Watch Saturday’s Preseason Game Live On KARE 11

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on August 13, 2010 – 9:23 am

As a reminder, KARE 11 is the new preseason home for Vikings football.  All four of the Vikings preseason games, along with the regular season opener in New Orleans against the Saints and the week seven showdown at Lambeau Field with the Packers, will air live on KARE 11.  Play-by-play man Ari Wolfe and analyst Mike Mayock will call all the action on Saturday in St. Louis and also in the final two preseason games at Mall of America Field against the Seahawks and Broncos.  Minnesota’s third preseason game, at San Francisco next weekend, is a national broadcast via NBC but of course will still air locally on KARE 11.

Speaking of Wolfe and Mayock, they recently chatted with vikings.com’s Janel Klein about the 2010 Vikings, and you can view that video by clicking here.

Posted in All | 15 Comments »

15 Responses to “Watch Saturday’s Preseason Game Live On KARE 11”

1. By James T. Akers on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Good luck all season, hope this is the year.

2. By Petey The Vikings Fan on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Can I get KARE 11 live stream of the preseason game tonight? Their live streaming doesn’t seem to be working right now, and I am trying to watch the game. I live in Chicago and do not get the local channels… PLEASE HELP!!!!!

3. By Ryan Cardinal on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

The only way to watch preseason games live is on KARE 11 via your TV or via NFL.com’s pay service. However, the game will be replayed later on both NFL Network on Fox Sports North.

4. By Bryce Schisler on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

I live in San Antonio, Texas.

5. By Mike on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

If you don’t live in the KARE viewing area, then you can listen to the game online on KFAN 1130, or for those who have the IHEART Radio app on your blackberry, droid, or Iphone, you too will be able to listen to the game tonight

6. By jess on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

This sucks! I want to watch the game! technical difficultys are seriously not ok!

7. By chaye on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Can someone tell me where I need to go to purchase the game online??? This is so uncool!

8. By Brock on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

I spend 400 dollars to watch the vikes each year but sunday ticket is to cheap to cover preseason games. it is getting to the point that i want to give up on all professional sports because greed which is ruining this country runs amuck and nobody does anything about companies like direct tv that make billions and their profit rate is at 96 percent they are allowed by the nfl to monopolize the market yet protray this honest image and will not allow Rush to be a part owner for image only. the nfl front office needs a new overall with individuals that love football but are not looking to make a dollar. what would be the difference if they aired the game now instead of at 300 in the morning, GREEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. By deborah on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

We called charter. We got a four day credit on our bill for not being aboe to get the game. Jess, Mike is that u?

10. By DJ on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Anybody find a place its streaming online since stupid KAAL is having technical difficulties

11. By matt vincenzo on Aug 14, 2010 | Reply

Ive been a Viking fan sinse I was 9 years old. I am now 52 yrs old. I think ive earned a right to my opinion and my opinion is this…….It doesnt look good as for BRETT returning. As you all know, we have a SUPERBOWL ready team NOW. Am I wrong to say that starting Tavaris Jackson would be the end of our hopes.? This guy is NOT going to take us to the big dance. If anyone can (if not Brett) its DEFINETLY Sage Rosenfel. The hard truth is Tavaris is NEVER going to get any better. I was stunned when they traded down to get him to begin with. So far our coach has done an outstanding job but his one downfall, and Ill never understand why, is that he thinks Jackson is good. He is not. There isnt ONE team in the league where he would start. PLEASE!!!! if Brett doesnt come back let SAGE run the offense so when i die ill have at least ONE Championship under my belt. Anyone agree with me.? Coach, I know you came from Philly but Tavaris isnt Donavan Mcnabb.

12. By RochesterLovesVikings on Aug 15, 2010 | Reply

For all the poor folks in SE MN who couldn’t view the game due to Technical Difficulties (really KAAL? is it your people or outdated equipment??? Unexceptable.) If it happens again (and chances are good) just head north until you can get to a friend’s house or establishment that get’s KARE 11. It’s not Charter’s fault – but hats off in getting a bill discount! We went to Island Bar and Grill in Pine Island but missed the first half.

13. By julie galbari on Aug 28, 2010 | Reply

where can i WATCH KARE11 in Wisconsin?

14. By Ginger on Sep 20, 2013 | Reply

great points altogether, you jusst gained a logo new reader.

Whatt could you recommend in regards to your put up that you simply made a few days iin the past?

Anny positive?

15. By bestportablecribsreviewed.blogspot.Com on Jun 14, 2014 | Reply

Tɦаnk you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement acdcount it.

Look advanced to far arded agreeable from you!

By the way, hoѡ ccan we communicate?