Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions

Posted by Mike Wobschall on January 13, 2010 – 11:09 am

Do you have a question or comment about the Vikings Divisional Round matchup with the Dallas Cowboys? Or a question about the Vikings in general? Send them to the vikings.com Mailbag.

You can submit your questions/comments to me by sending an email to wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net. I can’t post every question/comment, but I’ll answer them all.

The vikings.com Mailbag will be published on Fridays during the postseason.

14 Responses to “Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions”

1. By TheGipper on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Please tell me we don’t have to listen to the most boring tv commentator and dallas lover troy aikman on Sunday.

2. By scott on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

what are chances favre will return next year?

3. By RAMIRO MENDIOLA on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

FELICIDADES A LOS VIKINGOS Y LA MEJOR SUERTE DEL MUNDO PARA QUE GANEN EL SUPERBOWL CD. MEXICO

4. By Dan on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Where do the visiting teams normally stay while in town???
    Too bad the game isnt played outside….hehe

5. By CA Norwegian on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

I heard Favre signed a two year contract. He is having fun out there. But who knows what drama there is instore for us. You can only hope we win the superbowl twice.

I like Troy, and the Vikings. You can always turn down the sound Gapper. I cannot selectively mute out Buck however.

6. By Nate F. on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Why was Darren Sharper let go?

I heard there might have been was issues between Sharper and Childress. I also heard that Sharper wasn’t comfortable in the position he was playing. He prefers to play as a FS, as the way the saints use him.

7. By Nate F. on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

*Why was Darren Sharper let go?

I heard there might have been issues between Sharper and Childress. I also heard that Sharper wasn’t comfortable in the position he was playing. He prefers to play as a FS, as the way the saints use him.

8. By Nate F. on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

If Mckinnie and Loadholt had issues with injuries why were they still playing on the field during the final weeks of the regular season?

9. By mike stumpf on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

i think the viks should run a.p. out of 4 wide sets keep d geusing he is such a powerfull runner why not do it if run isnt there pass dennis green did it with robert smith look what he did he was a good runner but a.p. is way more of a power runner i think it would be a good fit four him and frave

10. By Cowboy Mojo on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Why are the Vikings going to be losers on Sunday!

11. By Cowboy Mojo on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

Why haven’t the Vikings won a SuperBowl yet!!!!!!!

12. By Nate F. on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

I like how the media and everyone else bashes Favre for throwing costly intereceptions but I watched Tom brady throw 3 INT and 1 Fumble and no one said anything but “he’s just having a bad day because he’s coming off of an injury” But when Favre threw the interceptions due to a shoulder injury in his throwing arm when he was on the Jets the media teared him apart.

NOW we see Rodgers throw an INT on his first play and a Fumble on the last play to win the game but EVERY ONE is only talking about how great he is to lead his team to a come back.

Isn’t there something wrong with this picture?

13. By moorevikes on Jan 13, 2010 | Reply

hey mike why are cowboy fans tools?

14. By Cowboy Mojo on Jan 14, 2010 | Reply

Hey Mike, Just what you’all need moorevikes that can’t even spell !!!