A few fun facts on a Friday afternoon…
– QB Brett Favre is the only player in NFL history to have over 10,000 career passing attempts. Favre has thrown 10,022 times.
– WR Percy Harvin went over the 100-yard receiving mark for the first time this season and the second
time in his career when he finished with 104 receiving yards at New England last week. Harvin leads the Vikings with 393 receiving yards on the year.
– Harvin is the first Vikings player to reach 1,000 combined net yards in the first 7 games, twice in a career (2009, 2010).
– With his start at New England last week, LB E.J. Henderson became only the 8th LB in Vikings history to play in 100 games.
– QB Tarvaris Jackson’s 33-yard run at New England was the longest of his career and the 7th-longest by a Vikings QB.
– P Chris Kluwe ranks 1st in the NFC and 2nd in the NFL with a net punting average of 41.7 yards. Kluwe’s previous net high for a single season was 37.8 yards in 2009.
– RB Adrian Peterson has 2 of the top 8 rushing performances in 2010. Peterson’s 160 yards against Detroit are the 5th-most this year and his 145 against Miami are tied for the 8th-most.
– Peterson leads the league with 776 rushing yards through the first 7 games.
– Peterson’s 6 rushing TDs on the year are tied for 3rd in the NFL.
Tags: Adrian Peterson, Chris Kluwe, E.J. Henderson, Percy Harvin
Posted in All, Mike Wobschall | 595 Comments »