Playing At Soldier Field Is Sweet For Peterson

Posted by Mike Wobschall on November 11, 2010 – 4:02 pm

We’ve already chronicled the success Vikings RB Adrian Peterson has had playing against the Bears and specifically playing at Soldier Field. On Thursday while speaking with reporters, Peterson explained why it is he enjoys playing in Chicago so much.

“I love playing every team, but I love playing at Soldier Field,” Peterson explained. “I don’t know what it is, probably cause Sweetness [Walter Payton] played there and just the tradition of the stadium. I look forward to carrying the load if they call my number.”

When asked if he liked playing at Soldier Field more because of his success there than the history, Peterson reiterated his respect for the historical significance of the Chicago Bears and their home stadium.

“It’s because of Payton too, and just the history of Soldier Field,” he said. “You always hear about the Chicago Bears defense. When I was young, I always played with Chicago ’85 [in video games] because of the defense. That’s part of it too.”

Tags:

117 Responses to “Playing At Soldier Field Is Sweet For Peterson”

1. By Frederick Jones' Husband on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Fredericka come shave my back…Sane, you come too!

2. By UBRETT-CHA on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

All right, Adrian!!! I love “Sweetness”, too. Make some history of your own @ Soldier, Adrian……222 yds. rushing!!!! Yea!!! SKOL, VIKINGS!!!!!

3. By Carl K on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Da Bears are playing very good run defense this year.

4. By Carl K on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Good luck AP.

5. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

how depressing, sitting at 3-5 with a inept coach, 1 game away from elimination. too bad they didn’t get rid of the cancer last year. Chilly is the cancer

6. By bear and bad on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

A.P. The stretcher with your name on it is ready

7. By Carl K on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Peterson is second in the NFL in rushing and Chad Greenway is second in NFL in tackles. Longwell is 8 for 8 in field goals. The Vikings have some good thing that they can build on going into the second half of this season.

8. By Carl K on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

“don’t write us off”… If Ziggy has hope, than I have hope.

9. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Here we go, bears are about to be exposed for their true standing: Mediocre.
    Yes, remember game one at Soldier Field, the Lions won the game, unfortunately the receiver did not continue the “process” of hanging onto the ball in the end zone. Remember the way the Giants manhandled and ran all over the teddy bears, oops, I mean bears. Yes, the Bears are one of those so-so teams that think they are elite– oh yeah, they barely beat a winless Buffalo Bills team last week. OOOOH, the powerful bears! Not/

10. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Carl– you are right. The Wilfs did not amass a billion dollar empire covering 39 states because they do not know how to win. They possess a winning spirit and they know who they placed as coach of the team. Whomever on here has a billion dollar business, then maybe you can argue with personnel decisions.
    GO VIKINGS!!!

11. By TW VIKE on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

INSANE- Who have the Vikings defeated? You need to think before you open that infected mouth of yours, unless you open it for Freddy.

12. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

The Vikings are almost the identical team as last year– now they are getting their chemistry and swagger back— only thing missing is a cohesive fan base that is supportive and positive.
    TRUE FANS ARISE!!!!
    Naysayers keep still.

13. By Bigfan1 on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

AP, go have a 200 yard game against the much overrated Bears, payback from last year, let’s have 14 sacks on Cutler.

14. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Bigfan, 14 sacks? That would be awesome! You gotta BELIEVE!! I will say at least 8, but I will take 14– How about 8 on Cutler, the remaining 6 on his backup?

15. By TW VIKE on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Insane and Freddy give each other a rise, I am not sure that makes you guys true fans or not.

16. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Would that not be awesome? 200 yards for AP? He had, I think 160 against Detroit. Chicago does have some playmakers on defense, I grant them that, but we have the best running back in the league— that is very, very positive.
    We will win this one, and then take the Packers down.

17. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

we know Chicago is a so-so team. only problem is we are a below so-so team with a inept coach. when we want a chearleader, we will ask for one sane !

18. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Firechild, inept begins with a vowel, so use “an” before it, not “a.”

19. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

WHY ARE PEOPLE ON HERE SAYING OUR TEAM IS BELOW SO-SO? Firechildress who’s side are you on? Do you live in Green Bay or Chicago?

20. By Frederick Jones on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

All things work together for good to them that love God. Romans 8:28

21. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

until we win 8 games in a row, we don’t want to hear from you Sane, your very annoying. the 1st game we lose, we don’t want you on this site period

22. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

TRUE FANS ARISE!

23. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

your very annoying? You’re.

24. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Romans 8 is an awesome chapter.

25. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

i live in southern Minnesota. as long as Chilly is still around, we won’t go anywhere

26. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

too bad the Wilf’s invested in a 2 faced liar coach

27. By Frederick Jones on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.————–Proverbs 18:21

28. By Frederick Jones on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but the Lord’s purpose shall prevail.——————————-Proverbs 19:21

29. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Wow, firechild, why the hate?
    Firechildress comments aimed at me–” the 1st game we lose, we don’t want you on this site period”

Who are you to say who can be on this blog? I am here to stay, big guy. How is Albert Lea?

30. By Frederick Jones on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Be Sane & Serious, Keep up the good work. Never let the NEGATIVE NELLYS AND NAYSAYERS GET TO YOU. We are converting some, although they will never admit it.

31. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

do you really think other people on this site will want to hear from you if we lose another game? think about it long and hard. and no, i am not going to disclose the city i live in

32. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

why the hate? because i have probably 50,000 dollars invested in this team lifetime, and seeing it all go down the toi let because of some idiot, no good coach called Chilly !

33. By Frederick Jones on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

The Naysayers will make fun of this (what can’t you make fun of?) but before I began reading this blog I admired Coach Childress for rebuilding the team Dennis Green, and Mike Tice were having a hard time with. The Vikings went 6-10, 8-8, 10-6, and 12-4. I don’t know where else in football history that type of climb took place. IT’S EASY TO LOSE THAT TRAIN OF THOUGHT, with all the negative nellys and naysayers bring up.

34. By Frederick Jones on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

FireChild: Man are you on the level? If that is true I can see why you are mad. Perhaps a coaching change could bring a quick turn around. It has happened before. My sympathies are with the coach, because I was one for a long time. The political stuff involved in coaching is UNREAL. Ask Billy Parcells he’ll tell you. I have read in a book about Bill Belichick that Parcels became sarcastic, sardonic, or whatever to his players because of those political struggles coaches go thru.

35. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

i have seen enough from this coach! 12 men in the huddle in the nfc championship game, after a timeout ! 4th and 2 in the 1st quarter when they could of kicked a fieldgoal! several failed 4th and 1’s runing the same play! bad playcalling,not challenging calls that should be challenged, challenging calls that shouldn’t be challenged. running out the clock at halftime with a chance to score. the last straw was cutting Moss!! i could go on and on, but you get the idea !

36. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

how can a coach not trust a fieldgoal kicker that has pro bowl status is beyond me. he needs to go

37. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Sorry to hear that firechild, but it was your choice to “invest” that money. And why the hate toward me? I did not force you to donate that money, did I?

38. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

I set before you this day, life and death, blessing and cursing. Choose LIFE.
    Deuteronomy 30

39. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

any coach that directly costs the team wins is a burdon and a failure. bring in wade Phillips, he’s a better coach. at least the players trust him !

40. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

no, but i hear you running your mouth about how good of a coach Chilly is. if you think he is so good, why don’t YOU invest in him !

41. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Wade Phillips better than Chilly? Ha ha ha, please! You cannot argue with yourself, can you? One thing the naysayers complain about is Chilly has no fire and passion– have you seen Wade Phillips’ face during a game? He is in a zombie state. WOW– Chilly is way better than Phillips.

42. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

if we don’t make the superbowl, or if Chilly is still around, i will no longer be a season ticket holder ! i will not invest in that fleabag coach. the lease is up anyway, so Chilly cost us the whole team !

43. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Childress is a good coach. Does he have room for improvement? Of course. Who doesn’t?

44. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

why does Wade have a better record then? and the players trusted wade, Chilly is a 2 faced liar !

45. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Do not blame others for your own choices.

46. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

you never invested in Chilly. put your money where your mouth is, or be quiet, period !

47. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

I never saw him as a liar– what I saw was a careful press conference where it was inappropriate to release certain information to the public. You can twist it to fit your agenda and perception, but when you are in a public eye, a delay in releasing information is not a lie, but a wise move.

48. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Chilly is in the same league as Les Steckle and Mike Tice

49. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Dennis Green and Bud Grant were the only 2 good coaches the Vikings had

50. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Chilly is done in the NFL. he won’t even get a job for the nfl channel, like other coaches do. he is hated around the country.

51. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

FACTS FIRECHILD– FACTS!!! Dennis Green made some of the same “blunders” as Chilly. Do I need to remind you of the play at the end of the 2nd quarter or at the end of the 4th in the NFC championship game against Atlanta? How about the NFC championship game against the Giants when we were shut out, 41-0? AGAIN, YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!!! You talk in circles– Green was a good coach, Childress is not, though they made similar mistakes in managing games– and remember Green did not win a playoff game until 97 in NY against the Giants. Childress won the division twice after only two years.

52. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Chilly had better players then Green. we had the 26th ranked defense in 98

53. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Chilly took the 3rd best team in the NFL and drug them down to #28 that is a 1st. no other coach has ever messed up that bad, sorry

54. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

that is a COACHING PROBLEM !

55. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

BS&S – Watch your semantics. You’re making Chilly sound better than he was. He didn’t win those two championships until after 2 years of FAILING to win them.

Yes, I knew what you meant as I’m certain everybody else did. But if you are going to insist on perfection from everyone else’s typing, you need to show no less than the same yourself.

56. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA- FACTS FIRECHILD!!! Chilly has better players than Green? Dude, you are not talking to a teenager here. Green had Chris Carter, Randy Moss and Jake Reed at wide rec, Cunningham at QB who had the highest rating I think ever– he was phenomenal, we had the best O-line in the NFL.
    MAN– keep arguing, you are chasing your tail– you are on the run, you are not making sense any longer, I rest my case. I am done with this debate, you more than helped prove my point– Childress is a good coach — and by your reasoning and logic, Childress is a better coach than Green– because Green had a better team. firechild has seen the light.

57. By TW VIKE on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

fire childress- INSANE and Freddy love Chilly, so be it. Dont let it get to you. I on the other hand, agree with you, FIRE THE Fv<KING MORON CHILDRESS!!!! These 2 would drive a car with 3 flat tires, sit on the TV and watch the couch, take 2 hours to watch 60 minutes, make biblical quotes, correct our grammer, etc. They deserve each other.

58. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

We had Robert Smith and Leroy Hoard at running back position.

59. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

i realize we had the #1 offense BUT we had the #26 ranked defense. sorry Sane, but Defense wins superbowls, end of story, you lose again !

60. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

TW– grammar does not have an “e.”

61. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

BS&S – You’re comparing Green to Childress is making it seem like you believe the two are very similar in their coaching abilities. Do you agree with Green getting fired? If so, then you must also agree that Chilly is wrong for the team too. In such a case, your constant defense of Chilly is essentially a lie to your own feelings.

62. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

look at the Ravens, they won games that only had DEFENSIVE SCORES IN.THEY WON A SUPERBOWL WITH DEFENSE !!!!!!!! Brian B. was coaching. BRING IN BRIAN B. AS HEAD COACH NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

63. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

BS&S – “We had Robert Smith and Leroy Hoard at running back position.”

Should read “We had Robert Smith and Leroy Hoard at the running back positions.”

Does it really make sense to continue these attacks that are out of context?

64. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

PP– my semantics were fine– I said he won the division after– after two years, meaning his third year.

65. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Not necessarily PP– because if there is one “type” of position, it is fine to write it as I did, especially because of the way they were utilized as two different running styles in the same capacity. English has great flexibility.

66. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

BS&S – You said he won the division twice after two years. It would read the same as saying “after two years Childress had 2 wins within the division.”

If you were to present the statement to anyone without knowledge of the situation, and who had an admirable understanding of the English language, they would interpret it as I have presented.

Further, he only had 1 Division win in his 3rd year, so even if your defense was valid, you are still wrong.

67. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Further, he only had 1 Division win by his 3rd year, so even if your defense was valid, you are still wrong.

68. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Green had passion for the game. Chilly has a passion to cut hall of fame players

69. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

PP- I only compared Green, or even mentioned Green, in response to firechild. Give it a break.

70. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

yeah, looks like Sane dug a pretty deep hole, and nobody will bail you out Sane !

71. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

BS&S – So are you saying that the statement “I am good at running back position.” is grammatically sound? Please explain to me why the absence of “the” is acceptable.

72. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

all your comments are invalid, as usual

73. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

you have to excuse Sane, he’s about ready to pass out

74. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

after means what? If I say I went to dinner after I showered, what does that mean? I was showering in the restaurant? I understand your point, but there is nothing inherently wrong with what I said.

75. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

put the beer down Sane

76. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

and quit dribbling on your keypad

77. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Articles are a modern language invention which do not change the semantics of a sentence and in the discourse of a blog, who cares? Many languages do not use articles. Trivial.

78. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Anyway, Childress is a good coach. His record says so in black and white.

79. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

There is something wrong with both of the statements that I called you out on BS&S. There is no shame in admitting a mistake. I’ll even admit that I made a mistake in the use of “you’re” earlier in this blog. I can’t change that now. You are going to lose your mind though if you continue to try to correct every such error made in these blogs.

My point is that the errors don’t make a difference for how we are understanding the message. I am certain that you are intelligent enough to read around the errors. I am just asking you to show that you can do so, and stay on the topics that the majority of people who come to these blogs care about.

80. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Sterger met with the NFL and fully cooperated.

81. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

i agree. and Chillys record is not good. Wade P. had more wins and he’s gone already

82. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

oh oh

83. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Can somebody say TJack?

84. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

chilly took the 3rd best team in the NFL and reduced them down to #28

85. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Back to the topic – Childress’ record shows that, at best, he WAS a good coach. His record and decisions made specifically in this year show that he no longer is. There are also rumors that numerous members of his team are calling him out on his poor coaching abilities this year.

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that the first 5-losses were flukes. But only after he proves as such with a strong performance in the second half of the year. Until that starts to show, I will stay strong with my conviction that Childress no longer deserves the position of Head Coach.

86. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Farve isn’t going anywhere. they will delay everything until the end of the year. won’t matter anyway, chilly already ruined the season

87. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

DO you honestly think that firechild? I sure hope favre is not suspended- of course I am making a lot assumptions.

88. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

I sure hope that the coach can say TJack. Brett has had some impressive flashes this season, especially recently. His errors are too much for the flashes to overcome for my taste though. TJack may not have those impressive moments, but I don’t believe he will be making nearly such a large magnitude of errors either. I’ll take consistently average over Brett’s performance in a heartbeat.

89. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

i agree, Chilly has to run the board, our next loss, he’s out the door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! along with Sane

90. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

it won’t matter, Tjack can’t run the board, Farve can’t either. Chilly made too many mistakes this year for the team to overcome

91. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

I’ll accept 7-1 from Chilly for the remainder of the year. It will still give us a chance of making the playoffs. But I still am going to insist that he win-out on the remainder of the divisional games.

92. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

we will see Sunday. if we can pull off the win, Chilly has 7 more tests to overcome before he can stay

93. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

put it this way, if we drop a divisional game like either Chicago game, or the Green Bay game, we are done

94. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Fire- do you think they won’t suspend Favre because he brings in a large audience for the NFL?

95. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

the only kind of game we can afford to drop would be against a afc team like Buffalo

96. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

you hit it on the head for the 1st time Sane

97. By PurpleParody on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

BS&S – I doubt that Favre will stop playing even if a suspension is ruled. The Williams Wall has been able to draw their case out for over 2-years. I think Favre can appeal to make his last until after the end of the season.

98. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

there will be no football next year either

99. By kraze k on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

There is one thing I do have to say about the blogs and that is please “fire childress” enough already. We all know that Childress needs to get fired but come on stop dragging this stuff out it is getting annoying, very annoying. The Moss issue was a great decision because that little cry baby don’t deserve to be back in MN. He did not do anything that helped us. He only caught the ball when it fell in his hands and that is it. He never put any effort in catching the ball cause he thought he was too good to have to. So please stop with this S@#T already let it go and just support the Vikings. That is who you invested your money in right the Vikings, not Childress.

100. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Thank you firechild.

101. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

yep, that is correct. Farve will get some good lawyers and draw it out

102. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

at the end, the league is all about money

103. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

these fines for helmet to helmet hits are stupid too. i can see a 2,000 dollar fine, but not 50,000 the league is getting way to greedy

104. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Yeah, PP, I thought about the Williams’ case.

105. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Jen is only looking for a out of court settlement anyway, plus the limelight

106. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Not so sure about the fine amounts. If you make a million or more a year and you have a 2,000 fine, it’s a joke and has no punitive damage. Look at Peppers and his income– 2,000 is like a few loose coins in his pocket. For a fine to be a fine, it has to have some weight. Now, firechild, where and what do they do with that money will determine if the NFL is too greedy– but I think you are right– they are all about the money in the end anyway.

107. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Yeah, I am surprised at Jen, I thought she was already slipped an envelope under the table.

108. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

the Vikings might actually catch a break with no football next year. that will buy them a year to build a stadium

109. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

they should start a donation for the stadium, statewide. i bet they could raise 30,000 per month

110. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

at that rate, in 10 years we would have 30 million– we could build a parking ramp

111. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

i realize that, but the people in congress would see that the whole state is pulling for the stadium, so it would get the support that way

112. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

they should just remodel the old one. that would only cost about 600 million

113. By Conner on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

This is a great place to come together to start a road winning streak. With all of the ups and downs of chaos and leaks out of Winter Park. Jumping on a plane and being on the road in a hostile environment can cause a good team to come together. Mike Martz doesn’t have all the pieces in place yet with the Bears offense , so this isn’t the week to unveil “The Greatest Show on Turf part II.” Be aggressive, take good angles, wrap up on tackles. Keep your focus, and eliminate dumb penalties. Make the Bears beat us, not ourselves.

114. By Bruce on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

Interview with AP

Q: Childress has talked about how much Chicago tries to strip the ball. Have you noticed that?

A: Yeah. They’re kind of like New Orleans. They’d rather try to strip the ball than tackle first. That can hurt you in the long run. That’s one thing those guys do. I’ve seen it on tape. I’ve just got to continue doing what I’ve been doing; keeping the ball high and tight and taking advantage of those guys stripping the ball instead of going for the tackle.

Q: How much of a factor has that been for the big days you’ve had against the Bears, going after the ball instead of trying to get you to the ground?

A: I’ve seen on film more this year more than the past few years that these guys are really emphasizing stripping the ball, attacking the ball, trying to pull it out. Tillman, he’s always been that type of guy that goes after the ball. I think that’s rubbed off on the other guys.

GEE BRAD & LESLIE, DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WANT TO TEACH OUR GUYS TO DO THAT??? I MEAN, THE PACKERS DO IT, THE BEARS DO IT, OTHER TEAMS DO IT. SO WHY THE H E L L AREN’T OUR GUYS DOING IT LESLIE & BRAD??? ARE YOU BOTH IGNORANT OR TOO LAZY TO TEACH IT IN PRACTICE OR TELL THEM TO GO FOR THE STRIP?

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY WE HAVE A LOSING RECORD!

115. By Fire 4 eyes!!!! on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

AP do us all a Favor and don’t put the ball on the ground thanks. your truly Sweetness.

2. Nov 11, 2010: Playing At Soldier Field Is Sweet For Peterson | Vikings Stop Blog
  3. Nov 12, 2010: Pat Williams To Childress: “I’ve Got Your Back, Coach” « Purple Pants, Green Jersey