Vikings Media Schedule For Today

Posted by Mike Wobschall on January 20, 2010 – 10:31 am

Vikings Head Coach Brad Childress and QB Brett Favre will meet with reporters at Winter Park today for their usual Wednesday press conferences. Childress’ is scheduled to begin at 11:45 a.m. and Favre’s will follow soon after.

You can watch those live by clicking here.

In addition to Childress and Favre, both DE Jared Allen and RB Adrian Peterson will meet with reporters at the podium, and you can watch those press conferences live on vikings.com as well by going to the same page.

Tags: ,

11 Responses to “Vikings Media Schedule For Today”

1. By BIG RED 66 on Jan 20, 2010 | Reply

GO VIKES, NEED YOU TO TAKE IT TO THE SAINTS THIS WEEKEND SINCE MY CARDS COULDN’T GET IT DONE. O LINE NEEDS TO PROTECT BRETT THIS WEEK AGAINST THAT BUNCH OF CHEAP SHOT LINEMAN OF THE SAINTS. WARNER SAID THEY WERE TRYING TO HIT HIS HEAD ALL GAME. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS BRETT NEEDS TO NOT GET INVOLVED AS THEY WILL BE LOOKING TO DRILL HIM ON THE PLAY. GO OUT AND SHOW THAT THE SAINTS ARE STILL THE AINT’S. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS IN THE SUPER BOWL. SEE YA NEXT YEAR AND HOPEFULLY KURT AND BRETT WILL STILL BE PLAYING..

2. By Redwolff on Jan 20, 2010 | Reply

GO VIKINGS, I have lived in Louisiana all of my life.
    I will not be pulling for the aint’s. I love Brett Favre. I have signed and frame Picture of Brett over my fire place. I will be JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR THE VIKINGS. VIKINGS GO OUT AND BEAT THE S— OUT OF THEM.

3. By viking fan on Jan 20, 2010 | Reply

Go Vikings!!,, I know you can do this, you have all the talent and heart to get the job done, I have complete faith in you guys!!

4. By POG on Jan 20, 2010 | Reply

PANTS ON THE GROUND, GOOOOOO VIKES.

5. By Bigfan1 on Jan 20, 2010 | Reply

Leave nothing in the tent, you guys have a great attitude, go Vikes!!

6. By Canadian Viking on Jan 21, 2010 | Reply

They need to put the reporters behind a mic you cannot here the questions properly.

7. By Traj on Jan 21, 2010 | Reply

This one is for you Brett:

Brees on the ground, Brees on the ground, lookin like a fool with Brees on the ground.

Turf in his mouth, helmet turned sideways, Saints gonna lose with Brees on the ground…

GO VIKES!!

8. By vike_mike (Vikings fan in Cincinnati) on Jan 21, 2010 | Reply

McKinnie and Loadholt. Let’s see that mean streak again against those DE’s. I know that our O-line can open up some holes for Adrian to run through. Let’s get it done. Our defense is solid so Ray E, heal up, and get that electro stem done. We need you Adrian to have a huge influence on this game, and for the love of God, please hold onto the ball!!

9. By Bridget on Jan 21, 2010 | Reply

Go all the way Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. By RODNEY on Jan 22, 2010 | Reply

Tell brett to do the mississippi slide it works..GO VIKES….ARE THE Q.B.’S HIDE AND SEEK……

11. By milty on Jan 22, 2010 | Reply

you front line take care of brett and he will take care of you, Adrian run wild and jarred stay in the face of breeze and this game will be a breeze for you guys.