NFL Total Access’ Analysis Of Favre’s Future

Posted by cjsiewert on March 4, 2010 – 1:55 pm

With Viking QB Brett Favre scheduled to appear on tonight’s episode of Jay Leno’s “The Tonight Show,” many Viking fans will be watching in hope of hearing the future Hall of Famer’s announcement to return for the 2010 season.

I am optimistic about the possibility of Favre making an announcement or innuendo concerning his future with the team, but don’t get your hopes up.

It is still early in the offseason and the 19-year veteran is still healing from the physical punishment he received during the crushing defeat to the Saints in the NFC Championship Game on Jan. 24.  Not to mention the emotional let-down the loss gave to not only Favre, but the entire team.

Here is a quick video clip of NFL Total Access analysts weighing in on Favre’s possible return for the 2010 season that might allow most Viking fans to stay optimistic.

Posted in All, CJ Siewert | 9 Comments »

9 Responses to “NFL Total Access’ Analysis Of Favre’s Future”

1. By Shirley on Mar 4, 2010 | Reply

I don’t think he’s going to tell us that he’s coming back or not yet maybe before training camp or after it

2. By Jeff on Mar 4, 2010 | Reply

Clever guy he is appearing on the 4th of March on Jay Leno’s 4th show.

3. By Aaron White on Mar 4, 2010 | Reply

favre will make remarks about retiring because he wants us to think that, i believe we will see still a viking come late augest. take your time brett, viking nation loves you and needs you one more time

4. By paul on Mar 4, 2010 | Reply

Two years ago today, he had his tearful news conference and announce his retirement from the N.F.L./G.B. I bet there was a hole- lot of joy in Viking land on that day.

5. By Sharon on Mar 4, 2010 | Reply

We are hoping to see you one more time in a Vikings uniform. You are needed, not only for the team but for us fans. Hope you heal quickly. to be well enough to play again.

6. By kelley on Mar 4, 2010 | Reply

Brad Childress said it….Brett has earned the right for us to wait. I pray that he will be back. Vikings fans pray that he will be back. I don’t think it matters when he makes he decision, but if he decides one more year is too much it will be a sad day in Viking land. GO BRETT!

7. By Kathy on Mar 5, 2010 | Reply

I thought Brett was great on Leno. I think he’ll be back just based on his body language. He didn’t act like a guy who was beat down. He looked happy & when the crowd was cheering for him, the look on his face was priceless. He knows how much he is loved & he loves the game. He’s got at least 1 more great year in him. LOVE YOU BRETT!!!!

8. By Becky on Mar 5, 2010 | Reply

I agree with Kathy, everything about the way he handled his appearance on Leno made me think he’s coming back, tho he won’t say for a while.

9. By TW VIKE on Mar 6, 2010 | Reply

Brett is coming back, NO DOUBT !