Today’s Vikings-Giants game has major playoff implications. A win against the Giants gives the Vikings a shot at the #2 seed in the NFC playoffs.
What else would a win today do for the Vikings?
– Give the Vikings their most wins (12) in a regular season since their 15 victories in 1998 and tie for the 2nd-most wins in team history.
– Give the Vikings an 8-0 record at home in 2009.
– Improve the Vikings record against the NFC to 9-3 in 2009.
– Give the Vikings their 21st victory in the last 28 regular season games, dating back to 2008. The Vikings are 20-7 in the last 27 games.
– Improve the Vikings all-time record against the Giants to 14-10-0, including 6-4 at home.
– ImproveHead Coach Brad Childress’ record against the Giants to 3-0.
Posted in All, Mike Wobschall | 5 Comments »