Peterson Selected To PFW’s Midseason All-Pro Team

Posted by Mike Wobschall on November 10, 2010 – 4:56 pm

Adrian Peterson was the lone Viking selected to Pro Football Weekly’s Midseason All-Pro Team, an honor voted on by the editor’s of Pro Football Weekly.

PFW’s Midseason All-Pro Team is led by first-half standouts such as QB Peyton Manning, TE Antonio Gates, DT Ndamukong Suh and DE Osi Umenyiora and also includes 4players from the Pittsburgh Steelers — rookie C Maurkice Pouncey, OLB James Harrison, ILB Lawrence Timmons and S Troy Polamalu. Head coach Bill Belichick, who guided the Patriots to 6 wins the first half of the season, was selected as the league’s top coach.

Here is the full team:

PR Devin Hester/Bears*
KR Leon Washington/Seahawks*

HEAD COACH
Bill Belichick/Patriots

* — Unanimous selection by PFW editors

Tags:

191 Responses to “Peterson Selected To PFW’s Midseason All-Pro Team”

1. By PurpleParody on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Is anyone else surprised that the Lions are the only NFC North team to post 2 players?

BTW – what does the asterisk indicate? My best guess is that they are players who have earned this acknowledgement before…

2. By mdodge on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

says above that it means that they were selected unanimously

3. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

chilly is having a pro bowl year coaching.
    just kidding, he’s only making teams we play look that much better

4. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Bill B. coaches again, no surprise. maybe chilly can be the waterboy. then again maybe not, he would find a way to mess that job up too

5. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Enough negative comments, boys, we will overcome.

6. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

You play to win? The naysayers play to lose! Even “the computer” can’t figure that one out.

7. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

The Bears are a team the Vikings can beat. The Bears lost to Seattle and Washington. That’s what I just heard them say on 1270 AM Radio.

8. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Who was it who said the Vikings have 8 All-Pro’s? Coaches get Coach of the Year honors or Super Bowl Trophies because of talented players. Players become talented because of coaches. The Vikings had a great year last year. This is a different year. The Vikings may be on the way back. You play to win, not to lose!

9. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Thank you Mike Wobschall and Be Sane & Serious

10. By jen on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

brett text me….

11. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Circular logic, Fred……….

12. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

and does eat oats and mares eat oats and little lambs eat ivy………

13. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

yeah, we have a .385 winning percentage on grass fields. i believe they have a grass field in Chicago, correct Fred?

14. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

right on fire……..Bears will be tough…they are not AZ………

15. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

It seems that the Viking locker room is full of “naysayers” Bring in a stat book and a Bible, along with a lot of blind faith and try to convince Percy et al that the future belongs with Brad

16. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Bears are going to try to stick a fork in us, they know if we lose were done

17. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Amen, Nova……..

18. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Great support, firechild– go read the blog on Sunday during the Cardinals game– we were down by 14 with 4 minutes to go– go read, it’s there in black and white– I kept saying we were going to win. I say we are going to win Sunday.
    TRUE VIKING FANS ARISE!!

19. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Somebody PLEEEEEEEEEEASE give Chile Toronto Argo tickets for Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

20. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

I think BS & Fred are scared little blog runners……..

21. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Faith always is proven out– go read the blog on Sunday.

22. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Percy will be looking for the door once his contract is up if chilly is still there

23. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Faith is never blind, but is the substance of things not yet seen.

24. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

There it is BS……..BS indeed! TRUE BELIEVERS……..You a preacher now BS????

25. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

BSAS, Favre took control Sunday, that’s why we won.

26. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Fire and Brimstone to all the unwashed heather non-believers! So sayeth the Preacher!

27. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Save our souls BS!!!!

28. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Never rocksalt, never. I have no animosity toward you at all.

29. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

I love a good sermon!!!!

30. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

there is hope people to win the next 8 games folks. 7 percent chance to be exact

31. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

BSAS, I have faith that Childress wil soon not be seen.

32. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

You just hold those who disagree with the TRUTH , YOUR TRUTHY, IN CONTEMPT!!!

33. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Does not matter who took control of the game– the win happened.

34. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

i took the line. i put up 2,000. i get paid 2140 dollars if the vikings drop 1 game

35. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, just don’t waive me!!!

36. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

C’mon Truth sayer……..lay it on us!

37. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Absolutely not rocksalt, the truth is not mine.

38. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

C’mon now Truth Sayer..tell us all how you were responsible for the win!

39. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Chilly is probably taking undercover money. Green Bay probably paid him off to waive Moss

40. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Absolutely not rocksalt, the truth is not mine………
    That is the first statement you have made that I can agree with!

41. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Seriously BSAS, if the players hate the HC, bad things happen. Get rid of the source of the animosity

42. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Tell the Naysayers how we negatively effect the team with our non-positive blogs……..

43. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

BS I at least give you respect for standing your ground. But I have never stooped to your level of telling me to just go away……

44. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

thanks to Chilly, watching Moss practice for Tennessee on the NFL channel. how depressing. fire Chilly Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

thank you rocksalt, then you agree that the truth is not relative, but independent of human perception or manipulation– there are absolutes. Thanks for agreeing.

46. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

rocksalt– i never, ever told you to go away– heck, you are funny sometimes.

47. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

I would love to know the stats pertaining to how many SB champs hated their coach.

48. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

you want the truth Sane? we have a 93 percent chance of dropping at least one more game in the next 8 games. take that !!!!!!!!!!!!

49. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

No- I do not agree that the truth is absolute, or independent of human perception……..if so, then how could we ever even begin to understand truth?
    It is not an abstract concept, rather it is a living, breathing, changing thing for all of us………the truth is in each individual, group consensus may give each of us as individuals, the opportunity to glimpse a larger principle……..

50. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Your hero, Brian Billick said, “I have two girls at home, I know about drama. Let’s just see if we can do without the drama this week.”

51. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

FireChildress, I wouldn’t touch those odds!

52. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

thats what Chilly has up reduced to. a laughing stock barely hanging on to a thread only half way through the season !!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

The truth shall shine through, Chili will be gone.

54. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Thnak you, BS..sometimes my responses are purely funny…..Nova tends to bring that out in me…….
    But what at times troubles me about your statements is that you suggest that only the TRUE Fans follow your ideas…….H el l we are all fans, and we should be able to argue, and agree, but more importantlly respect differences

55. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Well, firechild, tell me what the percentage of chance was at 4 minutes left, down by 14, that the Vikings would win on Sunday? Statistics are fun, but they can be used to prove any side of an argument and are only predictors of past occurrences, and are thus, merely probabilities of what may occur in the future. There are always firsts, and around every new groundbreaking milestone, or new discovery, there is a witness of naysayers who said it could not be done. I my friends, choose to soar as an eagle. If you wish to stay on the ground, that is your choice and I respect it.

56. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Fred, I wish I had 2 girls at home

57. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

rocksalt, you and the others say some clever comments, I am just joining the fun.

58. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Nova-
    How are things in your neck of the woods?

59. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

why should we get our hopes up ? our season is over on our next divisional loss. no thanks, been there, done that and no more

60. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Dang it BS ya just have a condescending attitude towards those who disagree with you…do you not see this??

61. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

i choose to remain healthy

62. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

BSAS, the chances of us winning when down by 14 Sunday went up dramatically when Childress was forced to LET FAVRE PLAY!

63. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

and your unwaivering support of a buffoon for head coach is puzzling…….

64. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Chilly got us in this mess, and he can dig his way out. if not, he can hit the road

65. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

and for you, Fred…….if you wish to speak in parables, you had better do more homework both in Zen koans and greek fables in order to sound more convincing…..

66. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Check out the weather in Nova Scotia. It’s rained for ten days, state of emergency, even worse than the Vikes coahing situation!

67. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Good point, Fire-
    Childress has brought ALL OF THIS ON HIMSELF! HE COULD INDEED BE A TRAGIC FIGURE……..

68. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

No rocksalt, I only see that I am living by a standard of excellence. It is nothing to do with you or the others, unless you wish it to be.

69. By D Rob on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I watched the Randy Moss presser posted on the Tennessee Titans Website, duration of over three minutes. I revisited the same site, to see the presser was reduced to less than two minutes. Why the negative portion cut out is the question. Was there something to hide about what Randy said?

70. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

S h i t, Nova- Ya got flooding? Hang on to your Rum bottle!

71. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

We’re behind you all the way, lose, lose, or lose.

72. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Heads I lose, Tails I lose.

73. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

The favorite song of the NAYSAYERS: I’m Losing” (Santana vocals & instuments)

74. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

OK BS-
    You live according to a standard of excellence? what is that like? I, for one simply try to live….to be alive for every moment……
    Now as far as excellence, I do hold professionals in their respective areas to a level of excellence.doctors, lawyers, teachers, p;lumbers, electricians, pro athletees, coaches…….

75. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

they have a huge statue of Vince Lombarti in front of the couthouse in Green Bay. now thats respect. if they ever built a statue of Chilly in Minnesota, it would remain in one piece for about 30 seconds

76. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Mr. Rocksalt ( I know that’s not your real name ), I hope you are living your life to a “standard of excellence”. If you say no, then I shall proceed to drink myself to death, worrying about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

77. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Frederick Jones!!!!!! Welcome. Sanity level has just doubled on this blog.

78. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Frederick-
    You are beginning to irritate me……..

79. By 4eversteve on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

A report on ESPN 2 said that as many as 6 Minnesota Vikings have confided in the Chicago Sun Times saying they want Childress fired reason being is he doesn’t have the players backs and they can’t trust him. I’m inclined to believe the story. The players must also feel the local reporters can’t e trusted in case Childress has connection in the local media that why the Chicago Sun Times got the story. the unnamed players share this view point with the majority of Viking fans everywhere in the hope the Firing take place soon.

80. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Excellence is not reserved for “professionals.” In fact, if you were to appy excellence to even the smallest of tasks, you would, if you remain consistent, be amazed at the promotions in every aspect of your life from career to relationships to health, etc.

81. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

*apply

82. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

there you go Sane, all in black and white !!! Chilly is not wanted here !!!!!!!!

83. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Mr. Nova Scotia Vike-
    How are Mrs Nova Scotia Vike and The Kids……..I forget their names……..I am drinkin for you..but do not know if I can compare myself to anyone else’s standards..but5 I will give it my best try………

84. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

RS, I swear if one more person calls me a naysayer, I will plunge myself into one of our raging rivers !!!!!

85. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Once Again, BS thank you for prescribing this for me……..seriously, do you not think you are being a pompous a s s in proclaiming a method or means for someone else’s life,especially whaen you do not know anything about them?
    You, sir are insulting!

86. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Ned and NancyScotiaVike,are just fine, RS, thanks for “axing” (Moss Mock}

87. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Sane will be on here preaching hope even after we are out of the playoff race

88. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Celebration by Naysayers & the Gang:———————————————————-Celebrate bad times, come on! Celebrate bad times, come on! ———————–There’s a party going on right here a CELEBRATION to last throughout the year. So bring your bad words and your whining too……

89. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Naysayers, N’er do wells, heathens, commoners,unbelievers, unwashed, unsaved, non-existent………

90. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Rocksalt, I was merely replying to your post when you seemed to say excellence was reserved for professionals such as doctors, etc– you said it, not me. So, I was elaborating on what I meant, and offering a suggestion– who cannot daily improve their existence? Just a friendly word of advice, I really meant no insult.

91. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Frederick-
    The very fact that BS thinks you contribute to anything intelligent IMO destroys his crediblity……..

92. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

It’s never over until the NAYSAYER sings

93. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Then why did you not just say that? you seem to regularly take a “holier than thou” stance……

94. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

FRED– YIKES< I AM choking on my soup– that is so funny!!!! Celebrate Bad Times, COME ON!

95. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Sane, not sure if you know this, but the Vikings don’t have a place to play next year. and we are 3-5 with the only hope of building a stadium is a superbowl win, this is not -A NORMAL YEAR !! are you going to be all happy once we lose our team? this is all chillys Fault !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

96. By D Rob on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

I respect you, vikings.com

Both the Titans and the NFL.com have cut short the full three plus minute interview with Randy Moss as a Titan. The second half of this interview was pretty negative, so that is why I am sure it was edited.

SPIN DOCTORS, OF THE TITANS, YOU ARE ON ALERT. You cannot hide cancer.

97. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

I can just imagine the naysayers at work

How are you today?

Horrible.

That’s great, what are you doing for lunch?

I will probably get food poisoning.

98. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Moss will probably be back in MN in a few weeks.

99. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Moss is ok. he should be here with us, we don’t care about the Moss presser

100. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

firechildress, if the team moves, that would be very sad.

101. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Breaking News—- Breaking News—– A reporter said to Percy “how’s the food” . Percy said “why don’t you ax Randy”? So Childress did.

102. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

maybe Sane will build a new stadium, since he glorifies Chilly so much

103. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.———————————————Confucius———————————————————————————————————————————————————Our greatest glory is in using negative words and ripping the snot out of anyone in a higher position.———————NAYSAYERS————–

104. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

B.S: All is really great with the Vikes!
    Fred:Brad is so swell! and did I mention intellegent??? OMG ….He is such a good coach!
    BS: OMG you are so right, Fred! Those pesky naysayers nad their stupid negativity..oooh I just hate that!
    Fred: Oooh you are so smart, BS…..and I like your new purse…..
    BS: You do??? you know I got it on sale …….
    Fred: sHut up! You did not!
    BS: Yes, I did too!

105. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

BSAS, I’m thinking that you are a woman,(nothing wrong with that)

106. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

THE STRENGTH OF THE GROUP IS THE NEGATIVITY OF THE LEADERS———————VINCE LOMBARDI NAYSAYER

107. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

i don’t consider Chilly to be in a higher position. he was the offensive cordinator for philadelphia and he wasn’t even trusted enough to call the plays there. he is way over his head and it really shows !

108. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Fred….statistics prove that you could have bought that purse @3-6% off on Tuesdays in South Dakota!

109. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

“…It’s gettin late early……..” Yogi Berra

110. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Losing is everything, unless you can be negative and win.————————————-Vincent Lombardi Naysayer————————————————————————————————————————————————-

111. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

oooh ! brad has a moustache just like the village people!………ooooh!

112. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Barry Switzer,the best coach in Cowpie history, always bought his purses in South Dakota!

113. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Brad Childress makes no sense when he talks…………..something tells me this is not good……..nor has it ever been good.

114. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

yeah, not much to look forward to, thanks to Chilly. we could end up being celler dwellers for the next 10 years. not too many players will want to come back to this team with contracts up, not with chilly here. fire Chilly now !!!!!!!

115. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Nobody knows what to say in the winners lockerroom—————————————————————William Steven Belichick Naysayer—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

116. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

CHILDRESS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

117. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

RS, it’s hard to compete with Confucius, can we get him as Head Coach

118. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

CHILDRESS MAKES NO SENSE!

119. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Strategies For Being Negative by George Naysayer Allen

120. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Rocksalt, we do get into it, but you really are hilarious– that exchange over the purse– man, that had me laughing out loud. You are funny. A little scary, though, how well you seemed to get the dialogue. Are you sure that isn’t because you have had too many mother-daughter discussions?

121. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

RockSalt, just how blind is Fred?

122. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

And The Most Negative Shall Be First by Kurt Naysayer Warner

123. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

McKinnie blocking Peppers…..nuf said……

124. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

chilly will go down as one of the worse coaches in history. maybe he should get together with Mr. Bush and find out how to handle failure

125. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Think & Grow Negative by Napoleon Hill Naysayer

126. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

BS-Puleeasse……….I am not ready to be out..I am so sure…….OMG……

127. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Nova-
    Fred is this blin

128. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Wade Phillips is holding a spot open for Chilly in the unemployment line

129. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

chilly -the dumpster diver

130. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

No wait may be th

131. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

thi

132. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

One Negative Comment Equals Two Feet by John Naysayer Madden

133. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Defamation by Firechild & the Gang:———————————————————-Defamation, bad times, come on! Inflation, bad times, come on! ———————–There’s a whining going on all year, a STRANGULATION to choke us through our fears. So sing your bad words and your crying too……
    We gonna bring a downer tonight, DE FAAA MAAA TION.
    GO ON!

134. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Sane thinks the Vikings are going to win out

135. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

POSITIVE COACHING by Jim T. Naysayer——————————————————————Building Negativity in Poor Self-Esteem Through Sports——————————————————————————————————–

136. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Fred, that was so good, I had to try it too.

137. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

and QE2 is the beginning of the end. thanks for the good times Mr Bush

138. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

BSAS, this is from the heart. You might have missed an earlier blog of mine from a couple of weeks ago. About 7 years ago, I was told that I have a degenerative eye disorder, unfortunately untreatable.I have been fortunate enough to watch this team for 42 years, soon I won’t be able to, or carry this conversation on with you. I, like you, just want a SB, but I know, from following football since 1968, this coach won’t win us one.

139. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

SPORTS PSYCHING by Leroy Tutko (of the University of Naysayer)—————————————————————————————————————Playing your best game by being negative all the time.

140. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Fred & BS never played sports………their info is all from books……….

141. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

your right Nova, Mike Lombarti said the same thing. Chilly doesn’t have the leadership or communication skills to lead the Vikings to a superbowl

142. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Paper Lion by George Plimpton—————————————————————————-”Yeah, most of those tough NFL guys got to where they are by swearing and calling people names.”

143. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Nova-
    Stay well……

144. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

NovaScotia,

I am real sorry to hear that.

145. By Frederick Jones on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

“You never lose. But sometimes the clock runs out on you.” Vince Lombardi

146. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

the Vikings got to where they are by a bad head coach

147. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Fred, just jam your stats and books somewhere and WATCH FOOTBALL!

148. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

yeah, watch us lose Sane

149. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Vikings 24, Bears 17

150. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

watch Chilly chew gum and look like a dork

151. By Bruce on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

BRAD CHILDRESS SHOULD HAVE THE WHOLE TEAM WATCH THIS VIDEO PUT UP ON THE VIKINGS WEBSITE, THEY HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!

playNFL Network Playbook: Mayock On Vikings

152. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

yeah, like George Plim pton ever played sports……..he was the n erd everyone beat u p on, so he over came his in adequate begiinings to actually do something with his life………good for him.
    But WTF does he know about foot ball or sports?????

153. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Sunday, Jay Cutler is going to wish he had never been born.

154. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Now Hunter S Thompson……he was a real writer………

155. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

yeah, too bad our DB’s can’t catch the football

156. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Sort of like his parents!

157. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

the’re fact checkin right about now!

158. By rocksalt on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

I am going to bed! Good night to all……. be they friend or foe……

159. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Hope all is well in Halifax.

160. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Good night rocky

161. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

By the way , that’s not a plea for pity on my behalf for me. I lived half of my life in Bermuda, so don’t shed too many tears.I just love the Vikes, same as you guys (and girls)

162. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Not at all, Nova, I am there for you, though– I have seen a few miracles, they do happen.

163. By Conner on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Granted every coach has their Monday-Friday presser. I might like Childress better if he showed more enthusiasm in some of these press conferences. He doesn’t have to go Rex Ryan on the Universe, but he is the organizations spokesperson, and his communication style is not dynamic. He wouldn’t be someone that I would be highly motivated to work for, because he doesn’t show passion. If your going to cut a Hall of Fame player, be up front and show some conviction in your actions. The comment that came out today that lingers is: “He doesn’t have our backs, so why should we have his?” If you’ve ever worked for a boss who was a snake, you can’t focus all energy in the task at hand when you have to monitor the boss’s every move.

164. By Conner on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Imagine what AP’s numbers could be like if we were ahead in the 4th and working the clock. 4 or 5 more handoffs per game.

165. By Conner on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

At mid-season 2 Lions, 1 Bear, 1 Packer, 1 Viking. This should motivate every player on the Bears, Packers, and Vikings.

166. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

BSAS, I don’t know who you are, male or female ( I suspect female),but thank you for your kind words.I have been fortunate enough to travel around , see different countries, but that will end sooner or later. I just want you to know that my one trip to Minny was a big highlight in my life . The people were fantastic and if you ever come to N.S.,you are more than welcome (we won’t discuss coaches).

167. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

I hope you like lobster, it’s $5 per pound

168. By fire childress on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

yeah, sane is a female. doesn’t seem to know much about football

169. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Ha ha ha, firecchild, now I know your Masters is an online degree- that was great reasoning to determine my gender– reasoning not only suspect, your conclusion is wrong.

170. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Besides, firechild, “to” is a preposition, whereas” too” is the word you wanted, meaning in addition, or also. Must be a dog, cannot spell. Ha ha ha.

171. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Thanks Nova, been a while since I have been out East– I love seafood and it is so much cheaper out there.

172. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

My conclusion may be wrong, BSAS, but you seem to have the inate articulation of a woman.

173. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

Just because I am educated and know how to outwit everyone, I am a woman?

174. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

oops, I made an error in one of my posts– past my bedtime

175. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

You are outwitting everyone?

176. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

sorry Sane-but your perception of “outwitting” everyone is wrong. you never held the high hand in any conversation that was ever made on this site. and anyone who thinks we can win the next 8 games is not a realist. your so called fantasy season ends on our next loss. then we will see how often you speak up after that !

177. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

BSAS,you didn’t outwit me.

178. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

FireChild, your use of the word “to” was perfectly correct. For as smart as BSAS seems “to” think she is, she is wrong!

179. By fire childress on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

yes, i know it was right. Sane is the uneducated one ! sorry Sane !

180. By NovaScotiaVike on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Did she say “must be a dog, cannot spell”? Put that one in your back pocket, Fire Childress!!

181. By ozzinator on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Obama, Dayton, Childress. All ugly, incompetant freaks!

182. By Frederick Jones on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

to err is human, to forgive is not in the NAYSAYERS playbook.

183. By Frederick Jones on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.———————————Don Shula, Baltimore Colts, Miami Dophins—————————————————————————————————————————–The naysayer blames others. The naysayer never blames himself.——————————————————————————————————————-

184. By Mo Probs on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Mo Chilly Mo Probs

185. By Fire 4 eyes!!!! on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Fire that D Bag!!!!

186. By BE SANE & SERIOUS on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

I said Oops– I made an error– I was so tired, my eyes are overworked. So, yes, I caught my own error, so I am still on the mountain. Having a teachable spirit is key to success.

187. By chaos on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Why isnt Percy Harvin on the list?

188. By chaos on Nov 11, 2010 | Reply

Yeah Ozzinator. not to mention gay.

189. By Frank Lorimer on Nov 13, 2010 | Reply

Excellent topics, I am searching online db sellers pro auctions. After long searching I got this online that, Dbsellers Pro Auctions is an online shopping website. Buy your products today!

2. Nov 10, 2010: Peterson Selected To PFW’s Midseason All-Pro Team | Vikings Stop Blog
  3. Nov 10, 2010: Friday Night Lights Season 5 Episode 3 – VIDEO OF ALL TIMES | PLR Outlet