Monday Morning Mailbag Is Posted

Posted by Mike Wobschall on March 1, 2010 – 10:44 am

This week’s Monday Morning Mailbag is posted on the home page and you can view it by clicking here.

If you have a comment or question you’d like posted in next week’s mailbag feature, send an email to me at wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net.

We’ll post the mailbag each Monday during the offseason. Remember to include your name and town on all emails. We can’t post every question/comment but we’ll respond to each question.

8 Responses to “Monday Morning Mailbag Is Posted”

1. By Levi Muller on Mar 1, 2010 | Reply

Thanks for these posts. I don’t get a lot of Vikings talk here in Orlando, so It’s nice to read about the current issues during the off season. I just wrote a post on why I became a Vikings fan after a 20+ year relationship with the Raiders if anyone is interested in reading. http://levimuller.wordpress.com

2. By Derek on Mar 1, 2010 | Reply

I think the Vikings should possibly go after Darren Sproles or Cromartie from the Chargers. Or possibly even Antrel Rolle from the Cardinals.

3. By Jason on Mar 1, 2010 | Reply

is it possible for the vikes to change there mind on ray edwards, and with t jack is it possible to trade him for some our needs, what about mckinnie he has been getting bet an awful lot would there be a chance to trade him for someone that can help protect our quarter back and adrian.

4. By Benson on Mar 1, 2010 | Reply

Hope the vikings pick safety earl thomas in the first round bench tyrell

5. By paul on Mar 1, 2010 | Reply

Does anyone know how much below the salary cap the Vikings are?

6. By Dan on Mar 1, 2010 | Reply

There will be no salary cap if a new CBA isn’t reached by March 5 – this Friday.
    I want Earl Thomas too. A ball-hawking safety would be verrry nice
    And if Chester leaves give me Mr. Westbrook – thanks!

7. By Lloyd on Mar 1, 2010 | Reply

I think the vikes should definitely go after antonio cromartie…that would solidify and deepen their depth at the corner position…cromartie is a big tall physical corner, who can shut down his side of the field…he and cedric griffin could lock down the outside and let winfeld control the slot receivers…we could then use that first round pick to either draft a linebacker or a d-tackle…and with brett favre coming back, we can get ready to pack our bags for the superbowl next year!!!!

8. By Josh on Mar 2, 2010 | Reply

I think the Vikings should go more after Sproles instead of Westbrook, the man is old and is injury prone. Sproles is a quick little man that is an awesome third down back. I don’t know how well Cedric will do with his injury in that game…Didn’t he tear his ACL? With a no salary cap and one of the richest owners, I think the Vikes should go after Cromartie and Rolle. And pick up a Safety in the draft. A hard hitting safety.