Childresss: Favre Situation Is “Fluid”

Posted by Mike Wobschall on August 3, 2010 – 11:12 am

Because I was out at practice on Tuesday morning I’m not sure who first reported it (ESPN’s Chris Mortensen says it was the Star Tribune’s Judd Zulgad), but there are a myriad of reports saying Vikings QB Brett Favre has informed the team of his intent to retire. The development began to spread during the Vikings morning practice and continues to do so early this afternoon.

Vikings Head Coach Brad Childress held is scheduled press conference following practice – which was streamed live here on vikings.com – and was obviously asked numerous questions about the reports and the QB. Childress acknowledged he’s become aware of the reports but also disclosed that Favre himself has not informed the head coach of a decision.

Childress later described the entire situation as fluid and explained that his team will be fine either way on Favre’s decision.

It’s hard to blame Childress for the way he’s handling the situation at this point. He has no control over Favre’s decision and either way he’ll be charged with leading the Vikings in 2010 as they look to defend back-to-back titles. It’s also wise of Childress not to draw any conclusions from these recent reports because, as he said, the situation is fluid, we haven’t heard directly from the QB himself and there’s always room for a change of mind.

So stay tuned on this one. Life will go on here on vikings.com.

98 Responses to “Childresss: Favre Situation Is “Fluid””

1. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

T-JACK GET READY TO LEAD THIS TEAM TO A SUPERBOWL WIN!!!!!!!

2. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

SO LONG FAVRE AND GOOD WISHES TO YOU!!!!!

3. By Garrett on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

^ like that will happen

4. By Jason on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

OH LAWDY LAWDY LORD What have we done to deserve this?! Everyone, go sacrifice your eldest child. We need him back!

5. By Liltwan314 on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

NO FUMBLES AP LETS GO TARVARIS DEFEAT THE SAINTS WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

IT WILL HAPPEN YOU GOT TO BELIEVE!!!!

7. By StillHurtVikingsFan on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

I recall the same thing happening last year, I won’t be surprised if Farve is in his Vikings jersey in a couple weeks, even if he only comes back to destroy the Saints in the opener.

8. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE!!!! FAVRE !!!!!

9. By Joe on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Can you say 1st overall pick 2011 draft! Hopefully they wont blow that too!

10. By madden11 on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

With or without favre we can’t lay down and quit and not play anymore football the road to the superbowl continues.

11. By DAN on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

WE NEED FAVRE BACK IN A SERIOUS WAY! OFFER HIM MORE OF WHATEVER HE WANTS!

12. By skoalvikes on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

I have read quite a few articles on this subject today. I have heard that Brett’s ankle is not quite where he wants it to be. I just hopes he hangs in there.

I just had my ankle scoped and some bone chiseled form the talus in March…..I finally feel confident 4 months later..that I can run and trust that all is well. It takes time to get the strength and range of motion back, but it WILL come back.

I hope Brett comes to take us all the way this year!

13. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

GO VIKES 2010!!!!

14. By madden11 on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Atleast the vikings know how the starter is and move on no more favre watch. I wanted favre to be back but the show must go on.

15. By eyehearta2 on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Favre is a drama queen. Glad he is gone. Hope he stays that way.

16. By jbrayton on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

OK if Farve is not playing this year why not bring him in as a QuarterBack Coach to help develop Tarvaris Jackson . Maybe he will get ht itch to play later in the season

17. By al green on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

brett, will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. By J. Northsider on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

As much as T-Jack, has improved, and says he learned alot being #2 to Favre, Last Year. I am still not convinced that he can LEAD this team to a Super Bowl. Im not saying that Favre is the answer either, with the news of his ankle not rebounding as he had wished. However I do believe that Favre is contains our best chance to get to the end. With that being said, I agree with JJ haZe, Contributor on sixtwelvestudios.com, when he said that the media, and nah-sayer fans, need to cut the guy some slack. He has been playing the game for along time, and the media always, and will always take the “Rebel-Rouser” take on things, so don’t always believe what your hear.

19. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

I SEEN HIS ANKLE ABOUT 3 DAYS AFTER THE N.F.C, GAME ON ESPN NEWS AND IT LOOKED PRETTY BAD.

20. By WOW on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Favre thankyou for last year but im letting you know that you just quit this team, betrayed your teamates and the greatest fan base….Im dissapointed that you just let us know after we could have got donavan or franchise qb…..Tavaris I hope you can prove me and a lot of other people wrong and do ehat arron rodgers did after he played behind favre…#4= fuvken TOOL…..

21. By Sara on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

I hope he will change his mind.. but reguardless of what he does…. GO VIKINGS!!

22. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

THANKS FOR LAST YEAR FAVRE!!!!

23. By WOW on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Have fun living in Hickville buddy… I hope you know that us Minnesota vikings fans were your last fans on the planet and now you just lost all of us… Have fun living your whloe life in a lonely world where the only people that have any respect for you is your wife u fuvken traitor

24. By VIKING IN NH on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

This news is bad and it always seems like the vikings get close and then things fall apart. i had no doubt that if brett came back this would be the year! I am not sure now cause tj cant do it. people if you are a true vikes fan like me you know the feeling of dissapointment that seems to follow this team.I will always love them but football season just does not feel the same now.

25. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

LETS SEE WHAT T-JACK CAN DO AFTER WATCHING FAVRE!!!!

26. By Matt on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Without Brett, I think our hopes of another Superbowl run can get flushed down the toilet. I think we’ll be a dismal 9-7 with Jackson taking the snaps. I hope AP has been working on his ball control, he’ll be seeing a lot more of the ball this year.

27. By proud cheese head on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

how does it feel vikings fans….u guys shud of drafted a qb haha

28. By VIKING IN NH on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

are people excited about this year as much as i am ????? my excitment died for this year:(

29. By madden11 on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

On the brighter note t.j can scramble and get yards he won’t just stand in the pocket and get crushed atleast on majority of the plays.

30. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

!!!I SEEN T-JACK IN CAMP AND HE LOOKS GOOD!!!!

31. By Steve on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Rumor also has it he will be traveling to Green Bay to battle Rogers for the starting spot

32. By WOW on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Time to cheer for a new team this year… Im thinking the colts so peyton can break all of that dbags records… GO COLTS

33. By Randy on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

well with T-Jack at the helm we should be able to place 4th in the division
    get rid of this guy already……..admit your failure and move on.

GO VIK…….errrr some other team

34. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

A TRUE VIKING FAN WON’T GIVE UP ON THE TEAM BECAUSE OF ONE PLAYER!!

35. By madden11 on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

The coaching staff needs to let t.j make plays he has been slowly progressing because the staff babies him and doesn’t trust in his abilities to make plays. He will make mistakes but he needs to learn to overcome them that’s how all the great qb’s started off. I say give t.j one last shot this year if he doesn’t perform t.j and chilly can be sent packing.

36. By GOLDVIKE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

ONE PLAYER DOESN’T MAKE ATEAM!!

37. By Randy on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

A true viking fan knows that T-jack sucks and always will

38. By VIKING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

WELL TIME TO SELL THE VIKES -PATRIOT TICKET I HAVE FOR HALLOWEEN EVE GOING WOULD BE TRULY SCARY

39. By Kevin on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Thanks for making last year the most exciting regular season ever! You’re a true leader and will be greatly missed. I just hope your decision impacts the new stadium push.

Good luck to you Brett!

40. By Packer on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
    Viqueens stand no chance without #4. T-Jack???? Really??? Your season is over. Glad Farve beat us last year, but you really stand no chance this year! I’m going to go out on a limb and say without Farve – 7-9 Suckas!

41. By Tom on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

We know what TJ can do, be benched in favor of Gus Frerott. Chilly better have a back-up plan that does NOT include TJ. No ring this season.

42. By PPE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

TRAVIS JACKO is terrible, so bad I would even go as far as to say the worst starting QB in the league and maybe worse than half the backups as well. SERGE ROSENFEELY is a better choice but still a backup at best. Without Farve the Vikes don’t stand a chance. There’s always a chance we make it to the bowl because of how good the rest of the team is but without a strong smart proven QB we’ll end up like all the other ones we’ve been to, A BIG FAT L

43. By VIKING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

PACKER-GO PACK UR MOUTH W/SOME CHEESE

44. By BladeRunner on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

As much as I want Brett to come back, if he isn’t 100% he is fooling himself and the Vikings fans. He’s 41 going on 42. He needs to be in the best condition possible. He was obviously a little lighter last year. I saw right away that he dropped some weight, probably to stay a little lighter on his feet. What a truly outstanding year he had. I loved being a Vikings fan last year. But if he isn’t ready, I say don’t come back. He will not be as good as he was and our record will be worse. He has nothing to be ashamed of last year (I just wish he would have used his legs on that last play and RAN for ten yards).

45. By packer fan on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Now you Viqueen fans know what we went through for years! Have fun not winning the superbowl again and for years to come. Congrats on turning AP into the next Barry Sanders!

46. By Packer on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Viking in New Hampshire…. That was the biggest douchefraba comment I have ever read. TOOL!

47. By VIKING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

packer, i will send you the vikes yearbook so you can re-live the two games we played you ! see i am nice lol

48. By vikingsfan4life on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

oh well there go’s the 2010 season, T^ Jack just don’t have what it take’s to get the vikings to a superbowl let alone the playoff’s !!!!and if brett favre wants to make that game vs the saints last season to be his last game ever, so be it but thats not the way I would end it but hey thats him..thanks brett for last year !!!

49. By TKM1974 on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

I am seeing a lot of people who feel the need to provide their “2 cents” ,claiming to be Vikings fans, heads up, TRUE fans stand behind their team win or lose, retirement or no retirement. Players come and go, get over it and stand behind your team. GO PURPLE-Forever!

50. By Chris Ross on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Great article man, really good read for sure. I woke up this morning hoping for something to finally be in the news and lone behold I see the Brett Favre story. Although I am happy to finally see a story, I am sad that I’m not going to be able to watch Brett Favre play again this year. He had such a great year last year, I would have loved to see what he could have done this year. Also, you think you could check out my blog cuz I really wanna hear your opinion http://chrisross91.wordpress.com/2010/08/03/it-is-too-early/

51. By GO BEARS! on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

PLEASE BRING IN T-JACK!!!!!!!!! Say bye bye to your short playoff stint…..That’s what the Vikes get for bringing in an old man…..they should have gotten someone under 40……Stupid!

Bears will whomp the Vikes this year…..Get ready!

52. By John on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Oh NO!!! Now the packers will be able beat us again

53. By Tom on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

This SUCKS, if the vikes had any idea Brett was not returning they should have got a QB! Be serious, TJ is a joke! With a team built to win now we need a real QB.

54. By Larry on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Sorry to see Brett go,it was a great years last year.The only way the Vikes will win with T-Jack,is if the other teams stay home.Way to go chilly putting all your eggs in one basket.

55. By matt on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

nooooooooooooo favre why!?!?!?!?! now we are going to return to being the joke of the nfc with T joke. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

56. By matt on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

packers have won the nfc north even before it started. this is a sad day in viking land :\

57. By anitsbeliver on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Man you viking fans are terriable!!!! way to suport your team,,, show’em some love and go with whatever you got!!!

58. By vikingsfan4life on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

I don’t beleave that favre is going to let that game with the saints last year be the last game in his life !!!! and if he does , oh well he is no ELWAY !!!

59. By Randy on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

showing the team plenty of love
    just saving the hate for T-joke, the only weak spot in the cog
    but its a massive weak spot

60. By PAVikesFan on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Well, this is what we would all fear would happen when u give special rules to someone, he holds you hostage. Had we known this was coming, we could have traded for players like McNabb or Jason Campbell, instead, we are left with career back-ups in T-Jack and Sage Rosenfels. While I admire #4 and appreciate what he did for this team, he hamstrung this organization and now how is this team going to respond??

61. By meswant on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Until I see for myself the words coming out of his mouth or posted on his site, I do not believe it. Everyone makes a big deal over his ‘will I or wont I’ but it is the media that is to blame – they have nothing else to do. He is & always will be the greatest QB!!

62. By Gambini on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Patience. Training camp is not over. There’s still plenty of time. If he’s telling teammates that his ankle is not up to par, it’s because there asking him why he’s not at training camp. 2 adays or 2 practices aday suck. They sucked when I played in high school. I can’t even imagine how bad they suck at the pro level. This guy dosen’t want to be at training camp. Within a week of the opening game against the Saints, he will be whistling a different toon. It sucks for the rest of the guys who are there busting there buts, getting into shape, and becoming a team. I would expect that his teammates would loose some respect for him. It’s a shame but that’s just the way it is. I think they would be competitive without Favre but I don’t think they can win the Superbowl. No matter what, I’ll still cheer obnoxiously for the Vikings. I’ve been a fan for 24 years. I want to see them get it done !!!!!!

63. By J-Allen=Rodgersinjured on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

VIKES WILL STILL BEAT THE PACKERS CUZ WELL JUST SACK RODGERS LIKE WE DID ALL DAY LAST YEAR!

64. By Tori on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Favre PLEASE Come Back We NEED You!!!!! Becuse T-Jack and others will never be as good as You!!! YOU ARE A LEGEND!!!!

65. By Rogerthevikefan on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Just wait till the bye week. He’ll be back. Plus tj might get use 1 win in the 1st 3 weeks.

66. By Tom on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Say it ain’t so Brett, say it ain’t so!!!!!!!!

67. By Gambini on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

I’m amazed at the arrogance of the Packer and Bear fans. The NFC will be a dog fight between 3 teams. (Saints, Eagles and Vikings.) Packer fan, The problem with your team is that you play down to the level of your competition. Something the Vikes have done in the past. You have an excellent head coach, a gritty QB and a solid cornerback. Thats it. Those are the only guys who really want to win. Thats truely the only reason your team got as far as they did last year. A team that lacks that much character goes nowhere. Bear fan, the Lions have a better chance of beating the Bears then the Bears do of beating the Vikings. ( Cutler )That’s all I have to say. Lion fan,,,, I’m pleased to say that your days of 0-16 are behind you. I am fully confident that your team can win as many as 4 games this year. ( including a thrashing of the Bears ) On a more serious note, I belive that all of our beloved NFC North teams will have less then stellar records at the end of the year. The AFC East is a really tough matchup. I’m sure the Patriots, Jets, and Dolphins will take there share of games.

68. By Randy on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Hey T-Joke
    If you leave I will pack up your stuff for you………

69. By Gambini on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Oh by the way, the Cowboys are pretenders.

70. By Zack on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

I like how nobody points out the fact that neither Farve nor the vikings during their press conference have confirmed this, just going off a Text that said “this is it”. Who knows, maybe be meant this is it let’s go win a superbowl.

71. By vikingsfan4life on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

this is true zack, all of this has not been confirmed by either the vikings or favre, let’s just wait and see if it does get confirmed !!!one way or another we will all know sooner or later..

72. By Cor-XLVikings ! on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Good thing none of you hot heads are on a jury without proof based on rumor, scary people, by the way did i run into you at the dome last year after we beat the cowboys and you 99% had 4 garb on wishing for a super bowl,talk about throwing someone under the bus ! p.s. if this happens to be just rumor all you hater’s go back to bad mouthing your neighbor,wife/girl fiend /boss,or get some therapy ! I will be there to cheer on the vikings no matter who is on the field at any position, that is what true fans do. !

73. By Rogerthevikefan on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Ok why don’t all you fickle fans go in a corner and cry while those who bleed purple can continue to support are time and on that note packers and bear fans you do remeber jared allen is on the team so rodgers is going to be eating dirt while cutler is has a big arm but is overall garbage. Matthew is the real threat in the north with the man known as megatron (cal johnson).

74. By Tom on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Roger, I don’t think most fans are fickle, we want to see the vikes win the superbowl. Favre gives us the best chance to do that. The vikes are built to win now. If Favre retires can you blame fans for being upset? What did patriot fans feel like when Brady went down?

75. By optimisticskeptic on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Lest we forget, we have an amazing defense, AP and a new briuiser running back (go watch some ’09 Stanford footage, this guy will wear down linemen), Harvin, Rice, Shiancoe, All Pro linemen. T-Jack was young last time he started, he has to be better by now, and even then he had some decent games. Plus, he doesn’t throw many pics (if anything his weakness is hesitating to be too safe). Also, last year we had Favre but did not go to the super bowl. Do not discount this teams ability to go the distance, with or without Favre.

76. By OLDSCHOOL on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Told you guys months ago that he wasn’t coming back and that it was going to be T-Jack! If T-Jack has learned to read a “D” he has the tools, he will add an element of speed and agility to our Offense that Brett didn’t have…I think…if T-Jack can handle the pressure that will be on him the first 3 to 5 games..playing in Brett’s shadow….and our Offense can get rolling under him…..We can be better than last year!

77. By OLDSCHOOL on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

I’m more worried about Sidney than anything! More than T-Jack under center! Because you take Sidney out of the Offense….it doesn’t matter who the QB is! PERIOD!

78. By Gambini on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Forgive me for asking. Why is Rice out?

79. By tjack on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

j northsider he hasnt been a starter for a while so he wont do good right away

80. By OLDSCHOOL on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Sidney has a hip problem that came up during the Playoffs and has been lingering since this summer! He has seen 3 doctors and 2 of them said surgery was needed. The third said no and he and the Vikes went with that! I’m worried! All summer and it isn’t better?! NOT GOOD !

81. By Gambini on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Thanks Oldschool. I was unaware. He’s a major part of the offence. He would be missed.

82. By Rogerthevikefan on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

His hip has been nagging him since the playoffs. But one question who are the sources or was it just that slow of a day that people who will not be named started it to make themself fill cool.

83. By OLDSCHOOL on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

When you start Training Camp on the PUP ” Physically unable to Perform” List….with an injury that has been around all summer……………I don’t care who the sources are………I tend to believe it!

84. By OLDSCHOOL on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Don’t think that Brett didn’t look into the Sidney injury…..I would if I were the QB and I was thinking about retiring and my #1 Wide-out can’t practice….ALL SUMMER!

85. By vikings012 on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

man this sucks =( im a believer but right now i jus dont know. i woke up to the tv sayin favre will retire that is not a good way to wake up all us viking fans can hope for is that he changes his mind and comes back com on favre we need u come back and lets do this

86. By Rogerthevikefan on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

When I asked the question it was the source about farve. not rice’s injury. Who started the thing about farve. I mean longwell is one of friends and he talked to farve and then reporters and told them farve said nothing about retirement. So who started it. It seems like it was made up so people could whine about farve.

87. By Maki on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Say it aint so Brett Lorenzo….I have a feeling he’ll be playing in the second pre-season game. Who likes training camp anyway. Just follow the trend people.

88. By Dave on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Sorry to say it, But Brett is really done so are theVikes!

89. By Jon on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Last year was just awsome! ! ! Remember the dismantleing of the cowboys. The game with the Saints was a great game. One for the ages. Lets all hope #4 comes back, If he does not, we will just keep on keepen on. That is what Vikings do. Brett is an
    exciting player to watch. I agree with another bloger, I do not think Brett will want that last game to be the end. Anyway it goes, in my mind he will always be a warrior.

90. By Phillip on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Dear Vikings Nation,

I am a Miami Dolphin Fan. Please seriously consider getting Chad Pennington, they are not planning on using him, and he is a smart QB, when healthy he is unstoppable. He wants to play, and it seems you have a QB spot open for him.

91. By Rogerthevikefan on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

Well great now make the trade for chad the only reseason he was not succesfull early on was the jets were horrid. But with the fins his been awesome.

92. By matt on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

sage for chad?

93. By Gridiron fan on Aug 4, 2010 | Reply

With or without Favre the Vikes will probably go to the playoffs, but they are not Super Bowl contenders without Brett this year. They need an experienced, quick thinking QB as their leader in a high stress situation. TJ doesn’t have that kind of poise and quick decision making skills. He doesn’t work well in those situations. That’s not something you can learn because its based on instincts. You either have a knack for it or you don’t. One person doesn’t make a team, but without a strong QB you don’t get very far in the NFL. That particular position manages the game during plays. You can ‘make do’ with losing a Pro-Bowl player on your team, but not when its your QB. You need an outstanding QB to win the Super Bowl. We need Favre! I hope he heals up soon- very soon.

94. By Rogerthevikefan on Aug 4, 2010 | Reply

We get chad i’ll be the first to get his jersey.

95. By CarterMossReed on Aug 4, 2010 | Reply

Favre drama is a distraction to the team it seems like all the players do is care whether he comes back or not and not worried about training camp improving on their techniques. I guess they rely on just one person taking them to the superbowl. If favre really did tell sources he retired then I don’t blame him, the problem is the vikings will not let the old man retire and making it a huge distraction because they want to change his mind. This team cannot deal with adversity everyone who has been a fan for all there lives know how easily this team can be distracted and they will lay an egg once they hit the field.

96. By Gridiron fan on Aug 4, 2010 | Reply

One person doesn’t make a ‘team’ – by the very definition of a team. However, let’s see any team in the NFL WIN the Super Bowl WITHOUT a strong QB. There hasn’t been any EVER. You can do without a lot in overall Pro Bowl players on your team, etc., but you need a quick thinking, decisive, and accurate QB – that’s what Favre brings to the table. He brings this team together and capitalizes on all their strengths. Can we go the Super Bowl without him? Sure, in a few years…

2. Aug 3, 2010: Reports: Favre Informs Team Of Retirement | Vikings Stop Blog