Today’s Inactives

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on December 13, 2009 – 10:30 am

Here are the Vikings inactives for today’s game against the Bengals:

QB Sage Rosenfels (3rd quarterback), WR Percy Harvin, S Tyrell Johnson, CB Karl Paymah, TE Garrett Mills, C Jon Cooper, DE Jayme Mitchell, and DT Letroy Guion.

Posted in All | 8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Today’s Inactives”

1. By Kyle on Dec 13, 2009 | Reply

Someone needs to get Percy in to see some doctors who specialize in alternative medicine. Clearly the more traditional avenues have not been helping this young man. I feel for him.

2. By Jesse on Dec 13, 2009 | Reply

This really stinks. I am wondering if he is not playing because he didnt study the gameplan much or if he woke up with a migraine. I also deal with chronic migraines. Going to school i had no choice but to study and test through them. Tell Harvin to start using a sheet of dark blue film to put over what he’s reading, it really helps get through some of the light sensitivity that is associated with migraines and should help him study the gameplan.

3. By jared on Dec 13, 2009 | Reply

gay

4. By PAVikesFan on Dec 13, 2009 | Reply

Thank goodness Winfield is back, we need him…Jamarca Samford or Hussain Abdullah starting at safety??? a scary thought, Benny Sapp and Asher Allen are better than Karl Paymah so him not playing today doesnt worry me…IF we dont get a pa-ss rush today, we will lose, our D-line needs to step up today, rebound from last week…Also need to establish the running game today…Physical, we need to get back to being physical, punish them Bengals…I honestly believe whichever team establish’s their ground game will win…Now that doesnt necessarily mean yards, it means a committment to the run…we cant give up on the run, we need to keep pounding it, and AP better hang on to the ball or else Chester will be called on to relieve him…Carson Palmer can be one of the best QB’s in the league if he has time to throw the ball, he doesnt fare well against pressure, if we cant get any pressure with our front 4 then Leslie Frazier has got to dial up some blitzes, the only concern I have with that is that our blitzes are not effective enough, they always take a long time to develop…Let’s see how rookie Jasper Brinkley plays today, I’m positive the Bengals are going to try and expose him in the pas-sing game. I look for them to pa-ss quite a bit on 1st and 2nd downs early in the game.

5. By PAVikesFan on Dec 13, 2009 | Reply

Just saw on ESPN that the Bengals players are “mad” about Jared Allen’s comments…he said he “feels bad for the Bengals” b/c they have to play us…HC Marvin Lewis posted those comments all week long in their practice facility and in the weight room…I was never a fan of giving ur opponents ammo, just stay quiet and play the game…That stuff comes back to bite u all the time…I live outside of Philly, Phillies fan, point being Jimmy Rollins was running his mouth during the world series, saying the Phils were going to beat NY in 5, this and that, etc…look what happened…I ha-te when players do this

6. By Jesse on Dec 13, 2009 | Reply

I’m also dissapointed that Jared said that……..he better walk the walk now and play like a beast. There is nothing more foolish than opening your mouth and not backing it up.

7. By Steve on Dec 13, 2009 | Reply

Percy will be greatly missed this week! I suffer from migraine headaches as well… What I have found is that there are different levels of migraine headaches. Most are related to food allergies or stress… In my case, I take medication to prevent migraines… I am wondering if these medications are allowed with the drug guidlines in the NFL… I hope they figure something out. I would hate to lose such an impact player in a playoff game or greater venue.

8. By purple08 on Dec 13, 2009 | Reply

Percy needs some ganja to ease the pain!