Favre On Vikings GamePlan

Posted by Mike Wobschall on November 27, 2009 – 1:15 pm

Vikings GamePlan will air on it’s normal day this week – Sunday. And it will air at its normal time – 10:30 a.m. CT.

But it will have a special guest – QB Brett Favre.

So tune in to FOX9 on Sunday to watch Vikings GamePlan host and Vikings Radio Network play-by-play voice Paul Allen interview Favre.

30 Responses to “Favre On Vikings GamePlan”

1. By FAVREACTS on Nov 27, 2009 | Reply

BRETT BETTER BEAT THE BEARS HARD CORE. HE AND PETERSON LOVE POUNDING ON THE BEARS. SMOKED BEAR MEAT ANYONE!!!!!!!

2. By blacknblue on Nov 27, 2009 | Reply

AP either needs to remember when he gets slowed down to have 2 hands on the rock cause 1 will try to knock it out. Muggers of the midway.Trash. On another note he has crushed Chicago inthe past, don’t see anything changing. Keep the ball in the hand of the sideline you are closest too AP, should go out of bounds.

3. By Jason Reiland on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

This upcoming game against the Chicago Bears should be no problem for the Vikes. Everyone keep up the good work and play hard as usual. Every player on the Vikes is a valuable member of this excellent team. GO VIKINGS!!!

4. By brian on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

love ya brett! favre4ever

5. By david j. maneti on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

you have not sometimes because you ask not..Dear Lord let me and my son be at the next superbowl when minnesota gets the monkey off their back and wins numero uno!

6. By Brian on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

Hey bloggers – get a life and worry about something that really matters in life!!! Losers!!!

7. By 4everpurple on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

Brian must be a Bears fan.

8. By Brian on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

What color jersey will the Vikings wear against the bears. I have to make sure I am in the correct jersey. Go Vikings

9. By Brian M on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

I am not the same Brian that is a bear fan.

10. By Tony on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

I would like to know what color jersey the Vikings will wear also.

11. By PurplePeopleEater on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

Best way to find out is to turn on the TV tomorrow afternoon!

12. By fmfan on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

it’s a home game so wear purple ! will it be the regular or throwback jersey I don’t know.

13. By SJ McKinley on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

Will there be any way fans out of the area can hear this (Iowa)?

14. By Benjamin McNulty on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

It will be the throwback uniforms boys. Here’s hoping for a happy and healthy victory. Go Brett! Go vikes!

15. By KEVJBON on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

I am in a dilemma, Vikings fans….is AP going to play? Should I start Favre over Peyton Manning? I am a great vikings fan when it comes to Brett….would love to see a rematch of Pittsburgh and Minnesota in the Superbowl….The viklings should have won that game in da burgh!

16. By KEVJBON on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

War Bud Grant, Fran Tarkington and Da Purpler People Eaters!!!!

17. By KEVJBON on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

Hey Viking Fans! I hope Minnesota goes the remaining games undefeated and somehow get home field advantage in the playoffs all the way through!! Then I want a rematch with da burgh and see who will come out on top. What better way to gain their first superbowl win than to get it against a Pittsburgh Team that handcuffed the Vikings in ’74!!! Go Vikes, don’t fret….after all…y’all got Brett!!

18. By moorevikes on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

does anyone know if winfield is playing? brian (the bear fan) boyfriend must have broken up with him recently. don’t take it out on us brian. i hate late games, too long to wait. go VIKES

19. By KEVJBON on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

By the way, I am submitting these responses to the Guiness Book of Recordspeople. This may be a first that there is a double repeat of blog comments from the same non Viking Fan but Viking Non-Hater and hope they nwin just like Mr. Tebow, the all time Gator!!!

20. By KEVJBON on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

Poll: Who would you start on your fantasy team today? Brett or Peyton? Forgive meI am only 12 years old and my father made sure I became a football fanatic at the young age of “walking”

21. By KEVJBON on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

Also, I think Alber Puljos is way overrated. He did not desrve the MVP award this year. But, Mr. Farve should get comeback player of the year, MVP of the year and Player of the year awards. See you in Miami in February, Mr. Farve!!!

22. By KEVJBON on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

Let’s not forget that the Viking click with Brett!
    Let’s not stray far
    the vikings have their favorite star
    of course, it’s Mr. Favre!!

23. By KEVJBON on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

Gee I guess I am the only one on line reading my own comments. Any comments out there? Who would you start today? Brett or Peyton?

24. By KEVJBON on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

Well, Iowa seemslike a great place. I have never been there ( I am only 12) but I would love to take a trip out there some day. As long as I can get Sirius Readio, I am sure that i would have no problem hearing the game.

25. By Julie Brady on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

Brett will lead the Vikings to another victory. I still think he looks weird in a Vikings helmet, but I am soooo glad he got the opportunity to play with a great team. Not a true vikings fan, but a Favre fan no matter where he plays.

26. By moorevikes on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

kev i’d start favre. peytons been struggling a little and i got a feelin favre will light up the boars (probably biased)

27. By PAVikesFan on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

‘Kev': Good ?…Remember the Colts have no running game and will be throwing all game…last time these 2 met, Peyton threw the rock about 40+ times…on the other hand, #4 has AP to hand the ball off to, I think I would go with Peyton, no slight to Favre…Also, Antoine Winfield is a game-time decision, but I’ve heard on a few places that they will most likely hold him out until next week

28. By PAVikesFan on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

‘Kev’, Mr. Pujols is not over-rated…one of the best right handed hitters of all time, top 5 in MVP voting in all but one his years in the majors, but I agree, I would have given it to Ryan Howard, for his production in August and September, plus I’ma Phillies fan

29. By Vikings Rock on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

vikings rock and will go to the super bowl. Favre and peterson rock the offense and then the allen, williams and windfeild rock the d. we can do it

30. By 4everpurple on Nov 29, 2009 | Reply

Pittsburg will never make the superbowl. They won’t even win their div.