Vikings Tie It Up 7-7 With Harvin TD

Posted by cjsiewert on September 26, 2010 – 11:58 am

The Lions found themselves in excellent field position following a 27-yard INT by DT Corey Williams on a short pass from Brett Favre intended for RB Toby Gerhart. The Lions started on the Vikings 12-yard line and after 3 plays the Lions finished their short drive on a 5-yard TD pass from QB Shaun Hill to TE Tony Scheffler.

The Vikings had a tough time getting their offense moving but after a muffed punt return by Lions WR Stefan Logan, the Purple turned the field position battle in their favor. Chad Greenway recovered the muffed catch and on the ensuing play Favre connected with WR Percy Harvin for a 24-yard TD.

The game is tied at 7 early in the 2nd quarter.

Tags:
Posted in All, CJ Siewert | 9 Comments »

9 Responses to “Vikings Tie It Up 7-7 With Harvin TD”

1. By Old School on Sep 26, 2010 | Reply

ANOTHER INTERCEPTION………….THERE HAS TO BE A TIME WHERE YOU TAKE HIM OUT OF THE GAME! THERE HAS TO BE A TIME! OR YOU LOSE YOUR JOB AS A HEAD COACH! PERIOD! HE NEEDS TO COME OUT!

2. By Old School on Sep 26, 2010 | Reply

HE HAS MORE INTERCEPTIONS THAN TD’S !

3. By Old School on Sep 26, 2010 | Reply

IF I WERE ON THE D….I WOULD GO TO BRETT AND TELL HIM TO PULL HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS A#$! NOW! OR GO HOME!

4. By rocksalt on Sep 26, 2010 | Reply

I agree, OLDSCHOOL, but who do we put in???TJoke?
    Also, where the H$%^& is Jared Allen???

5. By PurplePeopleEater on Sep 26, 2010 | Reply

Old School – CAPS LOCK!

Screaming the entire time just makes you look like more of a moron than Mr. Interception.

6. By rocksalt on Sep 26, 2010 | Reply

the last INT was Loadholt’s reponsibility to block……..Loadholt has been called for illegal motion at least twice today, and he has been beaten by speed rushing……

7. By Darci on Sep 26, 2010 | Reply

I was watching the Cowboys Vs. Houston Texans when an announcement came on that said Percy Harvin has been suffering from migraines. I just wanted to introduce myself and why I am concerned.

My name is Darci, I live in Pocatello Idaho and I was also suffering from migraines. I was waking up everyday with a headache that would dull out throughout the day or eventually turn into a migraine. Thanks to Dr. Davis of Davis Dental Studio I now wake up headache free, I am able to go throughout the day without headaches and no more medication.

I would guess that you hear from people all the time saying they can help and have the newest cure for the latest ailment. I am not sure how to help you understand this is not a scam or me just trying to name drop his office.

If you research TMJ or TMD temporomandibular joint disorder you will find that when the jaw placement or your bite is out, people suffer from clicking or popping of the jaw, wearing of the teeth, abfractions, headaches, loss of sleep, depression, and lower levels of seritonin. When the bite is put into the correct position it opens the air way, relives pressure and puts the jaw joints at ease. Also when the jaw is decompressed it releases the tension letting you live a pain free life.

I truelly hope you will pass this information onto someone that can help Percy, I know how it is to suffer and be hindered by migraines. Please feel free to check out the website and decide for yourselves if you feel this information would be helpful to him. http://WWW.Idahosmilemaker.com

Thank you for your time and I sincerely hope he can find relief and get back to what he loves most…FOOTBALL!

8. By fmfan on Sep 26, 2010 | Reply

Favre almost missed a wide open Harvin. Great catch Percy!

2. Sep 26, 2010: Vikings Tie It Up 7-7 With Harvin TD | Vikings Stop Blog