Monday Morning Mailbag Moves To Tuesday This Week

Posted by Mike Wobschall on October 10, 2010 – 1:25 pm

With all that has happened around the Vikings over the past week or so and with a Monday Night Football game on the schedule this week, we’re going to move the Monday Morning Mailbag to Tuesday. This will allow us to tackle every issue you might have on your mind.

So, if you have a comment/question, submit it/them to the vikings.com Monday Morning Mailbag by sending an email to me at wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net or by submitting it to the comments section below this entry. Remember to include your name and town with each email.

We can’t post every comment/question, but I’ll respond to every question.

9 Responses to “Monday Morning Mailbag Moves To Tuesday This Week”

1. By Tom sheeley Volga, SD on Oct 10, 2010 | Reply

Watching other elite pass rushers in the nfl such as ware and peppers move around on the line to find what they feel is there best match up, do u feel that jared allen could benefit from doing the same? It seems he only lines up againts the left tackle who is usally the teams best lineman.

2. By John Doe on Oct 11, 2010 | Reply

With Randy Moss in the picture now, how do you think Chilly will split up the pass/run plays?

3. By John Doe on Oct 11, 2010 | Reply

I’m from Princeton, NJ.

4. By Heidi Stasiukinas on Oct 11, 2010 | Reply

Do you think the Brett Favre personal conduct issue came out this week intentionally from the Jets since the Vikes play them this week? it all seems a bit of a coincidence that it comes out now when it all “took place” 2 yrs ago.

5. By matt on Oct 11, 2010 | Reply

please tell me we are going to bench favre. He is playing worse then jackson at this point. Have to make a change now.

6. By matt on Oct 12, 2010 | Reply

forget my last comment, i was mad that he threw the INT, but on a further note. I did a little research and think that either those girls from the jets were lying or were tricked into believing this person was brett favre. When I saw the user name of the person who talked to the jenn girl on myspace from the jets, it had no picture of the guy, but now there is a picture of the guy, so tell me what you guys think. Besides the phone messages dont even sound like favre talking. They sound like someone trying really hard to act like they have a country ascent. This is the person who sent the messages and probably sent the phone messages MySpace – Screaming Lord Byron – 41 – Male – London and South East – myspace.com/screaminglordbyron

7. By matt on Oct 12, 2010 | Reply

accent*

8. By Damien Tapper on Oct 12, 2010 | Reply

Has favre tried Acupuncture? It healed my severe tendonitis in my elbow from powerlifting!!! get on it! cortisone doesn’t heal anything!!!! fish oil plus acupuncture from an ancient healer is the way to go!!!

2. Oct 10, 2010: Monday Morning Mailbag Moves To Tuesday This Week | Vikings Stop Blog