Berrian, Harvin Listed As Questionable

Posted by Mike Wobschall on November 12, 2010 – 2:25 pm

WRs Percy Harvin (ankle/illness) and Bernard Berrian (groin) are listed as questionable on the Vikings Friday injury report. Harvin returned to practice on Friday after sitting out on Wednesday and Thursday while Berrian was added to the report on Friday and listed as a limited particiapant.

CB Asher Allen (concussion) and S Jamarca Sanford (hamstring) are doubtful for Sunday’s game while QB Brett Favre (ankle/foot/calf), DT Pat Williams (elbow), DE Everson Griffen (shoulder), T Phil Loadholt (knee), CB Lito Sheppard (hand) and CB Frank Walker (hamstring) are all listed as probable.

The Bears took CBs Tim Jennings (knee) and D.J. Moore (head) off their injury report and listed CB Zackary Bowman (foot) and C Olin Kreutz (hamstring) as questionable.

151 Responses to “Berrian, Harvin Listed As Questionable”

1. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

i love watching the Vikings right around the holidays, late December. only problem there is we will more then likely be out of the playoff race by then, so i’ll watch another team like New England. great team and excellent coaching ! thanks alot Chilly for ruining the upcoming holidays for all the Vikings fans !!!!!!!!! go back to Philadelphia Chilly !!!!!!!!!!!

2. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Mike W., since chilly got your job, are you going to leave when Chilly gets fired?

3. By Rick James on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Aight man, for real tho if you are going to back another team you should probly head over to their fan site. Nobody wants fairweather fans…

4. By Rick James on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

I will continue to watch my Vikings no matter what is going on. I wish as much as anybody that the head coach gets fired but if he is only out of here after a loss then I hope he doesnt go till next year.

5. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

True friends never waiver.

6. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Vikings forever!

7. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Percy will be fine for Sunday…….B.B……he must have done something during practice to cause this groin deal.

I would love to see everyone on the field at one time this season.

JUST ONCE!

WOULD LOVE TO SEE US AT 5-5 AFTER NEXT WEEK! BACK INTO THE MIX!

8. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

firechildress– your holidays are ruined if the Vikings are not winning? Dude, I love and anticipate the games as much as anyone, but there is soooooooooo much more to life. Maybe some balance? WHY do you let Childress have that much power over you– he ruined your holidays??? COME ON MAN!!!

9. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

I’m so sick of hearing about Jen Sterger or what ever her name is. By the time the league gets done looking into this Brett will be gone…..and if they try to suspend him….he would just appeal and that would carry to the end of the season!

10. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

not just my holidays, my Children love the Vikings. my 7 year old keeps asking me what is going on with the vikings, and i don’t just tell him to have patience, maybe next year

11. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Old School– how you doin’? Long time.

12. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

whoops talking on phone

13. By Pat the Viking on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Next Season Vikings Head Coach – Brett Favre !!!

14. By rocksalt on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

childress should be listed as questionable…..

15. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

firechildress, i know, i know, i was so excited after the end of last season– we all were– there is still hope. Take the 7 yr old skating.

16. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Rocksalt!!! How you doin’?

17. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

easier said then done. he likes to watch the Vikings, and cries when they lose.i just hope i don’t have to take him to a shrink. he’s really depressed

18. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

shrink? forget that– just introduce him to other activities-so much to enjoy in life– would be good for you too– don’t get me wrong, I hate when we lose, but I don’t let it affect my mood or day.

19. By rocksalt on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Old School!
    Let’s hope McKinnie finaly undersatnds what his assignments are and then carries them out, otherwise Peppers will be Bret’s BFF…..

20. By shock therapy on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Chilly Dog is a shrink. But, I think he is crazy for Waiving Moss. Anyone remember “Welcome Back 84?” Mike, do you think with these guys limping could we use Moss out there?

21. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Remember, guys, after today Sterger’s price for a date goes way up.

22. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Versus must be very proud of her.

23. By rocksalt on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Nova-
    She is kinda hot…….

24. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

No argument there, RS, but what a Bi#$H!

25. By soldier1986 on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

god jen sterger is so hot. around my age too. but im not rich and famous. so she wouldnt get anything out of it. or be interested.

26. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

If the Vikes start the game the way they ended against Zona, Cutler won’t make it to the second quarter.

27. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

I don’t think Jen cares about the age factor, but you’re right on about the $$$$$$!

28. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

I’m not in a great mood today. Roddy White and the refs cost me $500 last night.

29. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

If you put that in perspective, I could have had Jen for 5 minutes!

30. By rich on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Rick James i hear that my brother we dont need or like fair weather fans they are pu–ys

31. By Frederick Jones on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

I know most people hate me now, but there IS a good reason why I support most coaches. I was a long-term coach, and had some bad experiences because one of my fellow coaches took advantage of a political situation. By doing that he made it very difficult for me to continue to recruit like I had in the past.

32. By Frederick Jones on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

FireChild, bless his heart, made me aware of why he is against the coach, and I totally understand. There have been many situations where removing a coach has helped a franchise. It should be obvious that in most cases it doesn’t help, because it’s making excuses for everyone that stays with the team.

33. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

I wonder what else, besides her soul, Sterger bared to the commish today?

34. By underachievedteam on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Get rid of chilly he can’t coach fans that support chilly are just use to losing and have no high standards for the team whether or not they get to the superbowl or not. Some fans can watch the team lose and still be happy but there are fans that have high expectations.

35. By Snoose on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Ya know how we win a Super Bowl Next year? We sign Michael Vick. He’ll be a free agent. I don’t see how we could lose, Chilly or not.

36. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Don’t you guys like dogs in Minnesota?

37. By soldier1986 on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

hahahaha good one nova

38. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Vick would be tempted to kill the Timberwolves.

39. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

too late for Michael Vick. the Eagles already started on another contract, a 4 year extension. sounds like he’s going to making big money. we miss out again, Philadelphia has another great long term Quarterback….again…

40. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

I’d like to put Vick in pork-chop underwear and introduce him to Sonja, my red Doberman!

41. By Swimmer on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Hey boys, Theres no doubt that chilly needs to go, but regardless of that situation we need to get behind our team for this sunday! All you part time fines should stay away from vikings.com if your opinions have nothing to do with a big ol SKOL! Now lets all go bear huntin!

42. By Snoose on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Hey we love puppies and wolves but we would also love a Super Bowl. Vick cant have any less character than Moss or the Pittsburg mauler. I’m just sayin’, Vick will be the premier quarterback for the next 5 years. Do we want a Super Bowl or not? He couldn’t cost any more than Farve. Management? Are you listening?

43. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Can we bring Chili?

44. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Vick makes Moss look like a choir boy.

45. By Swimmer on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Hey boys, Moss is great but dont think for a second that Moss was bringing anything to our team. I actually applaud chilly for that move. We all saw the highlights, he proved he wasnt playin for the vikings, he was playin against chilly. P.S. I still hate chilly!

46. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Snoose -didn’t you read my prior post? Michael Vick is in the process of signing a long term contract with Philadelpia. wake up !

47. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

99.9% of us do.

48. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Vikings go with t-Jack and fight out Detroit for the Celler

49. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

for the next 10 years

50. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

They should have locked Vick in a kennel for 2 years and made him eat soggy puppy chow.

51. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

the vikings had their shot at picking up Vick last year. they blew it again

52. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

T-jack, a sub-par quarterback brought here by a sub-par coach

53. By Snoose on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

OK, Fire, caught your post. Sounds like you know what you’re talking about. I do think,however, that you need a premier quarterback to stand a chance these days. I don’t think that Jackson will ever be one so we better be keeping our eyes open. Nove Scotia….. get some anger management.

54. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

As a quarterback, t-jack makes a great slot receiver.

55. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Snoose, get a dog.

56. By Swimmer on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Pocket qbs win superbowls and michael vick is far from that!

57. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

of couse we need a quarterback. Nc Nabb will be available, and we will probably get a high 1st round draft pick

58. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Mc Nabb, sorry

59. By Snoose on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

I’d settle for Mc.Nabb. Not so sure about the pocket quarterback theory. A running quarterback opens things way up. Adds a whole other dimension. Gotta be smart about it though.

60. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

i’m not sure about the dollar amount of Vicks contract, but i’m sure they offered him enough. they want him as the starting quarterback. their backup will probably be available

61. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

a option, running type quarterback never won a superbowl. there is always a 1st time though

62. By bear and bad on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Mc nabb is to young to quaterback the vikings.

Jeff Garcia now thats the guy, 40+ years old, just the kind the theVikes like.

63. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

FireChild, I don’t think Kolb could do it, but he’s probably better than T-Jack.

64. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

yeah, Kolb is better then tjack, but not by much

65. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

At least Garcia’s wife and Baskett’s would look great in the stands!

66. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Brett wouldn’t be able to concentrate, neither could I!

67. By Snoose on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Now there’s something we agree on!

68. By Swimmer on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Kudos to the t jack in the slot comment!

69. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Even though he doesn’t start, I imagine Baskett is one of the more popular players with his teammates.

70. By rod . on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

fred who did you coach for…

71. By rod . on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

chilli wants Mc.Nabb

72. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Now THERE’S a trade we would all like, Chili for McNabb.

73. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

now if we can just try to talk Washington into taking Chilly. maybe Chilly should go to the hair club for men to make himself more presentable

74. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Or at least have a mind transplant!

75. By gordy on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Hey Firechilldrin idiot. Ok that is enough already. You have proved that you are a poser. A farce. Your opinion is nothing, in fact it is less than nothing. You need to go back to the outhouse and finish up. You are wrong, and on top of that, you are an idiot. Shut your cheese lovin bear in the woods mouth. I will never read one of your posts again. I ask the blog master to remove this idiots posts as they are too negative. But you won’t, because you are not a true Vikes fans like the rest of us. I shall resolve the evening of it’s best tidings. Good night sir.

76. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

gordy, i have a right to express my opinion just like you. 95 percent of the fans don’t want Chilly here. if you don’t have 50,000 dollars invested in this team like i do, keep your mouth shut

77. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

FireChild, I’ve only invested about 40k Canadian, and 42 years of watching this team. I guess you and I should both shut up.

78. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

yeah, gordy more then likely has less then 100 dollars invested if that. he probably hans’t even been to a game. your tipical “fly by night” bigmouth

79. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

7 trips to the U.S., 5 of them ending in defeat. No wonder I drink!

80. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

waiting for the ring keeps us going back

81. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

yeah, it’s not a great feeling going to the game and lose. it’s a long walk back to the parking lot.

82. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

It’s a looooooong drive back to N.S.

83. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

we will be in rebuilding years again probably for the next 4 to 5 years. once we clean out the coaching staff, hopefully we get a good coach, that might reduce the rebuilding time frame.

84. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

alot will depend on the quarterback situation. we might end up with a higher round 1st round draft pick. if we pick a winner and not a bust, that will help out

85. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

that gordy seems like a bright guy– come back!!

86. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

I think he has ” resolved the evening of it’s best tidings”!

87. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

gordy is a one and done kind of guy. he can’t match my 50,000 investment, so he went bye bye

88. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

he sounds like he might bat both ways too, lol

89. By Viking-ology on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

This weekend game is thier season. Favre has the team playing for each other…Maybe they’ll draw plays in the dirt. Notice when Chilly was forced to go to the hurry up offense – the Vikes did well. Thats because Favre called all the plays. Do they have a run in them for the team and us fans…stay tuned to Vikings Comeback Tour 2010…SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!

90. By fire childress on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

thats the only way the Vikings will ever win from here on out, if Farve takes total control. it’s too bad chilly put us in this big hole

91. By Alaska vike on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

I’m sitting in the airport in anchorage getting ready to fly to Chicago to watch the game.. I hope Harvin and BB are good to go, favre calls all the plays, and wearinog Vikings colors pays off. Go Vikings. !

92. By Alaska vike on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

PS, apparently the beer makes it hard to spell, hope cutler plays like always, peppers has a head cold, and I get to meet this girl favre found for all of us.

93. By Woodboat on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Childress is a godsend. His playcalling is some of the best in the league, and his sparkling wit is without equal….

Nah, sorry Frederick, it ain’t working. No matter how I try to be positive and back the coach no matter how much he sucks, it’s just not working. Heres to Wilf firing Childress after their very next loss, whenever that occurs.

94. By VIKINGFANLV on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

I’m still not betting the farm on Favre being done. He’s saying he won’t be back now, but there will definitely be another summer of Favre Watch. In the mean time, I’d rather not see McNabb come here and play. He’s too injury prone, and he has really not played all that stellar last year or this. The Eagles let him go for a reason. I’d give Kolb a chance if the Eagles are going to stick with Sick Vick. He’s a young QB and can make plays with a supporting cast to throw to.

95. By Derek on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

CHILDRESS Must be FIRED

96. By rocksalt on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

good one woodboat!
    I do hope that we begin to look at the future for this fanchise and try to draft a good QB……..the recycling of old, great QBs is one stategy that has been used over and over with at times successful results, but I would prefer some long term consistency with this position i.e Tom Brady, Peyton Manning……..

97. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

I’m sooooo JACKED for tomorrow’s game……………I think we may have found it last week……….tomorrow will be the test if that is true!

I think if we can go into Chi-Town and put up some Offense and our “D” can put up 6 to 9 sacks………….

I believe that we will officially be on a role and the Pack better be ready…..because I think the Vikes may be ready to blow the doors off the Metro-Dome and the NFC North!

I think the key to this team is not the Offense….it is the D-Line and getting pressure on the QB…no matter who it is…if they start doing what we expected them to do…like last game…this team will start to click!

SOOOOOOO JACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

98. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

By the way, WHAT’S UP TO ALL OF MY BUDDIES ON THE BLOG, I’ve been busy with work…..but I have cleared this weekend for some Viking Football!

Let’s get some good coversations going this weekend and have some fun with this team and being fans of this team….seems it has been awhile since we have been able to do that!

I feel a change coming……………………!

99. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

I think it is important that Rice not come back if he or the team feels that he is not ready. Don’t rush it, I would rather have him back next week or the last 3 or 4 games ….fresh and ready to go……..for the Playoffs?

100. By TW VIKE on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Whats up OLD SCHOOL?

101. By arahn on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

NO PROBLEM! Zigy got Moss so we would have depth at Receivers….oh yeah, Moss was waived. Genius chilly

102. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

I think if Sidney can come back….we will fine without Moss. Need to get that Pass-Rush going and keep A.P. healthy and going!

103. By Lito on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Winning is the only antidote for Chilly to keep his job.

104. By fire childress on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

yeah, lets see if Chilly can pull off 8 wins in a row to keep his job..HAHA..maybe Chilly better get his resume updated

105. By fire childress on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

i can’t see us selling out at mall of america if we lose to Chicago. the last few home games will be blacked out

106. By Sam on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

@ fire childress

Wow, you sound a lot like Randy Moss. Why don’t you go leave a few posts on Patriots.com and leave the Vikes alone. Bandwagoner! Skol!

107. By fire childress on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Sam, i’m only posting facts on this blog. i really hope we win 8 in a row, but there is a reality factor involved here

108. By Chilly4Life on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Childress will take us to the promise land. Give him time.

109. By Justin on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Both will probably play anyway. Harvin has always played regardless of migraines, and Berrian probably ends up in the game at the last minute.

110. By Scott Michael on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Thank god, RIce is coming back…. and I bet although listed as questionable, don’t be surprised to see Harvin on the field. The only guy on the Bears that I’m worried about is Peppers. And just stay in your lanes when kicking to Hester.

111. By TW VIKE on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Brads time is up!!!! FIRE CHILDRESS NOW.!!!!

112. By TW VIKE on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Rice this Rice that, he doesnt play DB, does he? Even when he comes back, you guys act like he is going to pick up where he left off last season. Dream On.

113. By TW VIKE on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Agree, OLD SCHOOL, rocksalt, fire childress?

114. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

I agree TW VIke, it’s what I have been saying all along, this secondary sucks…period! I don’t believe that anyone can disagree with that statement. The one thing that this “D” needs to do is produce a massive surge up the middle to stop the run and produce a relentless Pass-Rush. That Pass-Rush we had last year covered the fact that we had ZERO secondary. It’s real simple….we put the QB on his A SS he can’t throw from the ground….PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

Agree?

115. By fire childress on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

i agree also, Rice will not pick up where he left off. he’s not even in game shape yet. he might play about 10 plays is all

116. By fire childress on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

what really baffles me is why we picked Cook in the draft when Mays was available. Chilly tanked the draft

117. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Let’s not kid ourselves about Sidney……….this guy will not be 100% to start….I expect Rice to be in about 40% of the plays this Sunday, if he plays, and get the juices flowing for next week.

The most important thing with Rice is to get him back 100% for the last 3 or 4 games and hope that we are still floating on the sea of Play-Offs. If we can put together a run and go into the Play-Offs hot…..well we all know who usually wins the SuperBowl….it’s not the best team…..it’s the HOTTEST TEAM!

I THINK WE CAN BE THAT TEAM.

Face it GreenBay Fans……we had a TD taken away buy the Ref’s and another TD given to GreenBay by our coach who didn’t throw the flag on the other TD!
    I’m not great a math, but that is a 14 point swing in GreenBay’s favor and we lost by 4…..AT GREENBAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERIOD!

118. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

I agree Fire Childress, Cook was going to be the big 6’2″ CB that went and took the ball away from the big Wide-Outs………….so far this guy is an injury prone mess! 2 blown knees so far this season………..and so far he is a huge bust!

119. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

If really want some to go racing down the tracks to the Play-Offs we need a total blow out tomorrow in Chi-Town. If we can get a total blow out there and go into the GreenBay game with that…….beat GreenBay…………..THEN I WOULD SAY THAT WE ARE OFFICIALLY ON A RUN!

120. By Pat the Viking on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

If we get the 2 minute offense going and working as it should – we should put up alot of points 1st and 2nd halfs

121. By Brian on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

At Chilly4Life, if the promise land is a mental institute Chilly is the best candidate to lead us there.

122. By Hilary on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Rocksalt, I laughed out loud at your “Childress should be listed as questionable” comment. Also, for whomever mentioned Versus must be proud of Sterger, her show was recently canceled on there for low ratings. Finally, I’ve been saying all season that we should pick up Vick for next year. However, I’m afraid that if Childress sticks around he’ll go with T-Jack because I honestly believe he thinks T-Jack is just like Michael Vick. What a far cry from reality! I’m not a big Fire Childress person. It seems pointless to do that in the middle of this mess of a season. At least wait until the season is over. We have little to gain by more tumult.

123. By rocksalt on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

I hope we win, but Chicago will be tough at home, and we vhave McKinnie trying to block Peppers……..
    I would urge my fellow Vikes fans to not overlook the Bears……..they play D well, and will give us more than AZ……

124. By rocksalt on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Be Sane-
    It is obvious to me that your view of yourself is overinflated, and your view of others is mostly condescending.
    You proceed to tell Soldier what reality is, when he merely pointed out the logic in my argument agaisnt you.
    When I called attention to this, you proceeded to tell soldier not to listen to me because I was employing the classic divide and conquer battle strategy…
    You, Be Sane, are a pompous a$$………
    You feel complelled to lecture soldier about battle strategies?????
    You pretend to have intellectual superiority by constantly making not -so-sublte references to how (in your mind) clever you are.
    You call for facts, then you and your hemmorhoid Frederick will spout random scripture which has no factual basis.
    You are what I would refer to as a stuffed shirt, dyed in the wool acvademic blow-hard with a naploeon complex

125. By fire childress on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

bad news, Rice was just ruled out for tomorrows game. Rice will not be playing at all tomorrow

126. By rocksalt on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Have FAITH in Brad!
    Brad is GOOD!
    Brad will PROVIDE!
    Three CHEERS for Brad!

127. By DawnWisconsin on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

HEY OLD SCHOOL …YOUR BACK!!!MUST OF BEING FINALLY WORKING HARD LIKE THE VIKINGS. I FINALLY AGREE WITH YOUR ONE COMMENT, VIKINGS ARE GONNA BLOW THE ROOF OFF THE DOME AND THEY ARE IN IT
    TO WIN!! THE PLAYERS LOVE FAVRE AND HE CALLED MOST OF THE PLAYS WITH THE CARDS. THIS TEAM IS GOING TO PLAY HARD AND WIN..BRETT GOT THEM IN THE MODE. LIKE HE SAID I ONLY WANT TO WIN AND FOR THE TEAM MEMBERS..NOT THE COACH. I’M NOT GIVING UP ON THIS TEAM, NOT WITH ATTITUDES LIKE THAT. WERE GOING TO WIN GB NEXT WEEK…WE WOULD OF BEAT EM IF WE WERNT CHEATED OUT OF A TOUCHDOWN.
    MAKE SURE WHEN THEY COME GB MAKE IT SO NOISY FOR THEM THAT IT IS UNBEARABLE. GOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS!!
    OH ON ANOTHER NOTE..JENN GOT FIRED GUYS..ANY OF YOU FANS NEED HER TO BE A HOSTESS AT YOUR BAR??

128. By DawnWisconsin on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

WHY IS IT BETWEEN FREDRICK AND IN SANE…..THE FANS HERE HAVE NO USE FOR THEM..CANT BE TO SMART..THEY KEEP GETTING PUSHED DOWN BY
    THE FANS HERE..AND GET RIGHT BACK UP ..COMING ON HERE.
    I JUST SKIP OVER THERE BLOGS AND DONT BOTHER READING ‘EM
    NOT WORTH READING AND GETTING MYSELF WORKED OVER.
    JUST REMEBER VIKES LOSE..AND YOU WILL LOSE CHLI..HAHAHAHA

129. By bear and bad on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Old School- your team, the Vikings got beat by Green Bay just like they got beat by New Orleans in the NFC Championship game.
    Now you can continue to cry about the offciating and your teams coaching but the results are the same.

My advice is to look-up the clown who invested $50,000.00 in the Vikings and buy him a beer or two so you both can cry in it.

130. By Jenn on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Brett text me

131. By TW VIKE on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

DAWN- Freddy and INSANE are pathetic lonely, I guess men, that have nothing better to do than to irritate the rest of us.

132. By fire childress on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

bear and bad -shut your mouth. the head ref official come on tv and publically said they made 2 bad calls in the green bay-vikings game. go crawl back in your cave

133. By DawnWisconsin on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Hey Jen.. Brett wont text you..your the type to kiss and tell..and your a has been with over inflated tits and FIRED your job..like I said your a has been Jen.
    Why dont you text Tom Brady thats not far from you and he likes to cheat also
    on his prego girlfreind..DID YOU KNOW THAT??so Jen call Brady

134. By TW VIKE on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Jet
    Employed
    Naughty
    Nookie

135. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Bear and Bad….I wasn’t the NFL that came out after the GreenBay game ….less than 24 hours after………………saying sorry for the bad calls last night…….

LIKE I SAID ….A 14 POINT SWING BECAUSE OF THE REFS….WE LOST BY 4!

THAT’S IT AND THAT’S THAT!

PERIOD!

136. By OLD SCHOOL on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

I’m glad that Bears are naturally hairy….because we are going to wipe our a sses with them tomorrow!!!!!

Going to call it right now…………………………….READY VIKES FANS….?!

VIKES 31 – BEARS 17 !

WATCH AND LEARN!

137. By Tony from Oregon on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Hey, Bears fan here. Listen, you want to beat the Bears tomorrow, all you need to do is roll pressure around our LT, #68. Blitz on that side, overload on that side, whatever. That is the ultimate weak link in football. Fat Frank . God, I’ve wanted offensive lineman since pre-Cutler, and what do we have to show for it? Fat Frank. Oh, and don’t forget the RT spot, which is manned by #73, J’marcus Webb. Last year at this time, he was starting for West Texas A&M. Yes, even Earth Google had trouble finding this place. Our RG was a practice squad player, who was cut by Washington. Now, he’s back on the bench, which is still too good for him. LAST: our LG is suppossed to be starting as our LT. But he got hurt in the Dallas game, and when he came back, SURPRISE !! the Bears made him a guard. Vikings fans, my only hope tomorrow for a win is YOU GUYS somehow mess it up so we can cherry pick a win. Hey, with our offenseive line????? Cutler can’t block and pass.

138. By matt w on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

DawnWisconsin: The vikings are starting to get back in the driver seat. Favre is starting to come alive and we are coming back to full strength and the Vikings are going to beat the bears this week. SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!! AP and favre, its time to go hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

139. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Dawn, did you attend school past the fourth grade? Look at your writing.

140. By fire 4 eyes on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

Mc Nabb sucks. It was WestBrook that made the Eagles.

141. By DON'T BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

THE BEARS DON’T STAND A CHANCE. FAVRE FOR 400 YARDS TODAY. OH WAIT CHILLY IS THE COACH. AP 104 YARDS IN A BEARS WIN. FAVRE 210 YARDS. 0 TD’S 2 PICKS

142. By Old School on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

My 31 – 17 call was with Sidney playing…………….but now he is not………so I change it by a Td less………24-17…….Vikes!

My fingers are crossed…………….a loss here………the season is done and there is no use talking about the Play-Offs !

143. By Old School on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

Key to this game………SACKS! Which ever team has the most ………..WILL WIN THIS GAME!

144. By DawnWisconsin on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

GOOD MORNING INSANE..BETWEEN YOU AND FREDERICK ONLY ONE WORD
    STFUP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THIS BLOG TO PPLE WHO CAUSE MORE TROUBLE
    AND DESPISED BY THE FANS HERE. I CAN SEE WHY YOUR NAME IS INSANE.
    I DO NOT LIVE IN MINNI AND I AM A BRETT FAVRE FAN AND WATCHED HIM PLAY FOR 15 YEARS. IF IT WASNT FOR HIM MAKING THE CALLS LAST WEEK
    IT WOULD OF BEEN ANOTHER LOSS!!
    I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TEAM WHO DISLIKES THERE COACH AS MUCH AS THE VIKING PLAYERS. IT TIME TO GO CHILI…
    (THATS A HINT FOR YOU AND FRED TO GO..TO ANOTHER BLOG)
    THE VIKINGS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE TODAY AND WHEN GB COMES NEXT WEEK THE METRODOME IS COMING DOWN. FAVRE PLEASE CALL THE PLAYS TODAY AND WE WILL HAVE A WIN……..GOOD LUCK GUYS.

HAGD INSANE AND FRED AND STUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

145. By DawnWisconsin on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

INSANE..BETWEEN YOU AND FREDERICK ONLY ONE WORD
    STFUP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THIS BLOG TO PPLE WHO CAUSE MORE TROUBLE
    AND DESPISED BY THE FANS HERE. I CAN SEE WHY YOUR NAME IS INSANE.
    IT WOULD OF BEEN ANOTHER LOSS!!
    (THATS A HINT FOR YOU AND FRED TO GO..TO ANOTHER BLOG)

HAGD INSANE AND FRED AND STUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

146. By TW VIKE on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

Good morning DAWN, how are you?

147. By DawnWisconsin on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

Good Morning TW VIKE!

I am GREAT!!! Lmao this morning with INSANE..On my way work..Open House
    and tuning in on the game at noon and hope no one shows up at the open house..so I can watch the game,
    I feel very confident today..vikes are going to win! Hopefully Favre makes most of the calls.
    GOOD LUCK GUYS….WIN!!!SACK THE QB!!WIN!!

148. By rod . on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

INSANE IS A PAIN

149. By DawnWisconsin on Nov 14, 2010 | Reply

DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOO HOO

150. By Rick on Nov 16, 2010 | Reply

Hey boo hoo u gotta deal with us sunday so bring the cheesewhizz

2. Nov 12, 2010: Berrian, Harvin Listed As Questionable | Vikings Stop Blog