2010 NFL Schedule To Be Released On Tuesday At 6 p.m. CST

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on April 14, 2010 – 11:27 am

The NFL announced today that the 2010 NFL schedule will be released exclusively on NFL Network, NFL.com, and – most importantly to Vikings fans – vikings.com (and other team websites) on Tuesday, April 20 at 6 p.m. CST.

As you’d expect, vikings.com will have you covered with tons of coverage on the schedule, including:

• Interactive 2010 Vikings Schedule
  • Links to all other teams and their 2010 schedules
  • Printable PDF Very of the Vikings schedule
  • Video interview with the voice of the Vikings, KFAN’s Paul Allen
  • NFL Network video of how the schedule is made
  • NFL Films video highlighting the Vikings key games in 2010
  • vikings.com’s Mike Wobschall gives his take via the vikings.com Blog
  • A live chat on Wednesday morning to discuss the schedule
  • And more…

Minnesota’s opponents for 2010 have been determined for a while, and they are as follows:

Home: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Buffalo, Miami, Arizona

Away: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, New England, N.Y. Jets, New Orleans

Most recently, the Vikings preseason schedule was release, and you can view that on vikings.com by clicking here.

Posted in All | 19 Comments »

19 Responses to “2010 NFL Schedule To Be Released On Tuesday At 6 p.m. CST”

1. By TK on Apr 14, 2010 | Reply

i’m super glad we get a seasoon shot at those saints, i can’t stand them. i’m still under the impression that nfc championship game was a conspiracy. we need revenge!

2. By Robin S. on Apr 14, 2010 | Reply

I wish that the Saints were coming to Minnesota for the game. We know now that when you play in New Orleans you don’t get a fair game. I just hope we can hold on to the ball, and this time, let us knock the ball out of their hands. The Vikings were the best team last year. I hope Brett comes back and they do their magic again.

3. By Carson J. on Apr 14, 2010 | Reply

If only the Saints were comin’ to Minnesota. Well, if number 69 gets the chance, Drew Brees’ Pants better be hittin the dirt more than is neccesary. That game was ridiculous. Though nothing was “rigged”, so to say, the refs were blind to Favre. Of course… There was that pass interference call…

4. By Andrew P on Apr 14, 2010 | Reply

Most importantly this means that Brett Favre and the Vikings WILL get their revenge on the Saints this year and WILL get the Super Bowl win!!!!

5. By Chandler on Apr 14, 2010 | Reply

So if the schedule is released next week, does that mean we’ll be able to purchase tickets to individual games next week (not season tickets)? If not, when do they go on sale?

6. By Coolio on Apr 14, 2010 | Reply

Check out my site for in depth analysis of the Vikes

7. By Daniel on Apr 14, 2010 | Reply

The most inportant game will be agaisnt the Saints

8. By Jim (Viking_fan1 on WeAreVikingsFans.com) on Apr 14, 2010 | Reply

I smell a 3peat in the NFC North!

9. By Ben Walkinh on Apr 14, 2010 | Reply

I thin we have one of the toughest schedules going around. Our most important games to win will obviously be against the packers, and the Saints. I think it will also be important to beat the cowboys once again in the dome. At least there are plenty of primetime games to be played due to the difficulty of our schedule and of course the brilliance of our team

10. By Daniel on Apr 15, 2010 | Reply

i live in new orleans and i dont like the saints!! the saints bote a superbowl with the katrena money FEMA gave the city that way thay get more ppl in new orleans go VIKINGS!!

11. By GOLDVIKE on Apr 15, 2010 | Reply

THE VIKES WILL GO ALL THE WAY THIIS YEAR. UNDEFEATED!!!!!!

12. By Chris on Apr 15, 2010 | Reply

Vikings got a harder schedule this year…. I predicted a 11-5 record and a Division crown once again. I also hear that Washington is gonna shop LaRon Landry soon… Wilf should offer a 3rd round draft choice. Instantly upgrades the safety postion and then we can draft a CB with our first round pick

13. By Ben on Apr 17, 2010 | Reply

I know that Lito Shephard has been dropped by a number of teams, but wouldn’t it be nice to have a veteran CB to fall back on if we have injuries like last year? I say give him a shot. It’s not like he would come with a big price tag. The guy is only 29. He has something leftover.

14. By Chris I on Apr 17, 2010 | Reply

Favre will come back. With Favre the Vikings win 14, with Jackson, the Vikings will win 8.

15. By NeedhamS on Apr 18, 2010 | Reply

Brett Favre will be back. I also believe that the NFC championship game was a conspiracy, O.T. in that game was an indication. Why was the NFL commissioner Goodell at this game instead of the JETS-COLTS playoff game? And when was the rule changed that the helmet crossing the line moves the chains instead of the ball crossing the chain? consipracy most plausibly, Let me make this point by question; Who makes the schedule? Think it is by chance we play the saints again in the big easy? It’s all about business and PR. The ratings will be off the chain for a rematch. I bet its a Monday night or sunday night game. Favre returning and going to the superbowl this, being his final year, well this will be great PR for the league. Good news for all of us Viking fans.

16. By James on Apr 18, 2010 | Reply

The saints ar gonna lose bad! 35-14 vikings win

17. By Jeremy on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

Can’t wait to find out when the Vikes play the Saints. Unforantley I have to move to NOLA in June but at least that means I can most defenatly make it to the game to watch # 69 destroy brees and hopefully see # 4 throw TDs all day.

18. By Carmen on Apr 20, 2010 | Reply

I’m a Viking fan since 1976 I live in Mexico and I never been in a football game. Last season was great and I watched 11 games on TV , I was in heaven!
    This season 2010 has a lot of great games, I’m sure a lot of them will be in TV and Vikings games will broke more audience records. At least New England, Jets, Dallas, Green Bay, New Orleans, Philadelphia

19. By Dubuque Viking on Apr 20, 2010 | Reply

Before it’s officially released…
    > Week 1 @ Saints
    > Week 2 vs Cardinals
    > Week 3 vs Cowboys MNF
    > Week 4 @ Bears
    > Week 5 @ Patriots (flex game)
    > Week 6 vs *Giants