Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions

Posted by Mike Wobschall on January 4, 2010 – 3:46 pm

Do you have a question or comment about the Vikings win over the NY Giants? Or a question about the Vikings and their position in the playoffs? Send them to the vikings.com Mailbag.

You can submit your questions/comments to me by sending an email to wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net. I can’t post every question/comment, but I’ll answer them all.

The vikings.com Mailbag will be published ever Friday during the postseason.

6 Responses to “Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions”

1. By Nate F. on Jan 4, 2010 | Reply

do you think vikes should go for the following players
    Julius Peppers
    Shawn Merriman
    Osi Umenyiora
    Terell Owens
    Randy Moss (if his contract’s up)

I really want to see this as a blog to hear people’s comments about it

thanks

2. By Nan on Jan 4, 2010 | Reply

Keep it up guys..it was great to see you having fun!! I’m wearing purple till we win the superbowl!! always will. I am so proud of you!!

3. By Kirsten G on Jan 4, 2010 | Reply

I am just wondering if anyone out there would know a way to contact someone in the Vikings organization that could possibly help me figure out a way to get a poster signed by some players sent to my bro who is in the hospital. My brother is 43 has 2 very young kids and was diagnosed with ALS last April and has taken a very bad turn for the worse and now is in the hospital with pneumonia. I know after being a hardcore, life long fan his day would be made if he had something cool to hang in his WISCONSIN hospital room. This would really get a big smile out of a guy who doesn’t have much time left and is thrilled about the playoffs.
    If anyone can help please email me @ kirstenkir@aol.com <3

GO VIKINGS!!! from the bottom of my whole family's hearts!!!

4. By tony E on Jan 5, 2010 | Reply

Regardless of the playoff results in the coming weeks, what are the chances Bret Favre will return for the 2010/11 season with the Vikings?

5. By Matt on Jan 5, 2010 | Reply

Run the wildcat. The vikings have the best skill position players to do this. Put Tavarus Jackson on the left as a WR, and put Bernard Berrian on the right. With Tavarus out on the left this makes a DB cover him because of the threat of a pass. Put Sidney Rice in the slot, Adrian Peterson taking the snap, Percy Harvin next to him and either Chester Taylor on his other side or Tahi anywhere else for a lead blocker. You can do anything out of this. Have adrian peterson of percy run it up the middle or around the outside. Have sidney rice come in reverses or have Tavarus come in a reverse have sidney rice run a corner and berrian run a post and have him throw it up…..the possibilities are endless and I think it would help the vikings out a lot.

6. By Ron Schuelke on Jan 5, 2010 | Reply

Who do we want to see first round Packers or Cards?I know you have to play well no matter.But the packers for the 3 rd time.