Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions

Posted by Mike Wobschall on December 2, 2009 – 11:38 am

Do you have a question or comment about the Vikings-Cardinals game coming up on Sunday? Or a question about the Vikings in general? Send them to the vikings.com Mailbag.

You can submit your questions/comments to me by sending an email to wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net. I can’t post every question/comment, but I’ll answer them all.

The vikings.com Mailbag is published ever Friday during the regular season.

8 Responses to “Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions”

1. By Brownicus on Dec 2, 2009 | Reply

I like the viking enthusiasm for the pro bowl voting, its still very early but I had to laugh when I saw 11 vikings were leading their position in NFC voting. That’s pretty crazy considering there are only 19 positions you can vote on.

2. By stephen on Dec 2, 2009 | Reply

Who will Favre be playing for next year, as he continues to jump from one place to another?

3. By stephen on Dec 2, 2009 | Reply

Where is Favre heded next year and who will he be playing for?

4. By none on Dec 2, 2009 | Reply

if you are a true vikings fan and you have any faith in your team…why such negativity about the qb who is there helping this team accomplish this season? Just wondering why everyone who hates the qb can’t just sit back and shut up and enjoy this amazing season for the Vikings.

5. By Dennis Button on Dec 2, 2009 | Reply

What is going on with Adrian Peterson this season? He has a tremendous amount of negative rushes and his fumbling will probably end up costing the team a game before the season is over. I always thought that a wide open passing game would help to open up the rushing game, not shut it down. What am i missing?

6. By Moin Khan on Dec 2, 2009 | Reply

Why is Adrian fumbling the ball so much? It seems like almost every game he fumbles. In the next two months there is absolutely no room for turnovers, otherwise we won’t win too many games. I am really worried every time Adrian touches the ball, what is happening to him? Please comment.

7. By Viking Fan from Afar (West) on Dec 2, 2009 | Reply

Tony Dungy recently stated that Adrian Peterson has a tell. On running plays, he moves his head and scans the defense. On pass plays, his head is stationary.

Apparently opposing defenses are looking for this tell. That is allowing them to get off and break up the running plays.

Any chance that AD will develop a poker face, or start scanning the defense on pass plays, too?

8. By mikewobschall on Dec 2, 2009 | Reply

There is nothing wrong with Adrian’s game. He is 3rd in the NFL in rushing, 2nd in rushing TDs and he’s on pace for 1,577 rushing yards this season, which is more than he had as a rookie. Even though the Vikings have a better passing attack this year, teams still constantly jam the line of scrimmage with 7 and 8 defenders. And that’s opened things up for Favre and the passing game. Yes, the fumbles are pesky. But as my friend Paul Allen of KFAN pointed out to me the other day, some of the league’s greatest RBs had fumbling issues early in their career.

The bottom line is you guys are being overly critical of Adrian. It’s not even been 3 full seasons and you’re already spoiled. You have the best RB in the NFL on your team and you’re basically complaining about him. I’m on Adrian’s side – he’s fine and I love his game this year.