Friday’s vikings.com Mailbag Features Is Posted

Posted by Mike Wobschall on November 27, 2009 – 9:30 am

This week’s edition of the vikings.com Mailbag is posted. You can view it by clicking here.

We post the vikings.com Mailbag feature every Friday. Do you have a comment or question you’d like submitted? If so, send me an email at wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net.

We can’t post every comment or email, but I’ll respond to all of them.

9 Responses to “Friday’s vikings.com Mailbag Features Is Posted”

1. By mike landes on Nov 27, 2009 | Reply

I know it’s a little early for this, but I’m already worried about the post-FAVRE era, and I’m having so much fun watching my beloved VIKES this year, I’m just wondering what the odds are that he comes back next year. Does it hinge on if he makes it to the big game?? P.S. I love your column, keep up the good work! SKOL VIKES Mike from Montana

2. By FAVREACTS on Nov 27, 2009 | Reply

SUPER BOWL FIRST1

3. By FAVREACTS on Nov 27, 2009 | Reply

VIKINGS PLEASE WERE THE PURPLE PANTS AGAINST THESE PESKY BEARS

4. By PurplePeopleEater on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

Naw, the Purple pants go much better with the away uniform. With the home uniform, it just gets to be too bland.

5. By Favre fan on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

Please help settle a disagreement:

Is a Vikings receiver still working with Antonia Freeman?
    I believe he is, even after the season started.

Thanks!

6. By 4everpurple on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

I thought Favre signed a 2 year deal…..am I wrong ?

7. By PurplePeopleEater on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

4everpurple – Yes, he signed a 2 year deal, which means that we have first rights to him. BUT if for SOME reason he chooses to not play, such as retiring, then we have no right to shove a contract in his face and force him to continue playing. He can quit any time he wants. But until the end of the 2 year contract he can play with no team EXCEPT the Vikings.

8. By FAVREACTS on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

Nah the purple pants goes better with the purple jersey then there the true purple people eaters :: ever

9. By rap99 on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

MIKE, i’m worried too! hopefully favre plays next season, and we get a GOOD young QB to learn from him, then take over when favre retires.