat. It’s just like being at home; we’ve just got to stay here, relax and then be ready when it’s time to play.”

Visanthe Shiancoe: “As a professional athlete, as coach (Leslie Frazier) said, you can only control your attitude and your approach to it. So we have to have a positive approach to it. We get a little extra time to rest, a little extra time to be in the playbook and we’re still going to be on a national stage. We still have a chance to showcase the Vikings. We need to stay ready, no matter the circumstances.”

Joe Webb: “It’s another situation you can’t control. The only thing we can control is keeping our focus and staying composed. We need to fight through this adversity. It’s important to not check out mentally and stay in the playbook studying so we are prepared for the game.”

Heath Farwell: “We’re just going to roll with it, that’s what we have to do. We’ve had a lot of adversity this year and this is another example of it. We are professionals and we have to adapt to what’s given to us.”

Tags: , , , , , , ,

126 Responses to “Thoughts From Vikings Players On Moving Game To Tuesday Night”

1. By Pamela Brown on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Best of luck to you all. You are tough and set a good example for the rest of us.

2. By Lisa C on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

What is next, an earthquake in Detroit that damages Ford Field? You guys are living in the Twilight Zone this year! Keep the faith!

3. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

“Not” scheduled for Tuesday night? You really should proof-read your articles, Mike.

4. By Lisa C on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Why didn’t “they” close the parking lots; everyone would have to take trains, which would eliminate the “danger”. Maybe that is too easy, but playing Tuesday is really stupid and unfair to the teams.

5. By Justin on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

This season just gets grimmer every week…

6. By moorevikes on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

to think that next weeks game against the lions could be for last in the division. it has been a h-ell of a year. rice gets real late start to season, favre bombs (oline had alot to do with that), ced grif out for year, chilly FIRED (awesome by the way), randy moss no randy moss, 3rd rd pick no 3rd rd pick (stupid), dome collapses, and the possibility of going from 1st to last. my opinion on this year is everyone else got better while we got worse (loss of our 3rd down converter chester taylor, wish we still had reynaud and benny sapp). for as much as we got s-hit on this year we are primed for one of those miracle stories for next year. that might be the only way we win a sb. next year will be interesting to say the least. enjoy the off season vike fans. oh one last thing, vikes aren’t going anywhere. no way does the league break up the blacknblue div. too many years of tradition and rivalry. but then again goodell is capable of anything

7. By steve on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Go VIKES !!!!!! With all that has happened to you this season, I’m happy to see you just show up at the games.Purple Pride still rules in my home !!!!

8. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

lol … I would say for those that believe in God, he must be a Favre fan …. hes trying to get him in the game

9. By Allan on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

To listen to the players, you’d think that moving to Tuesday was akin to playing on Mars. If you’ve got reasonable team discipline, and some very basic facilities – heck, the hotel parking garage – there really shouldn’t be any performance excuses. On the other hand, next week’s games could be affected.

10. By doug on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

hey guys im a marine and i just got home from deployment last friday. i was able to watch a few of the games on tv and as tough as it was to watch you guys you got me through alot of the weeks, i always looked forward to watchin my vikes play football. keep on playin hard thing will turn around and next year we’ll be back on top. Jarred, never cut the mullet again, i had a moment of silence for the loss of the mullet when i found out about it. SKOAL VIKINGS

11. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Nova, how is Sonja taking this news?

12. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

She seems to be taking it well, relaxing by the fireplace. I told her she would have to wait till Tuesday to see Vick get his.

13. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Welcome home, Marine!

14. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Nova, I have stopped trying to edit Mike’s articles– he did immediately change one the other day when he said the Eagles are 10-6. I noticed the not right away– I don’t think he proofreads at all.

15. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Not very professional of him.

16. By steve on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

LOL another example of the NFL of today being a total joke LOL whats next we need to cancel a game cause its raining WAIT they almost did that a couple months ago at ny jets lol , what a joke imagine the famous patriots/raiders game in new england postponed cause OMG its its its SNOWING!!!!! add the nfl to the list of wimps now with nba and mlb lol thank god hockey still has REAL men youll never see the winter nhl classic canceled over OMG OMG SNOW!!!

17. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Could get cancelled due to rain, Steve!

18. By steve on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

LOL the guys from the pats raiders game and i can hear the guys that played in the ice bowl laughing now at this notice , and with all the new rules u cant touch a quarterback im waiting for them to make it flag football next season lol oh well football used to be awesome at least i have the memories

19. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Steve, you are so right. There’s nothing like football in a snowstorm,it would have given the Vikes a better chance of winning.

20. By Spence on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

i can see if this game was canceled if nobody invented the snow plow machines or shovels. but who cares if its like blizzard conditions. its football, not the kind of “football” they play in europe. i wonder how the lions game is gonna get postponed next week

21. By Justin on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Lions beat the Dolphins
    Packers decimate the Giants
    Bears beat the Jets

Wouldn’t it be nice if the Vikings beat the Eagles and make it a NFC North weekend? Then again, who am I kidding?

22. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

The game was moved primarily because of the fans and stadium workers– to have 73,000 people stranded at night in the heart of the blizzard would not be cool. This postponement was not to keep the players from getting their toes cold.
    Smart move actually– this storm is of the proportions of what we had in Minneapolis a few weeks back– we have the resources to deal with winter and yet that storm messed our roads for about a week.

23. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

So the NFL, in all it’s “wisdom”, schedules the Super Bowl in Giants stadium. What happens if it snows? The Super Bowl on a Tuesday night?

24. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, good one Nova. I bet Sonja wrote that. I still have trouble with that one– what year is that Snowbowl?

25. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

3 years from now, Titus. I guess the NFL is counting on global warming.

26. By Bryan on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

BIZZARE, TRUELY BIZZARE.

27. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Titus, you sound suspiciously like my old buddy BSAS.

28. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Play one in Alaska, Sarah Palin can call the coin toss and scr3w that up!

29. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Nova, keep that dog away from the computer, she’s sniffing too hard, might find something.

30. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Good to have you back, no matter what you call yourself. This blog needs more intelligent conversation. (Sonja has terrible typing skills).

31. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

But she loves her Chr1stmas Michael Vick chew toys!

32. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I’ve been around all along. Not much to write about anymore. At least during the Chilly tenure there was fire, tension, and fun.
    I saw Vick a few months back and something didn’t seem right– I cannot judge what’s in his heart, but time will tell. If he has not changed in his core, it will come out.

33. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Fred caught me a while back.

34. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Someone on this blog the other day declared that dogs were just “property”. Obviously that person never owned one. There is a reason they are called “man’s best friend”. You can never find loyalty like that in anything that walks on two legs.

35. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I read that article where Vick declared himself MVP and the blog after that was quite incendiary — some morons equated the dog fights to hunting.
    As far as property, well that is extreme.

36. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Although…

37. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Nova, you said “owned one.” Funny choice of words for a relationship based on mutual consent.

38. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I was in Spain many years ago, went to a bullfight and cheered for the bull, I wasn’t too popular. But I didn’t care, and still don’t.

39. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I think if you asked Sonja she would tell you that she owned me.

40. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I went to a bullfight in Mexico years ago– got some great photography. It was unreal. Bloodsport. Let’s gore this beast and let the blood ooze out. You know writing is one of my passions and I always loved Hemingway. I lost some respect for him as a person that day, not as a writer though.

41. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

He had a nasty habit of shooting sharks in Cuba. Not a lot of sport in that.

42. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Looks like all the teams drafting before us are winning , excetp denver and carolina … we have a good shot at one of the big 3 QBs

The Lions have no quit in them …

43. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

One of my favorite books of his was the one about bullfighting– the sun also rises– that was partly why I went to see the spectacle. I doubt I will ever go again, but who knows? Maybe one day when I travel to Barcelona or wherever. You do the unexpected when you travel- that is what makes it fun.

44. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I went to my first(and last) bullfight years ago. I can’t watch some hanky-crotch greaseball slowly kill a drugged-up animal.

45. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

And the bulls are ALWAYS drugged up, that’s the only chance the matadors have.

46. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I agree– it was one and out for me too– 1993 I believe. Later I was eating in a fine restaurant– delicious steak– unbelievably good and I asked the waiter if that was from the bullfight. He didn’t seem amused.

47. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

What kind of drugs are the bulls on?

48. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

They shoot them up full of muscle relaxants to slow their reaction time, thereby allowing those little flag-waving qu33rs a chance to show their “manhood”.

49. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Did they do that back in Hemnigway’s day?

50. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

They have always done that, Titus. Their “National Sport”. Vick should move to Spain.

51. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Sorry, let Vick be a matador with an un-drugged bull.

52. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

You would see him “scramble” then!

53. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

They want to test the bulls for doping? I just scanned some articles.

54. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I just had to rant.

55. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

HA HA HA HA — Vick might get away from them.

56. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I guess the bulls won’t be in the Tour De France, Titus!

57. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

It’s okay to rant– any average joe in his shoes would still be in prison, or at best doing menial work— not a glorified sports hero making millions.

58. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

That’s what was on my mind, Nova. Tour de Bull.

59. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Titus, if you have ever watched the “running of the bulls” in Pamplona, you will instantly recognize the difference between those bulls and the “bullfight” bulls. You will also notice how stupid these people are.

60. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

61. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Michael Jackson = world icon

OJ

and on and on …. f the injustice system

62. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Nova, I was thinking of that during this discussion. I am reading a book about business and it is called the running of the bulls– the author actually participated in it because his son was doing it, and he thought he could protect him— sounds insane. I doubt any of the matadors participate.

63. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

The biggest big business corporation in America …. our ” Justice ” system

64. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I have to get serious for just one minute…..Shawn…..are you still a banana?

65. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Shawn, one thing I have learned– the system works one way or another over time. OJ’s life was ruined through that trial, and to some extent, so was MJ’s– and the jury is still out in my opinion on Jackson.
    OJ, I think he committed murder, but he spent all his money to defend himself and his reputation has been tarnished forever– he paid a price.
    Even if you get acquitted, often you pay in everything else– legal fees, reputation, family etc.

66. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Shawn, I don’t know if this is any help to you, but Canada’s justice system is no better.

67. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I would prefer the US justice system over at least 90% of the world’s systems. Don’t get caught doing something in a Latin country or Italy or the slavic states or China, or many of the African or Middle Eastern countries, etc etc etc

68. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

lol OJ had a better life than most until Vegas got him …

and yes I give Michael Jackson the benefit of the doubt the 1st time …. 2nd time maybe … 3rd time wtf … omg 4th time

69. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

MJ has a new record coming out, he does a famous Elton John song,”Dont let your son go down on me”.

70. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Yea you know how I get when the subject comes up … didnt mean to throw off your conversation

71. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

hahahah Nova

72. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Titus, I did an illegal U-turn in Belize City, the motorcycle cop let me off for $20 U.S.

73. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I have my doubts about MJ– as to his guilt. First time– the “victims” got paid– so of course there was another time and another time. There is motive on the “victims” side that raises considerable doubt in my mind. A chance to get lots of money? From a star who admits to sleeping with the kids? I don’t know about you, but kids innocently sharing a bed with adults to watch movies or read and then sleep– it does happen and without incident. MJ was known to be stunted in childhood– I just am not sure at all that he was guilty.

74. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I didn’t put a photo on my Metro pass in Paris and the Metro cops who are always looking for deadbeats who jump the turnstyles will come out of nowhere asking for your ticket— they ambushed a whole trainload of passengers– we came to a sudden stop of walled flesh– I had paid for my pass, but I had not put a photo– they took 20 or 30 euro from me. I knew that was easier than fighting it out at the police station or in court.

75. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

C’Mon Titus … I get that but Michael should have stopped at some point …

76. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

actually you know … my bad he stopped

77. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

What time is it in “Neverland” when the big hand touches the little hand? Titus , the guy was a perv.

78. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

By the way, I did try and talk to those cops and the friend I had in Paris– she was almost screaming at them and even lied– she said I had just bought the pass– but the cops were rigid and kept pointing to my pass where it said it was obligatoire or whatever it said– and then they would tell me how much I should pay– and then I went on my way with my pass– sounds like those guys have quite a racket .

79. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Nova. We really don’t know- many adults now say they were kids at his ranch and nothing ever happened. Let’s let the guy rest in peace.

80. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Yeah, he was just a “normal” guy who liked to have male children in his bed, and then settle out-of-court with their parents, who should be in prison for letting their kids anywhere near this clown.

81. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Enough about that perv.

82. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

at any rate that is the point , Michael Jackson is a world icon and child molesters are hated more than murderers …. and its all based on money.

if you have enough money you can do anything and if you dont you better not even get accused of a crime because investigators will make up a story to prosecute

83. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

and then they brain wash the average joe that they cant prosecute without evidence lol NEVER TALK TO COPS because they will use what you say to create a crime THEY DONT LOOK FOR EVIDENCE …. again I dont believe in absolutes so im sure there is a good cop somewhere

84. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Shawn, you are missing the point, are you still a BANANA, and, if so, do you plan to continue into 2011?

85. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Shawn, agreed– it happens too often. Oh, there was a rape in this apt– well, the guy down the street went to strip clubs 15 years ago — he must be the guy. I know that you are disappinted, but I tell you one thing Shawn, we are humans in a human planet– there are problems everywhere. It’s a lot worse in a lot of countries– trust me.

86. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Nah , I saw that bananna thing on tosh.o and you guys were talking about yellow uniforms …. you mentioned Banannas and so I posted that link

87. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Titus, yea i agree about the human thing … thats why i like the concept of Norway justice and the 7 and 1/2 year max penalty, gives people a second chance

88. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

how about a strawberry?

89. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Shawn, you are right $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gives people second chances.

90. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

continuing …. not just a second chance for a major crime or mistake, but a second chance that the humans that prosecuted him and those human errors and sometimes prosecutors error cops error but other times they just LIE

91. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Sammy ” THE BULL” killed 23 people and is living free somewhere, so the people in our system know that people can change yet we still have the death penalty …. thats our ” justice ” system

92. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Money gives people a second chance and you don’t like it.
    Just something to think about Shawn– I know it’s deeper than that, but when I analyze a situation I always question the standard logic– you like the Norway system? Give me a week to analyze it– I will find major problems with it. Guaranteed.

93. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

lol ok titus , i just found an article says murder in norway is 21 years, i got the 7 and 1/2 year thing from another story …

and its not that money buys you a second chance that bothers me its the whole thing … from the fact they dont need evidence to the fact that an innocent person in prison is worse than a guilty man free to the fact that joe public is soooooooo judgemental from dui’s to pot heads to accused child molesters …. yet michael jackson is a world hero its just knowing how crooked the whole thing is and then talking to average joe that watches law and order and thinks we have a perfect system

94. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

norway legal … i have not read much so i wont argue things i dont know but what i do know is people get a second chance

95. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Shawn, for what it’s worth, that CM is not a hero in any of my friend’s eyes. Did anyone notice that Johnny Cochrane died at an early age?

96. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

my ancestors came from a couple differant areas in Norway, Miland Farms in the early 1800s

97. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

And his famous client isn’t golfing anymore?

98. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

yeah, from brain cancer– see, there is always justice in the end. Always.

99. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

yea nova mine either …. and its just the easiest person besides OJ to point 2, and yes it is odd JC has the same initials as JC and they both died early lol

100. By Titus on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I am watching a good movie– see you all later– American Gangster–

101. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

I’m sure you guys know that the first Vikings settled in this neck of the woods?

102. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

i dont think you 2 are average joe public … so i think we are all very close to the same idea

103. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Goodnight, BSAS.

104. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Sonja isn’t even “Joe Doberman”!

105. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

yup i have some of my first american ancestors buried in the old halfslo cemetery around crookston mn

106. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

yea that is a good movie … c ya titus

107. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

We are getting our first snowfall, coming up the coast from Boston (via Philly), then lots of rain! No shoveling! Gooodnight Folks!

108. By Shawn on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

c ya nova

109. By pfloyd on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

This crummy season just can be over soon enough !!!

110. By PAUL M. on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

BECAUSE I TRULY LOVE THE VIKINGS, I’VE GOT TO SAY IT! YEAH, YOU’RE ALL SAYING THE RIGHT STUFF ABOUT KEEPING “MENTALLY ENGAGED” & BEING “PROFESSIONALS” — BUT THE FACT IS THAT CHICAGO BLEW US OUT!

SORRY VIKINGS — BUT I SAW WHAT SHANAHAN’S REDSKINS DID AGAINST A SUPERIOR TEAM YESTERDAY — AND IF YOU – “LESLIE’S VIKINGS” – DON’T PLAY JUST AS WELL THIS WEEK, THEN WE’RE WASTING OUR TIME WITH COACH FRAZIER.

111. By JOLLIER on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

I hate to say it, but “Shut up Mooch!!” Some of us want to see Favre torch the dog-killer and his team. I also have tickets to the Lions game just to see Favre play one last time. I’m glad the Brett has a couple more days to pass the concussion tests.

112. By fmfan on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

Is Favre in Phily or did he stay in Mn. because he was not cleared by doctors?

113. By dog lover on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

dose dog taste more like chicken or cat

114. By dog lover on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

Are there office pools forming for the time and location of the Detroit game yet ??????????????????????????

115. By rich on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

does anyone know what hotel the vikings are staying at in philadelphia? thank you

116. By DRS on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

Flag football, the trend of the NFL, soon to be the FFL, (Flag Football league). That is what unions bring you. Just think, less injuries for the mighty boys out there on the field. They could then show off their ballerina moves and look so good for the ladies.

117. By Tessla on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

I didn’t realize this was a chat room. You guys want to hear about my cat?

118. By Brintin on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

Gosh i love all the Micheal Vick haters…Yall are really going to hate him after tuesday!…hahahaha

119. By Webbistheteam on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

Brett Favre: “Y’know, Tuesday Night Football on NBC! I’ll play because I hate seeing guys like Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay and Joe Webb here, try and fill my shoes. Concussions for me just come and go. Heck, I think I take a Quinten Mikell or Stuart Bradley hit and be okay. Hey, Trent Cole and Mike Patterson! Bring it on! I ain’t scared of you!”
    And then during the game he gets killed when Mikell, Bradley, Patterson and Cole make some super hit tackles. Brett, if you play, see you in the afterlife.

120. By Webbistheteam on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

Favre must think Peterson’s comment is the greatest.

121. By Jen on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

What a heck of a season it has been. I couldn’t believe this game got cancelled. Bad news seems to love MN Vikings. Still got LOVE for my home town team no matter what. GO VIKINGS! what coach Frazier said is true all this only makes you a better team. I can’t wait for 2011 Season, I know it’s going to be a much better one…. What a year….

122. By ricefield on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

Hi guys,

Still stuck in Oklohoma. Had to get new tires.

Coming home tomorrow but won’t be in till Wednesday night.

Sucks that the game was postponed but I should be able to catch it when we stop for the night.

Go Vikings!!!!

123. By mr smiff on Dec 27, 2010 | Reply

I saw the Mooch video. You can see how hard it was for him to tell Favre to hang it up. I thought I heard his heart break when he said it.

124. By Scott Storkamp on Dec 28, 2010 | Reply

If the city of philly canceled the game you would think that would be concidered a forfit right? the vikes plaed in a snow storm last week and did anyone catch the pats vs bears game?

2. Dec 26, 2010: Thoughts From Vikings Players On Moving Game To Tuesday Night | Vikings Stop Blog
  3. Dec 29, 2010: Vikings Blog