Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions

Posted by Mike Wobschall on December 9, 2009 – 3:27 pm

Do you have a question or comment about the Vikings-Bengals game coming up on Sunday? Or a question about the Vikings in general? Send them to the vikings.com Mailbag.

You can submit your questions/comments to me by sending an email to wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net. I can’t post every question/comment, but I’ll answer them all.

The vikings.com Mailbag is published ever Friday during the regular season.

14 Responses to “Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions”

1. By BRIAN JARVIS on Dec 9, 2009 | Reply

WHAT CHANGES DO YOU FORSEE OF THE WEAK MINNESTA SECONDARY.

2. By vikefan4eva on Dec 9, 2009 | Reply

How can the offensive line give Peterson enough time and room for him to actually be able to pick up more then one yard?

3. By Stu on Dec 9, 2009 | Reply

Yeah, got anything in that crystal ball that tells when certain members of the coaching staff are going to stop wetting their pants in the red zone and let Favre throw on 3rd down? At this stage of the game failed runs on 3rd and the consequent measley 3 points aren’t keepin’ up with the curve!Look at your records, who converts more on 3rd down in the red, Brett or Adrian? Let’s see, 4 receivers to throw to and one usually stuffed runner up the middle….hmmmmmmmmmm?The more you guys keep undermining Favre with your,”Oh no don’t take a chance in the red zone” the more you old ladies undermine his confidence! Brett’s still way behind in interceptions compared to the top 5 QB’s at this point in the season. Put your hankys away and start being more creative in all areas. Ok,howzabout if I say,”please?”

4. By Joe on Dec 9, 2009 | Reply

With E.J. Henderson out for the year, will the Vikings consider signing either Derrick Brooks or Zach Thomas?

5. By blacknblue on Dec 10, 2009 | Reply

Our corners and safties seem to play as if they have eyes in back of their heads. Meaning they never turn to see where the ball is and just (supposedly) look at the players eyes or just settle to hit or tackle them after the catch. Seems like the only way this defence works is if the player drops the ball. I am guessing that is why our INTs are at 9. A great example of this was a deep pass Warner threw that was off the mark and was thrown more to the middle of the field. The defender had a way better chance at the ball but didn’t see it because he was looking at the WR. Am I the only one seeing this?

6. By Favre Backer former Packer on Dec 10, 2009 | Reply

I am a lifelong Favre fan,I want more than anything for this story book season to end how it has began with wins during tough games can anyone reassure me that last weeks sub-par performance by the offense will not be repeated during the so-called NFL crunch time because I have a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that things are going south and fast.

7. By rap99 on Dec 10, 2009 | Reply

blacknblue, your right, the D need to do something, it’s been like this all season, if there is no pressure on the QB, our D gets picked apart. better fix it soon. GO VIKES!

8. By Stu on Dec 10, 2009 | Reply

B&B you’re right on about the Vikes defenders not using their eyes. It’s partly a being out of position thing and having to catch up. Either way it’s the difference that seperates the men from the boys, or the losing games from wins.

9. By Stu on Dec 10, 2009 | Reply

Ok,so my buddy tells me this thing about McKinney signaling whether the Vikes are gonna run or throw by his stance? My buddy had said right after the Arizona game that it was like Arizona knew everything we were gonna do! Turns out he was right….UNBELIEVABLE!And the coaching staff, those guys up in the booth and McKinney are getting paid how much!??!You hear about players intentionally throwing games then betting against their own team, but this whole thing stinks to high heaven. Football ain’t easy, especially when your own either dufus or crafty player is working against you. You’d better watch’em all from now on!

10. By Douglas on Dec 10, 2009 | Reply

Do you think Vikings should go for Terrell Owens at the end of the season? I don’t see him staying at buffalo. Also Shawn Merrian? I believe his contract’s up.

I also heard Randy Moss is not feeling the atmosphere in New England right now. Is it possible for him to come on home?

11. By Douglas on Dec 10, 2009 | Reply

Biggest mistake vikings did was let go Sharper. Now he;s the main reason why the Saints are playing so well.

12. By mikewobschall on Dec 11, 2009 | Reply

Wow guys, lots of inaccuracies here in these comments, especially from Douglas and Stu.

First, Douglass, you stated that the “main reason” the Saints are playing well is because of Sharper. Come on dude. I’d say the main reason is because of Drew Brees.

Stu, you seriously think that McKinnie was tipping off plays? If it was so obvious what McKinnie was doing, why haven’t teams taken advantage of it the previous 11 games the Vikings played? You guys have to quite believing EVERYTHING you read. Try this for a change – give it some independent thought for once.

Also Stu, your comments about the Vikings passing in the red zone are laughable. The Vikings lead the NFL in red zone passer rating, red zone completions and red zone TD passes. Come on Stu, know your facts before you come on here and criticize.

13. By langoustine on Dec 11, 2009 | Reply

I was very pleased to find this website.I wanted to thank you for this great read. I am definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

14. By demenagement bruxelles on Apr 18, 2014 | Reply

Montreal’s most experience Dmnageurs Montral can
    help you get to your new home. Make sure to wrap delicate
    items well so that they are not broken in the move.
    The internet is a new resource that should be taken advantage of.