Friday’s vikings.com Mailbag Is Posted

Posted by Mike Wobschall on December 11, 2009 – 11:40 am

This week’s edition of the vikings.com Mailbag is posted. You can view it by clicking here.

We post the vikings.com Mailbag feature every Friday. Do you have a comment or question you’d like submitted? If so, send me an email at wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net.

We can’t post every comment or email, but I’ll respond to all of them.

6 Responses to “Friday’s vikings.com Mailbag Is Posted”

1. By Justin on Dec 11, 2009 | Reply

Do you think Winfield will ever play again? I thought his injury was 2-3 weeks. I cant remember the last time he played (well it feels like that). Every week he is questionable but never pulls the trigger. If we had him in AZ I think they probably would have won that game.

2. By Stu on Dec 11, 2009 | Reply

Mike W.,you slammed me for my comments that Favre should throw more on third down instead of running it on third down in the red zone. You twisted it around to make it sound like I was downgrading the passing when in fact I was trying to promote it. It’s very evident that passing has been more successful so far in the red zone on”third down” and all other categories!My McKinnie comments were second hand information and probably misplaced so I apologize for that.Several key drives have been ended with only 3 points because of failed runs on 3rd. That’s my main arguement.Also,this team has more potential than any team in the league and they’ve some amazing things, having said that, if you only want upbeat comments( of which I’ve given many) you’ll have to censor a good portion of the responses on your blogs.

3. By Joe on Dec 11, 2009 | Reply

Is there any chance that the Vikings will consider signing Marvin Harrison? I know that the Vikings recievers are in good shape now, but do you think he would help our recieving?

4. By purple08 on Dec 11, 2009 | Reply

Hey Joe, I think our biggest problem is the loss of Henderson. If we get Winfield back, that will be huge but without E.J. we are done in the playoffs unless we get some help. It would really suck to lose to the Packers wouldn’t it?

5. By purple08 on Dec 11, 2009 | Reply

just realised this was the mailbag and questions were for Mike, sorry.

6. By n. langer on Dec 12, 2009 | Reply

Why don’t the Vikes sigh D. Brooks, or Z. Thomas?. Look at what the saint did signing two corners off the street. Brooks and Thomas both have enough experience to fill in. The VIkes would be crazy not to at least bring them in for a try-out.