Vikings Bounce Buffalo 38-14

Posted by Mike Wobschall on December 5, 2010 – 4:03 pm

The Vikings were missing 3 starters and several other key players on Sunday but it didn’t prevent them from taking care of business and notching a convincing 38-14 victory against the Buffalo Bills at Mall of America Field. The win moves the Vikings to 5-7 and gives Leslie Frazier his first win at home as Vikings Interim Head Coach; Frazier is now 2-0 at the helm.

The game began with starters Ray Edwards (ankle), Percy Harvin (illness) and Steve Hutchinson (thumb) on the sideline and then just 3 plays into the action QB Brett Favre was lost for the day with a shoulder injury. On top of that, backup QB Tarvaris Jackson entered the game and threw a pick 6 on his 2nd series, which gave the Bills an early 7-0 lead.

But it was a “next man up” mentality for the Vikings as they showed resiliency in battling back and ultimately blowing Buffalo out of the game early with a barrage of offensive TDs and defensive turnovers. Jackson responded to the INT by leading the Vikings to a TD on the ensuing drive, with the scoring play coming on a 31-yard bomb to WR Sidney Rice down the right sideline, knotting the score at 7.

The defense played another outstanding game coming off last week’s impressive performance against Washington, allowing just 1 offensive TD and 239 net yards. Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick was pressured constantly, with DE Jared Allen the most frequent pest. Allen had 1.0 sack and a forced fumble, but was in on numerous other defensive plays and QB pressures. S Husain Abdullah led the Vikings in tackles with 7, DT Kevin Williams had a pair of tackles for loss and CB Antoine Winfield grabbed an INT.

Following Jackson’s 1st-quarter INT, the Vikings scored 38 unanswered points and Jackson had help along the way. Rice finished the game with 105 yards and 2 TDs on 5 receptions and RB Adrian Peterson repeatedly punished the Buffalo defense, rushing for 107 yards and 3 TDs on just 16 carries. A couple more INTs by Jackson will take the shine off his performance, but it should be noted that he came in and played well for the offense, completing 15 of 22 passes for 187 yards and 2 TDs to go along with the 3 INTs.

We’ll have more coverage of the Vikings win over Buffalo tonight and into tomorrow here on vikings.com, so be sure to stay tuned.

Tags: , ,

322 Responses to “Vikings Bounce Buffalo 38-14”

1. By vikes blogger on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

http://cole-wolvesvikingsblog.blogspot.com/ follow my blog, see why the Vikings looked so different, and get caught up on the game.

2. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

The Vikings won an NFL game 38-14 without Hutchinson, Harvey, Edwards, and Favre. Anything is possible for the Vikings!!!

3. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Fred, wasn’t Harvey a rabbit or something?

4. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

They won without a rabbit??????????

5. By Snoose on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I think Jackson has earned his shot.

6. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I agree. Put him in front of a firing squad.

7. By martin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

the vikings cannot win their division as chicago or green bay only need one more win and we cannot catch them and they play each other last week of the season…if atlanta wins today we cannot catch them and new orleans we can only tie and they have the tie breaker…very good chance we will be elliminated from the playoffs as soon as next week…if that happens there is no reason to play favre unless a decision has been made that our starting qb next year is not on the team…

8. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

LOL NOVA!!!

9. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Mr Smiff, Fred pointed out, correctly, that we won without a rabbit.

10. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

A rabbit probably would’ve done better at qb….

11. By Old School on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

That is because Fred doesn’t know anything !

HARVEY……………..

FRED YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE!

As far as the game goes, thank God that Favre is done, or should be.

A.P. is a MAN……….UNLIKE FRED.

AND THIS TEAM IS PLAYING FOR FRAZIER !

12. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Leave God out of your hate for Favre, Old Fool.

13. By Bigfan1 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

THEY’RE BACK BABY!

14. By Old School on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Frazier says that if Favre is ready and healthy next week……..HE WILL START?

ARE YOU KIDD’IN ME ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF FAVRE STARTS NEXT WEEK………………………..THEN THESE CALLS ARE BEING MADE BY ZIGGY !

15. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Even when we win, you’re still angry. Angry Old Fool….

16. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Nice win today. I would love to see Favre hit 300 games.

17. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Hey Mr Smiff!

18. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I’m fairly certain the Saints won the Super Bowl without a rabbit on their roster.

19. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Hey BSS&LAB!

20. By Old School on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Mr. Smurf, I don’t believe in God, like most intelligent, logical thinking people….so I will bring that term up when ever I want. How dare you try to force your beliefs on me……….typical of religion!

Ask the Indians ! Ask them how it worked out for them !

Back to football, like we were doing………………………….Favre is done!

21. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

There ain’t no fool like an Old Fool….

22. By CaribooBill on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Positive: The Vikes won. Negative: They beat a 2 and 9 team.
    Positive: Jackson played well. Negative: He threw a pick six and 2 other ints.
    Positive: The defense played well. Negative: They only got one sack.
    Positive: They are still alive. Negative: Barely.
    Positive: Their attitude and drive is high. Negative: Blank
    Positives win!

23. By skolpurpleandgold on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

jackson sucks, he should be cut not given a shot. did we watch the same game?

24. By Old School on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

If you would love to see Favre get 300…..THEN YOU WOULD AND DO….LOVE TO SEE THIS TEAM LOSE!

As far as anger, I’m a really happy guy……..have alot to be thankful for……have over 6 figs coming in the house each year……..drive a nice car…..wear a Rolex….have a beautiful wife………..3 …….very well adjusted kids…..unlike yourselves(Mr.Smurf, Fredrick, and that other guy)….that will be very successful………..unlike yourselves!

I just want to see my team that I have been with for over 30 years get it straight and maybe win a SB…which for fans like myself…who have stuck it out for this long deserve.

So, don’t redirect your anger and negativity towards me. I know you are angry….you should be…..you have made alot of bad turns in your life and will never experience some of the wonderful things that I have mentioned!

25. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Old Fool needs a hug….

26. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Wow, old school, why so bitter? Who hurt you?

27. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Ha, Old School, I have so much to be thankful for, most of all my relationship with God.

28. By Old School on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Mr.Smurf…………………………….ha…ha…ha….ha….ha….ha….ha…ha….ha…..ha….ha…ha….ha….ha….ha….ha….ha….ha….ha….ha….ha…….!

You make me laugh………………not just you….people like you!

You are the slow Gazelle …..the one you see on NatGeo…that gets ran down and nailed by the Lions……because you are slow and weak!

IT’S CALLED “THINNING OF THE HERD” !

29. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Mommy didn’t love you enough, Old Fool?

30. By Old School on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

“Relogion. It’s given people hope in a world torn apart by religion.”

-Charlie Chaplin

31. By Old School on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

“Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people.”

“The first clergyman was the first rascal who met the first fool.”

32. By Old School on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Fools !

33. By JAC on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

lol wow old school, you say so much about yourself with so little words..

why even bother debating with such a pathetic person..

34. By Stephanie on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Old School…most logical, intelligent people don’t believe in God?? then why did you say thank God?? please give me a logical explanation for how we got here. we didn’t evolve from apes, which came from amoebas, which came from a pile of slime, which came from a big explosion that came from nothing…yeah, that’s logical. and Favre played fine last week. he even ran ten yards for a first down to seal the game. Tjack played ok. he threw 3 ints and 2 Tds. one int. was not his fault, but two of them were. that first Td was ALL RICE!! It’s not like Tjack played awesome. He didn’t play bad, he played OK.

35. By JAC on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

as for us, lets actually talk football…..

36. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Give TJ a shot! Lethal injection!

37. By Stephanie on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

old school, you mentioned you’re happy because you wear a rolex? what would you be without your posessions? if your money can make you happy, what would happen if you lost your job? what if you lost your house? it can happen in this economy. it’s happened to a lot of people who were making six figures.

38. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

HEY OLD FOOL..IS THAT ALL YOU DO IN LIFE IS CRITISIZE??? YOU NEED A LIFE MAN…IF THAT IS YOUR #1 QB NEXT YEAR JACKSON..YOU VIKINGS WONT BE GOING TO FAR. HIS FIRST GAME 3 INTERCEPTIONS..STATICALLY
    THATS WORSE THAN FAVRE. LMAO!! HE BEAT A TEAM WITH 2 WINS ALL YEAR. GUESS YOU WILL SEE THE PACKERS IN THE SB NEXT YEAR..RODGERS PUTS JACKSON TO SHAME!!! LMFAO AT “OLD FOOL”

39. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Not if they play the Falcons again.

40. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

AMEN..STEPHANIE…I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU WROTE. “OLD FOOL” NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND MAYBE WALK INTO A CHURCH ONCE. MAYBE “OLD FOOL” MAY TURN INTO A KINDER, GENTLIER PERSON. GO FAVRE!!!!

41. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Old School– you may deceive some of the people, but the scriptures say — out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Your true self is quite evident in your posts. Your words are the barometer of your soul– your mind, will, and emotions. It is clear to see you are not happy. Possessions are great, I do believe God wants people to prosper, but they are not the source of true joy– like the one blogger mentioned, what if you lose your financial wealth? Would you jump from a building? I think we need to pray for Old School.

42. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I think we need to pray for a QB

43. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Nova, what did you think of TJack’s performance today?

44. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I thought it was worth a C-. Rice’s hands, AP’s feet, our defence, and Buffalo’s ineptness won this game.

45. By Vikeman1 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Old School, don’t bother trying to reason with these blind fanatics. If you don’t beleive in their religion they will burn you at the stake because you must be a witch and if you don’t like Favre they will ridicule you. They hide behind their little bibles and pretend that they are good, meanwhile they ignore the fact that their government is dropping bombs on children in other countries and have been doing so for decades. Bunch of hipocrites who need to look in the mirror and reevaluate what is important in life. Idolizing Brett Favre is NOT what is important in life. Old Schcool it sounds as if you have a grip on reality and the rest of these idiots need this blog to make themselves feel righteous. Keep giving us your opinions man, I enjoy them. I guess I understand you because I drive a nice car, have awesome kids, beautiful wife etc… I don’t wear a Rolex. I wear a Tissot. Being successful and not beleiving in God must go hand in hand. God is for the weak. Organized religion is the true evil.

46. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

What country is Canada dropping bombs on?

47. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I agree with the grade, Nova. And Stephanie was being kind. ALL 3 of TJack’s picks was his fault. The second one was thrown too high and a touch too late.

48. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

DEAR LORD,
    PLEASE GIVE THE VIKINGS A BETTER QB NEXT YEAR. MR. JACKSON JUST ISNT GOING TO CUT THE MUSTARD NEXT YEAR. I KNOW I”M ASKING A LOT RIGHT NOW..PLEASE HEAL BRETT QUICKLY AND LAST BUT LEAST..PLEASE
    MAKE”OLD FOOL” A BETTER PERSON. I REALIZE WITH HIS UNKIND BEHAVIOR
    HE WONT MAKE IT TO HEAVEN AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE EVERYBODY IN
    HEAVEN. ALSO PLEASE LET HIM KNOW MATERIAL THINGS IN LIFE DONT MATTER.
    LORD
    AMEN

49. By Vikeman1 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Stephanie, are you serious? Did you just say that the theory of evolution was not logical? I guess a burning bush and talking fu cking snake makes much more sense to you? Jeezuz this is insane! Can we get back to football please.

50. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

D!keman1, if you were here with me, I’d hurt you. Badly.

51. By Vikeman1 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

talking about the U.S. Nova.

52. By JAC on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

So old school just switches names to defend his case LOL….Old school is getting attacked because of his pathetic words and “LOGICAL THINKING” as he put it …not because of his religious beliefs or lack of.

53. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

VIKEMAN AND OLD FOOL..ARE DEFINETELY SELFISH, IGNORANT PPLE
    AND HYPOCRITES THEMSELVES. I’M GLAD I DONT LIVE BY THERE RULES IN LIFE

54. By Skol_Vikings on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

And people start to warm to T-Jack ever so slightly. Im still perplexed that Chilli, and now Frasier, haven’t considered sliding in Jackson or Webb in a few goal line packages. Just think of all those games we could have won if we put the darn ball in the endzone from 10 yrds and less out. Not to take Brett out, but you cant draw up an option play with your 2 QBs who can actually run? Every team knows Favre isn’t going to QB sneak. Its always pretty obvious Pass – Pass – Run – Run in some order or another on a 4 down set. Why not put in T-Jack and make defenses fear a QB sneak, a Harvin / Rice pass and AP? That would probably change a few games and we would be play off bound.
    Assuming there is a season next year, why not let T-Jack have a shot and slowly work Webb in?

55. By Vikeman1 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Aww Mr. Sniff is upset. Typical bible thumper. You better beleive what we beleive or we’ll frikkin’ kill you! Ain’t that right Mr. Sniff? The catholic church has held that view for 2000 plus years. Go to he ll as shole.

56. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Old School, you are an !diot plain & simple. Jackson throws THREE picks and no one says a word. Favre throws 1 or 2 picks in a game and people are calling for his head. I already made my case for this 20th Ranked BEST football player of ALL TIME who also happens to be a first ballot Hall of Famer. The guy played better at age 40 last year than 31 of 32 younger quarterbacks.

57. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

YEA,,OLD SCHOOL ..NOW YOUR VIKEMAN..LIEING CHEAT..CANT YOU FACE THE MUSIC?? HAVE TO COME IN INCOGNITO..LMFAO

58. By JAC on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

awww such bitter people… somebody must of rubbed them the wrong way “literary”…or just need somebody to love besides their “beautiful wives” and rolex

59. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Well, I was saddened to see Favre on the sidelines and you could tell he really wanted to play! But he didn’t argue with the coach and just stood and watched even though he was DY!NG to play. I can’t say enough about Favre’s heart & spirit. The guy would play with 2 broken legs if they let him. Brett, I missed watching you play today, but at least Jackson got Rice warmed up for you next week ;-)

60. By JAC on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

“literally “…..

61. By JAC on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

good to see AP back to form…really took shots because of last years fumbles and rightfully so, but this year, he looks committed to get back to being the best back in the NFL

62. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

It sucks that Rice ws out all season :( I think if we had kept Chester Taylor (Thanks a lot Childres!) and Rice would have got surgery earlier, we would be sitting at 7-4 at least….You lose a quality receiver and a great blocker in the back field, well that makes a BIG difference!

63. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Vikeman, what is your favorite restaurant in the Twin Cities?

64. By JAC on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

RIce would of made a huge difference ..with Percy migraines early in the season…our top receiver was Berrain…not going to win many games that way

65. By Vikeman1 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I can’t speak for OldSchool you guys.I am my own person. I just happen to agree with him on this one. Look, this is not the place to discuss these things anyway. I am not trying to hurt anyone. It seems when you say that you do not beleive in god, some people want to hurt you. It was foolish to even mention these things. This blog should be reserved for football discussion. You guys realise that you can not beleive in god and still be a good person right? Just as you can be deeply religious and be a very bad person. More often than not, the latter is true. Peace, out.

66. By animal26 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

tough call, I still would start favre. Let favre go out the way he wants too. Have him get too 300 games and let him ride off. If he cant start, then we can take a good look at jackson these next few weeks and see, how he can play against some of the premiere teams in the league.

67. By animal26 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

and see if he can truly be our future, even though we still have to draft a top notch rookie qb, to be on the safe side of things having a back up plan.

68. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Let Favre finish and get 300! Too bad we can’t do a Robocop or Terminator and fuse Jackson’s body to Favre’s wisdom– wow.

69. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

3 plays are not enough to judge Favre as done. I know Pete Bercich on the radio broadcast said Brett held the ball too long. We don’t know, had Brett stayed around. He may have thown 3 TD’s and 2 Picks. Frazier doesn’t need a QB controversy after 2 games as coach. I didn’t see the game, but judging by the score and all the Buffalo turnovers the purple was very oportunistic. It sounds like DeGeare did a good job. Defense created turnovers. Offense capitalized when the opportunities were there. Something positive to build on.

70. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

VIKEMAN CANT BE TO INTELLIGENT..CANT SPELL BELIEVE..
    I BEFORE E ….EXCEPT AFTER C
    VIKEMAN IS THE”OLD FOOL” TRIED TO “FOOL” US BLOGGERS..I CAN NOW SEE HE ISNT TO SMART

71. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Peyton Manning has had 11 interceptions in the last 4 games. I’m sure the COLTS fans are begging for him to be benched. No. Like Favre, his cast of backs and receivers is constantly changing. I’m happy as heck that TJack had some success and got to play today. However, the door was open a crack to taking Favre’s job, and he had poor mechanics and poor decisions in throwing some of those picks.

72. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

OMG just think we would of lost if Farve would not of got hurt…All year long I have been crying for this moment..I dont care if Buffalo is 2 and 9…If I recall buffalo lost because of big mistakes and most of there loses was within 7 points..But yet you fools still say farve this and farve that..all I have to say Is ok to throw 2 interceptions when you winning by 21 points..so what 2 mistakes..Let me look back how many big mistakes has farve made in the red zone..and cost us the game..atleast Jackson won..let farve go home lets win or next 5 games and have some pride..

73. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

CONNOR I AGREE WITH YOU..FRAZIER DOESNT NEED CONTROVERSY
    THEY JUST GOT RID OF THAT..CHILDRESS..FAVRE IS A LEGEND AND DOESNT NEED IT EITHER. THE PRESS STARTED THE QB CONTROVERSY THING..I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO AWAY…

74. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

You know what farve cost us playoffs maybe even a superbowl puk him and his 300…

75. By tman on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I’m glad all of the TJack lovers got to see why the vike players wanted Favre to come back…..2 ints and a pic-6, against the Bills. AP and the D made him look good. Physically TJack is gifted, his vision for the passing game……eeks. Play Webb next time Favre is knocked out. Hopefully Brett is back next week. Go vikes !! Big game next week……Lets close this season out 9-7.

76. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

With AP and a healthy line and most of the Vikes receivers. The Vikes do not need to have Joe Montana for QB. They need someone who can manage the game and reduce mistakes. Favre and Jackson haven’t had the health of the team on their side this year like last year. At least our guys are not laying down. It is safe to say they do respect their coach. Next week will be a big test.

77. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

D!keman1, me wanting to hurt you has nothing to do with God. You are the hateful, evil piece of sh!t who earlier wished that Moats broke Favre’s arm on that hit. I wish I could do that to you so you would know how that feels. And I’m not a violent man!!!

78. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

LMAO AT KURTWOOD..TJ PLAYS HIS FIRST FULL GAME AND HAS 3 INTERCEPTIONS AND THINKS TJ SHOULD BE THE STARTING QB ..OMG
    NO SUPERBOWL FOR VIKINGS NEXT YEAR! OUCH ! FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING SO HARD AT KURTWOOD.
    STILL LMFAO

79. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Kurtwood: Why bother watching the broadcast if you know what is going to happen anyway. Favre gets hit and injured on a pick. TJack warms up with a pick 6, and you think Favre would have cost us this game? I don’t follow the logic.

80. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Let me think we scored 38 points most all year..and he thru 2 int..how many has farve thrown in the last 11 games oops lets not forget about fumbles..I lost count at 18…

81. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

For those of us old enough to remember the day Fran Tarkenton getting injured (Broken leg) and Tommy Kramer came in and heaved some missiles and led the Vikes to a come from behind win. Today was not that day. Favre still deserves his job as a starter. I’m still hopeful for TJack as a pro and as a Viking!

82. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

How many games has farve cost us…we would of beat miami 10 to 7 but no farve fumbles in endzone and we lose 14 to 10..how many int..has farve had in the red zone or when on last drive to win game?

83. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Eli Manning has said he hates playing the Vikes, especially in Minnesota. We have got his number.

84. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

KURTWOOD..QUIT BLAMING FAVRE..FOR ALL THE LOSSES..WHERE HAS
    SYDNEY BEEN?? PERCY HARVIN AND HIS DAM MIGRAINES..TO MANY REGULARS NOT PLAYING BECAUSE OF INJURIES..I BET YOU LOVED FAVRE LAST YEAR. PLEASE STFUP

85. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

kurtwood he through 2 TD’s and 3 picks. The NFL network ex-pros were all shaking their heads. TJack just isn’t their yet. He will be at some point, and has had better games in his past tenure as the starter.

86. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Mr Smiff– we are above that kind of behavior– these folks were hurt so badly somewhere in their past and they are lashing out– we can choose to not allow it to upset us. My faith rules my heart. I do not serve an insecure God– so I am not moved by their insults– they know not what they do. Take it easy, enjoy the weather down there– I love Trinidad– am jealous— it is sooooooo cold here.

87. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

No I cannot stand farve never could has big ego problem..and I have faith in TJackson unlike all the other VIKINGS fans…

88. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

What did everyone see in TJack today that I missed? Tarkenton could have started today and won.

89. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

PEYTON MANNING IN THE LAST 3 GAMES HAS 11 INTERCEPTIONS.
    DOES THAT MAKE MANNING A BAD QB..DID THEY BENCH HIM??
    KURTWOOD ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT “OLD FOOL” AND THATS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR ALIAS.

90. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

FYI..KURTWOOD..FAVRE HASNT COST THE VIKES ANY GAMES…YOU ON DRUGS??

91. By BE SANE, SERIOUS, & LOVE ALL, BABY on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

We can all disagree, let’s not forget there are real people behind these posts. If we were all sitting in a room, would we say half these things to one another? I know I also have been guilty of riling and needling others, but I see it has gone too far. Let’s at least be civil and keep the personal attacks to a minimum– please.

92. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Kurtwood, I hope your faith follows him all the way to the CFL.

93. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I dont follow the giants but let me ask did they win or lose and if i remember right they are fighting for 1st place…..

94. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

NOVA…LMAO..I LOVE YOUR COMMENT….I GUESS WE MISSED SOME OF TJ’S BIG PLAYS TODAY….CAN YOU TELL WHICH QUARTER IT WAS??

95. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

kurtwood, you need to pull your head out and see the light. You can’t blame Favre for having one of the worst O-lines in the league. He is the second most hit QB in the league. Look at Tjack, he made 3 picks today, IN FACT LOOK AT THE BEST QB PLAYING WHO IS IN THE TOP 10 OF ALL PLAYERS WHICH IS PEYTON MANNING!!! HE THREW 4 PICKS TODAY!!! AND I THINK HE THREW 4 PICKS LAST WEEK TOO!!! HE LOST THE SUPERBOWL BECAUSE OF A PICK!!!! DO YOU SEE PEOPLE ALL OVER HIS CASE??? JUST GET OFF OF FAVRE’S BACK WILL YA!!!

96. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

What games you been watching Dawnwisconsin ?

97. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

oops wisconsin is in your name understand now..

98. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I THINK KURTWOOD IS “OLD FOOL” BEHAVES JUST LIKE HIM! A VERY NASTY PERSON

99. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Well for the worst O line in the league..they scored 38 points today without farve..hmmm how is this possible?

100. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

The truth hurts…

101. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

If Rice didn’t have such good hands it would have been 4 int’s and no TD’s.

102. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

When you are expected to make decisions in milli-seconds and then deal with tackles not staying with their block or RBs not picking up a blitzer or receivers not getting open because they can’t skake a DB loose. Well guess what, it isn’t as easy as it looks! And then couple that with the fact you are15-20 years older than a lot of your opponents, well my hat is off to Favre. With what he has had to play with this season, he still is hanging in there and giving us a chance to win games. But the WHOLE team needs to play with the same FIRE that Brett plays with all the time, and today we saw some of that.

103. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

HEY IDIOT..KURTWOOD..I AM A FAVRE FAN AND HAVE BEEN CHEERING ON THE VIKES SINCE HE CAME THERE. CANT STAND THE PACKERS.BUT WATCHING TJ YOU THINK HES BETTER THAN AARON RODGERS???DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL? IS THIS YOUR FIRST FOOTBALL GAME..YOU WATCHED??
    AND ………..STFUP ABOUT FAVRE…AND IF YOU NOTICE…I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE TELLING YOU THIS..OR IS SOMEONE READING THE BLOGS TO YOU..BECAUSE YOU CAN’T READ..IDIOT

104. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Kurtwood, it’s possible because Buffalo played like they couldn’t wait to get out of there.

105. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

How is that possible? DEFENSE stepped up! And eventually the O-line plays better than other days. If you watched tape you would see in other games where the defensive ends were getting through. Also, they played against a Bill’s defense, not a Packer’s defense. DUH!

106. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Yes and wonder why we saw fire and pride today…the same fire we saw at the start of the season till farve started giving games away…that took the fire out of me as a fan..but still stood there and cheered for the vikings…but not with all the fire i usually have..farve is washed up admit it..

107. By JeffGreen311 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

SUCK IT ALL YALL FAVRE HATERS!!!

108. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

let me see dont think are defense steped up to much we only got 1 sack all day…

109. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Kurtwood, if you’re going to keep dumping on him, at least spell his name correctly. You have yet to in any of your posts.(Farve)?

110. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

kurtwood, you have to look at the WHOLE picture, not just a snap shot or just a score. Each team has it’s own rankings as far as offense & defense. Each team is different. Then you have to look at your own team, different schemes, injuries, ect. For example, Rice had a breakout game today and was playing like he did at the end of last year. That tangible makes a big difference in scoring points.

111. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

omg thank you Nova will get it right favre sorry..

112. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Then you have run defense and that makes a difference is AP getting yards. Then you have your receiver sets, and then you have your O-line, did they have a good week of practice, did they stick with the fundamentals this week and clean up some things.

113. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

All of the bloggers know that they can come on to the site, and claim whatever they want.

Hey, I’m 7 feet tall and weight 400 pounds, or I’m 4 foot tall and weigh 45 pounds, same as a wildcat!

You can change your blog name.

You can add a lie to a lie. You can be anyone you want to be.

114. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

The list goes ON and ON, so please don’t just say “hey they scored 38 points” guess that means Favre wouldn’t have scored that. We know what Favre is capable of, he can STILL put up lots of points!

115. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

AND LET ME SEE..DIDNT TJ HAVE 3 INTERCEPTIONS TODAY?
    AND DOESNT THE BILLS HAVE 2 WINS ALL YEAR??
    PLEASE LEAVE KURTWOOD..EVERY WEEK SOME KIND OF NEGATIVITY ABOUT EITHER THE COACH OR PLAYERS..AND YES PLEASE SPELL MR. BRETT FAVRE’S NAME CORRECT..HE IS A LEGEND AND FUTURE HALL OF FAMER.
    ITS SPELLED FAVRE AND DONT FORGET IT!

116. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I loved the win, but it was BUFFALO!!!!!!

117. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Just wait and see when Favre is back with Rice ;-)

118. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Those 2 are like peanutbutter & jelly…Rice is the sticky peanutbutter and Favre is the sweet & slick jelly.

119. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

YES FRED..I AGREE YOU CAN BE ANY THING YOU WANT HERE.
    JUST SO YOU KNOW..I AM JEN STEGER AND I DONT APPRECIATE THE BLOGGERS CUTTING ON MY OLD MAN..I KNOW HE STILL HAS IT IN HIM(FAVRE)

120. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

How many people on this website would become believers if the Vikings beat the Giants?

It’s fun to argue about who should start.

But it won’t matter “a piddley poo” as far as winning this game.

“40 for 60″ —– Joe Kapp, 1969 Vikings

121. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Yes Kurtwood, I’m sorry but I choose to think that Favre is the 20th Best Player of all time just like that Blue ribbon panel of coaches, players & writers voted on. I think their opinion is a little more educated than yours. SORRY :-(

122. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

@DawnWisconsin: Thank you. Your last blog was funny!!!

123. By vikadan on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Jackson finally got his shot and looked pretty darn good, no reason to play favre anymore, ill take t jack anyday at least he can move and fast too!! i cant see why evryone is always cutting him down? he looks better then a lot of quarterbacks in the league!! the whole team finally played as one! defense looked awesome, really missed that kind of pressure, rock on vikes!

124. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Favre should start if his throwing isn’t affected. If it is affected, than Tjack should get to start. By suggestion is that if Favre is questionable, then play him one quarter and see how he does. If his throws look good and he is moving the ball, let him keep playing. If not, bring in Tjack.

125. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Might br more educated but if farve is the 20th best player of all time that is fine..but right now he is ranked 31st out of how many nfl QBs who are starters?

126. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Dawnwisconsin, drop all the pretenses and fly up here and see me.

127. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Bruce, Terry Bradshaw said, in a Brett Favre book, that Favre was the best quarterback of all time! That’s a pretty fair compliment coming from someone who won FOUR Super Bowls!!!

I think the Vikings can win with Favre or Jackson.

128. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

vikadan, how about the reasons I have been posting? How about the fact you don’t pay a Hall of Famer that much money just to have him sit on the bench UNLESS he can’t play due to injury.

129. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

farve has not been throwing good all season and as moving..I know wheelchairs are faster..thats what we need to get him..maybe be able to scramble..

130. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Yeah, I have heard Bradshaw say that a number of times. And that does say a lot coming from a QB with 4 rings.

131. By Bruce on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

kurtwood, he scrambled for 10 yds last week to win the game. Will you go watch some TV or something.

132. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Just who is this “Farve” guy youkeep referring to, kurtwood?

133. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Nova, I think that DawnWisconsin is actually a big hairy man, and about 6’4″ and 265 pounds.

134. By kurtwood on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

OMG 10 yards well that makes up for all the sacks and int he threw when being hurried because he cannot run..

135. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Or should I call you “Jenwisconsin”?

136. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I know BSS&LAB, I was just venting. I’m over it now. That loser really got my goat, though. Wanting Favre’s arm broken. Not cool. Not cool at all.

137. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

HEY NOVA..WILL BE THERE IN ABOUT AN HOUR..NOT FAR FROM
    CANADA..BUT PLEASE MY REAL NAME IS JEN..WHEN I ARRIVE NOVA..CALL ME..JEN

138. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

That doesn’t work for me, Fred.

139. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I’ll call you anything you want, just don’t report me to the Commish!

140. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

FRED..ARE YOU INTO MEN?? SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU FRED
    I AM A 100% WOMAN WITH BIG TITS.

141. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Kurt, I bet you would be surprised how fast Favre can run! Compared to the some of the fastest athletes on earth, he looks slow. He’s still a great athlete, and is quick on his feet.

Jackson or Favre could lead the Vikings to a win over the Giants!

142. By vikadan on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Dont get me wrong Favre was and is still one of the best quarterbacks ever played the game!!! but its time for him to retire he is getting to banged up, oh my the colts got beat whats going on today? are they 6 and 6?

143. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Jen, since we are both being so honest, I feel that you should know that my real name isn’t NovaScotiaVike.

144. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Regardless, I’m not quite ready to see the crack of Dawn!

145. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

AND WAS IS YOUR FIRST NAME..NOVA?? I KNOW YOU AND I HAVE A LOT IN COMMON..YOUR A SURVEYOR..AND WHEN I’M NOT TEASING BRETT..I SELL REAL ESTATE

146. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I can’t believe you can say tits on this blog and not Chr1stmas.

147. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

FRED,,YOU WISH YOU COULD WAKE UP TO THE CRACK OF DAWN..

148. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Jen, if you know I’m a land surveyor, my real name is on the same blog.

149. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Actually Jen, I did see you complain for about 20 minutes on a You Tube Video. It was not even slightly attractive!!!

150. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

HEY NOVA ..FRED
    I CAN SAY THE WORD TITS ON HERE..DID YOU SEE MINE ON DEADSPIN??

151. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I’ll save you the trouble. It’s John.

152. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

FRED..I NEVER COMPLAIN..THAT WAS A WANNA BE JEN…LIKE YOU SAID YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT ON THE INTERNET

153. By Just Win on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

It feels good to be right in front all you Favre lovers! Or put it another way, it feels good to see all you Favre lovers wrong!

I’ve been blogging every week after they went 0-2, that the main problem with the Vikings this year will be and has been Favre. He’s taken the life out of this team by not showing up for training camp, which showed by playing so poorly it cost us the first 2 games. Instead of sitting when he’s hurt, he forces himself which leads to THE LEAGUES WORST STARTING QB RATING and resulting in our current awful record.

I’ve been saying every week if T-Jack plays, the ENTIRE TEAM will play much harder and much better. I even offered to never blog on this site if I was wrong and gave the same challenge to the Favre lovers out there.

T-JACK PLAYS AND THE VIKES PLAY HARDER TO RECORD THEIR MOST LOPSIDED WIN OF THE SEASON! DESPITE 3 PICKS, T-TACK HAD AN 85 QB RATING, WHICH IS STILL WAY BETTER THAN FAVRE!

GO T-JACK! GO VIKES!

154. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

HEY JOHN ..MY MAN..FAVRE FIRST YOUR SECOND

155. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

BLALA BLABLA BLABABA..YOU BRETT FAVRE HATERS..YOUR OUT NUMBERED HERE…BLA..BLA..BLA

156. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

@Dawn “Jen” Wisconsin,

Wait, I said you could be whatever you want on the BLoG.

Yu and nov have been funny. Almost as funny as some of the arguments I have been in on the bLoG.

157. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Just Win, it’s too bad Favre didn’t play Buffalo every week.

158. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Jen,no seconds.

159. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Buffalo has made 10 teams look good.

160. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

WHAT THE HE!! DID JACKSON DO THAT WAS SO IMPRESSIVE? WHAT AM I MISSING?

161. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I think “OLD FOOL” has about alias..now he here with the name”JUST WIN”
    He must think were “FOOLS”

162. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I meant 10 different alias..”OLD FOOL”

163. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

John and Jen, John and Dawn, either one sounds good.

164. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

As long as it’s not “Donwisconsin”.

165. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Yes John..What was the the BIG PLAYS TJ did today??I know I didnt take a nap or did I??

166. By Dawnwisconsin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

NO..I guarantee you John..this is all woman here. I know why I missed TJ’s big plays today..I was texting Brett to let him know I could take care of his shoulder tonight. I’m sure he would love his shoulder rubbed.

167. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Deanna, are you getting this?

168. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

THE GUY THREW 3 PICKS ONE FOR 6, TO THE STINKING BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!! BOTH HIS TD’S WERE FANTASTIC CATCHES BY RICE AND THE FIRST ONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED!!!!

169. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

There may INDEED be some persons changing their user names.

It would be hard to know for sure.

I still remember that time when we had a NOVA impersonator. I totally fell for it until someone pointed it out.

It was BSAS that discovered the imposter first.

170. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Dump him Jen, he’s married. I’ll show you my jaguar pictures.

171. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Notice those P3ckerfans haven’t been back, Fred?

172. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I still think that our O-line could be better.

This effects how the QB plays.

Hate to be redundant, but that’s why I can’t get into the QB controversy.

173. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Nova from Scotia, The Packer fans will be back when the Vikes take on the ebars. (Yes, ebars, it’s not a typo. It stands for the team formerly known as the bears. Steven invented the title. ebars)

174. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Bruce,Stephanie, Robins, Nova, BSS&LAB, Conner, Frederick, and Dawnwisconsin- It’s nice to know that there are people out there who still has Favre’s back. I AM NOT ALONE!!!

175. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Remember EBARS

176. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

mr smiff, How can anyone knock a legend?

I’m not so perfect. (Although it is hard to admit it!!!)

177. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Cuz, I gets batter lookin’ each daya!!!

178. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I hope you guys don’t mind me reprinting this, from your Thanksgiving. The P3ckerfans haven’t been back since this, plus we all need a laugh:…..Breaking News……Breaking News…….Green Bay (AP)……..Tragedy was averted on this Thanksgiving Thursday when a homemade toaster-oven exploded in a Green Bay trailer park. The fire was contained to a single trailer. 36 members of the Doorstop family all escaped with first-degree turkey grease burns, but are all now homeless……( Reporter)….”Chief, what happened?”…….(Firechief)….”Seems that they built a toaster-oven out of 4 pieces of Plexiglass, 6 propane torches and a 76 Chevy Vega.”……(Rep)….”36 members of the same family?”…..(FC)….”We’re pretty sure they’re Doorstops. They all have 7 webbed toes on each foot.”……(Rep)….”Mothers,daughters,sisters,wives, aunts?”…..(FC) “Sometimes, all in one.” (Victim being wheeled to ambulance)…” I TOLD THEM it should have been on the TOP RACK!!!!”……(Rep)….” Was there anything salvaged?”…..(FC)..140 cases of ” Night Train” wine.”…..( Rep)…..” How could anyone be so foolish to cook a 35lb. turkey in a homemade toaster-oven?”………(FC)..” They were Packer Fans.”

179. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

NOVA, that reminds me of my story of the famous Treebender brothers from the great state of Wisconsin.

Alvin Treebender was doin’ his thing. Melvin Treebender says, Hey Al whatcha doin, quit bending that tree!

Alvin Treebender: I gots ta leave ma mark. I gots ta leave ma mark.

180. By Frederick Jones on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Okay that was a lame story. But you had to be there. And I was!!!

181. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I can say all that, but I can’t say Chr1stmas. Unbelievable.

182. By moorevikes on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

favre had a great career (for the packers), had a great season for the vikings (last year), this year whether it be the line, receivers, coaching, his age, his injuries, or the fact that everyone in the world knows he has a small p-enis has been his worst season. get off his n-uts people he won’t be back next year. i for one can’t wait so that all these favre worshipers (not vike fans) get off this site.

183. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

You’re not from Green Bay, are you Jen?

184. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Moore Vikes, I have been a fan of this team since 68, long before Favre was around.

185. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

In fact, he might not have been born yet.

186. By moorevikes on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

right on nova

187. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

But Jen, if you’re listening, I’m only 26!

188. By moorevikes on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

i’m not saying tjack is the answer, however, apparently to most favre worshipers he has done no wrong this season. it’s the lines fault, receivers can’t catch, none of his ints or fumbles were his fault. he is f-ucking too old to play football people. i mean h-ell i’m 34 and i can tell you i can’t do the the same things i could do when i was 18. reflexes and reaction diminish as you get older.

189. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Yeah, but he’s the first to admit he’s played poorly. I blame it on missing training camp.

190. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

But his ankle was a mess then, this whole season could have been salvaged by firing that garden gnome 3 weeks earlier.

191. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

This Steeler game is putting me to sleep.

192. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

TJack will NEVER be the answer. I saw the game today. I was not impressed. Rice and AP carried him. No wonder Frazier still wants Favre. I hope he recovers quickly.

193. By mr smiff on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Garden gnome,lol.

194. By Spence on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

dam- id give anything to be 1-2 again.

195. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

It would look great Spence. Especially 1-2 AND NO CHILDRESS!!!!!!!!!!

196. By Spence on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

im just sad that we’re playing our best football after we got our 7th loss. if we were 6-6 then id have all the confidence in the world about playoffs. but now everytime they talk about the playoff picture on nbc and espn. i turn the channel because i know that were gonna on the outside looking in

197. By DRS on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Hay old school, hang up your badge and get some therapy before you kill someone out there on the streets. Who will you hate if in the coming years the Vikings fail to live up to your wants? TJack next, or is it only whites that you hate? Any of you Farve haters, what next QB will get your ire?

198. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

You can sum up the reason for this team’s dismal, jinxed season in 1 word: ……..hint……….it rhymes with “Dillpress”.

199. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

DRS, I hope it’s not TJ.

200. By DRS on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I hope the Vikings are look to see what QB will be coming down the pike in next year’s free agency. Use the draft for O@D line needs. Though there may not be a next year. Is the lock out coming?

201. By CaribooBill on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I have a theory about what went wrong this season. That is that the Vikes basically stood pat with last year’s team – no major changes. They didn’t go after Houshmanzadeh or any other free agents. I think when you stand still, people catch up to you and you actually go backwards. I think there is lots of blame to go around, but the next three games will tell the story of this year – Giants, Bears, Eagles. What a challenge it will be to play well and beat these three teams. I think it will take a great team effort and, now that Frazier is the coach, even if it is interim, I think the players see that they have a chance – maybe that’s all that was really wrong.

202. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Both sides are claiming they are bending over backwards in an effort to get this settled, DRS. Which means they are both lying.

203. By Josie on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Favre himself said that the ONLY reason he was still in pads was because Webb pulled a hammy. He said there was NO WAY he could go in and throw the ball.

Favre was not begging to go back in. Back it down.

204. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

It’s easy to tell when they’re lying, their lips move.

205. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Webb was not eligible to play QB today. The Vikes listed him as a WR. You back it down!

206. By DRS on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Farve is retiring after this year, and who would blame him. Thanks to the chill this team was domed before the preseason. When the NFL gets back to playing ball after this upcoming lock out, let’s put a team together that will finally get the Vikings to the SB and win it.

207. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

The Vikes went with only two QBs, Farve was all they had left.

208. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Well said DRS

209. By DRS on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

See U-all. Have a great day, and may God bless U-all!

210. By DRS on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

NovaScotiaVike thanks. Have a good day.

211. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Have a good one, DRS.

212. By Vikeman1 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Dawnwisconsin: you are correct. I did in fact mispell the word “believe”. I was a little quick with my typing and it was a simple accident. I am smart enough however, to know that the word “too” is spelled with 2 o’s. Check your own spelling before you correct others and insult them. Have a nice day. Snapperhead.

213. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Vike Man 1, You just misspelled misspell LOL

214. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

CaribooBill your argument makes a lot of sense and is true. The Jets were a game away from a Super Bowl, they went after Cromartie, and L.Tomlinson. The Pats let go of Moss, and this offseason will be able to sign Moss for a fraction of what he was getting. Ravens went out and got Houzmanzadah and Bolden to improve their receivers. Because the Pack has built through the draft, they didn’t pick up anything in FA, but Tackles in the draft. Indianapolis didn’t do much, look where they are at. Saints picked up a few pieces, had a slow start due to injuries and now are clicking. The hard thing for teams to do is let a player go who has played very well and bring someone else in. We as fans get attached to players. I hated that Chuck Foreman didn’t end his career as a Viking. We were so close last year, we really thought the same crew could get the same results or better.

215. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Nova you crack me up! Levity is needed in disappointing times. Each win now, gives us hope toward next year. As you said on Friday, as their are injuries, or losses Frazier will rotate young players in to see what they can do. I may be wrong, but I thought I heard Greenway and Leber were helping on punt coverage today.

216. By Vikeman1 on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

dang!

217. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Conner, I want you to very carefully read the last two lines of Vike Man’s Blog and then read my comment. Is this guy for real?

218. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

For us to have any hope of playoffs, we have to cheer against the Bears and Packers. The Bears today again received another gift today on a personal foul hit on Suh that was a legal hit that forced a Cutler fumble. The Pack could only win ugly wearing those putrid uniforms today. At least our guys are restoring the pride for next season, and yes, their is still a glimmer of playoff hope in my heart as well.

219. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Vikeman, you’ve got to admit it was funny.

220. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

And I didn’t call you Snapperhead!

221. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Those P3cker uniforms were beyond ugly.

222. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Yeah Nova, that Windows 97 software is a bugger with no spell-check and all. The guy is probably world champ at Boggle though. LOL!

223. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

After the game I bet the P3ckers tried to donate those jerseys to the homeless, but they refused them.

224. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Nova, is their anyone still around who remembers when the 28 Packers won the Championship and wore those corsetts? I’m getting tired of the throwback. The only team that can wear a throwback jersey is the Chargers with their powder blues.

225. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I don’t even use spell check. Giving Dalhousie thousands and thousands of dollars, getting a degree,and I don’t need spell-check. What a BARGAIN!!!!

226. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

The Bucs wore their Creamsicles

227. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Where is Dalhousie University located? Was it an all girls university that you infiltrated like Tom Hanks in Bossom Buddies?

228. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Creamsicles were kind of cool. I always think of their first Coach McKay. When asked by reporters after a game: “Coach. How do you feel about your teams execution?” He responded, “I’m all for it!”

229. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

It is located here in Halifax,and I wish.

230. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Will the Vikes G.M. Spielman still be around after the season. I though he came in with Chilly. Different stories I’ve heard is that the Wilf’s would like to look into a Parcells as a possible GM.

231. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

The college I attended in South Dakota is no longer around, so I have no one left to give credit or blame other than myself.

232. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I’m watching NFL network. I really admire and like Mike Tomlin as the Steelers coach, but I hate watching Steelers games. Yish!

233. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Rothlisberger broke his nose tonight. I wonder if that will hurt him with the ladies?

234. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Blame Dalhousie then!

235. By fmfan on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

T-Jack played well in the first half with 12-17 passing, 170 yds, 2 tds, 1 int and the Vikings leading 31-7.

236. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I hope Favre is okay and ready to go by Sunday. I wouldn’t wish anyone to play their last season with all these injuries. The other thing is I do have confidence in TJack if he is the starter next week. He just has to remember it is not his job to win the game, but manage the game. Rice had two remarkable catches today. If Moss were here, I think he’d be motivated to top it. I always felt he and Chris Carter had a friendly competition going.

237. By Conner on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Rothlisberger really has had some off the field issues. He must really be lacking in charisma. You’d think millions of dollars and a Super Bowl ring would be enough to settle down with the girl next door. I guess not.

238. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Well, its getting too late here to get into another debate about TJ. Have a good night folks. (By the way, he is TERRIBLE!)

239. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

The girl next door? You mean Kendra??????????

240. By fmfan on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

T-Jacks comp.% and passer rating are better than Lord Favres.

241. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

The passer rating won’t last long if he keeps throwing 3 picks a game. Wait until he plays a real team.

242. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

The Bills would make Justin Bieber look good at QB

243. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

I might have spelled his name wrong, but I really don’t give a sh1t

244. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Goodnight. This time I mean it.

245. By fmfan on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

None of his ints were his fault. The wrs. ran the wrong routes or quit on the route and the oline couldn’t block a little girl blah blah blah. Sound familiar lol

246. By Robins on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Why didn’t someone make Sidney have his surgery sooner? If he had played the whole year, I believe we would have gone to the Super Bowl. Brett would have had a great year again. We won today because our team had Sidney making great catches and Adrian was super again. They got rid of a coach they didn’t like and now they play well. Why haven’t you guys protected Brett? He got beat up this year, more then any other year and hasn’t even complained about it. We have the best quarterback and you didn’t take care of him. What a shame.

247. By martin on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

well now that atlanta has won …there is only one wildcard spot left that the vikings can qualify for…we cannot win our division unless we win every game and chicago and green bay dont win any more games and tie when they play each other… if favre plays the whole season than i believe management has made the decision that we will be looking for a new qb next year….it would make no sense if they bring jackson back and he does not play in the remaining games…but the way management ruined this season…. yes that includes spielman nothing would suprise me

248. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

NONE OF THE INT’S WERE HIS FAULT????????????????Goodnight folks.

249. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Hey Guys, I had to miss the game…had to work. I saw the high and low lights.
    A W is a W. Can anyone tell me if they thought TJ’s pick were his fault or bad routes?

250. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

A deaf, dumb and blind mime could tell you, Sue G.

251. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

Nova, I figured as much….but I had to ask.

252. By fmfan on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Sue you will have to watch and make up your own mind. Did the wr do a out instead of a curl and was Jackson expecting Camarillo to sit down in the middle and he ran though it? Yes it is hard to be accurate while throwing off your back foot with a D lineman or LB in your face. The ints in the 2nd half with us up by 4 scores didn’t matter except for T-Jacks stats.

253. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Sue, turn your t.v. upside down to make it tougher.

254. By fireD childress on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

it’s too bad they didn’t get rid of chilly earlier. he ruined our playoff bid

255. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Niva, You have never been actually menn on y our blogs. did you not read that I did not see the game? I have actually enjoyed your blogs up until this post. D

256. By vlad19 on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Interesting blog today….. ONE – Old School is perhaps the biggest blowhard I have ever run across on the web blog – especially over FOOTBALL. Trounce over good people because you differe ideologically…. Nice neighbor, I am sure!

As for FOOTBALL, it was nice to see, sure, but let us add up the wins of those teams we have beaten to date…. Wouldn’t make a contender for play-offs if aggregate won-loss was totalled. BUT winning is funner than losing.

Our line was no worse for wear with Cook at RG, And Deggrean (or whatever his name is) at LG than with Hutch and Herrera – that is to say, still not very good – it was the BILLS, don’t forget. Peterson made the day’s numbers on that one brilliant run, but a working man’s day otherwise with two tough TDs other than that amazing burst for his third TD… That was Peterson at work…

257. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Run that by me again Sue?

258. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

fmfan, Thank for your post, I will watch and judge for myself…. I just wanted another point of view, as I was watchin ESPN.

259. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Sorry Nova, You most be in a really bad mood. I DIDN”T SEE THE GAME!

260. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Sue, I was referring to the fact that those interceptions were so blatently Jackson’s fault, that the only way that anyone would think otherwise is if they watched the replays upside down . I was dumping on fmfn, nothing to slight you.

261. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

hahahah this is the best blog ever ….

262. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Sorry Nova, I thougt you were dissing me. I LOVE your post!!!!!1

263. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Glad we cleared that up, Sue G. I admire your posts as well.

264. By fmfan on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Nova why do you dump on other fans that do not agree with you? People can disagree like most true Viking Fans and the Favre lovers

265. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Guess who’s going into the office late tomorrow?

266. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Nova , Im glad your on still , i havent made it through all the blogs but your one liners have made me laugh …. thank you

267. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Shaen, What the f@ck is that supposed to mean?

268. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

All in fun, fmfn. I even dump on people who agree with me. P3cker fans are different, however.

269. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Nova, I have tomorrow off, cuz I worked today….call in sick or tired okay?

270. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

I’ll even call my buddy Shawn a banana. Shawn, you’re a banana!

271. By fmfan on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

You mean like those throwback unis? Where are the leather helmets?

272. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

I am thinking Old School is having trouble with his conscience all the people he must have wronged, making people miserable all through his career for no reason other than remaining employed, getting a raise or promotion … becaust cops are not paid to serve and protect they are paid to wwrite tickets and arrest …

273. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

IM A BANANNA!!!! IM A BANANNA!!!

Look at me move !!!!

274. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

BANANNA POWER BANANNA POWER

275. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

He seems really pi$$ed at something.

276. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Old school also put his car, money, and rolex before his wife and kids lol … DID THE VIKINGS LOSE ON HIS TV?

277. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

If you guys get a chance, go up the blog a bit and check out my reply to VikeMan 1. I really got him good.

278. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

we destroyed Buffalo and it was nice to see ….. Nova your grade of Tjack is 100% correct …. Sidney really made him look good on a couple throws against BUFFALO …defense and peterson played amazing!!!

279. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

I think if i was old school , I would get a regular old TV so he could see the 38-14 whooping we put on the Bills … might make him smile

280. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Nova after the win you should see some of the questions people want answerd in Monday Morning Mailbag … INSANITY lol

281. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

The truth is, all kidding aside, that first TD could have been picked, and the second was an amazing catch.

282. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

I have been warchin rhe game as we have been bogging and Rice and AP totally eon this game ofr us….along with the D. Where were rhey the first 10 games?

283. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

I should ask if they will give me millions to come to Minny and not play, like Hank Baskett.

284. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Sue, we should have lobbied to get the Bills on our schedule 12 times this year.

285. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

I must be really tired….cuz I can’t spell for sh#t

286. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Well I’m glad we cleared up that little misunderstanding, Sue G.

287. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

I cant believe the anger after back to back wins lol ….

288. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Nova, I totally agree. Are You coming down for a game anytime soon? Maybe we could tailgate….you could bring Sophie?

289. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Im not keeping up with current conversation Im about 1/2 way down the blog but wish I couldve been here to coment as things went down … good times

290. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Fmfn, I think now that Chili’s gone, I have lost a great source of material. I LOVED mocking his pressers.

291. By vlad19 on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Nove, that is funny….. Hank Baskett is another ex-philly project that Poindexter so loved – to show hsi awesone ability of finding chunks of coal and imagining them as diamonds….. Billy McMullin, Todd Pinkston and now Hankk Baskett – running kick-off coverage to at least earn his salary…. Can’t wait till the last of the “scent” of Cihildress is completely GONE!

292. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

make new ones up … breaking news about where is he now … or maybe hes found sleeping on the lawn … you can still use him … comedians still bag on bush

293. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

@vlad dont forget greg lewis

294. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

If I brought Sophie, Sonja would get jealous. I was going to catch the Green Bay game, but cancelled out. I was just too angst-ridden to justify spending 4-5k to watch Chili mismanage the game. I put the money towards some deep-sea fishing in Bermuda this spring. I missed a field goal, in hindsight I think I made the right call.

295. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Ha maybe Lewis and Baskett got held out because Chilly is gone

296. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

But as for next year, the tailgating would be wicked!

297. By vlad19 on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

As for the game, Jackson has a guy by the name of Sydney Rice to thank as well as a guy named Adrian Peterson…. but for his completion pct and TDs, he needs to thanks Rice out loud….. and note again who is conspicuously quiet and almost entirely ABSENT from our stats sheets???? Bernard, “pink tights” Berrian…. at least Greg Lewis didn’t have to set foot on the field…. Another Poindexter project!

298. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

vlad19, that includes T-Jack. We need a new Q-back!

299. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Sonja’s feelings weren’t hurt, Sue G. She has long since crashed. (on three quarters of my bed).

300. By vlad19 on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

@vlad dont forget greg lewis

HA! Note my last post….

301. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

How bad is Baskett when the 3rd string qb hits the field at wr as much as he has

302. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

saw it =)

303. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Lets all forget Greg Lewis.

304. By vlad19 on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

No doubt Sue G ———– I was certain there would be a bunch of “love” for Jackson and a few “we know whos” who were going to be doing the “See, I told you so…” Butu Jackson had a healthy Rice, and ONLY because of Rice did this guy not end with 5 ints and a loss, never mind at least ONE of those TD’s… I hate watching that undisciplined kid play QB…. Poindexter was thinking he had found another Steve McNair – nowhere close. A BUST that only lame-brains hope turns into a professional QB.

305. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

lol

306. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Sorry Nova…got the name wrong. I worked 48 horus in the last 4 days. We’re running our product in roadshows in Costco’s and I have been working “12′s the last 4 days. I am aa total dog lover and enjoy your bolgs.

307. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Nova I cant forget Lewis he was Chillys answer to replace my second favorite receiver of all time … and I will be bitter until THE END

308. By vlad19 on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

While we are at it, let’s forget about Berrian too – what a waste of a perfectly good uniform! And breathable air too…… oh, maybe his groin will tweak again and we can go to our practice squad OR upgrade with a rookie QB playing the other wideout…. I would vote for it!
    And one more thing, can anyone get Camarillo to RUN a little faster Pozluszny runs the guy down like he is standing still – a Penn State LBer with history of knee reconstruction, runs up Camarillo’s back in chase…. WHO is the wide receiver after all? Patheric!

309. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

OK, this is it.Goodnight everbody, and remember, don’t ever give me an opportunity like VikeMan 1. I simply can’t resist.

310. By Shawn on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

L8R NOVA

311. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Get some rest, Sue G.

312. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Thank god vlad19….I am not hte only one that KNOWS T-jack is not the answer. Joe Webb may be the answer, but not for a few years. I guess we are in for a few :building” yeats. God. I hate those building years!!!!!

313. By Sue G Vikes 4 Ever on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Thanks Nova…Peace out!

314. By vlad19 on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

I will say, Webb is lot more like Culpepper than anyone else out there…… but why do we keep thinking it has to be a fleet footed “athlete” I will never know… HISTORY tells us, pocket passers win Super Bowls, and only Steve Young is an arguable exception – yet he was a West Coast offense, pocket passer FIRST! A guy like Sanchez, or Colt McCoy, guys like that are great kids and great field leaders for young guys…. But since Webb is ours, for a while anyway, I surely would rather see him graduate to the next level before the accident waiting to happen that is Jackson. IF we are going to be GUESSING at the next #1 QB, I would rather see a guy newer and bigger than Jackson, because we already KNOW what we have with Jackson… average on his good days.

315. By Rye on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Vikings should resign T-Jack. They can get him for cheap and he has proven his is an outstanding #2. Perhaps if he plays the rest of the year he will prove to be even more!

I thought he looked pretty good today minus the picks, but hey, the guy has been sitting on the bench for almost 2 years. You have to expect a little rust. I hope we see more.

316. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Don’t worry,Rye, we’ll see a lot more rust!

317. By NovaScotiaVike on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

It’s 4:45 here and of course the dog needs to go out in the pouring rain.

318. By Just Win! on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

@Favre Lovers,
    It’s quite obvious all of you failed math in elementary school. If you didn’t, you’d realize that Favre is the MAIN problem this year. If Favre played even close to what T-Jack did yesterday, the Viiking would be 9-3 right now. Let’s do the math:

* It’s OK for T-Jack to throw 3 Ints, because he also threw 2 TDs. For the season T-Jack has thrown 3 Ints and 3 TD’s. If Favre threw as many TD’s as he throws Ints (like T-Jack) then the Vikes would be 9-3 right now. Unfortunately Favre has only 10 TDs, but a league leading 18 Ints.

* With 4 of our losses we saw the Vikies with the ball at the end of the game to win it, but only to see our 16 million dollar man unable to throw a TD or lead the offense to a TD.

Let’s all pray to God that Farve can’t play the rest of the season.

319. By Rocksalt on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Brad here-
    I am coming up with some key stategies for the blue 24, end X jet around firedog taking out the trash.

320. By Vikeman1 on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

I honestly thought the word “misspelled” had only 1 “s”. Sorry. If I spent my time correcting peoples spelling mistakes on this blog, I would be here all day!

321. By Vikeman1 on Dec 6, 2010 | Reply

Nova:I just read some of your posts regarding myself. You are quite proud of yourself for commenting on how I “misspelled” a word. You pointed it out a couple of times as a matter of fact. Wow! Pretty awesome. Favre still stinks though. @Justwin!: great comments man. Nice to see there are some people on here with some good old fashioned common sense when it comes to Beth Farve.

2. Dec 5, 2010: Vikings Bounce Buffalo 38-14 | Vikings Stop Blog