Winter Park Wednesday Returns!

Posted by Mike Wobschall on November 17, 2010 – 8:23 am

A few weeks ago our buddy and Voice of the Vikings Radio Network Paul Allen debuted what we refer to as “Winter Park Wednesdays,” a bit where he broadcasts his weekday 9-noon show on Am 1130 KFAN right from Sports Authority Studios at Winter Park on Wednesdays.

The experiment was a hit previously, so it’s happening again today and should be a ton of fun.

I join PA every Wednesday at 9:20 to talk Vikings football and I’ll be doing the same today, so tune in to KFAN around that time and join the conversation. Also, vikings.com’s very own Ryan Cardinal will be on right after me for extended Vikings talk and then some deep Gopher hockey analysis as well.

Tags:

18 Responses to “Winter Park Wednesday Returns!”

1. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

Vikings will win on Sunday.

2. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

SANE IS IN THE HOUSE TO RESTORE SANITY!!!!!

3. By arahn on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

Pick6 and Moss84: if you’re not the same douche then you have the same mental defect. Comments go here not your pathetic youtube vids.

Mike needs to filter-out these vids like is done with comments — I’ve had comments that weren’t even offensive get blocked by the filter.

4. By arahn on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

Welcome back sane, Pick6 and Moss84 (I think they’re the same guy but no duh huh) need some counseling and attitude adjustments.

5. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

Arahn, not very good deductive skills, eh? By what logic do you think I am the same as this youtube poster? Actually, there are a lot of clues otherwise. You showed some coginitive powers when you deduced that Pick6 and Moss84 are aliases of the same blogger– and it’s not ” I think they’re the same guy,”– it IS the same guy. All three of those aliases are the same blogger– Pick6, Moss84, and Randy84– keep up the good work Arahn– you make a fine Sherlock Holmes.

6. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

oops, sorry about the spelling– *cognitive

7. By arahn on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

You misread what I posted, I wasn’t inferring that you were the same person as Pick6/Moss84. I was inferring that Pick6/Moss84 were possibly the same tard. In this case you, Sane, are a breath of fresh air…Moss84/pick6 need your positivity.

8. By Eugene on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

what purpose does this serve?

9. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

I agree, though, with you arahn, if that youtube posting continues, one of us needs to contact vikings.com and have them filter that out. The poster thinks he is making a point and jabbing at us, but he is just annoying, like bugs in the summer. No one is looking at those videos– I would not recommend it anyway, who knows what is linked to those? Maybe a virus? It is most likely a teenager who has nothing to do.
    GO VIKINGS!!!!! DEMOLISH GREEN BAY 41-27

10. By arahn on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

For a change, we are on the same page Sane. Youtube vids on message boards are bad and beating the Pack will be great!

11. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

arahn, it’s easy to get upset with one another on these blogs, I admit I am one to get a sharp tongue at times– these blogs are like emails– sometimes you do not ‘hear” who is writing and you take a negative tone from the writing. I apologize and I know better than to let others inside my head– I think all the Viking fans agree at the core that we want to win– I just am a realist — I don’t see Zygi firing Chilly this season, so I do not participate in the negativity. It does not help.

12. By monsters of the midway on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

wanted to give a shout out fom Chicagoland ! everyone in Chicago loves Brad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we want brad to stay till end of year please !!!!!!!!

13. By monsters of the midway on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

we don’t care about next year, the queens will be in LA next year ! too bad you Minnesota peolpe don’t want to pay for a stadium !!! we are glad, only 3 teams in the North next year !

14. By Robins on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

Defense, please show up strong and clobber Rodgers and don’t let them score. Please intercept Rodgers! Protect Brett! Do all that like you should and can and you will win!

15. By Bruce on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

Mike, if you won’t ban this guy who goes under Moss84 and now Pick 6 & Randy 84 who keeps flooding the board with videos, maybe I will start doing the same with p o r n? JUST BAN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS!

16. By matt w on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

ehhhh, this is going to be like watching lambs to the slaughter. Packers are going to dominate us.

17. By monsters of the midway on Nov 17, 2010 | Reply

serious dude/// not sure how you think the vikings are going to be around next year. where is the team going to play? in your backyard? lol, too bad, no place to play, no team either, thats how it works

2. Nov 17, 2010: Winter Park Wednesday Returns! | Vikings Stop Blog