Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions

Posted by Mike Wobschall on December 14, 2009 – 10:55 am

Do you have a question or comment about Sunday’s victory over the Bengals? Or a question about the Vikings next game against Carolina? Send them to the vikings.com Mailbag.

You can submit your questions/comments to me by sending an email to wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net. I can’t post every question/comment, but I’ll answer them all.

The vikings.com Mailbag is published ever Friday during the regular season.

7 Responses to “Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions”

1. By Azzy on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

Are vikings going to buy a player to repalce E.J. Henderson?

2. By erick pitts on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

Hey whats up minnesota vikings and Brad Childress my name is Erick Pitts Am from Bele plaine Minnesota and some friends and i have watch every vikings games this year and my friends and i have seen alot of changes. Ur wide Recievers and Running Backs and the rest of the minnesota vikings players. But my friends and i have some plays that could be a little better like do some more play actions or do i dont know how about the old play that u guys had i dont know if u still have it but its call the flee flicker i know for a fact that brett farve can hook up to sidney rice or any WR that would be a touchdown to remember and talk about but dont do it all the time mix it up with the other awsome plays. Second when my friends and i watch the vikings play I [erick] have seen brett farve sack or like he is being pressured am not saying that the front line is doing awful but the way u guys have been playing is so awsome and the fans are just having a blast It was really awsome that we stomp on the packers not just one time but twice i see the MINNESOTA VIKINGS going into the super bowl game and walking out of the game as the 2009 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS lets go vikings the MINNESOTA fans got ur BACKS thank u for ur time reading this from, ERICK, JASON and ROB

3. By Michael Hutchinson Sr. on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

I was reading about Percy Harvin having such bad Migraines. I have a son that had that problem from about the same age Harvin started having Migraines. My son could not hold a job for long because of the headaches. In 2008 I researched until I found a cure for my son. I would like to see if I can help Mr. Harvin eliminate this problem so he can get on with his football career.

4. By w myers on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

What is EJ’s health status? How are things going with him?
    What is the probability of EJ ever playing at the same level again???

5. By rap99 on Dec 14, 2009 | Reply

ERICK,JASON &ROB, i’m with u guys! super bowl would be great! i hope your right !!!!!!! GO VIKES!!!!SKOL!!!!!

6. By r.j.gruden on Dec 15, 2009 | Reply

why doesn’t the fullback get to run the ball more? it seems to me that they are looking for peterson or chester…not all the time,but a few times a game!!

7. By zensashenal on Dec 15, 2009 | Reply

does anyone know why the vikings don’t wear their purple pants anymore?