Vikings-Bills Broadcast Info

Posted by Mike Wobschall on December 3, 2010 – 9:10 am

Unable to score tickets to this Sunday’s Vikings-Bills game? No problem, because there are several other ways to take in the action.

– As usual, we’ll have a live chat here on vikings.com during the game. We’ll launch the chat just before kickoff, so be sure to join us.

– The game will be televised by CBS, featuring Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Solomon Wilcots calling the action.

– There will be no national radio broadcast.

–I recommend tuning in to either KFAN-AM 1130 or KTLK 100.3 FM to hear Paul Allen call the action and Pete Bercich handle the analysis. Greg Coleman is the sideline reporter. Also, Mike Mussman will anchor the pre-game show, which begins at 10:00 a.m. CT.

KFAN and KTLK serve as the flagship stations for the 72-station, 5-state Vikings Radio Network.

Tags:

8 Responses to “Vikings-Bills Broadcast Info”

1. By Frederick Jones on Dec 3, 2010 | Reply

Why did the NFL go to a seven round draft? They used to have like 21 rounds!

2. By PurpleParody on Dec 3, 2010 | Reply

I’ve attended one of those live chats a few weeks back…they’re a joke. There’s so much moderation in them that nobody is allowed to say anything much more than “Go Vikings!” or somethng to that extent. They’re not worth wasting your time to attend as NOBODY was able to participate in a discussion.

3. By Conner on Dec 3, 2010 | Reply

Frederick Jones: Wasn’t John Randle an undrafted free agent out of Texas A & I? Regardless of rounds, you can find some diamonds in the rough and bring them in for tryouts. I definitely like T-Jack, and I beat that to death last night, but I did Youtube Joe Webb. Let’s put the quarterback position to bed. Either of these guys will do great if we have a healthier season next year.

4. By Justin on Dec 3, 2010 | Reply

What stinks about being on CBS is that now the television broadcast will be ahead of Paul Allen on the radio. Which means, I won’t be able to hear what happens 3 seconds ahead of time before the TV shows the play.

5. By Robins on Dec 3, 2010 | Reply

All I want is for our Vikings to play hard like they did last week and win! Good luck !!

6. By Conner on Dec 4, 2010 | Reply

AMEN JUSTIN! A positive atmosphere will help the purple out!

7. By wisconsinvikesfan on Dec 4, 2010 | Reply

@Justin I’ve noticed that few second delay on the fox station too.

2. Dec 3, 2010: Vikings-Bills Broadcast Info | Vikings Stop Blog