Monday Morning Mailbag Pushed To Tuesday

Posted by Mike Wobschall on December 13, 2010 – 9:35 am

With the Vikings-Giants game pushed to Monday night, we’re also going to push the weekly Mailbag feature back a day as well. The Monday Morning Mailbag will become the Tuesday Morning Mailbag for this week.

Do you have a comment or question? If you do, submit it to the vikings.com Monday Morning Mailbag. To submit your comment or question, send it via email to me at wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net or include it in the comments section below this blog entry.

Remember to include your name and town on all submissions and also remember that we can’t post every comment or question, but we’ll respond to every question.

17 Responses to “Monday Morning Mailbag Pushed To Tuesday”

1. By Titus on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

I was mulling over the situation about tonight’s game. Another poster said it was nonsense the Giants could not get warm gear shipped here, and I thought the same thing– you are flying two teams to a third location, yet you cannot fly out their gear? The skies are sunny for almost two days before the game– come on!
    Also, just a thought– Zygi is throwing 14 million or whatever is left of the contract at Chilly– if Detroit was the best option, why not subsidize a number of flights to Detroit for fans? Maybe throw 2 million worth of airplane seats for the fans– then again, I suppose the logistics of figuring who would get the seats, and how many additional flights the Detroit airport could handle. would be a huge undertaking– to fly out even half the fans, 30,000 would require 100 flights. I think the best answer would have been to get the U moving, get the giants gear out here, and play on Tuesday night at TCF.

2. By Paul on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

Any chance of the dome not being fixed in time for next Monday’s home game?

3. By Keri on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

i have tickets to the Monday night game vs the Chicago Bears on Dec 20. Is there any idea of where this game will be played, i will be flying in from Pennsylvania and would like to know if i need to re-arrange my travgel plans.

4. By Rogerthevikefan on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

With the roof caving in like that is there any chance it will help push the fact that we need a new stadium?

5. By Steph on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

Do you know if the Dec. 20th game is still on for there at the Metrodome..let me know asap!! Thanks!!

6. By kraze k on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

What is going to happen to the people who have bought tickets for the Bears game on the 20th if it does not get fixed by then? I for one am traveling by car to go home for the holidays and bought tickets for that game and can not afford to travel any more. Are they going to play in Minnesota?

7. By DRS on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

I was just wondering if the Vikings will put some money towards the new stadium or do they want the Tax payers to fund the entire bill? Do you think it is fair to expect the Tax payers to burden a rich man’s team stadium while there are so many public needs? A new stadium is needed, and not in the Minneapolis, St Paul area. Please help the Tax payer and contribute your fair share Vikings!

8. By DRS on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

Farve says he most likely will not play, so is T-Jack up for the game? We cannot afford to lose any more games, is the team up to playing for any QB or are they going to play like the Denver Broncos? Coach do you have the players to win, Will the team be affected by the change of venue?

9. By Titus on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

Good question DRS, if I may piggyback a question to your comments. If we build a stadium, shouldn’t ticket prices be discounted, since we paid for the business owner’s business? Say $25 tickets for 10 years.

10. By vikescot on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

I as several other die-hard VIKING FANS r concerned about the MONDAY NIGHT GAME vs CHITOWN !!!! What is the W O R D!!!!! We all need info and quick as plans r needed to be made as soon as possible…. Who was the I D I O T spraying water up on the roof????? It has worked pretty well over the years I am surprised it happened now any chance it was a planned operation to secure more sympathy for a new stadium !!!! WHY can’t they update the existing infrastructure for a RETRACTABLE DOME and increse SUITES AS that is what owners want more of …True football was made by the original SEASON TKT holders and we made the best of the subzero games at the old MET!!!!! That was watching and sharing the FOOTBALL AMBIANCE B A A A B E E E !!!!!!!! Owners did pretty well also as who else had Revenue from 50,000 thirsty football fans as well as tkt sales and of course those WONDERFUL HOT BRATWURST !!!!!!! iT WAS TRUELY AN A D V E N T U R E to be remembered for a LIFETIME !!!!!

11. By PurpleParody on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

Mike Wobschall –

How long will it take to learn what the final decision is on the location of the Bears/Vikings game for the 20th?

Also, if the game does happen to be held at a venue with significantly fewer seats (i.e. TCF Field) do you have any idea how the seating arrangements will be handled? I have a line on some lower level tickets, home team side around the 50-yard line from a season ticket holder; but I don’t want to purchase them until I am certain that the tickets will be honored and that the location doesn’t get a huge adjustment.

12. By kraze k on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

Why can’t they show it on TV for everyone “everyone” to be able to watch. I live in Cali and would have been able to watch the game if it happened yesterday on Fox but now I can not. I have been unable to watch the Vikings play for the past month or more because they do not put it on out here. I only get the chance to watch numbers on this site (the score) and that is it. As for the NFL Network I still am unable to watch it because they are not showing it out this way either.

13. By Mary on Dec 13, 2010 | Reply

Ok, numbness and tingling. Has he been told he has a pinched nerve or several from a sprain swelling perhaps!? Get this guy to a chiropractor asap!
    They can release the pressure he has thats causing the numbness and tingling! Dont make this Packer fan come up to Vikings square!! LOL
    Its not rocket science people. Find a great chiropractor and take care of the man!!

14. By rockymntterd on Dec 14, 2010 | Reply

I realy wish I could find a website for brett. I watched him in college,at the Falcons and was thrilled when he went to the Packers,my life long team. got
    to admit he made me pull my hair out at times but then he would turn around and have the greatest game you could watch.His game in Oakland after his father passed was a game I will never forget. I am proud to have seen history made by a man who is just an ordinary gut (with a few faults,like us all).I wish
    him the very best because he gave us his !!!!!

15. By Mike on Dec 14, 2010 | Reply

Hey why didn’t Frazier pull t.jack out of the game it was clear that he wasn’t performing good at all? We want to see what Joe Webb has to offer we already know Jackson is not the answer and i definitely don’t want us going after Kolb because he’s not any different, fans aren’t going to buy tickets to see t. jack play so let Joe get his feet wet to be prepared for next season..

16. By Jason on Dec 14, 2010 | Reply

I was wondering….why was Hank Baskett roaming the sidelines not dressed again this week? What’s up with that?

2. Dec 13, 2010: Monday Morning Mailbag Pushed To Tuesday | Vikings Stop Blog