Griffin, Cook Among Inactives For Vikings vs. Dolphins

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on September 19, 2010 – 9:29 am

Here are the Vikings inactive players for today’s game vs. the Dolphins:

QB Joe Webb (3rd QB), CB Cedric Griffin, CB Chris Cook, RB Albert Young, G Chris DeGeare, DT Jimmy Kennedy, TE Mickey Shuler, and DE Everson Griffen.

Posted in All | 19 Comments »

19 Responses to “Griffin, Cook Among Inactives For Vikings vs. Dolphins”

1. By WORLD-CHAMPION "LAVAFAN" on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

HEYYYY HEYYYY
    MYYYY MYYYYYYY

TOLD YAH’ MINNESOTA
    WOULD DIE…

HAHAHA. 2 missed FGs would have made it a 20-3 game.. Maybe you should have just swallowed your medicine without crying last year..

World Champion – LavaFan

2. By hoonu on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

With that ineffective kicker ya”ll have and Brett and the boys back in sync,that would have been an easy win for the Vikes.We’ll see you lucky wussies in the playoffs.He who laughs last, laughs longest.

3. By xmasboy on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

That’s fine! We don’t need them to win this afternoon. Let them rest up tell after the buy week. By then are offence will be back in sync, we’ll have V. Jack at WR and we’ll be rolling to 6-1!!!

4. By OLDSCHOOL on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

What’s wrong with our Secondary? Sick of this! What is the exact problem with Cook……anyone know? I know it’s a knee….but what is the time frame on it……..?

5. By PurplePeopleEater on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

Interesting that Young is inactive today. Look to see if Toby Gerhart makes any impressions against the Dolphins. With Peterson expeceted to get more plays called directly to him, he’s also going to have more plays resting on the sideline, so we’ll see plenty of the #2 RB.

6. By PurplePeopleEater on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

OldSchool – even if we were given a timeframe on injuries I wouldn’t trust it. Last year, Winfield’s injury was initially advertised as keeping him out for 2, maybe 3 weeks. It wasn’t until 8 games or more had passed that he came back, and he still wasn’t 100%. Still, I’d be surprised if both Cook and Griffen are not back bye the Jets game after the bye week.

7. By Austin on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

man lito sheppard sucks!

8. By Old School on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

Told you guys……………our secondary is so weak……………..this is just terrible! What are we going to do vs teams that have a great passing attack? we are going to get killed!

9. By Old School on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

are you kidding me…….no o-line…..no offense……no d!

10. By D. E> F on Sep 19, 2010 | Reply

WHen is this team going to wakeUP!!!!

Try a new QB, someone who is capable.

Send Favre back to Green Bay.

11. By E-Grif-fan on Sep 20, 2010 | Reply

Does anyone know why Everson Griffen is inactive

12. By Jeremy r on Sep 20, 2010 | Reply

mayby it’s a blessing we are getting our injuries early in the season rather late. We then should be poised to make a strong come back.

13. By Jeremy r on Sep 20, 2010 | Reply

Where were all you packer fans last year? you are pathitec

14. By Jeremy r on Sep 20, 2010 | Reply

The silver lining in the clouds is that if the vikings don’t make the playoffs childress should get the boot

15. By Jeremy r on Sep 20, 2010 | Reply

nice fimble recovery 50

16. By Dave Doutrich on Sep 20, 2010 | Reply

maybe the vickens should make ( i am to good for traing camp farve) to
    BE IN TRAING CAMP and just maybe he could play a LITTLE BETTER

17. By Bill Greenwood on Sep 20, 2010 | Reply

To the Viking Player who has migrane headaches.

I suffered migrane headaches for years. I had them so bad I had to be taken to the hospital for a shot to put me out. After years of much pain, I found out what was wrong the an article my mother found. It is called TMJ Syndrome. There are orthodontists who are trained for TMJ Syndrome. I had impressions of my teeth made and a special splint was made to correct my overbite and prevent me from gritting my teeth and the horrible migranes I had for years went away. I hope someone in the Viking Organization will read this and forward this message to him. I currently have Stage 4 Lung Cancer. I hope this information might help this Viking Player.

18. By John on Sep 21, 2010 | Reply

When are the Vikings going to go to a two back offense. Find a good blocking back (you traded Chester, and a great return man) to make Adrian more effective by usnig the second back to fake to, or block, like on 4th and 1, at the goal line. If Peterson with his speed and a blocking back cant make a yard we are in for a long season.

2. Sep 19, 2010: Percy Harvin Active, Albert Young Inactive « Purple Pants, Green Jersey